The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Who will we have as the judge? I choose Civic.
The bible. Quoted to you over and over who you are supposed to be in the Father and Christ as your disposition anointed of God yourself. just as Jesus came to lead you to the way the truth and the life to live it yourself. Where no one comes to the Father but this way.

LOL you would choose him instead of the Father and the way of Jesus LOl

The bible. Quoted to you over and over who you are supposed to be in the Father and Christ as your disposition anointed of God yourself. just as Jesus came to lead you to the way the truth and the life to live it yourself. Where no one comes to the Father but this way.

Since I think you could not properly interpret the Bible out of a paper bag, we will need a lot more than your interpretation.

Since I think you could not properly interpret the Bible out of a paper bag, we will need a lot more than your interpretation.
Indeed you are spot on -- it takes God Himself to open His truths in it and you cant get it any other way, Even Jesus had to receieve from God to know His heaven, His will His disposition. Matt 3:16.

Wrong as usual. I really feel sorry for any people that you have talked to about God. You do a lot of damage.
I know, it is always that way with people who cant receieve the Christ. And yes His way does a lot of damage to the religious mind where His way throws you into a state of hate just as you display of me in this very post. Jesus had the same problem with the same as you.

Yes yall have the same religious mind and formed laws to govern your beliefs of a god instead of having in you that what Jesus had from God yopurself.
Except Jesus will judge by His standards and not by yours or mine.

Actually Christ was existing in heaven as Gods eternal word before anyone was born. And everyone who is born of God know that Christ is Gods anointing in you, it always has been that way starting in Adam, He was the first to know Gods anointing and became like Him to know this difference. Jesus received that same anointing ion Matt 3:16, he didnt know God or His Spirit to know what it is to be Gods anointed of Him either until God opened all of it to him just as He does in us who receieve His anointing as our own disposition and walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus didnt come along until about 2000 tears ago and was here for only a short 33 years. It is Christ who has always been here with man. Jesus met Him when he was about 30. you can read that in Matt 3:16.

Christ is not a person, Christ is Gods anointing in the person by His SPirit, mind, to be your own mind. And you are supposed to let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus, anointed of God yourself. But that doesnt seem possible for the religious folk.
Jesus is the Christ, the anointed One of the father, who existed before his birth as very God!

Jesus was very God, are you?

Jesus is the Christ, the anointed One of the father, who existed before his birth as very God!
Yes Jesus was anointed of God and we all are anointed of God who has the same anointing Jesus had from Him as we are supposed to have. And Jesus receieved Gods anointing when he was about 30 years old when God anointed him with His Spirit and opend all of His heaven to that man. He does the very same in us all who receive the same from Him Him which is Christ in you, or is supposed to be anointied of God but few here who are of Christ as Jesus was of Christ.

He in me and I in him are one just as Jesus prayed to his God for me to be in John 17.

Except Jesus will judge by His standards and not by yours or mine.
And you are judged this day if you are like Him or not and walk as He walks in His same light. And you know very well if you do nor not. SO actually that judgment is your own.

Back