The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

God existed before Jesus was born for sure. He existed before you and I was born as well. It like Jesus we who has received from God His Spirit are born of His Spirit just as Mary received His Spirit Jesus in Matt 3:16 received Him 120 in an upper room Moses and me. Jesus referred to being one of Vods Spirit as Born again. You haven’t been born of Vod to be able to relate to Jesus to be His son have you.
Jesus existed as God before he was born, were you?

So the main reason you are here is to be boastful. Got it.

You and you massive ego.
The only reason I am here is repeat that what Jesus said you should be In the Father and like Him. Jesus wasn’t boasting he was of the Father as well.
I suppose you could see the way of Jesus as boasting if you refuse to be like him in the Father as we who actually is of the Father And walk as He walks in His same light as you are supposed to yourself.

Jesus was eternally begotten of the father eternal pre existing as God Himself, were you?
So are we all who has received from God the same as Jesus received from as you are supposed to have yourself. He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him and prayed to his God for you to be as well. Read Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 17. But then you would have accept Jesus prayer to God for you to be, it you won’t do that will you?

Jesus existed as God before he was born, were you?
Sorry but Jesus didn’t come along until about 2000 yeas ago and like us all he didn’t know God or His heaven until God came to Him and opens Bimself up to Jesus. You can read that in Luke 17:20-21. It I would wager you don’t believe it for you have made your own god a man instead of the One who came to Jesus and us all and does the same I us He did in Jesus.

Jesus came from heaven as the God man to atone for our sins! Not to show us the way, but to be the way!
I understand by your belief system and is clear that Jesus Was not rabbi teacher for the way for you but he was for me. And the way is to receive the very same from the Father as he had from the Father. You only serve a different god from the one Jesus served obeyed and prayed to is all

Jesus is very God, you seem to have spiritual blindness!
Yeah. Jesus was accused of the same foe we have the same Spirit of God as our mind. You are supposed to have the same mind of Christ yourself which is to be anointed of God to have His same mind same disposition. And from lack of in yourself is why you see His way as blindness

The only reason I am here is repeat that what Jesus said you should be In the Father and like Him. Jesus wasn’t boasting he was of the Father as well.
I suppose you could see the way of Jesus as boasting if you refuse to be like him in the Father as we who actually is of the Father And walk as He walks in His same light as you are supposed to yourself.
Since I can read what Jesus said in the scripture, I don't need you to repeat what I can read for myself.

Since Jesus physically rose from the dead, he can say what he wants. You have admitted you cannot do that.

Nope I read ALL of scripture.
That’s what I said you read it but don’t have a clue what it actually says nor about. Your religious mind has the mind of God blocked from you having His same be in you who was in. Brat Jesus from the Father. You can’t k ow what is says at all without having the mind of the Cather to interpret His intent for you be like Him at all. Spiritually it is discerned not religiously it is discerned

That’s what I said you read it but don’t have a clue what it actually says nor about. Your religious mind has the mind of God blocked from you having His same be in you who was in. Brat Jesus from the Father. You can’t k ow what is says at all without having the mind of the Cather to interpret His intent for you be like Him at all. Spiritually it is discerned not religiously it is discerned
Sorry I reject your gnosticism

Interesting that you just called Jesus a Brat. Two points. That sentence is without a verb, so your so called perfection is lacking. You are perfect if you make grammatical errors. Two, was your calling of Jesus a brat a Freudian slip.

I understand that God didn’t send Jesus to show you the way but He did me.
You don't understand at all! You just post your own say so ( man's word ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in His scriptures that I post to refute you with! Case closed Gary!

Interesting that you just called Jesus a Brat. Two points. That sentence is without a verb, so your so called perfection is lacking. You are perfect if you make grammatical errors. Two, was your calling of Jesus a brat a Freudian slip.
I suppose that you would think Jesus was a brat. Those of his day crucified him for thinking the same as you do of him.
As far as perfect grammar we all are guilty of that imperfection aren’t we.
as far as God who is love and is my same mind perfection in it abounds.
it would do you well to learn of God and who He is instead of making yourself look so foolish immature and unlearned.
Gods perfections awaits you

You don't understand at all! You just post your own say so ( man's word ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in His scriptures that I post to refute you with! Case closed Gary!
Sure I understand perfectly. He in me and I in Him are one as Jesus prayed for me to be in John 17. The real issue is you don’t have a clue who God is nor on who Jesus was.

I suppose that you would think Jesus was a brat. Those of his day crucified him for thinking the same as you do of him.
As far as perfect grammar we all are guilty of that imperfection aren’t we.
as far as God who is love and is my same mind perfection in it abounds.
it would do you well to learn of God and who He is instead of making yourself look so foolish immature and unlearned.
Gods perfections awaits you
I was not the one who said that, you did snookums.

And thank you for admitting that you are a fallen imperfect human
Jesus never misspelled any words.

Back