The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Gary Mac

See that Readers ?!!!! Gary has once again gone OFF Track from my scriptural post since he is unable to refute those AS IS posted scriptures! So once again Gary, I asked you why it is WRONG for me to worship Jesus ( as well as the Father & Holy Spirit ), when all of His created angels worshiped Him ( Jesus ) in Heb.1:6 just before His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?! Stay on track and answer that question this time Gary!
All I can say is that God sent Jesus to show me the way to Him. It is obvious He didn’t send Jesus to show you.

The way of my God is Jesus Christ to have the same from God that Jesus had from Him. Obviously His way is not good enough for you that you would have to change His way to be like Him that you say His way is blaspheme.

Last edited:

rod.ney

All I can say is that God sent Jesus to show me the way to Him. It is obvious He didn’t send Jesus to show you.

The way of my God is Jesus Christ to have the same from God that Jesus had from Him. Obviously His way is not good enough for you that you would have to change His way to be like Him that you say His way is blaspheme.
Well since that's ALL you can say, then I am 100% correct to " Worship " the Real Jesus Christ as did His created angels in Heb.1:6! Thus Gary has been once again proved WRONG when he stated that I worship just a man when I worship the RERAL Jesus Christ! The Real Jesus Christ is BOTH God & Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Case closed Gary as you just admitted that that's all you can say!

Gary Mac

Well since that's ALL you can say, then I am 100% correct to " Worship " the Real Jesus Christ as did His created angels in Heb.1:6! Thus Gary has been once again proved WRONG when he stated that I worship just a man when I worship the RERAL Jesus Christ! The Real Jesus Christ is BOTH God & Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Case closed Gary as you just admitted that that's all you can say!
The real Jesus Christ was sent by God to show me the way to Him that I may be like my Father, the same One Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 that you say is a false document.

Gary Mac

You really do not know know why God sent Jesus to show you His way do you? Not that you only say that you follow him but that you actually do and is like Him as Jesus was like Him. There is only one God and man is the temple of Him, so simple yet so complicated for the religious minded. be like him just as he was in the Father.

Matt 3:16 is the keys to His kingdom, and it doesn't come with observation, it comes with you just as it came to Jesus in Matt 3:16, Adam when he became like Him, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120.

Way are you different from these? DO they not apply? What is the use in these if it is not applied to you for your benefit that you may walk as He walks in His same light? Why even read the Bible if it is not applied that you may know Him, not just know about Him, which spawns huge difference in perspective.

rod.ney

The real Jesus Christ was sent by God to show me the way to Him that I may be like my Father, the same One Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 that you say is a false document.
The REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) was sent by God the Father! So stay on TRACK this time Gary and ANSWER this question ( asked for the THIRD time now on record on CARM! Why do you say ( man's word ) that it is WRONG for me to worship the Real Jesus Christ, when ALL of His created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?!!!!!!

Gary Mac

The REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) was sent by God the Father! So stay on TRACK this time Gary and ANSWER this question ( asked for the THIRD time now on record on CARM! Why do you say ( man's word ) that it is WRONG for me to worship the Real Jesus Christ, when ALL of His created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?!!!!!!
You really do not know why God sent Jesus do you?

rod.ney

You really do not know why God sent Jesus do you?
He sent Him to show us the REAL way to get to His Father in Heaven! Now stay on TRACK this time Gary and answer this QUESTION ( now asked for the FORTH time on record on CARM ) ---------- Why do you say ( man's word ) that it is WRONG for me to worship the Real Jesus Christ, when ALL of His created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?!!!!!!

Gary Mac

He sent Him to show us the REAL way to get to His Father in Heaven!
The REAL way? As in Mormons? Catholic? Muslims?, Baptists? Pentecostals? Church of Christ? and host of about 3500 other denominations has their own ideas about their gods and their heavens -- Which one of these has the real way? Which one of these do you adhere to in a belief about God and His heaven?

God sent Jesus to show me what it is to be in the Father myself just as he was in the Father himself. He in me and I inHim as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17. But because people like Mormons, Catholic, Baptists, etc. has other ideas apart from having in you the same as Jesus had in himself from God, there is no way these can know God or His heaven at all with Him coming to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and introduce Himself and open up who He is and His heaven for Gos Himself manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus is the only One who can.
Now stay on TRACK this time Gary and answer this QUESTION ( now asked for the FORTH time on record on CARM ) ---------- Why do you say ( man's word ) that it is WRONG for me to worship the Real Jesus Christ, when ALL of His created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?!!!!!!
O God, thank you that you came to me as you promised You will do in all who will receive you as Jesus did , and made me like yourself.
O God, thank you for sending Jesus to show me your way,
O God, manifest yourself and reveal yourself to Rodney just as you did in Jesus and the One referred to as O God. And O God help his understanding and drop all that religious muck he is caught up in and learn to walk as you walk in your same light and be perfect even as You are perfect O God!

You don't have a clue who it was talking about in O God.

One day Rodney if you keep searching for His kingdom, which it seems you have stopped searching for Him and made your own rules for your gods, a light will come on just as it came on in Jesus, in Abraham, in Moses, in Adam, in 120, and especially Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opens up all pf who He really is to all of these and all today who will cling to Him in His ways instead of the way you have made for your gods. And when you do just as did in me, -- Im going, holy cow, I have been so miss lead listening to man made doctrines in thinking man is a god for all those years, how wrong I was.

rodny I was just as you, had your same beliefs for a god, worshiped a trinity doctrine, taught in for many years , preached it just as you are doing. But there came a day just as with Jesus and these others where God Himself;lf came and erased all those man made beliefs and made me exactly like Himself and in His same image just as He did in all of these we read of.

I don't expect that you will read all of this but it was worth the try to get you to understand there is ONE that you are not listening to and that is the person Jesus Christ who lead you to the One who is not a person but is Spirit and you are supposed to be the temple of Him. But you won't be His temple as Jesus was will you.

But the guarantees is in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. All of these we read of sho did see Him as He is became exactly like Him. You just have a different belief from what these experienced from God.

Last edited:

rod.ney

The REAL way? As in Mormons? Catholic? Muslims?, Baptists? Pentecostals? Church of Christ? and host of about 3500 other denominations has their own ideas about their gods and their heavens -- Which one of these has the real way? Which one of these do you adhere to in a belief about God and His heaven?

God sent Jesus to show me what it is to be in the Father myself just as he was in the Father himself. He in me and I inHim as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17. But because people like Mormons, Catholic, Baptists, etc. has other ideas apart from having in you the same as Jesus had in himself from God, there is no way these can know God or His heaven at all with Him coming to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and introduce Himself and open up who He is and His heaven for Gos Himself manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus is the only One who can.

O God, thank you that you came to me as you promised You will do in all who will receive you as Jesus did , and made me like yourself.
O God, thank you for sending Jesus to show me your way,
O God, manifest yourself and reveal yourself to Rodney just as you did in Jesus and the One referred to as O God. And O God help his understanding and drop all that religious muck he is caught up in and learn to walk as you walk in your same light and be perfect even as You are perfect O God!

You don't have a clue who it was talking about in O God.

One day Rodney if you keep searching for His kingdom, which it seems you have stopped searching for Him and made your own rules for your gods, a light will come on just as it came on in Jesus, in Abraham, in Moses, in Adam, in 120, and especially Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opens up all pf who He really is to all of these and all today who will cling to Him in His ways instead of the way you have made for your gods. And when you do just as did in me, -- Im going, holy cow, I have been so miss lead listening to man made doctrines in thinking man is a god for all those years, how wrong I was.

rodny I was just as you, had your same beliefs for a god, worshiped a trinity doctrine, taught in for many years , preached it just as you are doing. But there came a day just as with Jesus and these others where God Himself;lf came and erased all those man made beliefs and made me exactly like Himself and in His same image just as He did in all of these we read of.

I don't expect that you will read all of this but it was worth the try to get you to understand there is ONE that you are not listening to and that is the person Jesus Christ who lead you to the One who is not a person but is Spirit and you are supposed to be the temple of Him. But you won't be His temple as Jesus was will you.

But the guarantees is in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. All of these we read of sho did see Him as He is became exactly like Him. You just have a different belief from what these experienced from God.
Yes the REAL way to God the Father is THROUGH the Real Jesus Christ as John 14:6 tells us so! Now for the second part of your ( Twisted - 2 Peter 3:16 ) response regarding Heb.1:8, God the Father is NOT the referent of " O God "! Jesus Christ is Who God the Father is referring to who " O God " is in Heb.1:8! Then you FORGOT for the Fifth time now, Gary, to tell me and the Readers why it is WRONG for me to Worship Jesus Christ ( as well as the Father & Holy Spirit ), when ALL the angels that were created Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16, worshiped Him ( Jesus Christ ) in Hebrews 1:6! Thus " O God " in Heb.1:8 is who God the Father called His ONLY Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ ) of John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! Yes our Glorified Body will be just like His Immortal Supernatural flesh & bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 as per Philippians 3:21, when we see Him as He is Gary! Now answer that 5th time asked question Gary!

Last edited:

Chalcedon

Yes the REAL way to God the Father is THROUGH the Real Jesus Christ as John 14:6 tells us so! Now for the second part of your ( Twisted - 2 Peter 3:16 ) response regarding Heb.1:8, God the Father is NOT the referent of " O God "! Jesus Christ is Who God the Father is referring to who " O God " is in Heb.1:8! Then you FORGOT for the Fifth time now, Gary, to tell me and the Readers why it is WRONG for me to Worship Jesus Christ ( as well as the Father & Holy Spirit ), when ALL the angels that were created Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16, worshiped Him ( Jesus Christ ) in Hebrews 1:6! Thus " O God " in Heb.1:8 is who God the Father called His ONLY Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ ) of John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! Yes our Glorified Body will be just like His Immortal Supernatural flesh & bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 as per Philippians 3:21, when we see Him as He is Gary! Now answer that 5th time asked question Gary!
Amen

Gary Mac

The real Jesus as in Catholic, Mormons, AOGs, Baptists? -- well you get the picture, no wait, it is clear that you don't.

rod.ney

The real Jesus as in Catholic, Mormons, AOGs, Baptists? -- well you get the picture, no wait, it is clear that you don't.
No Gary, the REAL Jesus mentioned in the God inspired scriptures of John 1:1-18 & 3:16+18 and Hebrews 1:6+8, Gary ( so put a stop to those Off Track games you play just because you really can't answer )! So now for the SIXTH time now on record on CARM, Gary - stay on TRACK and answer this question! Why is it wrong for me to WORSHIP Jesus Christ, when All of His Created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before His Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8! In your answer, do not FORGET that angels will ONLY worship God!

Gary Mac

No Gary, the REAL Jesus mentioned in the God inspired scriptures of John 1:1-18 & 3:16+18 and Hebrews 1:6+8, Gary ( so put a stop to those Off Track games you play just because you really can't answer )! So now for the SIXTH time now on record on CARM, Gary - stay on TRACK and answer this question! Why is it wrong for me to WORSHIP Jesus Christ, when All of His Created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before His Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8! In your answer, do not FORGET that angels will ONLY worship God!
The one in John 1 that you have not met to understand, but if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well -- but you will never see Him will you?

rod.ney

The one in John 1 that you have not met to understand, but if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well -- but you will never see Him will you?
For the Seventh time now Gary , answer this question -------- Why is it wrong for me to WORSHIP Jesus Christ, when All of His Created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before His Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8?!!!! In your answer, do not FORGET that angels will ONLY worship God!

Gary Mac

For the Seventh time now Gary , answer this question -------- Why is it wrong for me to WORSHIP Jesus Christ, when All of His Created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before His Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8?!!!! In your answer, do not FORGET that angels will ONLY worship God!
You just can't see it, they worshiped the Christ, Gods anointing, Gods Spirit which is His mind, to have the mind of Christ, that is what we worship for all who does worship the Christ, even Jesus worshiped God to have His anointing, which was Christ in him, Jesus prayed to Him, obeyed Him,

You just don't know God to know who Christ is and the One to be worshiped. Man is not to be worshiped at all rodney and that worship of man will keep the Christ from your worship.

You are looking at this through the eyes of man and his religious mind instead of the reality of the One you should be worshiping as Jesus did and even gave his life for the One he did worship. You really should try and open your eyes to God instead of man.

Now you can ask me to answer it again as I have for the last seven times. O God open his eyes.

rod.ney

You just can't see it, they worshiped the Christ, Gods anointing, Gods Spirit which is His mind, to have the mind of Christ, that is what we worship for all who does worship the Christ, even Jesus worshiped God to have His anointing, which was Christ in him, Jesus prayed to Him, obeyed Him,

You just don't know God to know who Christ is and the One to be worshiped. Man is not to be worshiped at all rodney and that worship of man will keep the Christ from your worship.

You are looking at this through the eyes of man and his religious mind instead of the reality of the One you should be worshiping as Jesus did and even gave his life for the One he did worship. You really should try and open your eyes to God instead of man.

Now you can ask me to answer it again as I have for the last seven times. O God open his eyes.
Boy are you ALL mixed upped! Heb.1:6 is CLEARLY taking about the Son ( Jesus ), the first born, that those created angels worshiped! -------------------

Hebrews 1:6​

New International Version​

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”

Gary Mac

Boy are you ALL mixed upped! Heb.1:6 is CLEARLY taking about the Son ( Jesus ), the first born, that those created angels worshiped! -------------------

Hebrews 1:6​

New International Version​

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”
And the first born of God was Adam, he was the very first to become like God to know this difference, not Jesus LOL. And you will be mixed up about being born of God until you are born of God, born again.

The first man Adam was of flesh the second man Adam was of Spirit. The first man Jesus was of flesh, made of a woman born under the law, the second man Jesus, the one born of God in Matt 3:16 just as Adam became like God to know this difference. You can read it in Gen 3:22 and Matt 3:16.

You would have to be born of God, born again as Adam, Jesus, Abraham, Moses, 120 all became born of God for yourself to understand what it is to be born of God as these were. But because your religious mind will not allow it you never will know what it is to be born of God.

The first born of God is not flesh, is not a man, the first born of God is by His Spirit where God is not flesh but is Spirit.

The problem in your understanding is you cant get past the fees god that you worship instead of being born of God yourself as these eventually became. Jesus about 30 when he was born of God.

BTW, you never have answered my question to you -- What if God really did send Jesus to show you His way and be born of Him, born again? You cant answer it can you because it will destroy your doctrine if you do.

You just haven't learned to follow the way of Jesus that you may know the Father as he knew Him.

rod.ney

And the first born of God was Adam, he was the very first to become like God to know this difference, not Jesus LOL. And you will be mixed up about being born of God until you are born of God, born again.

The first man Adam was of flesh the second man Adam was of Spirit. The first man Jesus was of flesh, made of a woman born under the law, the second man Jesus, the one born of God in Matt 3:16 just as Adam became like God to know this difference. You can read it in Gen 3:22 and Matt 3:16.

You would have to be born of God, born again as Adam, Jesus, Abraham, Moses, 120 all became born of God for yourself to understand what it is to be born of God as these were. But because your religious mind will not allow it you never will know what it is to be born of God.

The first born of God is not flesh, is not a man, the first born of God is by His Spirit where God is not flesh but is Spirit.

The problem in your understanding is you cant get past the fees god that you worship instead of being born of God yourself as these eventually became. Jesus about 30 when he was born of God.

BTW, you never have answered my question to you -- What if God really did send Jesus to show you His way and be born of Him, born again? You cant answer it can you because it will destroy your doctrine if you do.

You just haven't learned to follow the way of Jesus that you may know the Father as he knew Him.
100% WRONG again Gary, the First Adam was NOT born, like the 2nd Adam was! The First Adam was created ( Through/By the Word who was God in John 1:1 and then becameFLESH as the God-Man called Jesus in John 1:14 as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) from the dust of the earth! Jesus Christ is Not only the First born Son of God, He is the ONLY begotten Son of God as per John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! All other sons of God are ADOPTED as per Ephesians 1:5! Thus Gary remains 100% rebuked as usual as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!--------------------------------------
Ephesians 1:5
He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— -------------- --------------------------------ALSO Gary, put a Stop to your LIE that I did not answer your question because it is on RECORD on CARM SEVERAL times now where I CORRECTLY showed you from scriptures AS IS that God the Father did in Fact send the WORD ( who was God in John 1:1 to become FLESH ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14, to show us the way to the Father in Heaven as per John 14:6!

Last edited:

Gary Mac

100% WRONG again Gary, the First Adam was NOT born, like the 2nd Adam was! The First Adam was created ( Through/By the Word who was God in John 1:1 and then becameFLESH as the God-Man called Jesus in John 1:14 as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) from the dust of the earth! Jesus Christ is Not only the First born Son of God, He is the ONLY begotten Son of God as per John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! All other sons of God are ADOPTED as per Ephesians 1:5! Thus Gary remains 100% rebuked as usual as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!--------------------------------------
Ephesians 1:5
He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— -------------- --------------------------------ALSO Gary, put a Stop to your LIE that I did not answer your question because it is on RECORD on CARM SEVERAL times now where I CORRECTLY showed you from scriptures AS IS that God the Father did in Fact send the WORD ( who was God in John 1:1 to become FLESH ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14, to show us the way to the Father in Heaven as per John 14:6!
Only wrong for one who has not received from God that what Jesus received from Him as He demands of us.

rod.ney

Only wrong for one who has not received from God that what Jesus received from Him as He demands of us.
Just more of Gary's WRONG say ( man's word ), as I posted the scriptures ( God's inspired say so ) that CONTRADICTS Gary's say so! Case closed as God's say so OVERULES Gary's say so!