The atheist delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually in reality unbelief doesn't exist, because if belief exists and all knowledge of the truth and reality only comes through belief, then in reality unbelief can't tell us anything about the truth.
One of your more amusing contradictions. If unbelief doesn't exist, why are you constantly whining about all of us (including you) who have unbelief?

So you stopped beating your wife then?

Evasion. I have never beaten my wife.

Again, so did you know God or not?

Like yours, you mean? Let's not forget that you, too, have an unbelieving mind.

Strawman. I have a believing mind, because I believe in order to know anything about the truth and reality, then I must believe it first before the truth and reality is made known to me. That's a believing mind.

But you on the other hand; you have a unbelieving mind, because you disbelieve that you have to believe first in order know anything about the truth and reality.

That's the difference between a believing mind and a unbelieving mind.

One of your more amusing contradictions. If unbelief doesn't exist, why are you constantly whining about all of us (including you) who have unbelief?

You're projecting, as I disbelieve or LACK belief in unbelief's existence, because unbelief is incapable of making anything known to me.

However, as unbelievers you falsely believe unbelief exists.

I as a believer have a believing mind, because I believe belief is the only thing capable of forming any knowledge of the truth and reality.

But you as a unbeliever have a unbelieving mind, because you disbelieve belief is capable of forming knowledge of the truth and reality.

Please don't tell me you're not resurrecting the same argument which you lost here several years ago...

The state of unbelief or lack of belief is the state of something not occurring in reality or lack of something's occurrence.
For example; a state of unbelief is synonymous with “not knowing about something” or nothing occurring in reality to know about to begin with.

The state of unbelief or lack of belief is the state of something not occurring in reality
Nope.

"Straw man" and "unbelief": two terms you've proven (in the last 5 minutes) you don't understand.

Unbelief is merely a lack of belief in the truth or existence of a thing. For example, you wallow in unbelief whenever you object to belief's ability to make falsehoods known to you as truth.

Nope.

"Straw man" and "unbelief": two terms you've proven (in the last 5 minutes) you don't understand.

You haven't shown that to be true. A strawman is when you misrepresent my position and then argue against your misrepresentation rather than my position in reality. And unbelief is just a lack of belief.

Unbelief is merely a lack of belief in the truth or existence of a thing. For example, you wallow in unbelief whenever you object to belief's ability to make falsehoods known to you as truth.

You're projecting. You are describing your own state of mind and how you are self deceived. As if "you wallow in unbelief whenever you object to belief's ability to make falsehoods known to you as truth."

But as a believer, in reality I "wallow in" belief's ability to make the truth known to me. Understand?

And yet you consistently misidentify when people are misrepresenting you.

No I don't, as I just pointed out how you were misrepresenting my position and were arguing against your misrepresentation rather than my actual position

Then you agree that unbelief exists in reality.

Here's another strawman.
No, rather unbelief is just a lack of belief in reality. I believe that belief is what occurs in reality and unbelief or lack of belief is what doesn't occur in reality. Understand?

Last edited:
Evasion. I have never beaten my wife.

Again, so did you know God or not?

Strawman
You do not know what the word 'strawman' means, as you demonstrate every time you use it.

I have a believing mind, because I believe in order to know anything about the truth and reality, then I must believe it first before the truth and reality is made known to me. That's a believing mind.

But you on the other hand; you have a unbelieving mind, because you disbelieve that you have to believe first in order know anything about the truth and reality.
False yet again. Why do you continually state falsehoods about me and others? Is your position weak that it cannot stand up to the truth?

Here's another strawman.
No, rather unbelief is just a lack of belief in reality. I believe that belief is what occurs in reality and unbelief or lack of belief is what doesn't occur in reality. Understand?
So where does lack of belief occur? If I say "I don't believe in God" is that an unbelief or a belief and where does it occur?

So where does lack of belief occur?

Nowhere. A lack of belief is just that; it is belief not occurring in reality and your mind. It is literally a non-occurrence.

If I say "I don't believe in God" is that an unbelief or a belief and where does it occur?

Actually you aren't describing anything that occurs in reality, because a lack of belief, unbelief or "don't believe" literally describes nothing that occurs or can be known to occur in reality.

If belief is necessary for knowledge and unbelief is a lack of the thing (in this case belief) that is necessary to occur in reality for it to be a form of knowledge, then unbelief can't be a form of knowledge.
Therefore, unbelief describes nothing that can be known to exist or occur in reality. Understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back