The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Gary Mac

wow,, so you are also god ? Have I misunderstood your reply ?
No' just like Him by the same Spirit be in me from the One who was in Christ Jesus.
I believe that God is so much God that HE does not need a name, names are for us mortals.. What do you think ?
Agreed God has no name, only ma puts that tag on Him. he cant be described in words, only lived as your own disposition.
Elohim, Abba , Yahweh, El Elyon, Elohim, El Roi,, El Shaddai,
and once again, please, what is your point in all of these names, and, you in god and god in your etc; ?
My God has no name. If I could describe Him the closes thing I could describe Him with would be Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit as the bible calls Him. For Love is perfect, my God is perfect and demands that I be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect, the one of Love.

God? The name God is only short for Good.

And you yourself put the tag name and describes Him as God.

Gary Mac

Yes, we have all agreed on the above. The issues is in the telling of Gods Word exactly as how Gods Word came to the prophets ..
1 Chro 17:
3 But that same night the word of God came to Natan:

4 "Go, and tell David my servant that this is what ADONAI says: 'You are not to build me a house to live in,

5 because from the day I brought up Isra'el until today, I never lived in a house; rather, I've gone from tent to tent and from one tabernacle to another.

6 Everywhere I traveled with all Isra'el, did I ever speak a word to any of the judges of Isra'el, whom I ordered to shepherd my people Isra'el, asking, "Why haven't you built me a cedar-wood house?"'

7 "Therefore say to my servant David that this is what ADONAI-Tzva'ot says: 'I took you from the sheep-yards, from following the sheep, to make you chief over my people Isra'el.

8 I have been with you wherever you went, I have destroyed all your enemies ahead of you; and I am making your reputation like the reputations of the greatest people on earth.

so, I am saying, that your " take " on the meaning is irrelevant as is mine... As when God states something, He means exactly what He States and nothing else..
I agree, but the religious minds who has a belief about Him instead of having His same mind, has conflicting interpretations for what is written about Him. Which is a result in lack in having his same mind to think as He thinks in His same terms.

rossh

Yes' just as these did and what you read of me is second hand information. First hand is to hear from God yourself just as we have.

Real truth comes only by God Himself giving you His information. Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask him noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

May I ask why you are so against God Himself coming to you and opening p all of His heaven to you?

And He does the same in all who has received His SPirit as Jesus did, as Abraham did, As Moses did, even Adam did and became like Him, Gen 3:22. So did 120 in an upper room.

Again why are you so against God Himself coming to you and opening His kingdom in you as He did in these?
sooooo,?#$! it would seem that only YOU and your Cult can hear God ? Is this your point ? and as usual Salvation can only be obtained through your church only ???
Well that may sound fine and all that BUT, you need to be told that there are many, scores, hundreds maybe, of the same types of churches as your church... All of them make the very same claim . All of them are the only one true church ? Very confusing indeed...
What have Abraham and Moses got to do with being saved ?

rossh

Yes' just as these did and what you read of me is second hand information. First hand is to hear from God yourself just as we have.

Real truth comes only by God Himself giving you His information. Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask him noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

May I ask why you are so against God Himself coming to you and opening p all of His heaven to you?

And He does the same in all who has received His SPirit as Jesus did, as Abraham did, As Moses did, even Adam did and became like Him, Gen 3:22. So did 120 in an upper room.

Again why are you so against God Himself coming to you and opening His kingdom in you as He did in these?
Oh yea, please,,, do not worry about me being given the TRUTH about Salvation... God Himself has spoken to me for decades now,, when I was much younger, no, I was then lost, but now I am saved by His very Word..

rossh

No' just like Him by the same Spirit be in me from the One who was in Christ Jesus.

Agreed God has no name, only ma puts that tag on Him. he cant be described in words, only lived as your own disposition.

My God has no name. If I could describe Him the closes thing I could describe Him with would be Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit as the bible calls Him. For Love is perfect, my God is perfect and demands that I be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect, the one of Love.

God? The name God is only short for Good.

And you yourself put the tag name and describes Him as God.
Yea, only GOD IS GOOD!, that is right and it is Gods Word The Bible,
Ps 11: Give thanks to Adonai; for he is good, for his grace continues
forever.
2 Now let Isra’el say,
“His grace continues forever.”
3 Now let the house of Aharon say,
4 Now let those who fear Adonai say,

Mark 10: 17 As he was starting on his way, a man ran up, kneeled down in front of him and asked, “Good rabbi, what should I do to obtain eternal life?” 18 Yeshua said to him, “Why are you calling me good? No one is good except God! 19 You know the mitzvot — ‘Don’t murder, don’t commit adultery, don’t steal, don’t give false testimony, don’t defraud, honor your father and mother, . . .’”[d] 20 “Rabbi,” he said, “I have kept all these since I was a boy.” 21 Yeshua, looking at him, felt love for him and said to him, “You’re missing one thing. Go, sell whatever you own, give to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come, follow me!” 22 Shocked by this word, he went away sad; because he was a wealthy man.

rossh

I agree, but the religious minds who has a belief about Him instead of having His same mind, has conflicting interpretations for what is written about Him. Which is a result in lack in having his same mind to think as He thinks in His same terms.
Only God knows where you get all your opinions from ? God has done ALL the work of Salvation. We do not have " to do stuff/anything " in that regards except to truly believe the same and to confess Yeshua as our LORD and Messiah as per scriptures.

Two major issues that are never taught by cults are, SALVATION and HEALING...These also happen to be the only way to God..

rossh

My sole point, which I am trying in vain to get across, is that we are not to use our own interpretation/s on The Word Of God!! In the first order of things, it is that we are blatantly insulting God and His Omniscience.. God is most capable of telling us plainly and simply what ever God wants us to know..
Gods love for mankind is so great that He sacrificed His only Begotten Son, so that we may live, forever with Him... Why would God then turn around and speak to us in riddles and tells us, " well,, lol, there are My Scriptures and good luck, do ya best...lol " , seriously, if God did make His Word hard to figure out, then ( think on it ) no one would be able to unravel His Holy Word..."

Gary Mac

sooooo,?#$! it would seem that only YOU and your Cult can hear God ?
It would seem that way for one who doest know How God manifests Himself in man to be the temple of Him, the place God resides.
Is this your point ? and as usual Salvation can only be obtained through your church only ???
I dont have a church -- all who has the same from God Jesus had from Him to walk as He walks in His same mind are His church.
Well that may sound fine and all that BUT, you need to be told that there are many, scores, hundreds maybe, of the same types of churches as your church...
Actually few who find His way to be like Him. These denominations that you refer to as church are not of God they are of the laws they have established to govern their god that he may be what they would have him be.
All of them make the very same claim . All of them are the only one true church ? Very confusing indeed...
I agree they are very confused for what it is to be like the Father of it which simply is Love, they make their gods some sensational being and skip the simplicity of God is Love and man is the temple of Him.
What have Abraham and Moses got to do with being saved ?
by identification with Him. Jesus was identified with Him the same. All of these were a type of Christ, anointed of God. And we are no different. Either you are anointed of God to have His same SPirit of Love, Holy Love or Holy SPirit as the bible calls it, and have His same disposition or you are not. And you know very well if you are like Him or not.

Gary Mac

My sole point, which I am trying in vain to get across, is that we are not to use our own interpretation/s on The Word Of God!!
That is what I keep trying to convey to you. It isnt up to me to interpret it, it is up to the Spirit of God in me to do the interpreting for spiritually it is discerned. But I agree you try in vain.
In the first order of things, it is that we are blatantly insulting God and His Omniscience.. God is most capable of telling us plainly and simply what ever God wants us to know..
Indeed and He is clear by His SPirit be in me to convey His will for me and walk as He walks in His same light.
Gods love for mankind is so great that He sacrificed His only Begotten Son, so that we may live, forever with Him...
Gods will is that all men has His same disposition of Love and walk in it as He walks in it.
would God then turn around and speak to us in riddles and tells us, "
Oh no' it only become riddles when on tries to figure Him out on ones own understanding without the mind of Christ that is anointed of God.
well,, lol, there are My Scriptures and good luck, do ya best...lol " , seriously, if God did make His Word hard to figure out, then ( think on it ) no one would be able to unravel His Holy Word..."
Again it isnt up to man to unravel it, it is up to man to receieve from God His same mind that He may open all of His heaven to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

It really is very simple but because of mans religious beliefs it has become so complicated that the simplicity of God who simply is Love and man is the temple of Him to have His same disposition of Love, that God is cast by the wayside in favor of a belief system they can creed to, looking at the sensational instead of actually being like Him in Love.

Gary Mac

Only God knows where you get all your opinions from ? God has done ALL the work of Salvation. We do not have " to do stuff/anything " in that regards except to truly believe the same and to confess Yeshua as our LORD and Messiah as per scriptures.
We have to do everything, and that entails giving up the right to yourself, your opinions, you ways of thinking and put on His. you act as if God is going to force it on you. There is a process called repentance, problem in mans religious minds is they are not thorough in repentance. they confess their sins but never repent from them to walk as He walks in His same light.
Two major issues that are never taught by cults are, SALVATION and HEALING...These also happen to be the only way to God..
And salvation for most of these cults is a dunk in a tub of water and saying Im saved. You cant wash away sin by that ritual, for Gods salvation is to be as He is and in His same image to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. Live the way the truth and the life that only God Himself can put within you. And no one comes to the Father but this way just as Jesus stated.

rossh

We have to do everything, and that entails giving up the right to yourself, your opinions, you ways of thinking and put on His. you act as if God is going to force it on you. There is a process called repentance, problem in mans religious minds is they are not thorough in repentance. they confess their sins but never repent from them to walk as He walks in His same light.

And salvation for most of these cults is a dunk in a tub of water and saying Im saved. You cant wash away sin by that ritual, for Gods salvation is to be as He is and in His same image to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. Live the way the truth and the life that only God Himself can put within you. And no one comes to the Father but this way just as Jesus stated.
and Yehsua Himself was baptised by John,, so is He also one of those that you mention above ? No one is saying that the " baptism " is a magic issue, but, it is however, an act of faith as an adult and professed to your fellow when and where one confesses Yeshua as their individual Lord ( to obey ) and Saviour..
Who is it that you claim goers about yelling " I'm saved !! " ? certainly no one I know of here.. Also who one earth is claiming that it is washing away sin ??? Is this you, showing all of us here, The way The truth The life ? Where is the scripture/s ?
Look 1 John 2:
dren, I am writing you these things so that you won’t sin. But if anyone does sin, we have Yeshua the Messiah, the Tzaddik, who pleads our cause with the Father. 2 Also, he is the kapparah for our sins — and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world.

3 The way we can be sure we know him is if we are obeying his commands. 4 Anyone who says, “I know him,” but isn’t obeying his commands is a liar — the truth is not in him. 5 But if someone keeps doing what he says, then truly love for God has been brought to its goal in him. This is how we are sure that we are united with him. 6 A person who claims to be continuing in union with him ought to conduct his life the way he did.

7 Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command. On the contrary, it is an old command, which you have had from the beginning; the old command is the message which you have heard before. 8 Yet I am writing you a new command, and its reality is seen both in him and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. 9 Anyone who claims to be in this light while hating his brother is still in the dark. 10 The person who keeps loving his brother remains in the light, and there is nothing in him that could make him trip. 11 But the person who hates his brother is in the dark — yes, he is walking in the dark, and he doesn’t know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

12 You children, I am writing you
because your sins have been forgiven for his sake.
13 You fathers, I am writing you
because you have known him who has existed from the beginning.
You young people, I am writing you
because you have overcome the Evil One.
14 You children, I have written you
because you have known the Father.
You fathers, I have written you
because you have known him who has existed from the beginning.
You young people, I have written you
because you are strong —
the Word of God remains in you,
and you have overcome the Evil One.
15 Do not love the world or the things of the world. If someone loves the world, then love for the Father is not in him; 16 because all the things of the world — the desires of the old nature, the desires of the eyes, and the pretensions of life — are not from the Father but from the world. 17 And the world is passing away, along with its desires. But whoever does God’s will remains forever.

18 Children, this is the Last Hour. You have heard that an Anti-Messiah is coming; and in fact, many anti-Messiahs have arisen now — which is how we know that this is the Last Hour. 19 They went out from us, but they weren’t part of us; for had they been part of us, they would have remained with us.

20 But you have received the Messiah’s anointing from HaKadosh, and you know all this. 21 It is not because you don’t know the truth that I have written to you, but because you do know it, and because no lie has its origin in the truth. 22 Who is a liar at all, if not the person who denies that Yeshua is the Messiah? Such a person is an anti-Messiah — he is denying the Father and the Son. 23 Everyone who denies the Son is also without the Father, but the person who acknowledges the Son has the Father as well. 24 Let what you heard from the beginning remain in you. If what you heard from the beginning remains in you, you will also remain in union with both the Son and the Father. 25 And this is what he has promised us: eternal life....... Amen.

rossh

That is what I keep trying to convey to you. It isnt up to me to interpret it, it is up to the Spirit of God in me to do the interpreting for spiritually it is discerned. But I agree you try in vain.

Indeed and He is clear by His SPirit be in me to convey His will for me and walk as He walks in His same light.

Gods will is that all men has His same disposition of Love and walk in it as He walks in it.

Oh no' it only become riddles when on tries to figure Him out on ones own understanding without the mind of Christ that is anointed of God.

Again it isnt up to man to unravel it, it is up to man to receieve from God His same mind that He may open all of His heaven to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

It really is very simple but because of mans religious beliefs it has become so complicated that the simplicity of God who simply is Love and man is the temple of Him to have His same disposition of Love, that God is cast by the wayside in favor of a belief system they can creed to, looking at the sensational instead of actually being like Him in Love.
lol, that is the same thing and that is wrong, God Word is as it is written...it is a case of believe it or not as is!! Your system makes it as the 1 billion people of this world all have their own interpretations and that to me is not right at all.. Also, again, why is ONLY your interpretation the correct one AND WHEN THE DAY COMES THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER WITH US WHO WILL INTERPRET ?
The Holy Spirit of GOD has already given the writers of Gods Word the correct Word and true meaning, when it was first written.. starting with Moses..

rossh

It would seem that way for one who doest know How God manifests Himself in man to be the temple of Him, the place God resides.

I dont have a church -- all who has the same from God Jesus had from Him to walk as He walks in His same mind are His church.

Actually few who find His way to be like Him. These denominations that you refer to as church are not of God they are of the laws they have established to govern their god that he may be what they would have him be.

I agree they are very confused for what it is to be like the Father of it which simply is Love, they make their gods some sensational being and skip the simplicity of God is Love and man is the temple of Him.

by identification with Him. Jesus was identified with Him the same. All of these were a type of Christ, anointed of God. And we are no different. Either you are anointed of God to have His same SPirit of Love, Holy Love or Holy SPirit as the bible calls it, and have His same disposition or you are not. And you know very well if you are like Him or not.
,,, are you upset at the moment ? your English is a bit erratic at the moment ? As I have suggested before, please USE The Word Of God to explain Gods Word. God is very capable of explaining His Word and much better at it than we are, and, as He has already done so in the Scriptures!!

This shpuld mean much to you and all of us for that matter ? Romans 3:
3 Then what advantage has the Jew? What is the value of being circumcised? 2 Much in every way! In the first place, the Jews were entrusted with the very words of God. 3 If some of them were unfaithful, so what? Does their faithlessness cancel God’s faithfulness? 4 Heaven forbid! God would be true even if everyone were a liar! — as the Tanakh says,

“so that you, God, may be proved right in your words
and win the verdict when you are put on trial.”
[a]
5 Now if our unrighteousness highlights God’s righteousness, what should we say? That God is unrighteous to inflict his anger on us? (I am speaking here the way people commonly do.) 6 Heaven forbid! Else, how could God judge the world? 7 “But,” you say, “if, through my lie, God’s truth is enhanced and brings him greater glory, why am I still judged merely for being a sinner?” 8 Indeed! Why not say (as some people slander us by claiming we do say), “Let us do evil, so that good may come of it”? Against them the judgment is a just one!

9 So are we Jews better off? Not entirely; for I have already made the charge that all people, Jews and Gentiles alike, are controlled by sin. 10 As the Tanakh puts it,

“There is no one righteous, not even one!
No one understands,

11 no one seeks God,
12 all have turned away
and at the same time become useless;
there is no one who shows kindness, not a single one!
[b]
13 “Their throats are open graves,
they use their tongues to deceive.
[c]
Vipers’ venom is under their lips.[d]
14 Their mouths are full of curses and bitterness.[e]
15 “Their feet rush to shed blood,
16 in their ways are ruin and misery,
17 and the way of shalom they do not know.[f]
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”[g]
19 Moreover, we know that whatever the Torah says, it says to those living within the framework of the Torah, in order that every mouth may be stopped and the whole world be shown to deserve God’s adverse judgment. 20 For in his sight no one alive will be considered righteous[h] on the ground of legalistic observance of Torah commands, because what Torah really does is show people how sinful they are.

Gary Mac

,,, are you upset at the moment ? your English is a bit erratic at the moment ? As I have suggested before, please USE The Word Of God to explain Gods Word. God is very capable of explaining His Word and much better at it than we are, and, as He has already done so in the Scriptures!!
It is obvious you do not know what Gods word is. His word is not written in stone nor a page of paper, His word is written in the heart from God Himself. The bible is only a tutorial how to receieve in you Gods word from God Himself. It is very obvious you have not reached that point in maturity in Him that He may open to you His word.
This shpuld mean much to you and all of us for that matter ? Romans 3:
3 Then what advantage has the Jew? What is the value of being circumcised? 2 Much in every way! In the first place, the Jews were entrusted with the very words of God. 3 If some of them were unfaithful, so what? Does their faithlessness cancel God’s faithfulness? 4 Heaven forbid! God would be true even if everyone were a liar! — as the Tanakh says,

“so that you, God, may be proved right in your words
and win the verdict when you are put on trial.”
[a]
5 Now if our unrighteousness highlights God’s righteousness, what should we say? That God is unrighteous to inflict his anger on us? (I am speaking here the way people commonly do.) 6 Heaven forbid! Else, how could God judge the world? 7 “But,” you say, “if, through my lie, God’s truth is enhanced and brings him greater glory, why am I still judged merely for being a sinner?” 8 Indeed! Why not say (as some people slander us by claiming we do say), “Let us do evil, so that good may come of it”? Against them the judgment is a just one!

9 So are we Jews better off? Not entirely; for I have already made the charge that all people, Jews and Gentiles alike, are controlled by sin. 10 As the Tanakh puts it,

“There is no one righteous, not even one!
No one understands,

11 no one seeks God,
12 all have turned away
and at the same time become useless;
there is no one who shows kindness, not a single one!
[b]
13 “Their throats are open graves,
they use their tongues to deceive.
[c]
Vipers’ venom is under their lips.[d]
14 Their mouths are full of curses and bitterness.[e]
15 “Their feet rush to shed blood,
16 in their ways are ruin and misery,
17 and the way of shalom they do not know.[f]
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”[g]
19 Moreover, we know that whatever the Torah says, it says to those living within the framework of the Torah, in order that every mouth may be stopped and the whole world be shown to deserve God’s adverse judgment. 20 For in his sight no one alive will be considered righteous[h] on the ground of legalistic observance of Torah commands, because what Torah really does is show people how sinful they are.
That is exactly why I do not follow Paul and follow Jesus instead.

Jesus taught to receieve from God myself that His word be my own. Paul teaches to follow him in his ideas and the laws he established to regulate his ideas. they are not the same teachings. Paul is your way and obvious you follow him in his ways. Jesus is my way and obvious I follow him in his ways.

rossh

It is obvious you do not know what Gods word is. His word is not written in stone nor a page of paper, His word is written in the heart from God Himself. The bible is only a tutorial how to receieve in you Gods word from God Himself. It is very obvious you have not reached that point in maturity in Him that He may open to you His word.

That is exactly why I do not follow Paul and follow Jesus instead.

Jesus taught to reciieve from God myself that His word be my own. Paul teaches to follow him in his ideas and the laws he established to regulate his ideas. they are not the same teachings. Paul is your way and obvious you follow him in his ways. Jesus is my way and obvious I follow him in his ways.
His Word is the Bible, and this is why His Word is called, The Word of God, Bible..
My I ask, what do you call the Bible then, if not Gods Word ?
So Yeshua ( His REAL Hebrew Name ) belongs to you then, so you claim ? eg; I quote YOU.. " Jesus taught to recieve from God myself that His word be my own "...
Then you say " Paul teaches to follow him in his ideas and the laws he established to regulate his ideas. they are not the same teachings. " ? what does that mean ?????????? and who is " his " and " him " no caps or anything significant ?
Here is a good IDEA how about you actually quote Gods Word and us all read and understand what God is actually saying to us all ?

Then you claim, " It is very obvious you have not reached that point in maturity in Him that He may open to you His word. " seriously ? when do you intend to prove your suppositions about other people that you pint the finger of scorn at ?
Do you in fact what to debate or just to accuse others of not knowing how to the read Gods Holy Word, when you never use His Holy Word at all, not even once ?

Gary Mac

His Word is the Bible, and this is why His Word is called, The Word of God, Bible..
My I ask, what do you call the Bible then, if not Gods Word ?
A tutorial how to receieve from God His word.
So Yeshua ( His REAL Hebrew Name ) belongs to you then, so you claim ? eg; I quote YOU.. " Jesus taught to recieve from God myself that His word be my own "...
Actually I belong to God, He in me and I in him are one just as Jesus was one in Him. John 17.
Then you say " Paul teaches to follow him in his ideas and the laws he established to regulate his ideas. they are not the same teachings. " ? what does that mean ?????????? and who is " his " and " him " no caps or anything significant ?
Here is a good IDEA how about you actually quote Gods Word and us all read and understand what God is actually saying to us all ?
I havent read where Jesus needed Paul to lead him to God, I read where Jesus only the Father who sent him to show you how to receieve the same from God Himself and said he could do nothing at all without Him.

Jesus went a far to tell you that in that day ye shall ask him nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Why in the world would I seek Pauls interpretations when I can get it direct from God Himself as Jesus did -- and I do, Jesus was spot on in that comment.
Then you claim, " It is very obvious you have not reached that point in maturity in Him that He may open to you His word. " seriously ? when do you intend to prove your suppositions about other people that you pint the finger of scorn at ?
I dont have to prove anything, all I can do is compare what you say of yourself with what Jesus said you should be and would be like the Father of it if you were of Him instead of these religious laws for a belief system man teaches.
Do you in fact what to debate or just to accuse others of not knowing how to the read Gods Holy Word, when you never use His Holy Word at all, not even once ?
What is to debate? Either you follow Jesus and is like the One he came to lead you to be like Him and perfect even as He is perfect or you are not. There is nothing to debate with in that. You know very well if you follow Jesus and like the God Jesus came to lead you to be and in His same image, same mind and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did.

Not very many actually follow Jesus to the same place in the Father he was at in the Father do they?

rossh

A tutorial how to receieve from God His word.

Actually I belong to God, He in me and I in him are one just as Jesus was one in Him. John 17.

I havent read where Jesus needed Paul to lead him to God, I read where Jesus only the Father who sent him to show you how to receieve the same from God Himself and said he could do nothing at all without Him.

Jesus went a far to tell you that in that day ye shall ask him nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Why in the world would I seek Pauls interpretations when I can get it direct from God Himself as Jesus did -- and I do, Jesus was spot on in that comment.

I dont have to prove anything, all I can do is compare what you say of yourself with what Jesus said you should be and would be like the Father of it if you were of Him instead of these religious laws for a belief system man teaches.

What is to debate? Either you follow Jesus and is like the One he came to lead you to be like Him and perfect even as He is perfect or you are not. There is nothing to debate with in that. You know very well if you follow Jesus and like the God Jesus came to lead you to be and in His same image, same mind and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did.

Not very many actually follow Jesus to the same place in the Father he was at in the Father do they?
Bad English comprehension, on your part, do not allow your anger with God, to distract you so much, it is Yeshua who is leading Paul to God.. remember that Paul was killing all the believing Jews, those smart Jews who believed in Yeshua ?

Gary Mac

Bad English comprehension, on your part, do not allow your anger with God, to distract you so much, it is Yeshua who is leading Paul to God.. remember that Paul was killing all the believing Jews, those smart Jews who believed in Yeshua ?
My Anger with God? I am like Him just as Jesus was like Him, He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him, see John 17. He saved me from myself and the likes of your religious disposition who dictate to your god what you would have your god be to obey your religious beliefs of a god you created.

Paul was slick. When he discovered that trying to eliminate Christianity by persecutions was a futile attempt, he knew if he clould get people to trust him with a form of godliness that he could destroy it from the inside, and for the most part he has succeeded for there are a lot more who follow the ways of Paul to belike him as a sinner than ever did follow Jesus in righteousness to be without sin and perfect as his God is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

So for me as I have stated over and over, Jesus has the better way for me then Paul or any other preacher with a doctrine they developed and call it of God.

As far as the smart Jews, the ones Jesus taught their laws in the temple even from a young age, and after God came to Jesus and manifest himself in that man and opened His spiritual kingdom to him are the very ones who had Jesus crucified for blaspheme.

ANd it is no different today with we who has from God the same manifestation of Him in us, for we are pegged as blasphemers just as Jesus was accused of by the same.

Paul is your god -- but my God is the same One Jesus had in himself.

Bad English comprehension? Na' just bad spiritual comprehension from lack of in your part.

Johnnybgood

Without the bodily resurrection which was permanent one has no Savior and you are still dead in your sins according to the Apostle Paul. 1 Corinthians 15:17

Many deny Jesus was Resurrected and Ascended into heaven bodily( a human body with real flesh and bones) and are still dead in their sins even though they might claim to be a christian. That is an oxymoron.

Luke 24:37-43
37 But they were startled and frightened and thought that they were seeing a spirit. 38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? 39 "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have." 40 And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet. 41 While they still could not believe it because of their joy and amazement, He said to them, "Have you anything here to eat?" 42 They gave Him a piece of a broiled fish; 43 and He took it and ate it before them.

John 20:24-25
24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples were saying to him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."

John 20:27-28
27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe." 28 Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

There is one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (1Timothy 2:5) post ascension.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.(Hebrews 13:5) Changeless, Immutable. Jesus was a man when He walked this earth, when He Ascended and when He will return again at His 2nd Coming.

1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; 7 then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; 8 and last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also.

1 Corinthians 15:14-18
14 and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. 15 Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; 17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins.

2 Corinthians 5:1-10
For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. 3 For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies. 4 While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life. 5 God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.6 So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord. 7 For we live by believing and not by seeing. 8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord. 9 So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him.

In Heaven.... Hebrews 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken [this is] the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

Look up the meaning of the word soma below, it always means a physical body in relation to anthropos(man).

His Body.....Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Matthew 27:52-53
52 The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Philippians 3:20-21
And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

1 Corinthians 15:44-45
44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15 that if Christ be not risen your faith is in vain and you are still dead in your sins- an unbeliever who is lost. Those who deny the physical bodily resurrection of Jesus such as the JW's who teach that Jesus is now a spirit based being fit into this camp. They deny the resurrection.

If we look at what Paul is saying in this passage, it is that corruptible flesh and blood shall not enter the kingdom. Paul says corruptible does not inherit the incorruptible. Paul is not saying the resurrection body will not have flesh but what he declares is that the resurrected body will not have perishable flesh. Remember in Luke Jesus said see here My hands and feet, touch Me a spirit/ghost does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have. Peter, Paul and John all agree that Jesus still had flesh well after His ascension. 1 John being the last of the books of the three Apostles declared that Jesus having come in the flesh and those who deny this are the spirit of antichrist. John makes it clear that the Incarnation was permanent. Jesus is forever both God and man. This is what Paul teaches in the whole 15th chapter of 1 Corinthians. The glorious physical bodies that we will have in the resurrection. We will have incorruptible bodies just as Jesus now has in heaven.

hope this helps !!!
The resurrection of Jesus seems to be under attack these days more so then in times past. It makes me think we are close to his return with so many compromises is churches today over truth. We are in a battle for truth and the church is failing us. It deeply saddens me. Have you seen the Truth Project ?

rossh

My Anger with God? I am like Him just as Jesus was like Him, He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him, see John 17. He saved me from myself and the likes of your religious disposition who dictate to your god what you would have your god be to obey your religious beliefs of a god you created.

Paul was slick. When he discovered that trying to eliminate Christianity by persecutions was a futile attempt, he knew if he clould get people to trust him with a form of godliness that he could destroy it from the inside, and for the most part he has succeeded for there are a lot more who follow the ways of Paul to belike him as a sinner than ever did follow Jesus in righteousness to be without sin and perfect as his God is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

So for me as I have stated over and over, Jesus has the better way for me then Paul or any other preacher with a doctrine they developed and call it of God.

As far as the smart Jews, the ones Jesus taught their laws in the temple even from a young age, and after God came to Jesus and manifest himself in that man and opened His spiritual kingdom to him are the very ones who had Jesus crucified for blaspheme.

ANd it is no different today with we who has from God the same manifestation of Him in us, for we are pegged as blasphemers just as Jesus was accused of by the same.

Paul is your god -- but my God is the same One Jesus had in himself.

Bad English comprehension? Na' just bad spiritual comprehension from lack of in your part.
Yeshua,, not Jesus, Yeshua means something but Jesus is from the RCC, who are simply homosexuals and pedophiles.
Keep away from them..