The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Stay on Track Gary and show the readers that you do NOT Contradict John 1:18 when you say ( man's word ) he is just a man, when it says ( God's word ) AS IS - " the one and only Son, who is himself God "! Here it is again right here Gary ---------------

John 1:18​

New International Version - 18 - No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known​

That is why I do not read the NIV. It is and edited version where man puts their own input into it just as you do.

BTW Gods word is with us all who has received Him. And when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. You are looking for a man as a god instead of the invisible one of Spirit that you cannot see. The only way you can see Him is to have His same mind, which is His Spirit. You are so elementary in understanding. You really cannot see Spirt Rodney. But then you would have to know God is a Spirit but because you edit the Bible to suit your own understanding, you cant even see the physical god that you say you worship. Lost in a maze of religious muck.

As I stated He came to me, I see Him as He is, but you cant relate to Him with spiritual eyes, all you see of a god is a man of flesh. And even in that you cant see that god of flesh can you? You wait for a god of flesh that people have been seeking for 6000 years. you are exactly as the Hebrew out of Egypt who souk after a deliverer, and when God sent one, only two out of a million actually received His kingdom.

Guess what God sent another to deliver you out of your religious bondage you are slave to their laws, but because you seek another just as with of Moses, today only a few find His way and receive His kingdom. See Luke 17:20-21. This is the one you reject.

Last edited:
That is why I do not read the NIV. It is and edited version where man puts their own input into it just as you do.

BTW Gods word is with us all who has received Him. And when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. You are looking for a man as a god instead of the invisible one of Spirit that you cannot see. The only way you can see Him is to have His same mind, which is His Spirit. You are so elementary in understanding. You really cannot see Spirt Rodney. But then you would have to know God is a Spirit but because you edit the Bible to suit your own understanding, you cant even see the physical god that you say you worship. Lost in a maze of religious muck.

As I stated He came to me, I see Him as He is, but you cant relate to Him with spiritual eyes, all you see of a god is a man of flesh. And even in that you cant see that god of flesh can you? You wait for a god of flesh that people have been seeking for 6000 years. you are exactly as the Hebrew out of Egypt who souk after a deliverer, and when God sent one, only two out of a million actually received His kingdom.

Guess what God sent another to deliver you out of your religious bondage you are slave to their laws, but because you seek another just as with of Moses, today only a few find His way and receive His kingdom. See Luke 17:20-21. This is the one you reject.
Well Gary, all versions of the Bible ( except the JW's version ) in John 1:1 say that " the WORD was God " and became " Flesh " ( God in the flesh as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14! The JW's NWT in John 1:1 says " the Word was a god " ( just like all angels & humans are! So Gary, tell the readers what version of the Bible you go by! Then I will respond! And FYI, I have told you several times now on record on CARM that I worship the Trinity ( FSHS ) and not just the Son ( who is in fact God the Word of John 1:1 in the Flesh as per John 1:14 )! The Father & Holy Spirit are the ones that I also worship and they do NOT have Flesh bodies like God the Word has! Even the created angels Worshiped the Son ( Jesus Christ ) as per Heb.1:6 and the the Father called that Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God " in verse 8! Case closed on Gary's say so that the Son is not also God in all those versions of the Bible other than the JW's NWT! Gary still remains 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) on his say so ( Man's word ) that the real Jesus Christ is NOT God, but just a man ONLY! John 1:18 was written ORIGINALLY in Greek before getting translated into English Gary! So go to the Bible Gateway ( it has all the different versions of our Bibles in it ) and read John 1:18 in the Greek found in the Mounce version of the Bible! It CLEARLY shows us that Jesus is God, just like the Father & Holy Spirit are!

Last edited:
As for me. God came as He promise’s He will do in you. The difference in you and I is I let Him.
No Gary, you just keep on going by your own say so ( Man's word that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY ) that CONTRADICTS all those AS IS posted scriptures that say He is also God ( like the Father & Holy Spirit are )! Case closed!

Well Gary, all versions of the Bible ( except the JW's version ) in John 1:1 say that " the WORD was God " and became " Flesh " ( God in the flesh as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14! The JW's NWT in John 1:1 says " the Word was a god " ( just like all angels & humans are! So Gary, tell the readers what version of the Bible you go by! Then I will respond! And FYI, I have told you several times now on record on CARM that I worship the Trinity ( FSHS ) and not just the Son ( who is in fact God the Word of John 1:1 in the Flesh as per John 1:14 )! The Father & Holy Spirit are the ones that I also worship and they do NOT have Flesh bodies like God the Word has! Even the created angels Worshiped the Son ( Jesus Christ ) as per Heb.1:6 and the the Father called that Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God " in verse 8! Case closed on Gary's say so that the Son is not also God in all those versions of the Bible other than the JW's NWT! Gary still remains 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) on his say so ( Man's word ) that the real Jesus Christ is NOT God, but just a man ONLY! John 1:18 was written ORIGINALLY in Greek before getting translated into English Gary! So go to the Bible Gateway ( it has all the different versions of our Bibles in it ) and read John 1:18 in the Greek found in the Mounce version of the Bible! It CLEARLY shows us that Jesus is God, just like the Father & Holy Spirit are!
Actually if you took the time to actually study the different edited versions, you would see that the NEW American Standard is the closes thing to the Greek interpretations than any of these. The NIV is the worse of them all where people has edited in their own interpretations.

I only quote from the KJV because that is what most are familiar with but for actual study the NAS is the closest thing to Greek. You comment about subjects that you are totally ignorant of for understanding. There is no room in you to have the mind of Christ.

No Gary, you just keep on going by your own say so ( Man's word that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY ) that CONTRADICTS all those AS IS posted scriptures that say He is also God ( like the Father & Holy Spirit are )! Case closed!
There ya go, you explained yourself well that you have no intent in listening to Jesus to receive from the Father that what he received from Him. You are so busy dictating your beliefs to your gods that you might as well hang Jesus on a cross yourself for he is of none effect for your religion.

These religious minds who try and steer me away from the way of Jesus to be like our Father who is God, come to me with the demands of believe this and that as they do.

The spiritual minded come to me with the demand that I square my life with the standards of Jesus, which to most here is antichrist for these religious minds. Isn't it? Just watch how religious folk will balk at the notion to be like him as Jesus demands of you to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light. Which is to be holy, pure, and without sin, and in fact we who are born of Gods Spirit it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3:9. Now watch how these will sat that is impossible. And these call me antichrist because I have receive that what God demands of us. LOL go figure that one out for yourself.

His way to be like Him sure makes these religious minds angry doesn't it?

Yes, ONLY WRONG for Gary and NOT me because I go by those AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & Heb.1:8 ) and you do NOT because you CONTRADICT ( 2 Peter 3:16 with your say so " he is just a man " ) where it POINT Blank states " the one and ONLY Son, who is Himself God "! So here it is AS IS once again Gary and the Case is closed on your WRONG say so ( He is just a man and NOT God also )! --------------------------------------

New International Version​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known --------------------------- So Gary, show the readers how you are NOT Contradicting that RED part of the AS IS posted scripture when you say that the one & only Son is just a man and NOT Himself God! Stay on TRACK this time Gary because the readers can CLEARLY see that your say so CONTRADICTS John 1:18 AS IS! Even the Father in Heb.1:8 says He ( That Son and not you or anyone else Gary ) is " O God "!
Amen

These religious minds who try and steer me away from the way of Jesus to be like our Father who is God, come to me with the demands of believe this and that as they do.

The spiritual minded come to me with the demand that I square my life with the standards of Jesus, which to most here is antichrist for these religious minds. Isn't it? Just watch how religious folk will balk at the notion to be like him as Jesus demands of you to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light. Which is to be holy, pure, and without sin, and in fact we who are born of Gods Spirit it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3:9. Now watch how these will sat that is impossible. And these call me antichrist because I have receive that what God demands of us. LOL go figure that one out for yourself.

His way to be like Him sure makes these religious minds angry doesn't it?
yet claiming equality with Christ/God is blasphemy gary. Why do you think you are on the same playing field/level as Jesus ?

yet claiming equality with Christ/God is blasphemy gary.

I doubt you will read all of this for it is kind of long but at least try if you can. For I do explain how I can be of God. as Jesus was of God.

It is blasphemous to religious minds who make laws to regulate a believe for a god. Jesus was accused of blaspheme for the very same reason.
Christ is not a person civic, Christ is the disposition of the persons who are anointed of God and the only way you can be Gods anointed is to have His same Spirit, mind just as Jesus did.

The way of Jesus is to be anointed of God. Think about why you cant be perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect as Jesus commanded of you. Think of why you cant walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did. Think of why when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. Think of why the kingdom of God doesn't come with observation but is within you, or is supposed to be in you. Think of why you cant be one in the Father with He in you and you inHim as one as He He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one.

All the things Jesus said you would be if you were of his Father does not apply to you and you don't even know why they to do not apply to you. You are not seeking the kingdom of God first, you are dictating to a belief first instead.
Why do you think you are on the same playing field/level as Jesus ?
Because God demands that of us if we are to be of Him. You really do not know why God sent Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120, WHY?

And I do not think I am on the same playing field with Jesus I know I am on the same playing field with Jesus for we have the same Father who is God, we are team mates, same mind, same walk, same light, same perfections.

Perhaps you tell me why you cant have from God that what God sent Jesus to show you His way? Isn't it very clear that something is missing in your doctrine? I suppose it isn't clear at all for you are blind to the way of God because you have power over your god that he may obey you instead of you having from God that what Jesus received from Him. That is why you deem His way as blaspheme just as those of Jesus day said it was blaspheme to be equal with the One true God who demands that you be as He is and walk in it.

You know very well there are some things in the Bible that you do not understand, that is obvious in your very reply that His way to be like Him is blaspheme for you.

Simple is the God who is Love and I am exactly like Him with His same mind, same anointing of Love, walk in it as He is in it. Love is perfect but most of you cant be perfect as He is -- WHY? because you serve a different god from the One who opened His Spirit, Holy Spirit, or Holy Love to Jesus when he was about 30 years old. His whole teachings changed from the same stipulations of law that you you are of that he once also taught in the temple even from a young age. But if you will note, the very ones who marbled at his ability to teach the laws in their temples for some eighteen years are the very ones who accused him of blaspheme for teaching the way of God instead of their religious laws -- ONLY AFTER HE RECEIVED FROM GOD HIS WAY INSTEAD OF THEIR WAYS.

Read it civic it is plane as it can get. The problem here is you are just as the ones who accused Jesus of blaspheme. They didn't believe he could be equal with God either. But in fact, God demands He be in you and you be in Him as one, walk as He walks in His same light, have the mind of Christ, be Gods anointed. You have not learned that YOU ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD is all. The place God resides.

Again, the simplicity of to be of Love is just to simple for these cluttered minds of law who deem it blaspheme to have from God that what Jesu shad from Him. See Matt 3:16, the sis when his blaspheme started wasn't it? At least try and think in terms of Jesus and what transpired in him by God Himself, the God who is Love.

I know exactly why you accuse me of blaspheme just as Jesus knew exactly why the same accused him of blaspheme. You hate me for the very same reason those of the day hated him.

civic, most review Christ as a rental instead of ownership. In ownership no one can take it from you just as no one could take it from Jesus. In mans doctrines such as in a trinity doctrine, there is no ownership, only rental space that you cannot own yourself. But you can own the kingdom of God for it is within you, Luke 17:20-21, but unfortunately that trinity belief has stolen from most of you that ownership of God Spirit to be anointed of Him, which is Christ in you.

Now you can tell me again how it is blaspheme to have from God that what God sent Jesus to lead me to that I may receive the same inheritance from our Father that my brother received from our Father who is God in Matt 3:16. That is our inheritance, a life of Christ that I may be like my Father of it all just as Jesus received his. .

Last edited:
Jesus said come unto me. That does not mean to walk up and shake his hand, it means spiritually come unto the same place in the Father that he was in the father that you may receive the same promises of God that he received from Him.

And in that reception it is not a matter of our equipment, intellectual studies, but of poverty, and not what we bring with us but what God puts in us and not an issue of natural virtues or strength of character knowledge and experience, all of that is to no avail in this matter. The only thing that matters is that we are taken up into the big compelling of God and made His comrades.

God cannot do anything with a man who thinks he is of use to God.

All of Gods revelations are sealed until they are open to us by obedience. You will never get them opens by philosophy or thinking. You can read tomes on the work of the Holy Spirit but in five minutes through obedience to receive from God Himself makes things as clear as light.

The thinking that you suppose you will understand these things someday for the sweet by and by can be settled in five minutes of obedience by receiving from God His mind and walk in His same light.

Beware of being wise and prudent for God will never reveal what you know as a truth already, which may not be His truths at all and in that facts is stranger than fiction, for to a religious mind to be perfect even as He is perfect and be like Him is strange. That is exactly why God was a stranger to the ones who found Jesus guilty of blaspheme and it is the very same reason most of you here find me guilty of blaspheme for having the same as he had from our Father.

Actually if you took the time to actually study the different edited versions, you would see that the NEW American Standard is the closes thing to the Greek interpretations than any of these. The NIV is the worse of them all where people has edited in their own interpretations.

I only quote from the KJV because that is what most are familiar with but for actual study the NAS is the closest thing to Greek. You comment about subjects that you are totally ignorant of for understanding. There is no room in you to have the mind of Christ.

Well Gary, here's John 1:18 AS IS in the NAS -------------------

New American Standard Bible 1995​

18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him. ------------------------ So Gary, it Clearly says He ( Jesus ) is " the ONLY begotten God ", just like the NIV says " who is himself God "! Thus you ( Not the NIV ; NAS or KJV ) still contradict the ORIGINAL Greek by telling us that He is only a man and NOT God! The NAS calls Him God just like the Father calls Him " O God " in Hebrews 1:8 -------------

Hebrews 1:8​

8 But of the Son He says,
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
And the righteous scepter is the scepter of His kingdom. ---------------------- Therefore Gary's say so ( Jesus is just a man and not God also ) still remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

Last edited:
There ya go, you explained yourself well that you have no intent in listening to Jesus to receive from the Father that what he received from Him. You are so busy dictating your beliefs to your gods that you might as well hang Jesus on a cross yourself for he is of none effect for your religion.
FYI Gary the NAS that you claim is the best version of the original Greek CONTRADICTS your say so ( Jesus is Not God ) because it CLEARLY calls Him God right here AS IS -----------------------

John 1:18
New American Standard Bible 1995

18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him. ---------------- So Gary, don't tell us that the Father is the only Begotten God because ONLY Jesus is that begotten Son! Jesus was Begotten and Neither the Father or Holy Spirit are Begotten! Case closed!

FYI Gary the NAS that you claim is the best version of the original Greek CONTRADICTS your say so ( Jesus is Not God ) because it CLEARLY calls Him God right here AS IS -----------------------

18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him. ---------------- So Gary, don't tell us that the Father is the only Begotten God because ONLY Jesus is that begotten Son! Jesus was Begotten and Neither the Father or Holy Spirit are Begotten! Case closed!
Na you just edit it to suit your own understanding. His way is not your way nor is it my way. I only accepted His way that He is manifest in my flesh just as it states.

All who are begotten are born of God that is what begotten means , born of Him and there is only ONE you can be born of by His Spirit just as all before Jesus and after Jesus who is born of God are His begotten. You just haven’t been born of God,born again, to be His begotten is all. You can’t relate to being His child that is very obvious.

Last edited:
Na you just edit it to suit your own understanding. His way is not your way nor is it my way. I only accepted His way that He is manifest in my flesh just as it states.

All who are begotten are born of God that is what begotten means , born of Him and there is only ONE you can be born of by His Spirit just as all before Jesus and after Jesus who is born of God are His begotten. You just haven’t been born of God,born again, to be His begotten is all. You can’t relate to being His child that is very obvious.
FYI again Gary, I did NOT edit where John 1:18 in the NAS Clearly says " the only begotten God " AS IS ! And Here it is again AS IS with No edits ------------------

John 1:18 New American Standard Bible 1995​

18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him. ----------------------------- God the Farther is NOT the Begotten God in that verse Gary! Jesus is who the only begotten God mentioned in that verse because He is the Only Begotten Son! Thus if Gary then insists that God the Father is the only begotten God in that verse then Gary is having the Father begotten and neither the Father Nor the Holy Spirit were EVER begotten! Case Close, as the posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) in the NAS , NIV, and KJV all prove He ( Jesus Christ ) is both God and man! God the former Word in John 1:1, with God, and God-Man the only Begotten ( Flesh - Son - John 1:14 ) in John 1:18 and again in John 3:16+18 -----------------------------------

John 3:16-18​

New King James Version​

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

FYI again Gary, I did NOT edit where John 1:18 in the NAS Clearly says " the only begotten God " AS IS ! And Here it is again AS IS with No edits ------------------

John 1:18 New American Standard Bible 1995​

18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him. ----------------------------- God the Farther is NOT the Begotten God in that verse Gary! Jesus is who the only begotten God mentioned in that verse because He is the Only Begotten Son! Thus if Gary then insists that God the Father is the only begotten God in that verse then Gary is having the Father begotten and neither the Father Nor the Holy Spirit were EVER begotten! Case Close, as the posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) in the NAS , NIV, and KJV all prove He ( Jesus Christ ) is both God and man! God the former Word in John 1:1, with God, and God-Man the only Begotten ( Flesh - Son - John 1:14 ) in John 1:18 and again in John 3:16+18 -----------------------------------

John 3:16-18​

New King James Version​

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Sure you edited it. You are not His begotten, born of God, just as you say. Your edit is that it is impossible for you to have from God His Spirit in you,. His word in you. You are exempt from having God as your own mind. Read your own replies and see.

May I enquire why you guys believe that God didn't send Jesus to show you the way to His Spirit be in you that you would make the one He sent a god instead? Who told you that, and that His way for you is incorrect anyway? It sure wasn't scripture nor Jesus.

Sure you edited it. You are not His begotten, born of God, just as you say. Your edit is that it is impossible for you to have from God His Spirit in you,. His word in you. You are exempt from having God as your own mind. Read your own replies and see.
Gary, you are trying to pull your usual unsupported comments. You said. "Sure you edited it,"now, show where he edited it.
He did not say he was begotten of God. You were not begotten of God either. Begotten means, 'come forth from.'
John 3:16 shows that Gods Son was the only begotten Son of God. Why is it any more impossible for Rodney to have Gods
Spirit than you? Now you show where his edit shows that.

Don't tell him to read his own replies, you go back and show where you can prove he was wrong, with scripture .

It's time you prove all the accusations you accuse others of doing.

You misinterpret scripture and sware that others cannot read and understand scripture as well as you.

I have shown where you have done just that and instead of showing proof, you simply say I don't know what
I'm talking about.
Now bring your proof of what you said about Rodney and his editing.!

TonyGee11.

Back