The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Avoiding the questions - - was Thomas lying? Was the prophet lying?
Avoiding questions? What is your question? That Jesus said Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see me? You really do not know that God is Spirit do you?

John 1:1-18 & Hebrews 1:8 is CLEARLY God's inspired say so that refutes your say so that ther is no such thing as God the Son! So LOL back at you Gary!
SO God is not a Spirit and He didnt come to Jesus by His Spirit and opened all of His heaven to that man?

Back at ya, so Matt 3:16 was a lie?

Shifting the burden - I never said wasn't.
SUre ya did you said he was god instead of Gods son. And no Jesus was spot on when he said SPirit does not come as flesh and bpone as you see him. God is SPirit and this is the One that yo0uo do not know.

Oh yes, God gives His evidence in us all who will receive Him. want evidence? Seek Him first before you react in ignorance of Him.

You have your own religious beliefs of scripture from lack in having Gods evidence where He opens His kingdom in you, and your interpretations has nothing at all to do with Gods interpretation of it.
Yet you cannot refute the biblical evidence that Jesus was Resurrected from the dead bodily(in the flesh) and that He Ascended bodily and will Return again bodily at His 2nd Coming.

Scripture declares those who deny this truth are the spirit of antichrist- those who deny Christ who is God came in the flesh and remains in the flesh( having a human body). See 1 John 4:1-4 and 2 John 7.

hope this helps !!!

Yet you cannot refute the biblical evidence that Jesus was Resurrected from the dead bodily(in the flesh) and that He Ascended bodily and will Return again bodily at His 2nd Coming.
Are you suggesting that he didnt come a second time? From what I read he came out from that grave.
Scripture declares those who deny this truth are the spirit of antichrist- those who deny Christ who is God came in the flesh and remains in the flesh( having a human body). See 1 John 4:1-4 and 2 John 7.

hope this helps !!!

I totally agree, Christ, BTW is Gods anointing, Christ in you anointed of God comes in all our flesh who has received from God the Christ, His anointing. One cant know Christ at all least you are anointed of God. You act as if Christ is a person, Christ is not a person, Christ is the disposition of the person who has Gods Spirit to be anointed of Him.

Christ = Gods anointed and His only truth and either you are of Christ or you are not.

Shifting the burden - avoiding the questions as the heretic must - - was Thomas lying? Was the prophet lying?
Shifting the burden? Avoiding the questions? heresy as Jesus was accused of for being of Gods SPirit?
No they were not lying, Jesus was clear, Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see him. You just dont know what Spirit is is all. All you see of a god is flesh and bone.

Yes you are.

Yes you are.

Loaded question.

So you just proved Jesus is god.
You sure have a way of avoiding truths. Jesus was clear, Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see him. You just dont know what Spirit is is all. All you see of a god is flesh and bone.

Without the bodily resurrection which was permanent one has no Savior and you are still dead in your sins according to the Apostle Paul. 1 Corinthians 15:17

Many deny Jesus was Resurrected and Ascended into heaven bodily( a human body with real flesh and bones) and are still dead in their sins even though they might claim to be a christian. That is an oxymoron.
flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." 1 Corinthians 15:50
Luke 24:37-43
37 But they were startled and frightened and thought that they were seeing a spirit.
Note that they are NOT seeing a spirit at all.
38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts?
We could ask the same question with regards to what Christ taught, e.g. "Apart from me, you can do nothing"; "what you do to the least of these my brethren you do to me".
39 "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have." 40 And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet. 41 While they still could not believe it because of their joy and amazement, He said to them, "Have you anything here to eat?" 42 They gave Him a piece of a broiled fish; 43 and He took it and ate it before them.
All of creation was not just created in, with, and through Christ, but "FOR" him as well. All of creation is HIS. Do you not know that your life is not your own???
John 20:24-25
24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples were saying to him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."

John 20:27-28
27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe." 28 Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"
Seeing is believing. Note that the author never depicts Thomas actually probing any wounds. Note also that those who follow Christ are also persecuted, in many cases with the exact same wounds.
There is one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (1Timothy 2:5) post ascension.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.(Hebrews 13:5) Changeless, Immutable. Jesus was a man when He walked this earth, when He Ascended and when He will return again at His 2nd Coming.
Hebrews 13:5 5Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

Wasn't this a reference to the Comforter he would send?
1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; 7 then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; 8 and last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also.
Yep. Christ appears, but physical bodies don't just appear out of thin air, do they? Those walking on the road to Emmaus are actually walking with Christ, but don't know it. They are oblivious until their hearts begin to burn within their chests because they are not seeing with their physical eyes. They're becoming aware of the risen Christ in their midst. Suddenly they recognize Christ as they sit down to break bread with this stranger. Christ's teaching is manifesting in their lives. It isn't just something they were taught. It is the reality of the risen Christ in our midst.
1 Corinthians 15:14-18
14 and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. 15 Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; 17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins.
He's speaking of those who have seen the risen Christ. That's why they are called "witnesses". Until one sees the risen Christ, they are dead in their sins. You must be able to see the risen Christ in your midst, in the least of his brethren. What church have you ever been to where those who are least esteemed are set in positions of power? That is Paul's recommendation, yet how many churches take it seriously?
2 Corinthians 5:1-10
For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.
Therefore it cannot be a physical flesh and blood body.
2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing.
Yep. Who would want to be raised back to life in this corruptible flesh and blood body?
Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body,
And physical flesh and blood bodies are not all that glorious, are they?

SO God is not a Spirit and He didnt come to Jesus by His Spirit and opened all of His heaven to that man?

Back at ya, so Matt 3:16 was a lie?
No, it's Back at you Gary because All Three Divine Person's ( Father ; Word ; & Holy Spirit ) were Spirit ( John 4:24 ) only in John 1:1 because God the Word ( Spirit - John 4:24 ) in John 1:1 became Flesh ( incarnate ) as the God-Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! Thus the Father & Holy Spirit remain Spirit ( John 4:24 ) and the Word remains what He became ( God in the Flesh or God-Man ) in John 1:14! Yes the incarnation was permanent because He Raised His dead body on day Three and never disposed of it ( as JW's say ) when He ascended up to Heaven at the END of His 40 days post resurrection on earth! Matt.3:16 is NOT a Lie Gary because it CLEARLY proves you WRONG about the HOLY Spirit ( that you wrongfully say is not the Third Divine Person of the One GOD Head! The ONE GOD head is a TRINITY composed of Three Divine Person called God ( the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit )! Case closed Gary!

flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." 1 Corinthians 15:50

Note that they are NOT seeing a spirit at all.

We could ask the same question with regards to what Christ taught, e.g. "Apart from me, you can do nothing"; "what you do to the least of these my brethren you do to me".

All of creation was not just created in, with, and through Christ, but "FOR" him as well. All of creation is HIS. Do you not know that your life is not your own???

Seeing is believing. Note that the author never depicts Thomas actually probing any wounds. Note also that those who follow Christ are also persecuted, in many cases with the exact same wounds.

Hebrews 13:5 5Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

Wasn't this a reference to the Comforter he would send?

Yep. Christ appears, but physical bodies don't just appear out of thin air, do they? Those walking on the road to Emmaus are actually walking with Christ, but don't know it. They are oblivious until their hearts begin to burn within their chests because they are not seeing with their physical eyes. They're becoming aware of the risen Christ in their midst. Suddenly they recognize Christ as they sit down to break bread with this stranger. Christ's teaching is manifesting in their lives. It isn't just something they were taught. It is the reality of the risen Christ in our midst.

He's speaking of those who have seen the risen Christ. That's why they are called "witnesses". Until one sees the risen Christ, they are dead in their sins. You must be able to see the risen Christ in your midst, in the least of his brethren. What church have you ever been to where those who are least esteemed are set in positions of power? That is Paul's recommendation, yet how many churches take it seriously?

Therefore it cannot be a physical flesh and blood body.

Yep. Who would want to be raised back to life in this corruptible flesh and blood body?

And physical flesh and blood bodies are not all that glorious, are they?
FYI, Jesus' resurrection body is FLESH & BONE and not FLESH & BLOOD ( see Luke 24:39 )! So yes indeed those FLESH & Bone resurrection bodies with NO Blood can in FACT inherit the kingdom of God!

Back