The Attributes Of the Trinity

I went to your Trinity board only to have you do your best Forrest Gump impersonation and run.
projecting again. You cant even list any attributes or tell us who God is prior to creation.

next deflection

hope this helps !!!

I find the discussions with Unitarians more challenging than with a few others here , cough cough . At least they will have a logical discussion about God . These others are being ignored Not you @christ_undivided . I’ve enjoyed our dialogues .

hope this helps !!!

What are some of Gods innate attributes, in other words who is God outside of His creation. This is where Theology begins with the study of Gods Being.

@SovereignGrace @Carbon @preacher4truth @Reformedguy

Lets have a discussion on the Aseity of God.

So I just named one of Gods attributes. So lets see how many we can come up with and defend.

hoe this helps !!!
Family. God is a family. Is a family self sufficient?

Evasion proves I’m right . Now back to who God is prior to creation .

What is Gods nature and attributes / character before creation ?

Looks like a stumbling block .

next

hope this helps !!!
@Theo1689 would you give us your view ?

Before creation when only the Father, Son and Holy Spirit existed .

hope this helps !!!

The Bible says before creation only Yahweh existed...

Isaiah 44:24... Thus saith [Yahweh], thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am [Yahweh] that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

hope this helps !!!

I'm a Trinitarian.
If you want to argue the Trinity, that must mean you are admitting you aren't one.
Why are you so keen on trying to argue with others about things you CLAIM to agree upon?

I'm sorry that nobody wants to "play" with you, and you are starving for attention, but frankly I'm not interested. I've got better things to do with my time.

I'm a Trinitarian.
If you want to argue the Trinity, that must mean you are admitting you aren't one.
Why are you so keen on trying to argue with others about things you CLAIM to agree upon?

I'm sorry that nobody wants to "play" with you, and you are starving for attention, but frankly I'm not interested. I've got better things to do with my time.
How about a few FACTS here for the lurkers.

1- you falsely accused me of being both a "mormon and a "modalist " on the A/C forum
2- I have been on CARM for 20 years defending the Trinity against non trinitarians on this very forum
3- I have been defending the Trinity on CARM in the Apologetics and Theology Forums for the same time
4- Today is the first time ever having a discussion with you on the Trinity and Deity of Christ ( He is God )

So since you accused me without any evidence or proof ( All I said was Jesus is God in Philippians 2 and that God is humble ) you accused me of being a modalist and I was saying Jesus is the Father. Here is the link. So maybe you are the one who doesn't know who or what the Trinity is so lets discuss it here.

Below is what I said and what you misrepresented. I never said Jesus was the Father, I said Jesus is God.

Back