The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

rossh

Well, since Rom. 10 doesn't teach that water baptism is required for salvation, can we stop reading after we've read it 50 times?

Yes, it is a command, which is why I got baptized.
But it isn't required for salvation.

Rom. 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and nbelieve in your heart othat God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Nothing about being "baptized".

Okay, so when did you schedule your crucifixion?
You're surely going to "follow HIS example" there too, right?
I mean, I'm sure you're not a hypocrite.... ;)
lol, anything for argument you guys ? I am well aware that Romans 10 is about our " confession of faith in making Yeshua our Lord and Saviour . I only mentioned baptism; as I had my adult baptism at the same time of my confession of faith, at my Church to the congregation on one Sunday years ago.

Theo1689

Read Romans 10 again until you get it ? It is not MY command it is from Gods Word.
We need to be baptized as an adult and you need to know that, if Yeshua Himself thought it had to be done. then I will follow HIS example.

You wrote the above, and you are claiming WE'RE the ones who want to argue?
Look in a mirror.

Gary Mac

Gary .......

Never mind ....... you found the "father" AND EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD.

CONGRATULATIONS ...... YOU WON,
If they do not have from God that what Jesus had from God and walk as He walks in His same light then I agree with you you, they cant know the difference Adam learned lest you know both sides of that equation. Jesus learned the same of both sides in Matt 3:16. that is the only way he could know that difference and it is the only way anyone can know that difference is to become like Him to know this difference.

Gary Mac

How many times must you be TOLD to stop telling LIES about me?!!!! You have been CORRECTLY TOLD several times on CARM that my GOD is a TRINITY ( Not just a man ) composed of three Divine Persons called FSHS! Jesus Christ is the 2nd Divine Person of the TRINITY and He is NOT just a Man! He is God-Man as per GOD's say so in John 1:1+14 ( God the WORD of John 1:1 became Flesh in John 1:14, as the God-Man called Jesus Christ! Case closed on your COUNTERFEIT jesus, just a man that you follow! Yes indeed God the Son prayed to God His Father! Thus that does NOT mean He is not God-Man, but just a man! Gary remains 100% refuted!
How many times must you be told that God came to Jesus by His SPirit and opened up all of His heaven to that man?

And how many times must you be told by Jesus himself for you to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was in the Father and the Father was in Him the same? John 17.

And how many times must Jesus tell you the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you?

And how many times must Jesus tell you to pick up that cross and continue where he left off?

And how many times does John have to tell you that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3?

And how many times have you read where Jesus prayed to his God for you to be like Him?

And how many time must Jesus tell you to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is prefect?

And how may times must Jesus have to tell you that God sent him to show you the way to the Father?

And how many times must Jesus have to tell you that he could do noting at all without the Father who sent him?

And how many times must Jesus tell you that he is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but by me and live the same way, live the same truth, and live the same life for he was very clear no on come to the Father but this way.

And that list goes on and on. But because you are of a religious beliefs contrary to what jesus said you should be and would be if you did have the same from the Father he had from Him, there is no way the same signs can follow you for you do not believe him at all.

civic

How many times must you be told that God came to Jesus by His SPirit and opened up all of His heaven to that man?

And how many times must you be told by Jesus himself for you to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was in the Father and the Father was in Him the same? John 17.

And how many times must Jesus tell you the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you?

And how many times must Jesus tell you to pick up that cross and continue where he left off?

And how many times does John have to tell you that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3?

And how many times have you read where Jesus prayed to his God for you to be like Him?

And how many time must Jesus tell you to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is prefect?

And how may times must Jesus have to tell you that God sent him to show you the way to the Father?

And how many times must Jesus have to tell you that he could do noting at all without the Father who sent him?

And how many times must Jesus tell you that he is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but by me and live the same way, live the same truth, and live the same life for he was very clear no on come to the Father but this way.

And that list goes on and on. But because you are of a religious beliefs contrary to what jesus said you should be and would be if you did have the same from the Father he had from Him, there is no way the same signs can follow you for you do not believe him at all.
That list is MEANINGLESS when one follows a false god and christ.

next.............................................................................................................................

civic

I agree totally. Thank You.
Well thanks for finally admitting you follow a false christ who was not God and is no longer a man. There is no salvation in a false christ. A spirit jesus is a false gospel,another jesus !

Galatians 1
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

1 Corinthians 15
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas,[b] and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.

Gary Mac

Well thanks for finally admitting you follow a false christ who was not God and is no longer a man. There is no salvation in a false christ. A spirit jesus is a false gospel,another jesus !
civic said:

I didnt say I follow a false Christ, you did, for a false Christ for you is the same one Jesus tries to lead you to.
Galatians 1
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!
And you have deserted the only One who can make you as He is as Jesus was like Him.
1 Corinthians 15
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.
Yes by Pauls standards as a sinner you are saved.

By Jesus standard for righteousness I am saved.
3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas,[b] and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.
And what he received was of himself. That is why you follow Paul instead of Jesus. You can relate to Paul in his way as a sinner but you cant relate to Jesus in his way for righteousness.
9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.
Well at least he was honest and admitted he didnt deserve to be called an apostle for he didnt at all and was self appointed an apostle. And this is what you believe as he said.
12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.
Well at least he got a few things right in that passage. For most, Christ is not risen at all and they wait for him to come out of that grave and appear someday and save them just as you are doing waiting for him to come.

Truth is He is at your door knocking this day.

rossh

civic said:

I didnt say I follow a false Christ, you did, for a false Christ for you is the same one Jesus tries to lead you to.

And you have deserted the only One who can make you as He is as Jesus was like Him.

And what he received was of himself. That is why you follow Paul instead of Jesus. You can relate to Paul in his way as a sinner but you cant relate to Jesus in his way for righteousness.

Well at least he was honest and admitted he didnt deserve to be called an apostle for he didnt at all and was self appointed an apostle. And this is what you believe as he said.

Well at least he got a few things right in that passage. For most, Christ is not risen at all and they wait for him to come out of that grave and appear someday and save them just as you are doing waiting for him to come.

So, OK then what is the meaning of " gospel ", in your mind ?
Yet again His " name " is not and never was Jesus, it has always been Yeshua which in the Hebrew means, " He Saves. " There is no " J " in the Hebrew alphabet.
Many Hebrews/Jew do alread believe in Him and that was the same for those back then, the Messianic Jews, is how they are known by.

Gary Mac

So, OK then what is the meaning of " gospel ", in your mind ?
A tutorial to lead me to the same place in the Father Jesus was in the Father.
Yet again His " name " is not and never was Jesus, it has always been Yeshua which in the Hebrew means, " He Saves. " There is no " J " in the Hebrew alphabet.
Yeshua was not Jesus name -- Yeshua is salvation. Jesus didnt come to save you at all, he came that ye might be saved. It is Yeshua who does the saving, all Jesus could do is lead to to it and the rest is up to you whether you receieve Gods salvation to be as He is and walk as He walks in His same light.

You dont understand that do you?
Many Hebrews/Jew do alread believe in Him and that was the same for those back then, the Messianic Jews, is how they are known by.
God has always been the savior of man from himself. Adam was the first to become like Him to know this difference from the laws for salvation and actually becoming like Him in Gen 3:22 where he experienced salvation, Yeshua which means salvation. Jesus received from God the same in Matt 3:16 when God opened up His salvation to Jesus.

rossh

Yeshua was not Jesus name -- Yeshua is salvation. Jesus didnt come to save you at all, he came that ye might be saved. It is Yeshua who does the saving, all Jesus could do is lead to to it and the rest is up to you whether you receieve Gods salvation to be as He is and walk as He walks in His same light.

God has always been the savior of man from himself. Adam was the first to become like Him to know this difference from the laws for salvation and actually becoming like Him in Gen 3:22 where he experienced salvation, Yeshua which means salvation. Jesus received from God the same in Matt 3:16 when God opened up His salvation to Jesus.
A tutorial to lead me to the same place in the Father Jesus was in the Father. where ?

rossh

The word gospel means " good news ".too easy...
Yeshua is the Lord's real Jewish name and He was " sent only to Israel "... It is only the RCC name of jesus that is totally false..
Your views on Gen 3 are totally wrong... Again, " Yeshua " means " Her saves " and implies is " His people " because He was sent only to Israel.

rossh

So you now seriously believe that you are in fact in the same place as jesus is then ? Really ?

rossh

civic said:

that most true for the Jews.... BUT again, over the many decades there have and still are many Messianic Jews... After all Yeshua Himself IS Jewish.
Paul was converted by Yeshua Himself, and that episode must have been a terrifying event to have encountered ?Acts 9:15..

rossh

Gary ? please go back and look at what you are writing and asking ?
eg; " God has always been the savior of man from himself. " ? excuse me but, what on earth are you saying ?
Yes and I have always said, ands say yet AGAIN, Yeshua is my Saviour and the Saviour of all mankind, BUT to those who refuse His Salvation then they remain lost.

rossh

lol, anything for argument you guys ? I am well aware that Romans 10 is about our " confession of faith in making Yeshua our Lord and Saviour . I only mentioned baptism; as I had my adult baptism at the same time of my confession of faith, at my Church to the congregation on one Sunday years ago.
well then it should be very easy for you to show me the Bible passages that you claim are there . These are, that we do not need to be baptised, even though Yeshua Himself insisted on it, and was baptised.

Gary Mac

A tutorial to lead me to the same place in the Father Jesus was in the Father. where ?
Love for God is Love. Or at least mine is, Jesus was of His Love as well. H ein me and I in Him are one so was Jesus. See Jesus in John 17 for us to be.