The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

rod.ney

No -- your god is a trinity, the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Father and said sent him to show you the way to his God is One Spirit and man is the temple of Him just as Jesus was the temple of God. And so am I no different at all. You are supposed to be the same as He as well, but because you have split up your gods into segments there is no way the One true God who came to Jesus can come to you.

Again, Jesus didn't know God or His heaven until God came to him by His Spirit and opens up who He is to that man.

See Matt 3:16 that you do not believe at all. That is why you have three segmented gods instead of One true one.
WRONG again Gary! The TRINITY is GOD and not god as you go against the scriptures that I post! A god ( not deity ) is either an angel or a human being! The word God ( not god ) is used for Divine Persons ONLY! Thus the word God can ONLY be used by the 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) that make up the ONE GOD that we call a Trinity! The Proof is in these AS IS posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so Gary ) that calls EACH of the 3 Divine Persons " God or I AM or O God " as per ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 ; Acts 5:3-4, and Hebrews 1:8! Thus GOD is used for the TRINITY, and God is used for each of the 3 Divine Persons of the TRINITY and god is used for non-divine angels & humans! Case closed Gary!

Gary Mac

WRONG again Gary! The TRINITY is GOD and not god as you go against the scriptures that I post! A god ( not deity ) is either an angel or a human being! The word God ( not god ) is used for Divine Persons ONLY! Thus the word God can ONLY be used by the 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) that make up the ONE GOD that we call a Trinity! The Proof is in these AS IS posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so Gary ) that calls EACH of the 3 Divine Persons " God or I AM or O God " as per ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 ; Acts 5:3-4, and Hebrews 1:8! Thus GOD is used for the TRINITY, and God is used for each of the 3 Divine Persons of the TRINITY and god is used for non-divine angels & humans! Case closed Gary!
My God is in me same way He was in Jesus.

Gary Mac

Yes Gary, the True Christian Readers know you have a counterfeit in you! Case closed!
The Christians are like Him, it is those who are not like Him who see His way as counterfeit. Jesus had the same problem when he was here and like the Father, he was counterfeit to them as well.

Gary Mac

Yes Gary, the True Christian Readers know you have a counterfeit in you! Case closed!
God didn't send a man for me to worship, He sent a man to show me the way to Him.
if you are going to meet God you have to stop being religious and using your religion as an higher kind of culture and be spiritually real. You never will see God and be like Him in your current state of religion. 1 John3 but when you do see Him as He instead of that higher culture you have formed for a god ye shall be like Him. That isn’t going to happen in you is it?

You spend all your time trying to get others right to your beliefs instead of leading them to God.

It is one thing to have beliefs about a god but it is another matter when one actually follows God and after His own heart instead of the heart of a religious belief governed by law instead of the manifestation of God actually coming to you as Hepromoses He will do if you will drop those religious beliefs and come to Him.

Last edited:

Gary Mac

Only because you cant understand God in Spiritual terms and only can see your god as flesh doesn't mean I have a counterfeit God, it means that you cant relate to the One who is Spirit is all. You cant assume yourself to know something that you don't know.

But sense you elect to close your mind for any advancement for knowledge in Spirit, then yes the God of heaven is a counterfeit for you.

Gary Mac

The Lord Jesus Christ IS God (and man). He did not merely have God indwelling, as Christians do.
Oh so God didn't come to Jesus by His Spirit and open up all of His heaven to him as He does in us all who receive His same Holy Spirit, mind?
Read Matt 3:16. Jesus didn't even know God or His heaven until God came to that man and opens Himself up top that man. He hasn't done the same in you has He and the reason your god is one of flesh? Jesus referred to this renewing as born again. Ye must be born again or you will never know the same God who opens up wh He is in Jesus.

He did the very same in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120, the very same, and all today the very same who will drop the religious laws to govern a belief and receive from Him as Jesus did and these others we read of who were anointed of God and a type of Christ that was Gods anointed.

As long as your god is flesh, you never will know the God who came into Jesus flesh and made him who he was.

David1701

Oh so God didn't come to Jesus by His Spirit and open up all of His heaven to him as He does in us all who receive His same Holy Spirit, mind?
Read Matt 3:16. Jesus didn't even know God or His heaven until God came to that man and opens Himself up top that man.
That is not Christianity; in fact, it is repulsive blasphemy. Get behind me, Satan!

rod.ney

The Christians are like Him, it is those who are not like Him who see His way as counterfeit. Jesus had the same problem when he was here and like the Father, he was counterfeit to them as well.
No again Gary! You have a counterfeit god dwelling in you! The Real GOD is a TRINITY composed of these three Divine Persons ( Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Matt.28:19 ), as EACH of those Divine Persons are in FACT called God in these GOD inspired scriptures ( John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4, and Heb.1:8 )! It is God the Holy Spirit that dwells in the temple/bodies of born again Christians as per 1 Cor.6:19! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit!-------------

1 Corinthians 6:19​

New International Version​

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Last edited:

rod.ney

Only because you cant understand God in Spiritual terms and only can see your god as flesh doesn't mean I have a counterfeit God, it means that you cant relate to the One who is Spirit is all. You cant assume yourself to know something that you don't know.

But sense you elect to close your mind for any advancement for knowledge in Spirit, then yes the God of heaven is a counterfeit for you.
WRONG again Gary, I post the scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58, Acts 5:3-4, and Heb.1:6+8 ) that Proves the Father is called God, the Son is called God, and the Holy Spirit is called God! That is EXACTLY why we get baptized in the NAME ( Not names ) of the One GOD composed of ( Father, Son, & Holy Spirit ) as so instructed in Matt.28:19! ---------------------------

Matthew 28:19​

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Gary Mac

That is not Christianity; in fact, it is repulsive blasphemy. Get behind me, Satan!
To have that what God sent Jesus for to show you is always repulsive blaspheme for the religious minded. After all the same had him crucified for that same repulsive blaspheme didn't they?

If His way is repulsive then I would do a reality check in your own life.

Gary Mac

No again Gary! You have a counterfeit god dwelling in you! The Real GOD is a TRINITY composed of these three Divine Persons ( Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Matt.28:19 ), as EACH of those Divine Persons are in FACT called God in these GOD inspired scriptures ( John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4, and Heb.1:8 )! It is God the Holy Spirit that dwells in the temple/bodies of born again Christians as per 1 Cor.6:19! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit!-------------

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
I don't follow Paul, I follow Jesus.

Gary Mac

WRONG again Gary, I post the scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58, Acts 5:3-4, and Heb.1:6+8 ) that Proves the Father is called God, the Son is called God, and the Holy Spirit is called God! That is EXACTLY why we get baptized in the NAME ( Not names ) of the One GOD composed of ( Father, Son, & Holy Spirit ) as so instructed in Matt.28:19! ---------------------------

Matthew 28:19​

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
And Matt 3:16 where God came to Jesus and spend up to that man who He is and what His kingdom is.

He would do the same in you if you would let Him.

He didn't say go and make disciple of your doctrine, that wod go means live it, be that example. You cant make a disciple without being that same example.

Gary Mac

Did you ever hear that God sent Jesus to show you the way to Him? Its only true if you found His way and is like Him.

rod.ney

And Matt 3:16 where God came to Jesus and spend up to that man who He is and what His kingdom is.

He would do the same in you if you would let Him.

He didn't say go and make disciple of your doctrine, that wod go means live it, be that example. You cant make a disciple without being that same example.
FYI Gary, Matt.3:16 tells us that God the Holy Spirit ( Not God the Father ) came to Him ( Jesus - God the Son ) as a Dove at His baptism! And when God the Holy Spirit landed on Him, God the Father ( the Voice from Heaven in verse 17 ) then said " This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased."!----------------------------------------

Matthew 3:16-17​

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God ( the Holy Spirit and Not the Father, Gary ) descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven ( God the Father, Gary ) said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Gary Mac

FYI Gary, Matt.3:16 tells us that God the Holy Spirit ( Not God the Father ) came to Him ( Jesus - God the Son ) as a Dove at His baptism! And when God the Holy Spirit landed on Him, God the Father ( the Voice from Heaven in verse 17 ) then said " This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased."!----------------------------------------
LOL -- God the Father is not a Spirit? ROFL -- Thats the most ridiculous thing ever said in this forum. Whoever it is that is teaching you this stuff has you duped into the ozone.

God is a Spirit, you just don't believe Him that He is.

Matthew 3:16-17​

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God ( is the Father Rodney ) descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven ( God the Father, Rodney) said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
And He does the same in us all who is like Him that He is well pleased with. He isn't to pleased with you is He after all your god is not a Spirit. The Father of it is not a Spirit for you.

Hey Rodney -- would you say that God, the Father of His Spirit which is Love, is the same One who came to Adam and Adam became like Him, Gen 3:22.

Would you say that God the Father came to Abraham and manifested His Spirit in him?

And would you say God the Father is the same One who came to Moses.

And would you say God the Father is the same One who came to Mary?

And would you say the same God the Father is the same One who came to Jesus?

And would you say that God the Father is the same One who came to 120?

Not you wouldn't say that because He is not your Father, you are the father of your god and has formed him in your image.

rod.ney

I don't follow Paul, I follow Jesus.
FYI Gary, 1 Cor.6:19 is NOT following Paul, it is following GOD's inspired say so to us, as Jesus Himself said He would ask His Father to send the Holy Spirit to be in them ( see John 14:16-17 ), just like the Holy Spirit inspired Paul to write that the Holy Spirit is in you by dwelling in your saved temple/body! That ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) in no way contradicts John 14:16-17, Gary! Here are those AS IS scriptures Gary --------------

John 14:16-17​

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he ( the Holy Spirit, Gary ) lives with you and will be in you ( your Temple/body as per 1 Cor.6:19 inspired scripture ). ------------------------

rod.ney

LOL -- God the Father is not a Spirit? ROFL -- Thats the most ridiculous thing ever said in this forum. Whoever it is that is teaching you this stuff has you duped into the ozone.

God is a Spirit, you just don't believe Him that He is.

And He does the same in us all who is like Him that He is well pleased with. He isn't to pleased with you is He after all your god is not a Spirit. The Father of it is not a Spirit for you.

Hey Rodney -- would you say that God, the Father of His Spirit which is Love, is the same One who came to Adam and Adam became like Him, Gen 3:22.

Would you say that God the Father came to Abraham and manifested His Spirit in him?

And would you say God the Father is the same One who came to Moses.

And would you say God the Father is the same One who came to Mary?

And would you say the same God the Father is the same One who came to Jesus?

And would you say that God the Father is the same One who came to 120?

Not you wouldn't say that because He is not your Father, you are the father of your god and has formed him in your image.
FYI Gary, God the Father was the Voice in Heaven that spoke WHILE God the Holy Spirit landed on God the Son as a Dove! So ROFL yourself since you have once again been 100% refuted! God the ( Father, Word/Son & Holy Spirit ) are Spirit, But God the Word ( Spirit of John 1:1 ) BECAME Flesh as the God-Man Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Case closed on Gary's WRONG say so ( man's word ) that ONLY the Father is called God! John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 proves to us that All three ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are called " God "!

Gary Mac

FYI Gary, God the Father was the Voice in Heaven that spoke WHILE God the Holy Spirit landed on God the Son as a Dove! So ROFL yourself since you have once again been 100% refuted! God the ( Father, Word/Son & Holy Spirit ) are Spirit, But God the Word ( Spirit of John 1:1 ) BECAME Flesh as the God-Man Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Case closed on Gary's WRONG say so ( man's word ) that ONLY the Father is called God! John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 proves to us that All three ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are called " God "!
You can try and justify your ignorance with made up stuff, but the moment you fling off God being flesh, a man, is the moment He can come to you just as He did in Jesus Moses, Abraham, 120, and the rest of us who has received Him where He is manifest in us.

You are without is all. And do you know why you are not like the one God sent for you to follow and be like as he was like the Father? You don't have a clue do you?

It is obvious that the way of God that you be anointed by Him as Jesus was anointed of God is most annoying for you isn't it?

God does not see us separate from Him, only you see yourself separate from Him. God demands that you be as He is. But for you you are not in His same image, which is Spirit, even Jesus came to this realization in Matt 3:16, Adam did the same, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120, all of these came to that realization of God manifest in them.

You see Christ as a rental instead of ownership. The beauty of the God Jesus served and the One I serve, 120 served, Moses, Abraham, served is that we didn't have to wait for God to come at all, for all we had to do is receive the One that is already here and accessible, always has been here, always will be accessible for man is the temple of Him. You just don't believe Him that He is is all.

BNTW, the voice in heaven is within us all who He is manifest in. He didn't come as a dove LOL, he came like a dove, the gentleness of. You are so lost! Now your god is a dove as well? ROFL. How many of these gods do you really have?

Last edited: