the ape body prison we are in is not the body man had in Eden

brotherofJared

These bodies are not from God.
Every body, Everything is from God. What I believe you mean to say is that this body is not the glorified body that we will have in heaven. I also disagree with that. We have proof in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. He took up the same body that was laid in the tomb. His disciples recognized him and then sometimes they didn't (but that also happened when he was a mortal).

e v e

Every body, Everything is from God. What I believe you mean to say is that this body is not the glorified body that we will have in heaven. I also disagree with that. We have proof in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. He took up the same body that was laid in the tomb. His disciples recognized him and then sometimes they didn't (but that also happened when he was a mortal).
Hi BrotherofJared

A body that dies and decays can’t possibly be of the same nature as the body His sons and daughters will have, after the change, which does not die?

brotherofJared

Hi BrotherofJared

A body that dies and decays can’t possibly be of the same nature as the body His sons and daughters will have, after the change, which does not die?
The body is made up of various parts of dust and water. There's nothing special about the dust it's made from. We will still have eyes, nose, ears and mouth, a head and arm and legs, fingers and toes and we will have the same recognizable appears that we have now. Black people will still be black. Whites will be white, Indians will still be Indian.

You may be willing to lose your identity, but I am not willing to lose mine. I would rather stay dead in the grave forever than be resurrected as someone else.

Bonnie

APE body??? Where are you getting that? WHO but YOU says we have an "ape body"?

God created man from the dust of the earth. We are all descendants of Adam and Eve. So, yes, God did create our bodies. What does David say in one of his psalms?

Psalm 139, NIV:

For YOU created my inmost being;
Y(OU knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

GOD created David's most inner being. GOD "knit" him together in his mother's womb. That was and is the WORK OF GOD. So, yes, our bodies ARE from God! The only thing different from Eden is that these bodies will decay. Had Adam and Eve not sinned, theirs would not have, either.

Now--Apes have sloping faces, with almost no nose bridge, and arms much longer than their legs. We do not. So, explain to me how we have "ape" bodies. Which is an insult to our creator, IMO.

Last edited:

Bonnie

Hi BrotherofJared

So? At the Resurrection, we will have glorified, eternal bodies, such as Jesus has NOW.

CrowCross

I believe Adam and Eve were created with glorified bodies made from the dust. Perhaps clothed in a shekinah light. Maybe not.

After the fall Adam and eve changed. Their eyes were open. Something changed. Eve would have pain in childbirth. The rose would have thorns.

e v e

I believe Adam and Eve were created with glorified bodies made from the dust. Perhaps clothed in a shekinah light. Maybe not.

After the fall Adam and eve changed. Their eyes were open. Something changed. Eve would have pain in childbirth. The rose would have thorns.
yes. thank you ❤️

e v e

God created man from the dust of the earth. We are all descendants of Adam and Eve. So, yes, God did create our bodies. What does David say in one of his psalms?

Psalm 139, NIV:

GOD created David's most inner being. GOD "knit" him together in his mother's womb. That was and is the WORK OF GOD. So, yes, our bodies ARE from God! The only thing different from Eden is that these bodies will decay. Had Adam and Eve not sinned, theirs would not have, either.

Now--Apes have sloping faces, with almost no nose bridge, and arms much longer than their legs. We do not. So, explain to me how we have "ape" bodies. Which is an insult to our creator, IMO.
you mixed the fallen context after the fall to the genesis context.

His souls will be restored at the change to the original bodies meant for us... and to the eden context. ❤️

christ showed us the gorgeous eden body .

e v e

we lost our eden body after the fall and that this is mystery babylon and that He allowed us to be in this horrible body we have now until the appointed by Him time to save us and bring us back to eden and restore eden nature.

this body is of the sin realm. this realm has evolution and revolving and expanding space.

His eden realm doesn’t have evolution at all. all these negative qualities like causality and evolution and death and aging, and even seasons!, belong to the satan realm... which is why He told adam not to eat of that tree... because we would enter the realm of death, where we are now, if adam did so. the realm of the fallen angels...

e v e

Psalm 139, NIV:

the post before this one was my reply... but i replied to my own post by accident.

Bonnie

His souls will be restored at the change to the original bodies meant for us... and to the eden context. ❤️

So? Explain to me how this body we have NOW is an "ape" body. APE. That is what your wrote in the subject line.

Bonnie

we lost our eden body after the fall and that this is mystery babylon and that He allowed us to be in this horrible body we have now until the appointed by Him time to save us and bring us back to eden and restore eden nature.

this body is of the sin realm. this realm has evolution and revolving and expanding space.

His eden realm doesn’t have evolution at all. all these negative qualities like causality and evolution and death and aging, and even seasons!, belong to the satan realm... which is why He told adam not to eat of that tree... because we would enter the realm of death, where we are now, if adam did so. the realm of the fallen angels...
If our bodies are so "horrible" then why did David write he was "fearfully and wonderfully made" in one of his psalms? IF the body he said was knit in his mother's womb was so horrible? And he did say it was GOD who made his body....so, God makes "ape" bodies for us humans?

Bonnie

No, I mixed nothing. David talked about his OWN body, when he wrote:

Psalm 139:14-15 New International Version (NIV)​

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

See the bolded "I"? David was praising God for making him. So, I mixed nothing, e v e.

We will indeed at the Resurrection be given new eternal bodies such as Jesus has now. And we will be in the new heaven and the new earth, with a multitude no one can count, praising our Savior forever. Which multitude you have yet to address, unless I missed your response on here.

Bonnie

we are in a different situation after the fall and these bodies aren’t glorified and are not made of eden dust.

this earth is part of mystery babylon... not eden.
Yet, it says in the Bible "The earth IS the LORD'S and everything in it." PRESENT tense. NOW. Never said it is Eden now but it is still God's and so is everything on it and in it.

CrowCross

we are in a different situation after the fall and these bodies aren’t glorified and are not made of eden dust.

this earth is part of mystery babylon... not eden.
Adam was made of dust then placed into Eden where he fell.....we are adams progeny...made of the same dust. Jars of clay.

CrowCross

that part started after the fall.
I don't even have to argue that point....Adam was flesh prior to the fall.

21So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh.22And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he madeh into a woman and brought her to the man. 23Then the man said,

“This at last is bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called Woman,
because she was taken out of Man.”