The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Your evidence is? Why do you call Jesus Thomas and Paul liars?
God is a SPirit and resides in me. Only He can open His evidence in you you only reject Him in favor of an idol to worship instead.

You just havent heard that God is a SPirit is all. But now you have heard but you still dont believe that God is a SPirit and is within you.

And he became flesh and dwelt among us - ie Jesus - or did John lie?
That is exactly what I just said, He biomes flesh, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you. You really do not believe Jesus at all.
On no I dont do what you so.
This is what I keep trying to tell you, you dont do as He says.
You have not heard he dwelt among us - or did John lie?
No John didnt lie he was spot on. He does dwell among us all who has receieve Him. It is those who He is not manifest in and worship a man as a god that isnt even here who cant walk among you, who He by the SPirit that He is doesnt dwell among. Totally against receieve from God that what Jesus receieve from Him in Matt 3:16

Apparently, my last post went right over your head.
Apparently, you aren't reading what I actually posted.
Your statement above says 1 Corinthians 8:6 is referring to the Genesis act of creation.
Here's what 1 Corinthians 8:6 states:

"there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things,..."

Denoting ORIGIN, as in the origin of everything that has ever been created.

" ...and we in him;"

Our origins are found in him, and/or for him.

" and one LORD Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

Denoting the means, medium, mediator etc. by which all things come into being or existence.

1 Corinthians 8:6 is not referring to the Genesis act of creation.
If you believe that there is some argument to support the idea that this cannot in any way be referring to creation, the burden of proof is upon you to make that case and prove it.

The kingdom of Heaven is the church,

The kingdom is not the church for a number of reasons:

The subjects of the former are spoken of as "inheriting", or as being "heirs of the Kingdom"; but we cannot speak of inheriting or being heirs of "the Church".

We read of the possibility of "receiving the Kingdom", but in no sense can any Church be spoken of as being received.

We read of "the elders of the Churches", messengers or servants of the Churches, but never of the elders, &c. of the Kingdom.

The word basileia, translated "kingdom", occurs 162 times, and in the plural only in Matt. 4:8. Luke 4:5. Heb. 11:33. Rev. 11:15. On the other hand, the word ekklesia occurs 115 times, and of these 36 are in the plural and 79 in the singular, all rendered "church" except in Acts 19:32, 39, 41, "assembly".

We read of "the children (or sons) of the Kingdom", but the Bible knows nothing of the sons of "the Church".

The characteristics of each are distinct.

The names and appellatives of "the Church" are never used of the Kingdom (Eph. 1:23; 2:21; 4:4, 16; 5:30. Col. 1:24. 1Tim. 3:15).

The privilege of "that Church" which consists of the partakers of "a heavenly calling", Heb. 3:1; Rev. 20:4-6, will be to reign with Christ over the earthly Kingdom, whereas that Kingdom will be "under the whole heaven" (Dan. 7:27).

The Church" of the Prison Epistles (Eph., Phil., Col.) is here and now, in the world, and is waiting for its exanastasis, and its "heavenward call" (Phil. 3:11, 14); whereas the Kingdom is not here, because the King is not here (Heb. 2:8).

The Kingdom is the one great subject of prophecy; whereas the Church (of the Prison Epistles) is not the subject of prophecy, but, on the contrary, was kept secret, and hidden in God, until the time came for the secret to be revealed.

The kingdom is not the church for a number of reasons:

The subjects of the former are spoken of as "inheriting", or as being "heirs of the Kingdom"; but we cannot speak of inheriting or being heirs of "the Church".

We read of the possibility of "receiving the Kingdom", but in no sense can any Church be spoken of as being received.

We read of "the elders of the Churches", messengers or servants of the Churches, but never of the elders, &c. of the Kingdom.

The word basileia, translated "kingdom", occurs 162 times, and in the plural only in Matt. 4:8. Luke 4:5. Heb. 11:33. Rev. 11:15. On the other hand, the word ekklesia occurs 115 times, and of these 36 are in the plural and 79 in the singular, all rendered "church" except in Acts 19:32, 39, 41, "assembly".

We read of "the children (or sons) of the Kingdom", but the Bible knows nothing of the sons of "the Church".

The characteristics of each are distinct.

The names and appellatives of "the Church" are never used of the Kingdom (Eph. 1:23; 2:21; 4:4, 16; 5:30. Col. 1:24. 1Tim. 3:15).

The privilege of "that Church" which consists of the partakers of "a heavenly calling", Heb. 3:1; Rev. 20:4-6, will be to reign with Christ over the earthly Kingdom, whereas that Kingdom will be "under the whole heaven" (Dan. 7:27).

The Church" of the Prison Epistles (Eph., Phil., Col.) is here and now, in the world, and is waiting for its exanastasis, and its "heavenward call" (Phil. 3:11, 14); whereas the Kingdom is not here, because the King is not here (Heb. 2:8).

The Kingdom is the one great subject of prophecy; whereas the Church (of the Prison Epistles) is not the subject of prophecy, but, on the contrary, was kept secret, and hidden in God, until the time came for the secret to be revealed.
I see a lot of negative logic here (talking about what is not or what one or the other doesn't have). The kingdom and the church are two different ways to look at the same entity. They do have things in common that indicate that they are the same.

II. THE CHURCH AND THE KINGDOM ARE INDEED THE SAME​

A. The words are used inter changeably:

Matt. 16:18,19 – “18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Heb. 12:22-28 – “22But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 25See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: 26Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. 27And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. 28Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

B. The church and the kingdom have the same beginning period:

The law of Christ began at the cross when the Mosaical Law (and the Patriarchal laws) were ended (Col. 2:14; Eph. 2:15). So in essence, the laws of the kingdom and therefore the kingdom itself begin here. It is the constitution or charter of a nation that founds that nation. However, people did not begin to populate the kingdom until they were added as citizens to it. The first to be added were those faithful in the Old Testament in Hades such as Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and so on. In terms of the living and what was visibly evident, we see:

Mk. 9:1 …kingdom to come with power.

Acts 1:8 …power to come with the Holy Spirit

Acts 2:1-4 …power came on the day of Pentecost. A.D. 33

Acts 2:41, 47 – people were added to the church first on the day of Pentecost A.D. 33

Thus the kingdom and the church began at the same time.

Though it existed prior to this in a technical sense and people were added to it. If it did not exist before people were added to it, what where they added to? (Acts 2:41, 47) It is difficult to me to say that the kingdom had a technical start on Pentecost because that leaves 50 days without any spiritual law being in effect since the Mosaical Law ended at the cross (Col. 2:14). I believe this "coming" then refers to the public proclamation through the power of the Holy Spirit and the beginning of the addition of citizens to the kingdom rather than its formal founding day, which was at the cross.

C. The church and the kingdom have the same practical beginning place

Jerusalem (see above scriptures).

D. The church and the kingdom are bought with the same blood:

Rev. 5:9-10 – the kingdom was bough with the blood of the Christ.

Acts 20:28 – The church was bought with the blood of the Christ

Thus the church and the kingdom are the same purchase.

E. The have the same ruler:

Col. 1:13 – Christ is King of the kingdom

Col. 1:18 – Christ is head over the Church

F. The have the same terms of entrance:

John 3:1-5 - One enters the kingdom by a birth of water and of the Spirit.

1 Cor. 12:13; Eph. 5:26 – But one enters the church by a birth of water and of the Spirit.

G. They have the same membership:

Col.1:2 – The Colossians were in Christ, which was equal to being in the church. Rom. 6:4; Gal. 3:27; and, 1Cor. 12:13.

Col 1:13 – But the Colossians had been translated into the kingdom.

Thus they were in the church and the kingdom, which are equal and the same institution.

H. They both have the same memorial:

Matt. 26:29 – The Lords table was to be in the kingdom.

1 Cor. 11:20-27 – The Lord’s table was in the church.

[This is from a much larger article I wrote on the topic that I am not allowed to post here. It is much more in-depth covering this topic.]

In Truth and Love.

Apparently, you aren't reading what I actually posted.

Here's what 1 Corinthians 8:6 states:

"there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things,..."

Denoting ORIGIN, as in the origin of everything that has ever been created.

" ...and we in him;"

Our origins are found in him, and/or for him.

" and one LORD Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

Denoting the means, medium, mediator etc. by which all things come into being or existence.

If you believe that there is some argument to support the idea that this cannot in any way be referring to creation, the burden of proof is upon you to make that case and prove it.
God will share His glory with no one, so how can God the father call Jesus "O God, and Lord?"

I see a lot of negative logic here (talking about what is not or what one or the other doesn't have).

And? What's your point? Do you have an argument to somehow refute what I posted?
The kingdom and the church are two different ways to look at the same entity.

Not really, especially when one considers that the kingdom is eternal while the church is literally "called out" from this world. The kingdom never was called out from a fallen world.
They do have things in common that indicate that they are the same.

II. THE CHURCH AND THE KINGDOM ARE INDEED THE SAME​

A. The words are used inter changeably:

These are all baseless claims.
Matt. 16:18,19 – “18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven:
Note that the church is being built while the kingdom already exists, and the church is being given the keys to enter it. The church makes her way into the kingdom, she doesn't become the kingdom.
and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Note here that the church is not being given celestial approval to bind or loosen, but instead is to follow the heavenly pattern e.g. "on earth as it is in heaven".
Heb. 12:22-28 – “22But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
An innumerable company of angels that were always members of the church? I don't think so.
23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
Seems like he's making a distinction here as well, no?
28Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
Again, you're making my points for me here. It is not the church that is being received, but the kingdom being received BY the church. They are clearly being distinguished.

B. The church and the kingdom have the same beginning period:

The law of Christ began at the cross when the Mosaical Law (and the Patriarchal laws) were ended (Col. 2:14; Eph. 2:15).
False. You're conflating the Commandments with the "law that was added because of transgressions", "the curse" of the law rather than the obligation of the law.
So in essence, the laws of the kingdom and therefore the kingdom itself begin here. It is the constitution or charter of a nation that founds that nation.
I'm not buying any of this without something to document it.
However, people did not begin to populate the kingdom until they were added as citizens to it. The first to be added were those faithful in the Old Testament in Hades such as Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and so on.
Again, you seem to be making my points for me again.
In terms of the living and what was visibly evident, we see:

Mk. 9:1 …kingdom to come with power.

Acts 1:8 …power to come with the Holy Spirit

Acts 2:1-4 …power came on the day of Pentecost. A.D. 33

Acts 2:41, 47 – people were added to the church first on the day of Pentecost A.D. 33

Thus the kingdom and the church began at the same time.
Thus, all those who entered into the kingdom in the Old Testament were not entering into the church at all.
Though it existed prior to this in a technical sense and people were added to it. If it did not exist before people were added to it, what where they added to? (Acts 2:41, 47) It is difficult to me to say that the kingdom had a technical start on Pentecost because that leaves 50 days without any spiritual law being in effect since the Mosaical Law ended at the cross (Col. 2:14).
Again, the Mosaic law did not end at the cross. The sacrificial law ended at the cross. The sacrificial law points to Christ's sacrifice. The commandments are not done away with the sacrifice. It is the other way around. The sacrifice is done away through Christ's sacrifice which then leads to perfect obedience in, with, and through Christ.

E. The have the same ruler:

Col. 1:13 – Christ is King of the kingdom

Col. 1:18 – Christ is head over the Church
Therefore the kingdom is the bride of Christ? Again, scripture never makes any claims like this anywhere.

You're probably conflating the kingdom of God with the kingdom of his dear Son. Scripture describes them quite differently.

When someone makes you a member of their family, and hands you the keys to enter into their mansion, you are not the mansion into which you are entering. Likewise the church that is being built is not the kingdom into which it is entering.

And? What's your point? Do you have an argument to somehow refute what I posted?

Not really, especially when one considers that the kingdom is eternal while the church is literally "called out" from this world. The kingdom never was called out from a fallen world.

These are all baseless claims.

Note that the church is being built while the kingdom already exists, and the church is being given the keys to enter it. The church makes her way into the kingdom, she doesn't become the kingdom.

Note here that the church is not being given celestial approval to bind or loosen, but instead is to follow the heavenly pattern e.g. "on earth as it is in heaven".

An innumerable company of angels that were always members of the church? I don't think so.

Seems like he's making a distinction here as well, no?

Again, you're making my points for me here. It is not the church that is being received, but the kingdom being received BY the church. They are clearly being distinguished.

False. You're conflating the Commandments with the "law that was added because of transgressions", "the curse" of the law rather than the obligation of the law.

I'm not buying any of this without something to document it.

Again, you seem to be making my points for me again.

Thus, all those who entered into the kingdom in the Old Testament were not entering into the church at all.

Again, the Mosaic law did not end at the cross. The sacrificial law ended at the cross. The sacrificial law points to Christ's sacrifice. The commandments are not done away with the sacrifice. It is the other way around. The sacrifice is done away through Christ's sacrifice which then leads to perfect obedience in, with, and through Christ.

Therefore the kingdom is the bride of Christ? Again, scripture never makes any claims like this anywhere.

You're probably conflating the kingdom of God with the kingdom of his dear Son. Scripture describes them quite differently.

When someone makes you a member of their family, and hands you the keys to enter into their mansion, you are not the mansion into which you are entering. Likewise the church that is being built is not the kingdom into which it is entering.
As you wish. I have made my case. It is for you to take or leave as you choose.

OK - so Jesus god in the flesh - ok glad you finally get that.
Actually God was in Jesus flesh. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it. He is in my flesh the same See Luke 17:20-21 and John 17, we are one. SO according to you I am God as well.
You really do not believe Jesus at all.
Sure I do by identification with the same in me from our Father that he had in the Father. He in me and I in Him are one, See Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 17, God answered his prayer for me we are one -- just as Jesus was one in Him.
So God became flesh - Jesus is god in the flesh - ok glad you finally get that.
No God always has been spirit and never has changed at all, same yesterday as today He always has been SPirit. No flesh inherits the kingdom of God.

The only thing that has changed from God being a Spirit is the god that you created and changed into your image of a man. I'll be glad when you finally get that, so will God.

Actually God was in Jesus flesh.
Prove it.
See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it.
See above.
He is in my flesh the same See Luke 17:20-21 and John 17, we are one. SO according to you I am God as well.
See above.
Sure I do by identification with the same in me from our Father that he had in the Father.
NO you dont believe him since he said he is god and you call him a liar.
He in me and I in Him are one, \
No see above.
See Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 17, God answered his prayer for me we are one -- just as Jesus was one in Him.
See above .
No God always has been spirit
No he became flesh and dwelt among us.
No flesh inherits the kingdom of God.
So you call John a liar.
The only thing that has changed from God being a Spirit is the god that you created and changed into your image of a man. I'll be glad when you finally get that, so will God.
See above.

Actually God was in Jesus flesh. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it. He is in my flesh the same See Luke 17:20-21 and John 17, we are one. SO according to you I am God as well.

Sure I do by identification with the same in me from our Father that he had in the Father. He in me and I in Him are one, See Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 17, God answered his prayer for me we are one -- just as Jesus was one in Him.

No God always has been spirit and never has changed at all, same yesterday as today He always has been SPirit. No flesh inherits the kingdom of God.

Actually one cannot deny the bodily(physical resurrection ) of Jesus and be saved. One cannot deny Jesus is still in the flesh and be saved as per 1 John 4:1-3 and 2 John 7. Also see Colossians 1:19 and 2:9 which proves all the Deity in it fulness DWELLS BODILY IN HIM. The Greek makes this an undeniable fact in Colossians.

Colossians 2:9
King James Bible
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily

Now read the Greek below on the present ongoing meaning of DWELLS . The bodily dwelling of Deity is permanent not temporary. The Incarnation was PERMANENT.

κατοικεῖ (katoikei)
Verb - Present Indicative Active - 3rd Person Singular
Strong's Greek 2730: To dwell in, settle in, be established in (permanently), inhabit. From kata and oikeo; to house permanently, i.e. Reside.

8.2 σωματικός, ή, όν; σωματικῶςa: (derivatives of σῶμαa ‘body,’ 8.1) pertaining to a physical body—‘bodily, physical, bodily form.’[1] Louw Nida

Expositor's Greek Testament
Colossians 2:9. in Him and in Him alone.—κατοικεῖ: “permanently dwells”. The reference is to the Exalted State, not only on account of the present, but of the context and Paul’s Christology generally.—πᾶν τὸ πλήρωμα τῆς θεότητος: “all the fulness of the Godhead”. πᾶν is emphatic, the whole fulness dwells in Christ.

Body
sōmatikṓs (an adverb, derived from 4984 /sōmatikós which is an adjective derived from 4983 /sṓma, "body") – bodily(used only in Col 2:9)Loew & Nida Greek Lexicon

Never once in the NT is soma ever used of something nonphysical or immaterial .

Paul is talking in Colossians chapters 2-3 about the glorified resurrected Christ now seated at the right hand of God not the earthly Christ pre resurrection. This is a slam dunk that He is in a human glorified resurrection body and that He continues to have all the fullness of Deity dwelling bodily in the present.

Bodily (σωματικῶς) In bodily fashion or bodily-wise. The verse contains two distinct assertions: 1. That the fullness of the Godhead eternally dwells in Christ. The present tense κατοικεῖ dwelleth, is used like ἐστιν is (the image), Colossians 1:15, to denote an eternal and essential characteristic of Christ's being. The indwelling of the divine fullness in Him is characteristic of Him as Christ, from all ages and to all ages. Hence the fullness of the Godhead dwelt in Him before His incarnation, when He was "in the form of God" (Philippians 2:6). The Word in the beginning, was with God and was God (John 1:1). It dwelt in Him during His incarnation. It was the Word that became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth, and His glory which was beheld was the glory as of the Only begotten of the Father (John 1:14; compare 1 John 1:1-3). The fullness of the Godhead dwells in His glorified humanity in heaven.

2. The fullness of the Godhead dwells in Him in a bodily way, clothed the body. This means that it dwells in Him as one having a human body. This could not be true of His preincarnate state, when He was "in the form of God," for the human body was taken on by Him in the fullness of time, when "He became in the likeness of men" (Philippians 2:7), when the Word became flesh. The fullness of the Godhead dwelt in His person from His birth to His ascension. He carried His human body with Him into heaven, and in His glorified body now and ever dwells the fullness of the Godhead. Vincent Greek Word Studies

(2:9) Commenting on the contents of this verse, Lightfoot says; “The apostle justifies the foregoing charge that the doctrine was not according to Christ: ‘In Christ dwells the whole plērōma (πληρωμα) (fulness, plenitude), the entire fulness of the Godhead, whereas they represent it to you as dispersed among several spiritual agencies. Christ is the fountain-head of all spiritual life, whereas they teach you to seek it in communion with inferior creatures.’ ”

“Dwelleth” is katoikei (κατοικει). Oikeō (Ὀικεω) means “to be at home.” Kata (Κατα), prefixed, means “down,” thus showing permanence. The compound verb was used of the permanent residents of a town as compared with the transient community. The verb is in the present tense, showing durative action. The translation reads: “Because in Him there is continuously and permanently at home all the fulness of the Godhead in bodily fashion.”

Bodily (σωματικῶς). In bodily fashion or bodily-wise. The verse contains two distinct assertions: 1. That the fulness of the Godhead eternally dwells in Christ. The present tense κατοικεῖ dwelleth, is used like ἐστιν is (the image), ch. 1:15, to denote an eternal and essential characteristic of Christ’s being. The indwelling of the divine fulness in Him is characteristic of Him as Christ, from all ages and to all ages. Hence the fulness of the Godhead dwelt in Him before His incarnation, when He was “in the form of God” (Philip. 2:6). The Word in the beginning was with God and was God (John 1:1). It dwelt in Him during His incarnation. It was the Word that became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth, and His glory which was beheld was the glory as of the Only-begotten of the Father (John 1:14; compare 1 John 1:1–3). The fulness of the Godhead dwells in His glorified humanity in heaven.

2. The fulness of the Godhead dwells in Him in a bodily way, clothed with a body. This means that it dwells in Him as one having a human body. This could not be true of His preincarnate state, when He was “in the form of God,” for the human body was taken on by Him in the fulness of time, when “He became in the likeness of men” (Philip. 2:7), when the Word became flesh. The fulness of the Godhead dwelt in His person from His birth to His ascension. He carried His human body with Him into heaven, and in His glorified body now and ever dwells the fulness of the Godhead[1] Word Studies in the Greek New Testament

hope this helps !!!

Phil 3:20-21
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; 21 who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself.
NASB

Rom 8:11
But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who indwells you.
NASB

Believers bodies will be transformed from its current state which is corrupt, sinful mortal to a body like His which Incorruptible, Holy/Sinless and Immortal in the Resurrection as per 1 Cor 15, Romans 8:11, Phil 3:21.

And when we compare the above with Paul in these passages below we see that the body(soma) in the context is a real material body which is physical in the Resurrection but controlled completely by the Spirit in the afterlife.

Natural(psychikos) body
Spiritual(pneumatikos) body

1 Cor 15:44
it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

Below we see how Paul uses and contrasts the words natural (psychikos) and spiritual (pneumatikos) below;

1 Cor 2:14-16
But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. 15 But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no man.

Paul is clearly contrasting the unsaved with the saved with the natural man and spiritual man. One is controlled by the natural or the flesh while the other is controlled by the spirit/spiritual- Holy Spirit. Just like in 1 Cor 15:44 where Paul is contrasting the natural body that is controlled by the flesh with the spiritual body that is controlled by the Spirit. Both are real physical bodies but the difference is one is controlled by the flesh which is carnal and the other is controlled by the Spirit and is spiritual. One has the appetites and desires of the flesh while the other has appetites and desires controlled by the Spirit. Hence a spiritual body is one that is controlled by the Spirit of God in the Resurrection.

Paul’s usage below of spiritual(pneumatikos) in 1 Cor 10 where he calls the rock, food and drink spiritual it does not mean an immaterial rock, food and drink but a real Rock, Manna and Water which were with the Israelites in the wilderness wanderings.

1 Cor 10:1-4
For I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2 and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 and all ate the same spiritual food; 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from aspiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ.

Now Paul drives home the point of our new literal physical bodies below in heaven from the text in 2nd Cor 5 below;

2 Cor 5:1-5
For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. 3 For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies. 4 While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life. 5 God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.

You see there is no bodiless spirit men in heaven unclothed(no body) but indeed with a heavenly body(like Jesus) has now in heaven which is flesh and bones like He said His Resurrected body was to His Disciples.

hope this helps,

Prove it.

See above.

See above.

NO you dont believe him since he said he is god and you call him a liar.

No see above.

See above .

No he became flesh and dwelt among us.

So you call John a liar.

See above.
Sense you dont believe Matt 3:16 and is not proof for you that God came to Jesus by His SPirit and opened all of His heaven to that man, there really isnt much one can say to you sense Matt 3:16 is not proof and a lie for you that God actually came to Jesus.

But we who has received from God the same as Jesus did from Him it is easy to see how He becomes flesh. We are His temple, the place He becomes flesh, the mercy seat the place man and God come together as one. See John. This is how His word becomes flesh, were it, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within me, It isnt withn you as you say and the reason you cant relate to His word becoming flesh. You see it is for another person and not for you.

Actually one cannot deny the bodily(physical resurrection ) of Jesus and be saved.
Flesh and blood cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven. Therefore there was no physical body resurrected and ascended into heaven. Instead, we must look to Christ's own teachings to understand what is meant by resurrection. He plainly states that he IS the resurrection long before he was crucified. He also points out that whatsoever one does to the least of his brothers, they do it to him. Here again, this was long before his death on a cross. He says that apart from him, one can do nothing. Welp, I see a lot of people doing all sorts of things, and this can only be due to the fact that Christ is present within them all.
One cannot deny Jesus is still in the flesh
Sure, but we also know that Jesus pointed out that he must leave so that the Comforter may come to indwell within them; within their flesh.
the present ongoing meaning of DWELLS . The bodily dwelling of Deity is permanent not temporary. The Incarnation was PERMANENT.
Yes, Christ is eternally present within all flesh. Christ is the life that animates all living things.

Back