The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Of course and those who deny it will spend eternity in hell with the god of this world they served as per 2 cor 4:4 and as Jesus taught in John 8:44.
If one is not like Him then one lives in that hell this day for the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you. His kingdom is heaven or hell, He created them both and you are of one or the other. If you are not like Him and walk as He walks in his same light then hell is your only alternative. But then you would have to believe Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 to understand.

BTW eternity is not a time frame but is your disposition of and I do not expect you will understand what eternity is. Either you are like Him or you are not. Either way it is your eternity.

There is no meaningful emotion or concern in your words toward Jesus Christ. You simply believe you're both equal and you're just like Him.

Would you do the same thing as John the Beloved?

Joh 13:23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

I sure would. I would LOVE to be near Him. To hold Him. To tell Him how much He means to me. I would NEVER say....

"what's up Jesus"... You talk to the Father today.... "I did".

Do you see the difference? Do you understand the difference?

You have no loving affection for/toward Jesus Christ.

His central point to which he keeps returning is that we are called by God the Father to walk just as Jesus walked so that we will be just like our Father in heaven just as Jesus was like Him and for the very same reason Jesus was like Him.

On that score, he has it absolutely right. It is really the only thing which matters.

There is no meaningful emotion or concern in your words toward Jesus Christ. You simply believe you're both equal and you're just like Him.
It isnt a belief, either you are like and walk as He walks in His same light and perfect as He is perfect or you are not. As for me He in me and I in Him are one. John 17. Same mind, same Spirit.
Would you do the same thing as John the Beloved?
Everyone does who has from God that what Jesus had from Him.
Joh 13:23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

I sure would. I would LOVE to be near Him. To hold Him. To tell Him how much He means to me. I would NEVER say....

"what's up Jesus"... You talk to the Father today.... "I did".

Do you see the difference? Do you understand the difference?
Oh absolutely, I do for sure' Jesus was very clear that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. I reached that day and communication was established with God just as Jesus said that in that day I would.

Do you understand the difference is the real question.
You have no loving affection for/toward Jesus Christ.

I posed a very real question to you that you're ignoring.

Does the love you have for Jesus meet or exceed the love John the Beloved SHOWED to Jesus?

I don't believe you care one thing about Jesus. Not one thing. He is just a means to an end for YOU. You use His good character and qualities to preach yourself.

That is what your father has always done. Roost in the squalor of the muck and mire of sin doing your best to bring the Goodness and Kindness of Jesus down to your stinking level.

Again. Don't talk around it. We have written records of how Jesus's disciples absolutely adored Him. Aren't you jealous? Your father is.
Get ready for the double talk

I posed a very real question to you that you're ignoring.
Didnt ignore it at all, you just didnt like the answer.
Does the love you have for Jesus meet or exceed the love John the Beloved SHOWED to Jesus?
Same love of God in me Jesus had of the Father no different at all, one cant help but love Jesus, love john, love Peter, James, even love the devil, if you have the same Spirit of Love that God is with Him manifest in you.

Do I love Jesus as John did? Love has no bias preferences. You are only trying to categorize your beliefs to fit your own understanding about Jesus, John, God, and all the above.

I don't believe you care one thing about Jesus.
You believe a lot of things from your own limited understanding.
Not one thing. He is just a means to an end for YOU.
Exactly and as he said it is finished, there was noting more he could do or say to get you to have in you the same he had in the Father.
You use His good character and qualities to preach yourself.
His character is good and either you have His same character, mind, SPirit, and walk in it as He is in it or you dont.

That is not of myself at all, it is what Jesus said you should be and would be if you did follow him to the Father ypoourself.
That is what your father has always done.
It is indeed He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus prayed to Him for me to be in John 17.
Roost in the squalor of the muck and mire of sin doing your best to bring the Goodness and Kindness of Jesus down to your stinking level.
But we who are born of God as Jesus was born of God it is impossible for us to be in sin, see 1 John 3:9. And He really does take away the sins of this world that you categorize as muck and mire.

And I do not do my best to bring goodness and kindness for when you have the same Spirit of God in you goodness and kindness will follow you as well instead of the hate you have and show toward we who are of Christ and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.
Again. Don't talk around it. We have written records of how Jesus's disciples absolutely adored Him. Aren't you jealous? Your father is.
And we have record how every single one of his disciples flat out denied to be identified with him in his trials and tribulations and you call that adoration for him?

Jealous? Noting to be jealous of, I have the same from God Jesus had from Him. Perhaps jealousy is from your own iniquities from lack in having the same from God?

Sounds like you are very jealous to me by your hatred to be like Him as you exclaim His way is muck and mire where you are supposed to be like Him as well.

Get ready for the double talk
It always is double talk for the only way you can understand God at all is to have His same mind. Jesus had the same problem with these same minds accusing him of double talk. Spiritually He is discerned, any other way is just double talk for you as you say it is.

You are trying to assume yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in in the Father. -- More double talk huh?

John the Beloved never denied Him. NEVER. You claims to such show your serpent heart.
Then why did he deny to be identified with Jesus in this?
You don't have any disciples.
Jesus didnt either, they all denied him didnt they? .
You don't have any power.
Only in that I am like Him.
You don't have much of anything but a computer and a little free time to play you fantasy.
As Jesus did. Except he didnt have a computer.
No. I said you are in the muck and mire of sin along with your father Satan.
Yes that is what you said for sure, but we who are born of God it is impossible for us to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.
Satan has a history of pretending to be just like Jesus.
Yes just as our denominations do.
You have nothing I desire.
Nor did those who rejected the way of Jesus to be in the Father to be like Him yourself.

All who are of God are like Him. Your definition for a true Christian is one you have made up in your own mind.
WRONG again Gary because ( as per scripture ) all TRUE Christians are born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) with the Spirit ( Holy Spirit ) dwelling in their temple/body! That's a Fact ( Not made up in my mind as you WRONGFULLY accused ) in scripture that I posted Gary! Case closed!

WRONG again Gary because ( as per scripture ) all TRUE Christians are born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) with the Spirit ( Holy Spirit ) dwelling in their temple/body! That's a Fact ( Not made up in my mind as you WRONGFULLY accused ) in scripture that I posted Gary! Case closed!
All true Christians are born again and become like the Father of it instead of some belief system where you regulate your god to obey you in a belief of a god. Even Jesus went through this renewing of the mind in Matt 3:16.

A Christian is of Christ and Gods anointed.

No matter what you think rodney, God sent Jesus to show us they way to Him and what it is to be in the Father yourself as he was in the Father himself. You can try and explain away the reason God sent Jesus just as you do but the fact remains, God sent Jesus to show you the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father any other way then to have that what Jesus had in the Father, and Jesus was very clear he is the way for you to be.

You just have a different god from the God Jesus obeyed and prayed to.

Last edited:
All true Christians are born again and become like the Father of it instead of some belief system where you regulate your god to obey you in a belief of a god. Even Jesus went through this renewing of the mind in Matt 3:16.

A Christian is of Christ and Gods anointed.

No matter what you think rodney, God sent Jesus to show us they way to Him and what it is to be in the Father yourself as he was in the Father himself. You can try and explain away the reason God sent Jesus just as you do but the fact remains, God sent Jesus to show you the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father any other way then to have that what Jesus had in the Father, and Jesus was very clear he is the way for you to be.

You just have a different god from the God Jesus obeyed and prayed to.
FYI Gary, your say so ( man's word ) right here is your belief system! What I posted ( Scripture ) is God's inspired Word to us! So like I correctly stated in 1 Cor.6:19, the True Christian's ( born again, Gary ) body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is IN them ( and NOT in those who are not born again )! In order to be born again Gary, you MUST accept ( Not reject - like you do ) the Real Jesus Christ ( Who is both God and man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) into your heart as Lord & Savior! So since the Jesus that you follow is just a man ( and not God Also ) as per your own say so on CARM, you do NOT have GOD's Spirit dwelling in your temple/body ( 1 Cor.6:19 ), and therefore are NOT a True born again Christian! Case closed!

FYI Gary, your say so ( man's word ) right here is your belief system! What I posted ( Scripture ) is God's inspired Word to us! So like I correctly stated in 1 Cor.6:19, the True Christian's ( born again, Gary ) body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is IN them ( and NOT in those who are not born again )! In order to be born again Gary, you MUST accept ( Not reject - like you do ) the Real Jesus Christ ( Who is both God and man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) into your heart as Lord & Savior! So since the Jesus that you follow is just a man ( and not God Also ) as per your own say so on CARM, you do NOT have GOD's Spirit dwelling in your temple/body ( 1 Cor.6:19 ), and therefore are NOT a True born again Christian! Case closed!

You are suggesting that one is born again by accepting your doctrinal notions about Jesus. You won't find that anywhere in the Scriptures. And when your Jesus is only your doctrine about Jesus, you have another Jesus. Jesus is not a doctrine.

RYI rodney -- God sent Jesus to show me the way to Him that I may be in Him as Jesus was in Him. He didnt send you to show me your way, He sent Jesus to show me His way. Your way for the god you have created is not the one who sent Jesus,

Jesus is the way not you, not me not anyone else. And you can continue to belittle the way of Jesus all you like but that does not change the fact that God sent Jesus for a testament for what it is to be in the Father as He was in the Father who is God wheatear you think so or not.

You are suggesting that one is born again by accepting your doctrinal notions about Jesus. You won't find that anywhere in the Scriptures. And when your Jesus is only your doctrine about Jesus, you have another Jesus. Jesus is not a doctrine.
He isnt going to understand that. he has been arguing with God about the roll of Jesus for years on here.

Back