The Bible uses the Prophetic year of 360 days!

Yahchristian

The Bible uses the Prophetic ( Not Solar Year - 365025 days ) year of 360 days!

To clarify your view, can you tell us...

How many Solar Years was the Babylonian captivity?

Jeremiah 25:11... And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

I say seventy.

Keraz

I say seventy orbits of the earth around the sun.
However long that took in ancient times. Which does seem to have been 360 days, according to ancient calendars. It is probable that our orbital speed slowed down by 5.24 days, when a comet passed close to the earth. Comet Typhon, circa 1495 BC.

I believe that our orbit will speed up again on the forthcoming Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Isaiah 13:13
Back to a 360 day year, which will make the time periods given in Revelation; of 3 1/2 years, 42 months and 1260 days, comparable.

rod.ney

To clarify your view, can you tell us...

How many Solar Years was the Babylonian captivity?

Jeremiah 25:11... And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

I say seventy.
70 prophetic years X 360 = 25,200 days divided by 365.25 days in a solar year = 69 solar years! So that's what I say!

Yahchristian

70 prophetic years X 360 = 25,200 days divided by 365.25 days in a solar year = 69 solar years! So that's what I say!

You are correct that Dispensationalists should say the Babylonian Captivity lasted 69 years, whereas most Dispensationalists mistakenly say the Babylonian Capitivity lasted 70 years.

rod.ney

You are correct that Dispensationalists should say the Babylonian Captivity lasted 69 years, whereas most Dispensationalists mistakenly say the Babylonian Capitivity lasted 70 years.
Well, did they ACTUALLY say " 70 years solar years", or just " 70 Years " ?! Just saying 70 years by itself could mean either 70 prophetic years or 70 solar years! So next time ask them WHICH one ( Solar or Prophetic ) they ACTUALLY mean and then you can tell them that they are mistaken if they say " Solar years ", by showing them in scriptures that the Bible uses Prophetic years, like in Rev.11:2-3 where 42 months ( 3.5 Years ) is given as EXACTLY 1,260 days ( 360 days in a year ) and NOT 1,278.38 days ( 365.25 days in a year )!

Yahchristian

the Bible uses Prophetic years

You have said Jesus lived 33.5 years.

But just to clarify...

Do you believe Jesus lived 33.5 solar years?

Or do you believe Jesus lived 33.5 “prophetic years”?

P.S. I do NOT believe the Bible uses “prophetic years”. That is why I have it in quotes.

rod.ney

You have said Jesus lived 33.5 years.

But just to clarify...

Do you believe Jesus lived 33.5 solar years?

Or do you believe Jesus lived 33.5 “prophetic years”?

P.S. I do NOT believe the Bible uses “prophetic years”. That is why I have it in quotes.
Yes indeed the Bible uses Prophetic years as I Proved in Rev.11:2-3 that 42 months ( 3.5 years ) is STATED as 1,260 days and NOT 1,278.4 Days that the Solar 3.5 years would have! Case closed!

Yahchristian

Yes indeed the Bible uses Prophetic years as I Proved in Rev.11:2-3 that 42 months ( 3.5 years ) is STATED as 1,260 days and NOT 1,278.4 Days that the Solar 3.5 years would have! Case closed!

So according to your view...

Does the 490 years have 490 harvests or just 483 harvests?

Exodus 23:16... And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours,which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.

I believe 490 years has 490 harvests.

rod.ney

So according to your view...

Does the 490 years have 490 harvests or just 483 harvests?

Exodus 23:16... And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours,which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.

I believe 490 years has 490 harvests.
Yes indeed 490 Prophetic years have 490 harvests!

Truth7t7

It is probable that our orbital speed slowed down by 5.24 days, when a comet passed close to the earth. Comet Typhon, circa 1495 BC.

I believe that our orbit will speed up again on the forthcoming Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Isaiah 13:13
Back to a 360 day year, which will make the time periods given in Revelation; of 3 1/2 years, 42 months and 1260 days, comparable.
How could you follow "Man" relating to something they claim took place 525 years ago?

"Comet Typhoon" 525 years ago, big smiles!

Keraz

How could you follow "Man" relating to something they claim took place 525 years ago?

"Comet Typhoon" 525 years ago, big smiles!
Your reply is unintelligible.
The comet was called Typhon. Many ancient records from civilizations as far away as he Mayans and the Maoris recorded it.

There is no doubt that the year was 360 days, before the Exodus. It changed after that, to a 365.24 day year.
When the Lord sends His fiery wrath from the sun, it will strike the earth on the trailing edge and peed up our orbit to 360 days.

Truth7t7

Your reply is unintelligible.
The comet was called Typhon. Many ancient records from civilizations as far away as he Mayans and the Maoris recorded it.

There is no doubt that the year was 360 days, before the Exodus. It changed after that, to a 365.24 day year.
When the Lord sends His fiery wrath from the sun, it will strike the earth on the trailing edge and peed up our orbit to 360
Mayans?

Like the end of their calendar and the world in 2012, more big smiles!

Last edited:

Yahchristian

If you did the math correctly

Well if 490 Prophetic years has 490 harvests but only 483 Summers/Falls/Winters/Springs (483 solar years)...

Then the harvests CANNOT be in the same season each year!

Since you say 483 solar years has 490 harvests!

Do you want to change any of your dates?