The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

It is Paul's opinion. Teachers or not, may be 2k years ago, but now it is personal spiritual growth., even if relying on limited means of translation - interpretation. Paul was master builder and hand picked his helpers based on spiritual understanding. Natural souls need to grow into spiritual, it may be slow process but 'speed' is not very important.
Spirit simply means your mind. The mind is spirit. God is a Spirit but there are many spirits. Which spirit, or mind, and the condition of it is one is of.

One can see things of God that may be different from the person standing next to you. What is so important about having a specific Spirit, mind, is a matter of what one sees as truth.

Jesus mind changed greatly when he received from God His mind, Spirit, where God opens ul all of who He is and His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16. It isn't a matter of what we believe concerning God but a matter of receieveg from Him His same mind that we walk in it as He walks in it.

Translations, interpretations , intellectual studies does not open up in man that what God opens up in man from Adam who was the first to receieve Gods mind and became like Him as Abraham received, Moses receieved, Jesus receieved, Mary, 120 received. This isn't sonneting we learn, it is something we receive through obedience to receive from God Himself manifest Himself in you. There is no other way to know His Spirit, mind, least you have the same one. Not even Jesus could escape that fact confirmed in Matt 3:16. Jesus referred to this change of mind, a renewing, as born again. In that we walk as He walks in His same light with the very same signs following, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

We dint learn it, it is a gift we receieve. Obedience to receieve is paramount for Gods salvation to be like Him.

Most dont even know what Gods Spirit is, nor did Jesus until he was about 30. Matt 3:16.

DO you know what His Spirit is?

It is Paul's opinion.
Nope, Paul stated a fact. Babes need milk but adults don't.
Teachers or not, may be 2k years ago, but now it is personal spiritual growth., even if relying on limited means of translation - interpretation.
Spiritual growth relies on where one is rooted.
Colossians 2:7
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Paul was master builder and hand picked his helpers based on spiritual understanding.
Paul was "A" wise masterbuilder based on understanding that God gave him.
1 Corinthians 3:10
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
Natural souls need to grow into spiritual, it may be slow process but 'speed' is not very important.
Where is that written in the scripture? How does a natural person grow into a spiritual person when a natural person cannot receive anything from God?
1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Nope, Paul stated a fact. Babes need milk but adults don't.

Spiritual growth relies on where one is rooted.
Colossians 2:7
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Paul was "A" wise masterbuilder based on understanding that God gave him.
1 Corinthians 3:10
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

Where is that written in the scripture? How does a natural person grow into a spiritual person when a natural person cannot receive anything from God?
1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Babies need milk is a fact. But spiritiul learning thru "training of senses", for example, is Paul's opinion. Christ Jesus was more 'restrictive' in Matt 13 but in Matt 6 he implied " training senses" too. Today we use term 'meditation' .
1 Cor 2:14 use term " natural", it is not a good choice it means 'soulish' - of soul. Like in "to the division of soul and of spirit ".

Last edited:
Spirit simply means your mind. The mind is spirit. God is a Spirit but there are many spirits. Which spirit, or mind, and the condition of it is one is of.

One can see things of God that may be different from the person standing next to you. What is so important about having a specific Spirit, mind, is a matter of what one sees as truth.

Jesus mind changed greatly when he received from God His mind, Spirit, where God opens ul all of who He is and His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16. It isn't a matter of what we believe concerning God but a matter of receieveg from Him His same mind that we walk in it as He walks in it.

Translations, interpretations , intellectual studies does not open up in man that what God opens up in man from Adam who was the first to receieve Gods mind and became like Him as Abraham received, Moses receieved, Jesus receieved, Mary, 120 received. This isn't sonneting we learn, it is something we receive through obedience to receive from God Himself manifest Himself in you. There is no other way to know His Spirit, mind, least you have the same one. Not even Jesus could escape that fact confirmed in Matt 3:16. Jesus referred to this change of mind, a renewing, as born again. In that we walk as He walks in His same light with the very same signs following, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

We dint learn it, it is a gift we receieve. Obedience to receieve is paramount for Gods salvation to be like Him.

Most dont even know what Gods Spirit is, nor did Jesus until he was about 30. Matt 3:16.

Paul meant soul in a process of becoming spirit, mortal becoming immortal.

Matt 3:16, Paul called that moment:
"9And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him, 10being designated by God a high priest after the order of Melchizedek."
Valentinian Gnostics called Paul just 'Apostle' and said he was initiaed Gnostic.

Matt 3:16, Paul called that moment:
"9And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him, 10being designated by God a high priest after the order of Melchizedek."
Valentinian Gnostics called Paul just 'Apostle' and said he was initiaed Gnostic.
All who has received from God that what Jesus receieved from Him are perfected by God Himself just as Jesus was perfected in Him in Matt 3:16. That is why Jesus commanded of us all to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. It is a matter of receiving Gods perfections, mind, as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Paul meant soul in a process of becoming spirit, mortal becoming immortal.
there is no process described in the Bible that you speak of.We are not instructed to become spirit, but to walk in the Spirit. when we were born again, it was instant, we also get our spiritual bodies in an instant

All who has received from God that what Jesus receieved from Him are perfected by God Himself just as Jesus was perfected in Him in Matt 3:16. That is why Jesus commanded of us all to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. It is a matter of receiving Gods perfections, mind, as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Perfection means growing spiritually.
there is no process described in the Bible that you speak of.We are not instructed to become spirit, but to walk in the Spirit. when we were born again, it was instant, we also get our spiritual bodies in an instant
Reserach Greek, e.g. I Cor 15 "42So is it with the resurrection of the dead*. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. "
* Spiritually dead , i.e. natural - soulish.

Babies need milk is a fact.
So Paul did not write his opinion as you assumed.
But spiritiul learning thru "training of senses", for example, is Paul's opinion.
Where did Paul say spiritiul learning thru "training of senses"?
Christ Jesus was more 'restrictive' in Matt 13 but in Matt 6 he implied " training senses" too.
There is no mention of..." training senses" in those passages.
Today we use term 'meditation' .
1 Cor 2:14 use term " natural", it is not a good choice it means 'soulish' - of soul. Like in "to the division of soul and of spirit ".
Total nonsense on your part... It means nothing of the sort. Natural in the passage is referring to a person who is not guided by the Holy Spirit.

So Paul did not write his opinion as you assumed.

Where did Paul say spiritiul learning thru "training of senses"?

There is no mention of..." training senses" in those passages.

Total nonsense on your part... It means nothing of the sort. Natural in the passage is referring to a person who is not guided by the Holy Spirit.

14"But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."
'Our Father' is example of mantra.
Unignore yourself.
Falling in trance (while meditating) speaks of high achievement practicing. Mentioned several times in NT.

Born from above is in NT but not born again...It may be "an instant" but usualy it takes a life time.
11"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."

Perfection means growing spiritually.

Reserach Greek, e.g. I Cor 15 "42So is it with the resurrection of the dead*. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. "
* Spiritually dead , i.e. natural - soulish.
The idea is that we are a seed, not our bodies but tha part that is infused with the Spirit of God, and in the next world when we are raised on resurrection day, that seed will become a new life.

Born from above is in NT but not born again...It may be "an instant" but usualy it takes a life time.
11"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
It looks to me that you are mixing together two ideas, that for clarity should be separated. Yes, the Greek word "again" can alternately be translated "above" Either works.
But what you are mixing together is birth and maturity as if they are the same thing. Paul does not claim that those on milk are not born again(above), instead they have been regenerated but are not maturing

The idea is that we are a seed, not our bodies but tha part that is infused with the Spirit of God, and in the next world when we are raised on resurrection day, that seed will become a new life.
It is about transformation of consciousness, enlightenmen if you wish.
40"but God raised him on the third day and made him to appear, 41not to all the people but to us who had been chosen by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead."
"For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found."

Not translated, interprreted.
The thought is here
"He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all."
The same Greek word. Nicodemus misunderstood Jesus.

It is about transformation of consciousness, enlightenmen if you wish.
40"but God raised him on the third day and made him to appear, 41not to all the people but to us who had been chosen by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead."
"For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found."
Two different things: transformation of consciousness and the new resurrected body. It seems you are not distinguishing between the two.

Two different things: transformation of consciousness and the new resurrected body. It seems you are not distinguishing between the two.
Soul transforms into Spirit. Soul is mortal unless it transforms into spirit. 1 Cor 15 does not speak about resurrection of corpses. To see Christ soul - spirit transformation is required. Natural (not fleshly - material) is soulish and pneumatic is spiritual (1 Cor 2), the same Greek in 1 Cor 15. "44It is sown a natural(soulish) body; it is raised a spiritual body. " Transformation of spiritually dead soulish into spiritual immortality allows you to recognize Christ in you.
Three types of human nature: of soul, of spirit, of flesh .
1"But I, brothers,a could not address you as spiritual people, but as people of the flesh, as infants in Christ. 2I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for it. And even now you are not yet ready, 3for you are still of the flesh".
Three types also in Prodigal Son Story. Elder Brother, Younger Brother and citizen wiith pigs.

Last edited:
Soul transforms into Spirit. Soul is mortal unless it transforms into spirit. 1 Cor 15 does not speak about resurrection of corpses. To see Christ soul - spirit transformation is required. Natural (not fleshly - material) is soulish and pneumatic is spiritual (1 Cor 2), the same Greek in 1 Cor 15. "44It is sown a natural(soulish) body; it is raised a spiritual body. " Transformation of spiritually dead soulish into spiritual immortality allows you to recognize Christ in you.
Three types of human nature: of soul, of spirit, of flesh .
1"But I, brothers,a could not address you as spiritual people, but as people of the flesh, as infants in Christ. 2I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for it. And even now you are not yet ready, 3for you are still of the flesh".
Three types also in Prodigal Son Story. Elder Brother, Younger Brother and citizen wiith pigs.
Tell me a verse that says our souls transform into Spirit. And that uses those words or something very close to it

Tell me a verse that says our souls transform into Spirit. And that uses those words or something very close to it
46But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. "

Back