The Arborist Plays Charades

Furion

[That to be guessed is the Rolling Stones song Brown Sugar]

Up to give clues to the Arborist is the Arborist's partner, whom we'll call Fred:

FRED: Makes "song" signal

ARBORIST: "SONG!

FRED: nods head. Then makes "2 words" signal

ARBORIST: "TWO WORDS!"

FRED: Nods head and holds up one finger

ARBORIST: "FIRST WORD!"

FRED: Pulls on ear

ARBORIST: "SOUNDS LIKE!"

FRED: nods head and then frowns

ARBORIST: "SOUNDS LIKE FROWN .........uh..........DROWN .....................DROWNING BABIES!"

FRED: Shakes head and puts up two fingers

ARBORIST: "SECOND WORD!"

FRED: Pulls on ear again

ARBORIST: "SOUNDS LIKE!"

FRED: Nods head, simulates picking his nose, and then draws attention to the tip of his finger.

ARBORIST: "SCABIES! SOUNDS LIKE SCABIES .................uh...............BABIES:

DROWNING BABIES!"
Ohhh, I like charades.

I have a Big Thought. Likely bigger than others who think bigly.

🤟🤘👌🖖

Three ideas, devil horns, ok, live long and prosper.

bigthinker

Fire engines are red.
Stevie Wonder cannot have that DEMONSTRATED to him.
Nevertheless, fire engines are red.

Stevie is not so dumb as to claim:

"Since you cannot DEMONSTRATE to me that fire engines are red, THEREFORE red fire engines are IMAGINARY."
To Stevie Wonder the color red IS imaginary. Like you said, he cannot experience color the way you and I do but he may be able to understand colors conceptually in the way you and I are able to understand the differences between radio frequencies. We can't see them but we can detect them.
Red is imaginary to Stevie Wonder just as your God is imaginary to you and I.

stiggy wiggy

To Stevie Wonder the color red IS imaginary. Like you said, he cannot experience color the way you and I do but he may be able to understand colors conceptually in the way you and I are able to understand the differences between radio frequencies. We can't see them but we can detect them.

Nonsense. There is no way Stevie can detect that fire engines are red.

Red is imaginary to Stevie Wonder just as your God is imaginary to you and I.

DEMONSTRATE that God is imaginary to me. After you fail at that DEMONSTRATE that you're a big thinker.

bigthinker

Nonsense. There is no way Stevie can detect that fire engines are red.
You are ignorant of colorimetry?
DEMONSTRATE that God is imaginary to me. After you fail at that DEMONSTRATE that you're a big thinker.
You are demonstrating it yourself.
The difference between you and Stevie Wonder and color is that Stevie Wonder can detect and differentiate colors.
You cannot demonstrate that your God is not imaginary.
The evidence is that you don't.

bigthinker

Your ignorance of the fact that blind people can't see squat is profoundly stupid.
The key thing you're missing is that since color actually exists, there are ways to detect and differentiate between colors, which also works for the blind.. With your God, there are no means to detect it and no way to distinguish it from non-existence.
Color exists outside of the mind and can be conceptualized. Gods seem to exist only in the mind.