The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Gary Mac

A massive ego bragging about how spiritual he is. Such self absorbtion.
Na not ego at all -- just testimonies of what it is to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father. Heck I'll shout it from the rooftops

To you it is a shame to be a witness of the Christ according to your reply.

You should be rejoicing with me in the Father instead of condemning His way for us to be like Him and walk in it as He walks in it.

Gary Mac

Denying yourself so that God is at work in you isn't quite the same thing as bragging is it?
For these as this their ego it to look noble toward man in their religious creeds. Trying to look good toward man instead of actually being of God.

To these Jesus would have been viewed as bragging for look what he said of himself and his God just as I do and all does who is actually of God.

rod.ney

you quote it but don't have a clue what it actually says.
Adopted means Adopted Gary! We are Begotten of human fathers and Adopted by God the Father the very moment we accept the REAL Jesus ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) Christ as our LORD & Savior! You reject the Real Jesus Christ because you admit on record on CARM that you follow a jesus that is just a man and Not God the former Word of John 1:1 also! Those AS IS posted scriptures 100% rebuke you as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

rod.ney

God creates a new heaven and earth the moment you let Him come to reside in you and open up His heaven to you which reveals a new heaven and earth that is foreign to your understanding from lack in being born again into that new heaven and earth that is SPIRITUAL not physical. Noting physical enters the kingdom of God, you just haven't learned God is a Spirit and not a man is all.

Spiritually it is discerned, something you are lacking.
100% WRONG again Gary because GOD's inspired say so in Rev.21:1 says He creates the New earth with no seas at the END of His 1000 Year REIGN on this old Sin stained earth with seas & oceans ( Rev.20:4-6 )! Case closed on Gary's say so ( man's word )!

Our Lord's God

Adopted means Adopted Gary! We are Begotten of human fathers and Adopted by God the Father

A man who adopts a human to be his father did not beget him/her. They were not born of that father.

But true believers are born of God.

We were begotten of human fathers.
We died to that life.
We were begotten again to a new life.
Begotten of God.

It's all there in your Bible.

the very moment we accept the REAL Jesus ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) Christ as our LORD & Savior! You reject the Real Jesus Christ because you admit on record on CARM that you follow a jesus that is just a man and Not God the former Word of John 1:1 also! Those AS IS posted scriptures 100% rebuke you as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

glenlogie

A man who adopts a human to be his father did not beget him/her. They were not born of that father.

But true believers are born of God.

We were begotten of human fathers.
We died to that life.
We were begotten again to a new life.
Begotten of God.

It's all there in your Bible.
So you must believe that when God spoke in Genusis Let us make man in our image" he was talking to the another part of his split personality?

Our Lord's God

It is all about the Trinity. That verse is but one indication of the Trinity.

I see. You wanted to change the subject.

Genesis 1:26 doesn't say anything about a three person being. That was your imagination which did that.

God said, "Let US make man in OUR image."

And then it says He made THEM, (1) male and (2) female.

THEM is the image of US.

Male and Female, THEM, are the image of US.

Now you know that the number of "US" and "OUR" is 2.

101G

Genesis 1:26 doesn't say anything about a three person being. That was your imagination which did that.

THEM is the image of US.

this post is incorrect and ridiculous in it'd answers ..... when God said "Let US make Man in OUR Image", in this verse in Genesis 1:26, this verse God is speaking of himself, that was to Come, he himself "Shared" in flesh and bone with blood.. God is a plurality of himself in Ordinal designation of FIRST, and LAST. ONE person, shared.

the apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit confirm this, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."

and this plurality of God is in TIME. PLACE, RANK, and ORDER.

PICJAG, 101G.

glenlogie

THEM is the image of US.

One verse does not the whole concept make. There are other verses that talk about the third person of the trinity, the Holy Spirit.
So are you saying God is both male and female.

Gary Mac

Adopted means Adopted Gary! We are Begotten of human fathers and Adopted by God the Father the very moment we accept the REAL Jesus ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) Christ as our LORD & Savior! You reject the Real Jesus Christ because you admit on record on CARM that you follow a jesus that is just a man and Not God the former Word of John 1:1 also! Those AS IS posted scriptures 100% rebuke you as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!
No' you are adopted, I am born of God just as Jesus was born of Gods Spirit. You should follow the way of Jesus instead of the way of Paul.

Gary Mac

It is all about the Trinity. That verse is but one indication of the Trinity.
Oh no not at all -- it is talking about man becoming like God to know the difference from flesh and Spirit. You just haven't made that distinction yet is all. See Gen 3:22. Becoming like Him is the outcome of being born of God.

Gary Mac

this post is incorrect and ridiculous in it'd answers ..... when God said "Let US make Man in OUR Image", in this verse in Genesis 1:26, this verse God is speaking of himself, that was to Come, he himself "Shared" in flesh and bone with blood.. God is a plurality of himself in Ordinal designation of FIRST, and LAST. ONE person, shared.
Oh no it is talking about man becoming like us who is Spirit. Flesh Man -- and Spirit is not the same at all.
the apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit confirm this, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
Try following Jesus sometime instead of Paul, Paul will lead you to be a sinner, but Jesus will lead you to be without sin. The One who will come to you is at your door knocking this day and all who let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. See Matt 3;16, He did the same in Jesus that He will do in you. But you know and I know and God knows you are not going to allow Him to do so for you have a trinity that you have formed in place of.
and this plurality of God is in TIME. PLACE, RANK, and ORDER.

PICJAG, 101G.
The only plurality is He in you and you in Him as one, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did with the same signs following, perfect even as your Father win heaven is [erfect. You don't even follow the book that you say you do.

Gary Mac

One verse does not the whole concept make. There are other verses that talk about the third person of the trinity, the Holy Spirit.
So are you saying God is both male and female.
Third person of the trinity? God is One, He is Spirit and man is the temple of Him. God is not a person at all LOL. He really is a Spirit, you just don't believe Him that He is is all. And you can't know Him at all without His Spirit be your own spirit.

You haven't heard that God is a Spirit have you, and the reason you worship three gods instead of having in you the same One Jesus had in himself?

101G

Oh no it is talking about man becoming like us who is Spirit. Flesh Man -- and Spirit is not the same at all.
one problem, an IMAGE is NEVER the Original, now as for us to become like, like, like, him is to be BORN AGAIN, and no is not Spirit as God, but LIKE "GOD", in essance, or moral characteristics.
Try following Jesus sometime instead of Paul, Paul will lead you to be a sinner, but Jesus will lead you to be without sin. The One who will come to you is at your door knocking this day and all who let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. See Matt 3;16, He did the same in Jesus that He will do in you. But you know and I know and God knows you are not going to allow Him to do so for you have a trinity that you have formed in place of.
First off, did I say in this Instance I was Following Paul? read it again, .. "BY the Holy Spirit", which both Paul and I follow...... and no, the apostle Paul will assist you in understanding Christ, and him crucified, oh the apostle Paul Haters.

now as for a trinity, or any kind? I'm not, either in persons, or Spirits. so we can end that conversatation quickly.
The only plurality is He in you and you in Him as one, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did with the same signs following, perfect even as your Father win heaven is [erfect. You don't even follow the book that you say you do.
ERROR, we know of the Baptism ... "WITH" the Holy Spirit, no, we're speaking of God himself as the ECHAD of himself in flesh, that he is a plurality, or the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') while in that "NATURAL" flesh and bone with blood. and in that flesh and blood is God himself, the Ordinal Last.

so your assessment is rejected.

PICJAG, 101G.

Gary Mac

one problem, an IMAGE is NEVER the Original,
Image is as the original.
now as for us to become like, like, like, him is to be BORN AGAIN,
Yes born not of flesh and bone but born of Spirit, to have His Mind, which is His Spirit.

and no is not Spirit as God, but LIKE "GOD", in essance, or moral characteristics.
Love is His moral characteristics, God is Love and either you are like Him or you are not, and when you do see HIM AS he is, LOVE, ye shall be like Him. There is no other God like the Spirit of Love, none at all, and He never changes, and man is the recipient of Him, His temple, and His kingdom does not come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21.

Either you are the image of God or you are not.

First off, did I say in this Instance I was Following Paul? read it again, .. "BY the Holy Spirit", which both Paul and I follow...... and no, the apostle Paul will assist you in understanding Christ, and him crucified, oh the apostle Paul Haters.
I do not hate Paul at all, he is like most who make up their own doctrines to regulate a belief which denominations are notorious for doing this very thing. But when I compare that what Paul preached of himself and what he said you should be with that what Jesus preached and what he said you should be, there are many discrepancies.

Jesus just has the better way for me, if Paul is the better way for you then I understand.
now as for a trinity, or any kind? I'm not, either in persons, or Spirits. so we can end that conversatation quickly.
Good.
ERROR, we know of the Baptism ... "WITH" the Holy Spirit,
Yes most has read about and know of it, but but few who has received to become like Him who is Spirit. God is not flesh, and no flesh inherits His kingdom.

no, we're speaking of God himself as the ECHAD of himself in flesh,
Yes God coming to reside in man by His Spirit is man becoming like Him. In old this process was called the mercy seat, the place God and man come to gather as one. It happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Adam in the garden, Abraham, Moses, 120, and us all who has receive the same from God as these did no different at all. He never changes.

that he is a plurality, or the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') while in that "NATURAL" flesh and bone with blood. and in that flesh and blood is God himself, the Ordinal Last.
Yes either He be in you and you in Him as one or you are not. See Jesus prayer to his God for us to be in John 17.
so your assessment is rejected.

PICJAG, 101G.
It always is for religious folk who never has met Him, but when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. One in Him.

civic

Image is as the original.

Yes born not of flesh and bone but born of Spirit, to have His Mind, which is His Spirit.

Love is His moral characteristics, God is Love and either you are like Him or you are not, and when you do see HIM AS he is, LOVE, ye shall be like Him. There is no other God like the Spirit of Love, none at all, and He never changes, and man is the recipient of Him, His temple, and His kingdom does not come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21.

Either you are the image of God or you are not.

I do not hate Paul at all, he is like most who make up their own doctrines to regulate a belief which denominations are notorious for doing this very thing. But when I compare that what Paul preached of himself and what he said you should be with that what Jesus preached and what he said you should be, there are many discrepancies.

Jesus just has the better way for me, if Paul is the better way for you then I understand.

Good.

Yes most has read about and know of it, but but few who has received to become like Him who is Spirit. God is not flesh, and no flesh inherits His kingdom.

Yes God coming to reside in man by His Spirit is man becoming like Him. In old this process was called the mercy seat, the place God and man come to gather as one. It happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Adam in the garden, Abraham, Moses, 120, and us all who has receive the same from God as these did no different at all. He never changes.

Yes either He be in you and you in Him as one or you are not. See Jesus prayer to his God for us to be in John 17.

It always is for religious folk who never has met Him, but when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. One in Him.
Of course God is flesh try reading John 1:1;14, Colossians 1:19 and 2:9-