The Attributes Of the Trinity

a question for all trinitarians and oneness Pentecostals. concering the topic at hand,

to all trinitarian. if God is ONE in Nature, "Spirit", but three separate persons... I ask, "how much of the Spirit was G2758 kenóō while in flesh on Earth with blood, per Phil 2:7 & 8. was it all of the Spirit? or just 1/3 of the Spirit for the Son G2758 kenóō ?.

to all Oneness. if God is one Nature, "Spirit", and one Person .... I ask you, "if the one person God was G2758 kenóō while in flesh on Earth with blood, per Phil 2:7 & 8.who was running or upholding the universe, or the creation?.

to both, book chapter and verse for each question please.

PICJAG, 101G

a question for all trinitarians and oneness Pentecostals. concering the topic at hand,
to all trinitarian. if God is ONE in Nature, "Spirit", but three separate persons... I ask, "how much of the Spirit was G2758 kenóō while in flesh on Earth with blood, per Phil 2:7 & 8. was it all of the Spirit? or just 1/3 of the Spirit for the Son G2758 kenóō ?.
to all Oneness. if God is one Nature, "Spirit", and one Person .... I ask you, "if the one person God was G2758 kenóō while in flesh on Earth with blood, per Phil 2:7 & 8.who was running or upholding the universe, or the creation?.
PICJAG, 101G
If God had wanted us to know those specific details, I'm sure He would have included them in the Bible.

If God had wanted us to know those specific details, I'm sure He would have included them in the Bible.
he did, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them." Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

so there is no EXCUSE.

people need to read their bibles ... "WITH" the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG, 101G.

Would you add any to the list of innate or incommunicable attributes ?

1-Aseity- Self Sufficient
2-Eternal
3-Omnipresent
4-Omnipotent
5-Omniscient
6-Love
7-Holy
8-Immutable
9-Perichoresis
10-God is One- Unity within the Godhead of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
11- Infinite
12- Transcendent
@OldShepherd anything else you would add to the list and check out the last two pages to see what I was talking about with the inability to engage with the attributes. Thanks !

PICJAG, 101G
it seems like many went "RADIO SILENT" on the above question, so we BROADCAST it again.

looking to ...... "HEAR", from anyone.

PICJAG, 101G.

@christ_undivided please describe God and His attributes prior to creation.

thanks
All the evidence exists within Creation. It is imparted to man from God and exist in the extant Scriptures.

Jesus asked the Father to Glorify Him with the Glory they shared before Creation as we know it. That Glory consisted of varying manifestations of substance. In relation to the Son, it involved a Glorious Bodily form. Immutable and Perfect. A Bodily form wherein Adam was molded to resemble.

Next.... Tell me how your new view consists of an malleable form.

All the evidence exists within Creation. It is imparted to man from God and exist in the extant Scriptures.

Jesus asked the Father to Glorify Him with the Glory they shared before Creation as we know it. That Glory consisted of varying manifestations of substance. In relation to the Son, it involved a Glorious Bodily form. Immutable and Perfect. A Bodily form wherein Adam was molded to resemble.

Next.... Tell me how your new view consists of an malleable form.
So prior to creation God was not spirit- incorporeal and immaterial ?

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

John 6:46

No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

1 Timothy 1:17
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:13-16
I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time — God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

1 John 4:12
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

hope this helps !!!

You know I didn't say that. Deal with what I said. I know where you are going and it depends upon you deflecting to get there. I'm dealing with Eternal Son.
See my last post I'm dealing with the invisible God of creation.

so who was God prior to creation.

Theology is the study of God and we are examining who/what God was/is prior to creation.

next

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

John 6:46

No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

1 Timothy 1:17
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:13-16
I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time — God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

1 John 4:12
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

hope this helps !!!
You hope in vain.

Claims to be a teacher, but cannot state his point.

Cat got your tongue?

See my last post I'm dealing with the invisible God of creation.

so who was God prior to creation.

Theology is the study of God and we are examining who/what God was/is prior to creation.

next
God is always God.

Who do think He was?

You hope in vain.

Claims to be a teacher, but cannot state his point.

Cat got your tongue?
I'm establishing who God is first then we can discuss His attributes. This is over your head I can see.

next

Back