The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

The only true translation of Gods word is if He is manifest in you to do the translating. Anything else is your own ideas about it.

BTW there are no origional manuscripts, all you have is copies of copies edited over and over by man.
Just more of Gary's Wrong say so ( Man's word )!Case closed!

Jesus didnt know Paul at all. Jesus was gone before Paul made his bid for apostle.
FYI Gary, Jesus knew Abraham ( long before Saul was born ) as per John 8:56-58! So don't tell us that the Resurrected Christ didn't know Saul, who He chose to become Paul on the road to Damascus! Case closed!

See the RED part of your reply above Gary?!!! You just admitted that Jesus is " God " because the verses I posted ( John 8:56-58 ) for you to read tells us that Jesus Himself said " Before Abraham was born - I AM " - ----- - Here's those 3 verses " AS IS " in this Bible ----------

John 8:56-58​

New International Version​

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”
57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they ( the unbelievers like you Gary ) said to Him ( Jesus, Gary ), “and you have seen Abraham!”
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I Am!” ----------------------- So you see Gary, Jesus pre-existed as God the " I Am " who spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14! He was the WORD in John 1:1, who " was God " and was " with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) and then He ( the WORD who " Was God " in John 1:1 ) BECAME ( FYI that's a CHANGE Gary ) FLESH as Jesus Christ ( the God-Man ) in John 1:14! ----------------------------- Here's those 2 verses " AS IS " Gary! -----------------'

John 1:1-14​

New International Version​

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word "was with God", and the Word "was God". 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
I know Jesus was not God for I have the same God in me Jesus had in himself.

Jesus like us all didnt even know God or His SPirit until God came to him by His SPirit and opened all of His heaven to that man. He did the same in Adam, he became like Him as well, Gen 3:22, Abraham received the same from God, Moses received the same Mary received the same Spirit of God, Jesus received His same SPirit in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room and so do we all today who has received Him.

You cant know God at all without the same Spirit from God be in you who was in Christ Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120.

You are trying to worship Jesus in a spirit that is not his. You are dictating to the red your own beliefs of them from a mind that is carnal and made your own laws to govern them.

The way of the Father is Jesus, the one He sent to show you His way that ye be like him. But because his way is blaspheme for you as you continually state, you will never know the way of God as Jesus knew the way of God.

FYI Gary, Jesus knew Abraham ( long before Saul was born ) as per John 8:56-58! So don't tell us that the Resurrected Christ didn't know Saul, who He chose to become Paul on the road to Damascus! Case closed!
I know who Abraham was as well, and I know who Saul was as well, and I know who Jesus was as well, Moses, Adam, Peter James John. I know who all of these were. But Jesus didnt know Paul, he was gone before Paul made his bid. Anything after his death he couldn't know. Not to say he didnt know the spirits man house for he did, and so do we all who has his same mind of the Father.

Isn't it wonderful that "Gary" knows more than Jesus!
Not really, only know the same as Jesus knew for we do have the same mind of our Father. The same for you seems to be lacking in your own assessment, judgment, of me.
You don't know Abraham, Saul, Moses, Adam, Peter, James and John. All you have are names with short narratives written by OTHERS better than yourself.,
Bingo, now you are getting the message.
You're really not impressive at all. Now Jesus. He is SO MUCH BETTER than you.
Not trying to be impressive, all I can do is repeat Jesus for what he said you should be in the Father and would be if you had the same from Him that he had from Him.

You are not the way, I am not the way, but I do live the way the truth and the life where Jesus said no one comes to the Father but his same way, and you can live that same life as well, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, have His same mind, and walk as He walks in it, but not many follow him in that way to live it themselves do they?

BTW - knowing who all of these were we all can read about, and most only know about Jesus by what they read, but to be like them in the Father is another matter isnt it? And by having that same identification with God manifest in us is the only way we can know them, and you cant know Jesus at all least you have the same identification with God as he had with God, until then all you know is about him from what you read. And to have the same from God Jesus had from Him is impressive.

I know who Abraham was as well, and I know who Saul was as well, and I know who Jesus was as well, Moses, Adam, Peter James John. I know who all of these were. But Jesus didnt know Paul, he was gone before Paul made his bid. Anything after his death he couldn't know. Not to say he didnt know the spirits man house for he did, and so do we all who has his same mind of the Father.
FYI Gary, You did NOT Know Abraham BEFORE he was born! Only God knew him ( Abraham ) before Abraham was born! That's why the unbeling Jews wanted to stone Jesus, as He claimed to be " I Am " ( God ) in John 8:56-58! He is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14 and that is EXACTLY why the Father in Hebrews 1:6+8 has all His created angels worship Him ( God the Son ) before He ( the Father ) calls Him ( Jesus Christ ) " O God "! Case closed on all of Gary's say so ( man's word ) that CONTRADICTS all these posted scriptures ( GOD's Word that the Holy Spirit inspired certain Holy men to write )!

I know Jesus was not God for I have the same God in me Jesus had in himself.

Jesus like us all didnt even know God or His SPirit until God came to him by His SPirit and opened all of His heaven to that man. He did the same in Adam, he became like Him as well, Gen 3:22, Abraham received the same from God, Moses received the same Mary received the same Spirit of God, Jesus received His same SPirit in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room and so do we all today who has received Him.

You cant know God at all without the same Spirit from God be in you who was in Christ Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120.

You are trying to worship Jesus in a spirit that is not his. You are dictating to the red your own beliefs of them from a mind that is carnal and made your own laws to govern them.

The way of the Father is Jesus, the one He sent to show you His way that ye be like him. But because his way is blaspheme for you as you continually state, you will never know the way of God as Jesus knew the way of God.
No you do NOT know Gary ( your say so - man's word ) because the scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:56-58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) that I posted are GOD's Word that the Holy Spirit inspired certain Holy men to write, Proves that Jesus is also God like His Father & Holy Spirit are! Case closed on your TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( man's word that contradicts GOD's inspired written word in our Bibles )! The GOD who is in me ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) is the TRINITY ( FSHS as mentioned in Matt.28:19 ) Gary! You remain 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16!

I have no bitterness at all toward God. I do have issues with you pretending to be identical to God. That is YOUR claim and YOUR problem. Not mine.

Your father once claimed to be equal/greater than God. He soon learned he wasn't. You've learned the same thing. Powerless empty threats are you have.

I posted what Jesus told His disciples. You deny this. You're not His disciple. If you loved God, your would love Jesus. You hate God. You mock Jesus Christ with your silly behavior. You're nothing like Jesus.

Satan said that too.

I'm going to leave you to your Judgement. You're just playing around. No one believes you. You don't believe yourself. You know... you... better than we all do. You're "walking about seeking whom you may devour". Roar away.
Spot on !

FYI Gary, You did NOT Know Abraham BEFORE he was born! Only God knew him ( Abraham ) before Abraham was born! That's why the unbeling Jews wanted to stone Jesus, as He claimed to be " I Am " ( God ) in John 8:56-58! He is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14 and that is EXACTLY why the Father in Hebrews 1:6+8 has all His created angels worship Him ( God the Son ) before He ( the Father ) calls Him ( Jesus Christ ) " O God "! Case closed on all of Gary's say so ( man's word ) that CONTRADICTS all these posted scriptures ( GOD's Word that the Holy Spirit inspired certain Holy men to write )!
It will be interesting to see how he will deny Jesus knew Abraham during his lifetime and before his birth.

No you do NOT know Gary ( your say so - man's word ) because the scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:56-58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) that I posted are GOD's Word that the Holy Spirit inspired certain Holy men to write, Proves that Jesus is also God like His Father & Holy Spirit are! Case closed on your TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( man's word that contradicts GOD's inspired written word in our Bibles )! The GOD who is in me ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) is the TRINITY ( FSHS as mentioned in Matt.28:19 ) Gary! You remain 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16!
Sure I know Him, He in me and I in Him are one.

Only because you cant communicate with Him doesnt mean I cant communicate with Him. It only means that you cant communicate with Him is all.

Jesus was HE was the way. Jesus said HE WAS THE DOOR....
Yes he was very clear that no one come to the Father least you have and live his same way in the Father.
Joh 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
Joh 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Exactly and when you see Him as He really is -- ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
God never said that about any other. Especially NOT YOU.
Oh sure He did, He sent Jesus to show us all what it is to be in Him. If you have separated yourself from the way of Jesus in the Father that you walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, then Jesus is of none effect for you at all.
You're a thief. A robber.
So was Jesus to the same and look how they treated him.
So you ARE impressive? I thought you weren't trying to be?
Only as impressive as Jesus was for we have the same Father. Jesus wasnt very impressive to the same either.
Jesus never made the mistakes you're making here.
SO to have from God that what Jesus came for to show us what it is to be of God and perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect and have His same mind, Spirit and walk in it as he did is a mistake?

GOSH!!! perhaps I should follow you instead of Jesus?

Sure I know Him, He in me and I in Him are one.

Only because you cant communicate with Him doesnt mean I cant communicate with Him. It only means that you cant communicate with Him is all.
You only know the counterfeit Christ ( just a man like the Anti-Christ ) Gary because the real Jesus Christ is both God and man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! Case closed!

You only know the counterfeit Christ ( just a man like the Anti-Christ ) Gary because the real Jesus Christ is both God and man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! Case closed!
Christ is not a man, Christ is the disposition of the man, you just never have met the Christ to know who Christ is is all. But when, or if, you ever do see the Christ for who Christ is, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

The reason Christ is counterfeit for you is you serve a different god from the One who anoints man with His same mind.

The real Jesus was anointed of God just as we all are who are born of God to be anointed of Him as He demands of you. You only reject Him to be His anointed is all. You dont haver a clue what it is to be of Christ.

Christ is not a man, Christ is the disposition of the man, you just never have met the Christ to know who Christ is is all. But when, or if, you ever do see the Christ for who Christ is, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

The reason Christ is counterfeit for you is you serve a different god from the One who anoints man with His same mind.

The real Jesus was anointed of God just as we all are who are born of God to be anointed of Him as He demands of you. You only reject Him to be His anointed is all. You dont haver a clue what it is to be of Christ.
All the true born again Christians can CLEARLY see that it is YOU ( Gary ) and not me, that does not know the real GOD ( Trinity - FSHS ) of the universe & Heaven that He created! Your god is a false god because you admit on record on CARM that he does NOT consists of the 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS ) of Matt.28:19, that are CLEARLY called God individually in John 1:1 for all three ( God with God the Father & Holy Spirit ) ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Spirit ; Isaiah 9:6 & Heb.1:8 for the Only Begotten ( John 1:18 ) Son ( Jesus Christ ) ; and in Eph.1:2 for the Father! The One GOD ( Trinity ) said this " US & Our " about Himself in Gen.1:26!

All the true born again Christians can CLEARLY see that it is YOU ( Gary ) and not me, that does not know the real GOD ( Trinity - FSHS ) of the universe & Heaven that He created! Your god is a false god because you admit on record on CARM that he does NOT consists of the 3 Divine Persons ( FSHS ) of Matt.28:19, that are CLEARLY called God individually in John 1:1 for all three ( God with God the Father & Holy Spirit ) ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Spirit ; Isaiah 9:6 & Heb.1:8 for the Only Begotten ( John 1:18 ) Son ( Jesus Christ ) ; and in Eph.1:2 for the Father! The One GOD ( Trinity ) said this " US & Our " about Himself in Gen.1:26!

Do you really suppose any of that is going to work when you stand before the Judge and insist upon it to him?

Indeed he follows the angel of light who masquerades.

Do you really suppose any of that is going to work when you stand before the Judge and insist upon it to him?
Of course and those who deny it will spend eternity in hell with the god of this world they served as per 2 cor 4:4 and as Jesus taught in John 8:44.

All who are of God are like Him. Your definition for a true Christian is one you have made up in your own mind.

I don't believe you like the Scriptures. Your father doesn't. I don't see anything from you but overly simplistic appeals to verses you don't believe.
That is your belief for sure. Truth is that I live what it says.
I posted the verses that supported exactly what I said. You're trying your best to ignore them and insert your own narrative. You father does that too.
You posted verses you interpret from a carnal mind.
So. Show us you LOVE the Scriptures. Tell me how much you love Jesus.
I have the same mind of Love Jesus had. You are supposed to have the same mind as well.
John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, you would love me:
If God was your Father you would be like Him which is Love.
All I've ever seen you do is drag Jesus down to your filthy level.
Well his way is Love, my way is Love and our Fathers way is Love. I understand that is a filthy way to be for you but in reality is is the way of our Father who is God. You just dont have the same Father Jesus had is all,. That is why His way is filthy for you.
So tell me how much you love Jesus?
Already did, he was my brother, we have the same Father who is Love.

Your mockery of the God of Love shows exactly who you are of.

Back