The Appointed Time

Keraz

The Appointed time Habakkuk 2:3

Isaiah 60:1-22 Arise! Shine, Jerusalem, for your light has come – over you the glory of the Lord has dawned. Though darkness covers the earth, on you the Lord shines. Over you His glory will appear. Nations and kings will come to your light. Look – your sons and daughters are coming from afar, all assembling in the Land. You will rejoice at the sight. The wealth of nations will be yours. Droves of camels laden with treasure will come and flocks of sheep will cover the Land, acceptable offerings for My altar and to enhance the splendour of My Temple.

Who are these that sail along like clouds? They are vessels assembling from the coasts and islands bringing your children from far away, their treasures with them, for the honour of the Holy One of Israel. In My wrath, I struck you down, now in My favour I show you pity. Foreigners and kings will work for you.

For the nation that refuses to serve you will perish, there will be widespread devastation among such nations
. The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, to adorn My holy sanctuary. All who reviled you shall pay you homage, calling Jerusalem “The City of the Lord”. I shall give My Land and people everlasting renown. You will receive the best gifts from kings and the nations. Then you will acknowledge that your Redeemer is the Mighty One of Israel. For copper you shall have gold, for iron, silver. You will live in peace and righteousness will rule over you. No more will havoc and ruin be within your borders. Your walls will be deliverance and your gates, praise.

The sun and moon will no longer be your light, for the Lord will be your everlasting light. Your days of mourning will be ended. The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, will possess the Land forever. They are My own planting, the work of My hands for My adornment. The few will become a great nation.

At the appointed time, I, the Lord, will bring this swiftly to pass. Psalms 102:12-22, Isa.49:8
Ref. REB. Some verses abridged.

‘At the Appointed time’: God has appointed times for His celebrations and actions. Acts 17:31

‘darkness covers the earth’: It may be months before the smoke and ash from thewidespread devastation’ of this disastrous fire from the sky clears. Jeremiah 4:23-27
The Lord’s people, all of them righteous, assembling from the coasts and islands’, Isaiah 49:8-11, Ezekiel 20:34. They travel on every type of transport to the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:20

‘Over you, His Glory will appear’, His Glory, not his presence. 2 Thessalonians 1:10, Revelation 14:1

Then you will acknowledge your Redeemer’. The Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign will come later.

The wealth of nations will be yours’, This happened before; at the first Exodus, the Israelites took treasure from the Egyptians. Exodus 11:2

‘The splendour of My Temple’, One of the first projects of the new inhabitants of Beulah, will be to build the third Temple. The Temple mount will have been cleared and cleansed by the fires and earthquakes of the Lord’s punishment.

Psalms 102:12-14 You, Lord are enthroned forever, Your fame will endure to all generations. You will arise and have mercy on Zion, for it is time to take pity on her; the appointed time has come. Hab. 2:3 The Land is dear to Your servants, even the dust and stones moves them to pity.
Psalms 102:15-17 The nations will revere Your Name and all the earthy leaders; Your glory, when You rebuild Zion again. On that Day You will hear the prayer of the destitute, He will not spurn their plea.

Psalms 102:18-22 This will be written down for future generations, so that people as yet unborn may praise the Lord. He looks down from His sanctuary on high and surveys the earth. He hears the groans of the captives and He sets free those under a death sentence. So; when the peoples are assembled to worship, in Jerusalem, the Name of the Lord will be praised.

Psalms 103:6-14 The Lord is righteous in all He does, He gives justice to those wronged. He revealed His ways to Moses and showed mighty deeds to the Israelites. The Lord is compassionate and gracious, longsuffering and He will not keep His anger forever. He has not treated us as our sins deserve, but as the heavens are far above the earth, so is His love for those who fear Him. In His compassion for us, He puts our offences far away, for He knows how we were made and remembers that we are but dust.

Psalms 106:4-5 Remember me, Lord, when you show favour to Your people, look on me when you save them, that I may see the prosperity of Your chosen ones, so that I may rejoice in Your nations joy and exult with Your own people.

Psalms 106:47-48 Deliver us, Lord our God and gather us from the nations, so that we may give thanks to Your holy Name, we will make Your praise our pride. Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting – and the people say: AMEN. PRAISE THE LORD!

Isaiah 49:8-11 The Lord says; In the time of My favour, on the Day of Deliverance, I will come to your aid, you are My people; destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land. Go free now and in the Land, you will find food and water in plenty. It will not be too hot when the one who loves you will guide you along highways. My people, coming from all parts of the world, will shout for joy as they enter the Land. For the Lord has comforted His people in their distress. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

These verses describe a deliverance of ‘those who fear the Lord’. As ‘He looks down from on high and sets free the exiles’, so this must occur before the Return of Jesus. ‘My people, destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land’. This is the second Exodus – ‘His people, coming from all parts of the world’, every faithful Christian will live in the new country of Beulah in peace and security. Isaiah 62:1-5
It is them who greet the Returning Jesus with: ‘Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord’.

On the day the Lord saves His people....

Isaiah 30:26 .....the sun will shine with seven times its usual brightness and the moon will be as bright as the sun, like seven days on one.

Isaiah 63:4 I resolved on a Day of vengeance, the year for redeeming My own had come.

These verses, along with many others, tell us that His people – righteous Christian Israelites, all the faithful Christian peoples, will be protected and redeemed on the same Day that the Lord takes vengeance on His enemies.

A graphic description of Day of vengeance is in Psalms 18:7-15 ....He parted the heavens and came down....He flew on the back of a cherub.....He made darkness His covering. Thick clouds came from the radiance before Him... He hurled forth lightning shafts.

Verses 10-11 describe the Lords mode of transport and that He won’t actually be seen then- “dense vapour His canopy”. Whereas, at His glorious Return, on a white horse and accompanied by the armies of heaven, all the world will see.

Although this Day of the Lord’s wrath is described in Isaiah as Day of bright sunshine, the reason for this is a Coronal Mass Ejection, the flash of an explosion of the suns surface, the Electro-Magnetic Pulse of which will actually microwave the earth’s crust. Deuteronomy 32<22 What will happen then is; earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, resulting in plenty of smoke and ash clouds. Isaiah 30:25-30

It is perfectly obvious that what is prophesied at this Day of vengeance is not the same as at His Return, when He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ with the Sword of His Word.

We know that the Return of Jesus comes at the end of the Tribulation and the last “week”- the final seven years, of this age. Therefore that great event is still some time away, years after the Day of vengeance, when His people, righteous Christian Israelites will gather and settle in the Promised Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16

The wonderful promises that the Lord has made to His people – gathered, redeemed and settled in the Land of Greater Israel must be fulfilled; Zechariah 9:16-17

Hosea 14:5-7 I shall be as dew to Israel, that they may flower like the lily... put out fresh shoots...fair and fragrant as the olive tree. Israel will again live in My shadow, [not His presence, as yet] they will grow and flourish.

2 Esdras 1:35-36 I will give your [Mid East peoples] houses to a people yet to come, a people who will trust Me, though they had not known Me, who will do My bidding. I gave them no signs, they have seen no prophets, yet will keep in mind what the prophets taught of old.

Ezekiel 36:8-12 But you, mountains of Israel – put forth your branches and bear fruit, for My people, Israel, for their homecoming is near. I shall settle in you many people- the whole House of Israel, they will increase and be fruitful.

Ref: REB some verses abridged.

Matthew 24:32-34 – Christ tells us to learn from the fig tree, when it breaks into leaf, we can know that the end is near and this present generation will live to see it all.

Obviously, it was not that generation who heard His prophecy, but He means the last generation before these things take place. They ‘will live to see it all’, means within a persons lifetime.
The prophecy in: Ezekiel 12:25-28 ....it will be put off no longer, you rebellious people [the Jewish people, symbolised by the fig tree] in your lifetime, I will do what I have planned......these prophecies are for a time far off.....the Lord says: there will be no more delays, it will be done.

This tells us that within ‘your lifetime’, when the fig tree ‘breaks into leaf’, that is when Judah again has control of the Land, the Lord will act once more in His creation. Therefore within a lifetime of a person born on or after May 1948, even a little before; we can expect the commencement of the many prophecies about the end times.

Many of the Scriptures that I point out and explain, will be at odds with some traditional doctrines and theology. Because of the seriousness of these issues and the probable direct consequences these events will have on you and your family, each reader must draw their own conclusions. Read the prophecies that describe future happenings, carefully comparing the different interpretations as given by various Bible scholars. But, the only real test of truth is God’s infallible Word, read literally (excepting the obvious allegories) From what I have read, most writers on end times subjects, simply ignore a lot of scripture, especially in the Old Testament, and my experience is; that when asked about this, they just do not reply.

Actually, disbelief and being ignored is what I expect when I point out the prophetic scriptures. After all, that was the general reaction to the prophets themselves. I will continue my task of trying to bring understanding to you and whoever cares to listen.
As Ezekiel was told in Ezekiel 33:7, it was his job to warn people, so if they refuse to listen, just can’t see it, don’t want to know, doesn’t suit their preconceived notions, or simply do not care – that is their concern, but I will not be responsible and will have saved myself.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom prophesied. See this, you scoffers, marvel and begone, for I am doing a deed in your days, a deed that you will never believe when you are told of it.

We know that the Return of Jesus comes at the end of the Tribulation and the last “week”- the final seven years, of this age. Therefore that great event is still some time away, years after the Day of vengeance, when His people, righteous Christian Israelites will gather and settle in the Promised Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16
1 Corinthians 15:24 to 28
24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to GOD-Revelation 11:15 to 18- , even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

https://forums.anglican.net/threads/cross-necklace.4874/page-4#post-58357 - posts 67-68 -

Psalms 102:12-14 You, Lord are enthroned forever, Your fame will endure to all generations. You will arise and have mercy on Zion, for it is time to take pity on her; the appointed time has come. Hab. 2:3 The Land is dear to Your servants, even the dust and stones moves them to pity.

Psalms 102:15-17 The nations will revere Your Name and all the earthy leaders; Your glory, when You rebuild Zion again. On that Day You will hear the prayer of the destitute, He will not spurn their plea.

Psalms 102:18-22 This will be written down for future generations, so that people as yet unborn may praise the Lord. He looks down from His sanctuary on high and surveys the earth. He hears the groans of the captives and He sets free those under a death sentence. So; when the peoples are assembled to worship, in Jerusalem, the Name of the Lord will be praised.

Psalms 103:6-14 The Lord is righteous in all He does, He gives justice to those wronged. He revealed His ways to Moses and showed mighty deeds to the Israelites. The Lord is compassionate and gracious, longsuffering and He will not keep His anger forever. He has not treated us as our sins deserve, but as the heavens are far above the earth, so is His love for those who fear Him. In His compassion for us, He puts our offences far away, for He knows how we were made and remembers that we are but dust.

Psalms 106:4-5 Remember me, Lord, when you show favour to Your people, look on me when you save them, that I may see the prosperity of Your chosen ones, so that I may rejoice in Your nations joy and exult with Your own people.

Psalms 106:47-48 Deliver us, Lord our God and gather us from the nations, so that we may give thanks to Your holy Name, we will make Your praise our pride. Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting – and the people say: AMEN. PRAISE THE LORD!

Isaiah 49:8-11 The Lord says; In the time of My favour, on the Day of Deliverance, I will come to your aid, you are My people; destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land. Go free now and in the Land, you will find food and water in plenty. It will not be too hot when the one who loves you will guide you along highways. My people, coming from all parts of the world, will shout for joy as they enter the Land. For the Lord has comforted His people in their distress. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

These verses describe a deliverance of ‘those who fear the Lord’. As ‘He looks down from on high and sets free the exiles’, so this must occur before the Return of Jesus. ‘My people, destined to be a light to the nations and to restore the Land’. This is the second Exodus – ‘His people, coming from all parts of the world’, every faithful Christian will live in the new country of Beulah in peace and security. Isaiah 62:1-5

It is them who greet the Returning Jesus with: ‘Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord’.

Right. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Dan.12:v.12 - Yeah, day 1335, the Ineffable, Wonderful, Indescribable, Unspeakable day, the day 1.335. Hallelujaaah!!!

Celebration of the Lamb's marriage? ONLY AFTER THE JUDGMENT OF BABYLON.​

Get ready

THE APPOINTED TIME

Revelation 11:15 to 18

15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (world of Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (Revelation 5:10 combined with Matthew 5:5) --> The angel of the Lord JESUS said to John: Rev. 5:10 - 10 And hast made us unto our GOD kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Matthew 5:5 - JESUS said: Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

- And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD,

17 - Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 -And the nations were angry...-->Yeah, the nations will be angry/will be wrathed...(Remember: Revelation 21:8 - 8 But the fearful(THE COWARDS), and idolaters, and all liars, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.)

and thy wrath is come(GOD's WRATH), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Get ready

Furthermoe, JESUS warned: At midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out TO MEET him-Matthew 25:6. Who's going?

See, IT'S NOT ENOUGH to just have lamp-the Word of GOD-a lamp for the feet-Psalm 119:105; It's necessary also to have oil, otherwise the lamp will go out. The lamp of many people has already gone out for good, but at midnight? In full darkness and terrors by night? Terrible, very terrible.

Understand, MIDNIGHT as the Lord said, it indicates the END of a Day (end of a millennium) and the beginning of a new Day (beginning of a new millennium) simultaneously.
It is necessary to understand that GOD's clock does not stop, yeah, never stop, every thousand years there is a turn of Day at GOD's clock, understand? As happened in Eden-Genesis 3:8-10- and GOD found Adam and Eve completely naked, the clothe they made from the FigTree, one among other trees in the Garden, it was not enough to cover them from their nakedness. GOD needed to make an appropriate garment for that purpose, understand?

By the way, JESUS said through the book of Revelation, chap. 16: v.15: Behold, I come like a thief, Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he WALK NAKED, and they see his shame.

Get ready

Back