The atheist god is Satan. Where does the Devil get his "morals"?

The Pixie

Jesus: John 8:44

You can't serve 2 masters. So atheists refuse to serve The LORD Jesus Christ.
But Satan works for God, so if you work for Satan, you are also working for God. It is like working for your line manager, but also working for the CEO. This is what happens is business all the time; people have different bosses at different levels of the organisation.

Of course, atheists do not work for that organisation; that would be Christians.

TeabagSalad

lol

It's amazing how some people can post on a forum for over a decade, ranting against atheists and still not have a clue what an atheist is.

I feel sorry for people like that, their minds must be so closed, and education so bad that they can't even understand a simple concept like atheism.

Temujin

lol

It's amazing how some people can post on a forum for over a decade, ranting against atheists and still not have a clue what an atheist is.

I feel sorry for people like that, their minds must be so closed, and education so bad that they can't even understand a simple concept like atheism.
They don't care. They just want something vaguely socially acceptable to rant against as an antidote to the utter futility and desperate emptiness of their lives. That and making up stuff and inventing new, impressive, fictitious personas because the actual, pathetic, real persona is so disappointing.

Gus Bovona

lol

It is a fundamental intellectual ability to put yourself in another‘s shoes, to see things from another’s perspective, to adopt the perspective of another, and to be able to work intellectually within that different perspective, and then to make connections between different perspectives or systems. To not be able to do that means one’s mind is so limited.

Mr Laurier

Wow. You still have not figured it out yet.
There is no atheist god.
Satan is a god of the judeo/christian/islamic pantheon.
I serve zero masters. I can no more serve The LORD Jesus Christ, than I can serve The WIZARD Voldemort. Both are equally imaginary.

Tercon

There is no atheist god.
There's just the illusion of god, as there is only one truth and reality, and it isn't knowable in or from your unbelief (atheism).
Satan is the antithesis of the truth, morality and reality. And it only has power when you give it power, it draws its power from unbelievers.
I serve zero masters. I can no more serve The LORD Jesus Christ, than I can serve The WIZARD Voldemort. Both are equally imaginary.
Really? You have been on here for years arguing against something you don't even believe exists,. That's YOUR "equally imaginary" atheism for YOU.

Mr Laurier

There's just the illusion of god, as there is only one truth and reality, and it isn't knowable in or from your unbelief (atheism).

Satan is the antithesis of the truth, morality and reality. And it only has power when you give it power, it draws its power from unbelievers.

Really? You have been on here for years arguing against something you don't even believe exists,. That's YOUR "equally imaginary" atheism for YOU.
Huh?

Satan is a fantasy. It has no power. It cannot draw power.

Really. Not at all. No Its my REAL atheism.

Authentic Nouveau

There is no atheist god.
So why do atheist/evos keep lying about the Devil?