The Attributes Of the Trinity

What are some of Gods innate attributes, in other words who is God outside of His creation. This is where Theology begins with the study of Gods Being.

@SovereignGrace @Carbon @preacher4truth @Reformedguy

Lets have a discussion on the Aseity of God.

So I just named one of Gods attributes. So lets see how many we can come up with and defend.

hoe this helps !!!
Define aseity of God. Now we can have a good discussion. I will reply later. Duty calls

Now I will let the other( only 3 guys left now) figure out a few others on their own. I'm not giving you the easy one. God is Holy another innate attribute of God apart from His creation.

next.....................................

Now I will let the other( only 3 guys left now) figure out a few others on their own. I'm not giving you the easy one. God is Holy another innate attribute of God apart from His creation.

next.....................................
Just statements. Now explain the attributes.

What are some of Gods innate attributes, in other words who is God outside of His creation. This is where Theology begins with the study of Gods Being.

@SovereignGrace @Carbon @preacher4truth @Reformedguy

Lets have a discussion on the Aseity of God.

So I just named one of Gods attributes. So lets see how many we can come up with and defend.

hoe this helps !!!
Another word not found in my dictionary. Aseity.
I this a word for elite theologians ONLY????

John 13:34 I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” NSRV

We are to imitators of Christ.
Amen

Back