The Bible and Divorce

CharismaticLady

IOW, unlike your ex-husband, you have not committed adultery if you have remained celibate.

And I hope you are healed and I wish you well.
Correct. I don't date at all. And I wear a wedding ring. But now I consider God as my husband.

Isaiah 54:5
For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

CharismaticLady

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of those who falsely claim they are (Matt 7:3-5, 7:21-23 Luke 13:29-30).
I agree. Not everyone who calls Jesus, Lord will be in heaven. Matthew 7:21-23. If the reason you are not a Christian is because you are looking at people, you are looking in the wrong place. Study Jesus, and Him only.

J regia

I agree. Not everyone who calls Jesus, Lord will be in heaven. Matthew 7:21-23. If the reason you are not a Christian is because you are looking at people, you are looking in the wrong place. Study Jesus, and Him only.
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Alanhey

Why don't you want to get married again? Many people become depressed and lonely. First, you should dig into yourself and understand why doesn't want to get married. If you can't understand this then you need to read about this at https://breakupangels.com/couples-back-together-breakup/. Thanks to them, I could to sort out my feelings. I was also could to understand why I had conflicts with my husband. In short, you shouldn't be afraid to ask for help to solve these problems. We are all human beings, and we all need help.