The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

He Claims to be a miracle worker too
Oh no, the miracle worker is God Himself, all I can do is obey Him and carry out His instructions for how to.

Mark 6:5 And he could there no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

So Jesus had the same problem with people as yourself as I have with with you. They didnt believe him either.

And fact is stranger than the fiction you conjure isnt it?

Oh no, the miracle worker is God Himself, all I can do is obey Him and carry out His instructions for how to.

Mark 6:5 And he could there no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

So Jesus had the same problem with people as yourself as I have with with you. They didnt believe him either.

And fact is stranger than the fiction you conjure isnt it?
Have you raised the dead ?

Have you raised the dead ?
Not to you unbelievers. Jesus didnt either to the unbelievers. Mark 6:5 5And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

how about you how many have you raised from the dead as is commanded of you?

I would guess that you havent even ventured a try ! You are so hypocritical ! Guilty of your own iniquities

Last edited:
Not to you unbelievers. Jesus didnt either to the unbelievers. Mark 6:5 5And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

how about you how many have you raised from the dead as is commanded of you?

I would guess that you havent even ventured a try !
Your definition of raising the dead is rather loosey goosey,.

What I really find interesting, that in spite of your supposed perfection, you really have a deep seated need to belittle people.
Only because you are under conviction for me repeating what Jesus said you should be is not belittling people, you own conviction is the belittlement.

Belittlement? Nearly every single one of you refuse to be that person of Christ that God sent Jesus to show you what it is to be of Him. And you mock Him, and laugh at Him in His ways you are supposed to be and call me belittling?

You need to get real with yourself before you can get real with God, and that is not belittling you it is witnessing what God says you should be like Him. And you are convicted by your own inequities to be like Him.

Not really I copied and pasted it from the KJ bible.
Cite the verse.
Only because you are under conviction for me repeating what Jesus said you should be is not belittling people, you own conviction is the belittlement.

Belittlement? Nearly every single one of you refuse to be that person of Christ that God sent Jesus to show you what it is to be of Him. And you mock Him, and laugh at Him in His ways you are supposed to be and call me belittling?

You need to get real with yourself before you can get real with God, and that is not belittling you it is witnessing what God says you should be like Him. And you are convicted by your own inequities to be like Him.
what unbiblical nonsense

Oh no' in the beginning was Gods word, Jesus didnt receieve His word until he was about 30 when God came into him and opened His word in that man. See Matt 3:16. He does the same in us all who receives His word in us. We become His living word made flesh.

BTW His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the hearts of all present and past who has received Him to walk as He walks in it.

You guys are so elementary in thinking it is unreal. All that yall know is what man has taught you from opinion and God has no say so in you at all.
Jesus was existing in heaven as the eternal Word of the father before he was born, were you?

How do you feed a dead body?
Thats impossible. But I can feed a dead spirit same way Jesus did, leading it to the Father who is Spirit, mind, to walk in it as He walks in it, You should al least consider letting this same mind be in you who was in Christ jesus, until then you are brain dead to Him.

Jesus was existing in heaven as the eternal Word of the father before he was born, were you?
Actually Christ was existing in heaven as Gods eternal word before anyone was born. And everyone who is born of God know that Christ is Gods anointing in you, it always has been that way starting in Adam, He was the first to know Gods anointing and became like Him to know this difference. Jesus received that same anointing ion Matt 3:16, he didnt know God or His Spirit to know what it is to be Gods anointed of Him either until God opened all of it to him just as He does in us who receieve His anointing as our own disposition and walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus didnt come along until about 2000 tears ago and was here for only a short 33 years. It is Christ who has always been here with man. Jesus met Him when he was about 30. you can read that in Matt 3:16.

Christ is not a person, Christ is Gods anointing in the person by His SPirit, mind, to be your own mind. And you are supposed to let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus, anointed of God yourself. But that doesnt seem possible for the religious folk.

See i
Thats impossible. But I can feed a dead spirit same way Jesus did, leading it to the Father who is Spirit, mind, to walk in it as He walks in it, You should al least consider letting this same mind be in you who was in Christ jesus, until then you are brain dead to Him.
So like Jesus promised you have done more miracles and healings than Jesus right ?

But you said you raised people from the dead by giving them food. You mean you were not being truthful.

Back