The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

The Christians are like Him, it is those who are not like Him who see His way as counterfeit. Jesus had the same problem when he was here and like the Father, he was counterfeit to them as well.
No again Gary! You have a counterfeit god dwelling in you! The Real GOD is a TRINITY composed of these three Divine Persons ( Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Matt.28:19 ), as EACH of those Divine Persons are in FACT called God in these GOD inspired scriptures ( John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4, and Heb.1:8 )! It is God the Holy Spirit that dwells in the temple/bodies of born again Christians as per 1 Cor.6:19! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit!-------------

1 Corinthians 6:19​

New International Version​

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Last edited:
Only because you cant understand God in Spiritual terms and only can see your god as flesh doesn't mean I have a counterfeit God, it means that you cant relate to the One who is Spirit is all. You cant assume yourself to know something that you don't know.

But sense you elect to close your mind for any advancement for knowledge in Spirit, then yes the God of heaven is a counterfeit for you.
WRONG again Gary, I post the scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58, Acts 5:3-4, and Heb.1:6+8 ) that Proves the Father is called God, the Son is called God, and the Holy Spirit is called God! That is EXACTLY why we get baptized in the NAME ( Not names ) of the One GOD composed of ( Father, Son, & Holy Spirit ) as so instructed in Matt.28:19! ---------------------------

Matthew 28:19​

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

That is not Christianity; in fact, it is repulsive blasphemy. Get behind me, Satan!
To have that what God sent Jesus for to show you is always repulsive blaspheme for the religious minded. After all the same had him crucified for that same repulsive blaspheme didn't they?

If His way is repulsive then I would do a reality check in your own life.

No again Gary! You have a counterfeit god dwelling in you! The Real GOD is a TRINITY composed of these three Divine Persons ( Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Matt.28:19 ), as EACH of those Divine Persons are in FACT called God in these GOD inspired scriptures ( John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4, and Heb.1:8 )! It is God the Holy Spirit that dwells in the temple/bodies of born again Christians as per 1 Cor.6:19! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit!-------------

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
I don't follow Paul, I follow Jesus.

WRONG again Gary, I post the scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58, Acts 5:3-4, and Heb.1:6+8 ) that Proves the Father is called God, the Son is called God, and the Holy Spirit is called God! That is EXACTLY why we get baptized in the NAME ( Not names ) of the One GOD composed of ( Father, Son, & Holy Spirit ) as so instructed in Matt.28:19! ---------------------------

Matthew 28:19​

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
And Matt 3:16 where God came to Jesus and spend up to that man who He is and what His kingdom is.

He would do the same in you if you would let Him.

He didn't say go and make disciple of your doctrine, that wod go means live it, be that example. You cant make a disciple without being that same example.

Did you ever hear that God sent Jesus to show you the way to Him? Its only true if you found His way and is like Him.

And Matt 3:16 where God came to Jesus and spend up to that man who He is and what His kingdom is.

He would do the same in you if you would let Him.

He didn't say go and make disciple of your doctrine, that wod go means live it, be that example. You cant make a disciple without being that same example.
FYI Gary, Matt.3:16 tells us that God the Holy Spirit ( Not God the Father ) came to Him ( Jesus - God the Son ) as a Dove at His baptism! And when God the Holy Spirit landed on Him, God the Father ( the Voice from Heaven in verse 17 ) then said " This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased."!----------------------------------------

Matthew 3:16-17​

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God ( the Holy Spirit and Not the Father, Gary ) descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven ( God the Father, Gary ) said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

FYI Gary, Matt.3:16 tells us that God the Holy Spirit ( Not God the Father ) came to Him ( Jesus - God the Son ) as a Dove at His baptism! And when God the Holy Spirit landed on Him, God the Father ( the Voice from Heaven in verse 17 ) then said " This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased."!----------------------------------------
LOL -- God the Father is not a Spirit? ROFL -- Thats the most ridiculous thing ever said in this forum. Whoever it is that is teaching you this stuff has you duped into the ozone.

God is a Spirit, you just don't believe Him that He is.

Matthew 3:16-17​

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God ( is the Father Rodney ) descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven ( God the Father, Rodney) said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
And He does the same in us all who is like Him that He is well pleased with. He isn't to pleased with you is He after all your god is not a Spirit. The Father of it is not a Spirit for you.

Hey Rodney -- would you say that God, the Father of His Spirit which is Love, is the same One who came to Adam and Adam became like Him, Gen 3:22.

Would you say that God the Father came to Abraham and manifested His Spirit in him?

And would you say God the Father is the same One who came to Moses.

And would you say God the Father is the same One who came to Mary?

And would you say the same God the Father is the same One who came to Jesus?

And would you say that God the Father is the same One who came to 120?

Not you wouldn't say that because He is not your Father, you are the father of your god and has formed him in your image.

I don't follow Paul, I follow Jesus.
FYI Gary, 1 Cor.6:19 is NOT following Paul, it is following GOD's inspired say so to us, as Jesus Himself said He would ask His Father to send the Holy Spirit to be in them ( see John 14:16-17 ), just like the Holy Spirit inspired Paul to write that the Holy Spirit is in you by dwelling in your saved temple/body! That ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) in no way contradicts John 14:16-17, Gary! Here are those AS IS scriptures Gary --------------

John 14:16-17​

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he ( the Holy Spirit, Gary ) lives with you and will be in you ( your Temple/body as per 1 Cor.6:19 inspired scripture ). ------------------------

LOL -- God the Father is not a Spirit? ROFL -- Thats the most ridiculous thing ever said in this forum. Whoever it is that is teaching you this stuff has you duped into the ozone.

God is a Spirit, you just don't believe Him that He is.

And He does the same in us all who is like Him that He is well pleased with. He isn't to pleased with you is He after all your god is not a Spirit. The Father of it is not a Spirit for you.

Hey Rodney -- would you say that God, the Father of His Spirit which is Love, is the same One who came to Adam and Adam became like Him, Gen 3:22.

Would you say that God the Father came to Abraham and manifested His Spirit in him?

And would you say God the Father is the same One who came to Moses.

And would you say God the Father is the same One who came to Mary?

And would you say the same God the Father is the same One who came to Jesus?

And would you say that God the Father is the same One who came to 120?

Not you wouldn't say that because He is not your Father, you are the father of your god and has formed him in your image.
FYI Gary, God the Father was the Voice in Heaven that spoke WHILE God the Holy Spirit landed on God the Son as a Dove! So ROFL yourself since you have once again been 100% refuted! God the ( Father, Word/Son & Holy Spirit ) are Spirit, But God the Word ( Spirit of John 1:1 ) BECAME Flesh as the God-Man Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Case closed on Gary's WRONG say so ( man's word ) that ONLY the Father is called God! John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 proves to us that All three ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are called " God "!

FYI Gary, God the Father was the Voice in Heaven that spoke WHILE God the Holy Spirit landed on God the Son as a Dove! So ROFL yourself since you have once again been 100% refuted! God the ( Father, Word/Son & Holy Spirit ) are Spirit, But God the Word ( Spirit of John 1:1 ) BECAME Flesh as the God-Man Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Case closed on Gary's WRONG say so ( man's word ) that ONLY the Father is called God! John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 proves to us that All three ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are called " God "!
You can try and justify your ignorance with made up stuff, but the moment you fling off God being flesh, a man, is the moment He can come to you just as He did in Jesus Moses, Abraham, 120, and the rest of us who has received Him where He is manifest in us.

You are without is all. And do you know why you are not like the one God sent for you to follow and be like as he was like the Father? You don't have a clue do you?

It is obvious that the way of God that you be anointed by Him as Jesus was anointed of God is most annoying for you isn't it?

God does not see us separate from Him, only you see yourself separate from Him. God demands that you be as He is. But for you you are not in His same image, which is Spirit, even Jesus came to this realization in Matt 3:16, Adam did the same, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120, all of these came to that realization of God manifest in them.

You see Christ as a rental instead of ownership. The beauty of the God Jesus served and the One I serve, 120 served, Moses, Abraham, served is that we didn't have to wait for God to come at all, for all we had to do is receive the One that is already here and accessible, always has been here, always will be accessible for man is the temple of Him. You just don't believe Him that He is is all.

BNTW, the voice in heaven is within us all who He is manifest in. He didn't come as a dove LOL, he came like a dove, the gentleness of. You are so lost! Now your god is a dove as well? ROFL. How many of these gods do you really have?

Last edited:
You can try and justify your ignorance with made up stuff, but the moment you fling off God being flesh, a man, is the moment He can come to you just as He did in Jesus Moses, Abraham, 120, and the rest of us who has received Him where He is manifest in us.

You are without is all. And do you know why you are not like the one God sent for you to follow and be like as he was like the Father? You don't have a clue do you?

It is obvious that the way of God that you be anointed by Him as Jesus was anointed of God is most annoying for you isn't it?

God does not see us separate from Him, only you see yourself separate from Him. God demands that you be as He is. But for you you are not in His same image, which is Spirit, even Jesus came to this realization in Matt 3:16, Adam did the same, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120, all of these came to that realization of God manifest in them.

You see Christ as a rental instead of ownership. The beauty of the God Jesus served and the One I serve, 120 served, Moses, Abraham, served is that we didn't have to wait for God to come at all, for all we had to do is receive the One that is already here and accessible, always has been here, always will be accessible for man is the temple of Him. You just don't believe Him that He is is all.

BNTW, the voice in heaven is within us all who He is manifest in. He didn't come as a dove LOL, he came like a dove, the gentleness of. You are so lost! Now your god is a dove as well? ROFL. How many of these gods do you really have?
FYI Gary I justified with the posted scriptures! Thus it is your IGNORANCE ( not mine ) that contradicts those GOD inspired scriptures! God the Holy Spirit landed on God the Son at His baptism and God the Father at that TIME ( the Holy Spirit landed on Jesus - God the Son on planet earth ) was in Heaven ( not on planet earth as the dove, Gary ), because He was the VOICE from Heaven that spoke ( Matt.3:17 ) when God the Holy Spirit ( as a Dove ) landed on God the Son on planet earth as per Matt.3:16! Yes All THREE ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are INDIVIDUALLY called " God " in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4, & Heb.1:8! All Gary did here in his response to my scriptural post, was to just post more of his say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that CONTRADICTS those posted scriptures! Thus my scriptural post right here REBUKES Gary's twisted say so as per GOD's inspired scripture ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! You have been 100& refuted by those posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so to us )! Case closed Gary!

To have that what God sent Jesus for to show you is always repulsive blaspheme for the religious minded. After all the same had him crucified for that same repulsive blaspheme didn't they?

If His way is repulsive then I would do a reality check in your own life.
John 8:57, 58 (VW)
57 Then the Jews said to Him, You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Before Abraham came to be, I AM.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the great I AM, the eternal, self-existing God. There is only one God (but three Persons within the Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit).

One will never have a real god until you come face to face with Him.
Yet you have a false christ who is no more god than you are Gary .

And you claim to be sinless longer than Jesus was when He walked this earth .

John 8:57, 58 (VW)
57 Then the Jews said to Him, You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Before Abraham came to be, I AM.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the great I AM, the eternal, self-existing God. There is only one God (but three Persons within the Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit).
I've already told Gary several times now ( on record on CARM ) that Jesus Christ is the " I AM " ( God ) who spoke to Moses as a burning bush in Exodus 3:14, as He so told the unbelievers in John 8:58 in order for Him to have known Abrahm BEFORE Abraham was born! Gary does NOT go by the scriptures, he goes by his own say so ( man's word ) that contradicts those posted scriptures ( God's inspired say so to us )!

I've already told Gary several times now ( on record on CARM ) that Jesus Christ is the " I AM " ( God ) who spoke to Moses as a burning bush in Exodus 3:14, as He so told the unbelievers in John 8:58 in order for Him to have known Abrahm BEFORE Abraham was born! Gary does NOT go by the scriptures, he goes by his own say so ( man's word ) that contradicts those posted scriptures ( God's inspired say so to us )!
You have told me that but it isn’t true. He spoke to Moses by His Spirit. He spoke to Abraham by His Spirit He spoke to Adam by His Spirit. He spoke to Jesus by His Spirit. He spoke to 120 by His Sprit. Moses had a vision of a burning bush but not being consumed which is the heart of Mann

You are so far from His Spirit that you can’t hear Him yourself just as these did. Mainly Jesus.

You have told me that but it isn’t true. He spoke to Moses by His Spirit. He spoke to Abraham by His Spirit He spoke to Adam by His Spirit. He spoke to Jesus by His Spirit. He spoke to 120 by His Sprit. Moses had a vision of a burning bush but not being consumed which is the heart of Mann

You are so far from His Spirit that you can’t hear Him yourself just as these did. Mainly Jesus.
And that Proves He ( Pre-carnate Jesus Christ ) EXISTED Before Creation as the Spirit who " was God " the Word in John 1:1, who " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit! Thus Gary just shot himself in the foot because Jesus did in Fact speak to Moses in Exodus 3:14 in the burning bush as God the Word ( Spirit )! And don't tell us that the Word ( God/Spirit ) in John 1:1 did NOT Become ( that's Clearly a change Gary ) FLESH as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14! Case closed Gary!

There you go READERS, I posted the scriptures that CLEARLY shows us that Jesus Christ was the " I AM " who spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14 as per Jesus' own say so in John 8:58! Then Gary says that is not true! Yes Gary, we can all clearly see that you say those scriptures are not true because you keep on going by your own say so ( Man's word ) that contradicts God's inspired say so in those AS IS posted scriptures! Case closed and Gary remains 100% Rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 )!

And that Proves He ( Pre-carnate Jesus Christ ) EXISTED Before Creation as the Spirit who " was God " the Word in John 1:1, who " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit! Thus Gary just shot himself in the foot because Jesus did in Fact speak to Moses in Exodus 3:14 in the burning bush as God the Word ( Spirit )! And don't tell us that the Word ( God/Spirit ) in John 1:1 did NOT Become ( that's Clearly a change Gary ) FLESH as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14! Case closed Gary!
Christ existed, Jesus didn't come along until about 2000 years ago. Do you know why do you deny that? From lack in knowing the Christ yourself as Jesus knew what it was to be anointed of God.

You cant know that what you don't have. If you knew the Christ to be anointed of God yourself, Christ in you, you would know who Jesus was.

Back