The Attributes Of the Trinity

Evasion proves I’m right . Now back to who God is prior to creation .

What is Gods nature and attributes / character before creation ?

Looks like a stumbling block .

next

hope this helps !!!

Then address the question about God prior to creation . The onus is on you lol .

next

I have. All the inspired revelation we have is given to us after Genesis 1:1 and you are insisting that all of that is irrelevant.

I do know you're a relatively young man in comparison to before Creation. You don't know anything I don't already know. I have tried to get you to deal with the relevant information and all you do is endless appeal to a Latin phrase to define a teaching that came from a very old Greek philosopher.

Where do you want to go with this? Lucifer existed before Genesis 1. Was he immaterial as well?

If you feel all you have to do is parrot "ex nihilo" then the conversation is over.

I have. All the inspired revelation we have is given to us after Genesis 1:1 and you are insisting that all of that is irrelevant.

I do know you're a relatively young man in comparison to before Creation. You don't know anything I don't already know. I have tried to get you to deal with the relevant information and all you do is endless appeal to a Latin phrase to define a teaching that came from a very old Greek philosopher.

Where do you want to go with this? Lucifer existed before Genesis 1. Was he immaterial as well?

If you feel all you have to do is parrot "ex nihilo" then the conversation is over.
Nope God is Who He is before and apart from creation . No Calvinists dare tread these waters because they know it leads to a road which exposes them .

hope this helps !!!

Nope God is Who He is before and apart from creation . No Calvinists dare tread these waters because they know it leads to a road which exposes them .

hope this helps !!!

That is your dishonesty. You are the one that wants to teach that God is mutable in the Incarnation. That is your desire.

I've tried to help you. I've told you that energy and mass have a relationship that we do not fully understand. We know the Son is the visible representative of the Holy Trinity. The Son is who Moses SAW on Sinai. The Son is who Abraham spoke with in the dessert. The Son was Transfigured and manifest the material construct of His Divinity in Matthew 17.

Maybe Biden can help you with this. Do you have any contacts? I'm beginning to realize that I've had a extremely liberal democrat "Christian" friend that avoids politics here for a reason. All this you're putting on display now has always been there.

That is your dishonesty. You are the one that wants to teach that God is mutable in the Incarnation. That is your desire.

I've tried to help you. I've told you that energy and mass have a relationship that we do not fully understand. We know the Son is the visible representative of the Holy Trinity. The Son is who Moses SAW on Sinai. The Son is who Abraham spoke with in the dessert. The Son was Transfigured and manifest the material construct of His Divinity in Matthew 17.

Maybe Biden can help you with this. Do you have any contacts? I'm beginning to realize that I've had a extremely liberal democrat "Christian" friend that avoids politics here for a reason. All this you're putting on display now has always been there.
Cart before the horse ?

Pre- Creation.

You continue deflecting and ad hominems duly noted.

next

Cart before the horse ?

Pre- Creation.

You continue deflecting and ad hominems duly noted.

next
You live in your own little world. I've said enough to you. I'm going to do something that God will not. I'll leave you alone.

One friend to another, this doesn't look good on you. Pretend all you want.

You live in your own little world. I've said enough to you. I'm going to do something that God will not. I'll leave you alone.

One friend to another, this doesn't look good on you. Pretend all you want.
It doesn’t look good on you that you refuse to discuss Gods nature and innate attributes apart from His creation . But we both know why that is the case .

Everyone of your Calvinist doctrines will collapse with that discussion .

hope this helps !!!

It doesn’t look good on you that you refuse to discuss Gods nature and innate attributes apart from His creation . But we both know why that is the case .

Everyone of your Calvinist doctrines will collapse with that discussion .

hope this helps !!!

You're lying. I have been talking about His innate attributes as witnessed in the extant Scriptures. You just keep chanting "ex nihilo, ex nihilo,ex nihilo".....

Moses wouldn't tell that God is immaterial. Nether would Abraham.

I've explained myself. Put me on ignore and talk about me like you do others.

Still deflecting it’s what people do that cannot defend their false doctrines .

You're lying. I have been talking about His innate attributes as witnessed in the extant Scriptures. You just keep chanting "ex nihilo, ex nihilo,ex nihilo".....

Moses wouldn't tell that God is immaterial. Nether would Abraham.

I've explained myself. Put me on ignore and talk about me like you do others.
Let me know when you are willing to discuss Gods innate attributes before creation.

hope this helps !!!
@Howie @Reformedguy

do you want to take a stab at this ?

Gods Nature, Essence, Being ?
Gods Attributes ?

Before creation !

hope this helps !!!

Back