The Alpha and Omega- God

And God is our Father seeing that he created Adam erom whom we all came.

but he is the biological son of God...Jesus is a living organism, isn't he?

You are not making any sense...God has a son...his name is Jesus...Jesus gave us the power to become sons of God... Jn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
So unless you are calling Jesus a liar your argument is refuted...This may seem impossible to you but with God, it is a small thing...
Matt 19
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
There is NO biological Son of God. Sheer paganism.
God has but ONE ONLY begotten Son.
Ever read John 1:14, 3:16????
If Jesus was not born again how can he be the firstborn from the dead?
Firstborn from the dead refers to resurrection, NOT a being born again.
You are charged with childish imagination.

Yes! Together with The Father and Holy Spirit.
the Bible say that's a LIE, because the ONE p[erson at Isaiah 44:24 said he was "ALONE", and Alone means, "having no one else present". that just eliminated your two other so-called persons. read Isaiah 44:24 again, "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

JG, the bible is saying that you're lying...... (smile), Oop's

so try again,

PICJAG, 101G.

Exactly and the Bible very clearly reveals that Jesus was born twice and both times he was born, God declared to him "you are my Son this day have I begotten you".

The first time was at his birth by the Holy Spirit and Mary and as per Hebrews 1:5-6 when he brought the firstborn into the world and then again after Jesus literally died and was born again from the dead and as per Paul in Acts 13:30-34, where God declared the second time "you are my Son this day have I begotten you".

Joseph
Jesus was RAISED from the dead, NOT born again from the dead.

the Bible say that's a LIE, because the ONE p[erson at Isaiah 44:24 said he was "ALONE", and Alone means, "having no one else present". that just eliminated your two other so-called persons. read Isaiah 44:24 again, "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

JG, the bible is saying that you're lying...... (smile), Oop's

so try again,

PICJAG, 101G.
ONE God at Isaiah 44:24, thus NO need to try again.

And God is our Father seeing that he created Adam erom whom we all came.

but he is the biological son of God...Jesus is a living organism, isn't he?

You are not making any sense...God has a son...his name is Jesus...Jesus gave us the power to become sons of God... Jn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
So unless you are calling Jesus a liar your argument is refuted...This may seem impossible to you but with God, it is a small thing...
Matt 19
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Jesus did NOT have to BECOME The Son of God, since He ALREADY WAS in His mother's womb.
You were NOT and indeed STILL are NOT.

ONE God yes, but that ONE God is ONE person. see you cannot get away, from the PERSON.... LOL, so you can try to evade all you want but it will not WORK...
Want to try something else? (as if it help),.... :eek: YIKES!.

see JG you're traped in a two thousand year old lie. and you tried every twisting of the scriptures you can, and now you;re in a corner with no way out.

PICJAG, 101G.

well JG, your three persons beliefs are eliminated. the bible reject your doctrine. not 101G, but the bible.

so you're reproved. and your doctrine ... EXPOSED.

PICJAG, 101G.

well a BIG ERROR on YOUR part, and here's why, LISTEN CAREFULLY, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"
First "I" is a single person designation, meaning ONLY "ONE" PERSON, and on top of that, he was "ALONE". do you know what "ALONE" mean?

Alone, having no one else present. well that just eliminated the medium through LIE, and on top of that, he was NOT ONLY "ALONE, but BY "HIMSELF", which eliminate and three person God head. I like the way the NASB 1995 say it, "Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, “I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself And spreading out the earth all alone".

ALL ALONE? which makes it perfectly clear, ONE person, and ONE person ... "ONLY". so the medium through theory is just that a LIE, according the BIBLE.

PICJAG, 101G.

Yes, God, i.e. Christ's father created. This isn't news or even shocking to me.

GINOLJC, to all,

First thanks for the reply, you said,
The context says the word is the medium through which "all things" were made.
but did you not say,
yes, God, i.e. Christ's father created. This isn't news or even shocking to me.
so you're saying that Christ ... "father" created everything .. through him, the Word... correct?
and JG you said,
Indeed, God The Father, Son Holy Spirit created.
well the bible declare both of you are lying, and here's why. Isa 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

he who created was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF, meaning he didn't Go through anyone, and that there was no one else present. because the term "ALONE", means, having no one else present. so that killed the medium through LIE, and it at the same time killed any three persons present at creation LIE. two birds have been killed with one stone, and that Stone is "CHRIST" himself, listen, Matt 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female" see, Christ himself said, "HE", made, so JG, the lie , the Father, son, and Holy Ghost created, is just that a lie if you're saying that's three separate and distinct persons.

edit per mod

now please understand me clearly, playing with the WORD of GOD is dangerous especially for christians, who are saints. now lying is a forgivable sin, just read 1 John 1:9. now if you really want to KNOW the TRUTH and DISCUSS the Word of God in Spirit and TRUTH, I'm game, else, your conversatation with me are ended.

Good DAY.

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL sinful men must be born again, Christ EXCLUDED since He was SINLESS.
He is a man it does not say anything about sinless
Col. 1:18 says NOTHING concerning being "born again".
It says firstborn from the dead. That my friend is born again
In ALL things He has the PREEMINENCE????Wow! He must be God.
Ok let us clear up your ignorance, let us take it from vs
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

It says....Jesus is the image of the invisible God...It does not say he is God...It says Jesus is the firstborn of every creature...God was not born...

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Jesus the Son of God created all things

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Jesus is before all things and by him, all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Jesus is the head of the church again it says the firstborn from the dead...When did God die?

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

It pleases the Father that in Jesus should all the fullness dwell...Nothing here says that Jesus is God...it shows that Jesus died and we know that God cannot die..
Your sinful disrespect to The ONE Lord continues.

The Word identified as The Son.
Your willful ignorance is a disrespect to God...

He is a man it does not say anything about sinless

It says firstborn from the dead. That my friend is born again

Ok let us clear up your ignorance, let us take it from vs
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

It says....Jesus is the image of the invisible God...It does not say he is God...It says Jesus is the firstborn of every creature...God was not born...

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Jesus the Son of God created all things

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Jesus is before all things and by him, all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Jesus is the head of the church again it says the firstborn from the dead...When did God die?

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

It pleases the Father that in Jesus should all the fullness dwell...Nothing here says that Jesus is God...it shows that Jesus died and we know that God cannot die..

Your willful ignorance is a disrespect to God...
The Bible says He was sinless.
Resurrection is NOT being born again.
By quoting Col. 1:16-18 you have demonstrated the Deity of Jesus Christ.

Yes, God, i.e. Christ's father created. This isn't news or even shocking to me.
LOL, that was not the point, is "I" ONE PERSON, or three seperate person?... only a simpleton would believe that

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited:
The Bible says He was sinless.
and he died...God cannot die...you are refuting your own argument...
Resurrection is NOT being born again.
What do you suppose firstborn from the dead means?
By quoting Col. 1:16-18 you have demonstrated the Deity of Jesus Christ.
No, I have not...if Jesus is a deity then you have more than one deity, Jesus is a deity the father is a deity and the HS is a deity...3 deities...

and he died...God cannot die...you are refuting your own argument...
What do you suppose firstborn from the dead means?
No, I have not...if Jesus is a deity then you have more than one deity, Jesus is a deity the father is a deity and the HS is a deity...3 deities...
"God cannot die." but,
Psalms 49:7-9
7 No one can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for them—
8 the ransom for a life is costly, no payment is ever enough—
9 so that they should live on forever and not see decay.​
What does "firstborn from the dead mean[]?" Taken literally, if there is a "firstborn" there must be others
"born from the dead." But scripture informs us that "firstborn" is a title and responsibilities which can be conferred on whomever the father chooses.
It does not necessarily refer to the one who was born before his siblings or even someone who was born.
Exodus 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
The nation Israel was not the first and not even born but chosen.​
Deuteronomy 25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.
The second son is made firstborn when the elder dies.​
1 Chronicles 26:10 Also Hosah, of the children of Merari, had sons; Simri the chief, (for though he was not the firstborn, yet his father made him the chief
The second son made firstborn by his father.​
Psalms 89:27 Also I will make him [David] my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
David chosen as firstborn, by God, although he was not the eldest of his brothers.​
Jeremiah 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
Ephraim called firstborn, by God, although not the oldest son.​
Three deities.
There is one God.
The Father is called or referred to as God, but He is not the Son or the Holy Spirit. The Son is called or referred to as God, but He is not the Father or the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is called or referred to as God, but He is not the Father or the Son..
There is one God.

Back