The atheist delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the present time the best way to know God is through Jesus Christ. Heb 1:1-3
I disagree. We can know him by his natural revelation.
The problem of evil in this world is the result of a reprobate angel, Satan, and those who followed him, who cause havoc in this world. Satan is called the god of this world.
You call Satan the "god" of this world, yet the world is God's creation. How do you reconcile that Satan is the god of this world when:

"For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."

His divine nature is revealed through the fact that Satan is the god of this world? That supports my point doesn't it?
Jesus told Paul the reason he was to preach the gospel was" to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God,
so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me." Acts 26: 12-18, 2 Cor 4:4
Then it wasn't so clear as Romans 1:20 makes it out to be if Paul is now some thin line of God's revelation, a last hope in human form for ALL of God's creation. All this in sandals and a boat with no reach beyond the Hellenized world. These are odd beliefs.
Satan has you fooled into believing that God is the author of evil, which isn't true.
I'm not claiming that God is the "author" of intended evil. I'm saying that given what has been created, He is flawed and may be lacking in judgement, which was your original question.... whether I think a good God is worthy to judge us. I haven't been introduced to a good God that has His creation under enough of His control - by your own admission - to be worthy of fulfilling a position of judge.

Now just how do you suppose your merely hypothetical god can avoid doing that? Do you insist on a limited non-omnipresent, non-omniscient god, or are you suggesting he must play peek-a-boo with his creation and look the other way?
By creating a perfect self sustaining trustworthy creation.
Got an example from scripture you can give us to back up that complaint? You say He can. Does He, according to scripture?
Matthew 5:27-28.

As usual your ignorance of your own belief system causes you to toss underhand slow pitch softballs to non-christians that knows it all better than you thinking you got some real zingers there.

I disagree. We can know him by his natural revelation.

You call Satan the "god" of this world, yet the world is God's creation. How do you reconcile that Satan is the god of this world when:
Bingo!

If A = B,
and B does not equal C, then can A cannot equal C either.

IOW,

If “God of this world” = Satan,
and Satan is not true God, then the “God of this world” cannot be true God.

Sometimes even bad shots hit the target by accident.

"For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."

His divine nature is revealed through the fact that Satan is the god of this world? That supports my point doesn't it?
Since you will not hear it from anyone else then may I suggest that Paul’s statement reflects the duality of nature and spirit (or Wisdom) found also in the Dead Sea Scrolls before formal Christianity began.

Therefore, Elyon’s “divine nature” is revealed to everyone through Wisdom or a moral consciousness, aka, ”spirit of Jesus” and his “power” is revealed through nature, presently, in an imperfect state. Elyon’s “power” is contained in nature but Elyon’s wisdom brings order to it, first by regulating the individual life of the Good Human and ultimately in a future world, theoretically, made new.

Then it wasn't so clear as Romans 1:20 makes it out to be if Paul is now some thin line of God's revelation, a last hope in human form for ALL of God's creation. All this in sandals and a boat with no reach beyond the Hellenized world. These are odd beliefs.

I'm not claiming that God is the "author" of intended evil. I'm saying that given what has been created, He is flawed and may be lacking in judgement, which was your original question.... whether I think a good God is worthy to judge us. I haven't been introduced to a good God that has His creation under enough of His control - by your own admission - to be worthy of fulfilling a position of judge.
But you have been introduced to a moral consciousness or right reason rising inside you that knows to some degree right from wrong, truth from error. I would recommend to build on that.

Actually it was Christians. Bush and Cheney are "Christians" aren't they?

What part of the P in WASP do you not understand?

And of course, Israel had to have something to do with it.

EXACTLY! So 19 Arab Muslims were told by some Christians and Jews to kill themselves in some airplanes and they all said, "Yassah, boss." LOL

Why don't you ask them? Most of them are still alive.

None of them are. You can't intentionally fly a big jumbo jet full of jet fuel into a high-rise building and expect to survive. Now go check out those deals those Nigerians are offering you on the internet.

By creating a perfect self sustaining trustworthy creation.

With free will? How could he be assured they could be trusted to do good?

Matthew 5:27-28.

What about it? You were asked to show us something from the Bible that says Good condemns us for thoughts. You screwed up. What verses DID you mean?

As usual your ignorance of your own belief system causes you to toss underhand slow pitch softballs to non-christians that knows it all better than you thinking you got some real zingers there.

Hilarious. You admit it was a slow pitch softball, yet you STILL whiff. Let me give you your slow pitch answer: "There's not one."

What part of the P in WASP do you not understand?

All of it, you dumb ass. It doesn't mean anything to me. Think up a clever comeback to that while life goes on outside all around you.

EXACTLY! So 19 Arab Muslims were told by some Christians and Jews to kill themselves in some airplanes and they all said, "Yassah, boss." LOL

Yeah, except for the part where they did.

None of them are. You can't intentionally fly a big jumbo jet full of jet fuel into a high-rise building and expect to survive. Now go check out those deals those Nigerians are offering you on the internet.

It was a lie, stupid.

All of it, you dumb ass.

Sounds like you're getting a little upset. Do you ALWAYS get your panties so entangled when people question your nutcase conspiracy theories?

It doesn't mean anything to me.

Then why did you bring it up, and why are you so pissed off about a subject in which you supposedly have no interest?

Yeah, except for the part where they did.

What did they get out of the deal?

It was a lie, stupid.

Oh! I never heard it expressed so persuasively. LOL. You've lost your usual cool, haven't you?

Sounds like you're getting a little upset. Do you ALWAYS get your panties so entangled when people question your nutcase conspiracy theories?

Actually, death by moderation.

Then why did you bring it up, and why are you so pissed off about a subject in which you supposedly have no interest?

Why argue about it? I presented all a thinking person would need to make an informed decision, all of which is freely available to the public. Besides, it's better off in the Truth Vs Propaganda or God's Country forum.

What did they get out of the deal?

Afghanistan, Iraq, the Patriot Act....

Oh! I never heard it expressed so persuasively. LOL. You've lost your usual cool, haven't you?

Afghanistan, Iraq, the Patriot Act....

Hilarious. So 19 Arab Muslims said to themselves, "George W. Bush wants us to go kill ourselves on a mission that will ensure that a bunch of our Sunni brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan will also get killed, and some legislation in the USA will pass that will make transportation more difficult. LET'S DO IT! ALLAH AKBAR!"

I don't think you've thought this out too well.

Hilarious. So 19 Arab Muslims said to themselves, "George W. Bush wants us to go kill ourselves on a mission that will ensure that a bunch of our Sunni brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan will also get killed, and some legislation in the USA will pass that will make transportation more difficult. LET'S DO IT! ALLAH AKBAR!"

I don't think you've thought this out too well.

Seriously. You can't be that dense. George W. Bush did 911 not 19 Arab Muslims who have been proven to still be quite alive. One of them actually became a pilot.

Anger can be, can NOT be. But holding an angry grudge is: Eph 4:26. Jesus angrily overturned the tables. Lust if conceived is. James 1: 14-16

Correct. He judges all sins.

Correct. See Matthew 5:28.

Because it will tear you apart. I know that from personal experience.

Yet we are told not to.
So, he judges deeds, and sins. Will you be moving your goalposts again or are you going firm?

Seriously. You can't be that dense. George W. Bush did 911 not 19 Arab Muslims who have been proven to still be quite alive.

Alive? Were they gods? How else do you explain them surviving a plane crash into buildings? Did they have super powers?

I assure you, they all died between 8:46 am and 10:10 am EST on the morning of 9/11/2001.

Why don't you explain to everyone here how "George W. Bush did 9/11?" How did one man bring down all those buildings?

You're a nutcase. Henceforth all your drive about reality not being real is recognized as a manifestation of your nutcasery.

Alive? Were they gods? How else do you explain them surviving a plane crash into buildings? Did they have super powers?

I assure you, they all died between 8:46 am and 10:10 am EST on the morning of 9/11/2001.

Why don't you explain to everyone here how "George W. Bush did 9/11?" How did one man bring down all those buildings?

You're a nutcase. Henceforth all your drive about reality not being real is recognized as a manifestation of your nutcasery.

This . . . wait a minute, buddy . . . yeah, this isn't the proper forum for this discussion. Although, it would fit under atheist delusion it isn't exclusive to atheists. Would you care to have a REASONABLE discussion on the "conspiracy" forum? Or, perhaps Britain's 7/7? The holocaust? Pearl Harbor? The Lusitania? The Romans burning down Rome and then blaming the Christians? Hitler burning down their capital building and blaming it on the Polish? I could go on and on. The world is a conspiracy. Religion, science, conspiracy. Frogs? Perhaps. I don't know, but definitely conspiracy. Mostly money.

Uh, watch him, folks. He'll have to separate himself publicly. I'm crazy, he's not crazy. He's not interested in crazy conspiracy. It's all the same. Always the same. This is how people think, people. This is how they react.

I may be back.

This . . . wait a minute, buddy . . . yeah, this isn't the proper forum for this discussion. Although, it would fit under atheist delusion it isn't exclusive to atheists. Would you care to have a REASONABLE discussion on the "conspiracy" forum? Or, perhaps Britain's 7/7? The holocaust? Pearl Harbor? The Lusitania? The Romans burning down Rome and then blaming the Christians? Hitler burning down their capital building and blaming it on the Polish? I could go on and on. The world is a conspiracy. Religion, science, conspiracy. Frogs? Perhaps. I don't know, but definitely conspiracy.

Uh, watch him, folks. He'll have to separate himself publicly. I'm crazy, he's not crazy. He's not interested in crazy conspiracy. It's all the same. Always the same. This is how people think, people. This is how they react.

I rest my case. It doesn't take a clinical psychiatrist to read the rambling ravings above and recognize the inherent lunacy.

Pearl Harbor? Frogs? I asked you several questions about 9/11 in the last four posts. Try addressing them, assuming the men in the white suits will loosen your arms and hands.

Last edited:
I rest my case. It doesn't take a clinical psychiatrist to read the rambling ravings above and recognize the inherent lunacy.

Pearl Harbor? Frogs? I asked you several questions about 9/11 in the last four posts. Try addressing them, assuming the men in the white suits will loosen your arms and hands.

Surely you know by now that you have to take many, not all, but many, of my posts as the sort of cryptic tongue in cheek they are presented. In. It's all in good fun. The Frogs were an obscure reference to the book of Revelation. Just a ponderance.

Questions? Like I said, those questions are more suited for serious (reasonable) discussion on another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back