The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

You speak as Poet speaks, so why do YOU not OPEN YOUR door then, and be with The Lord, as per your own advice.. do it ?
I did, He in me and I in Him are one. John 17.
How can God and HIs Kingdom be in us sinners until we we invite Him In,,, ???
We cant.
OOOOO,, I get it now, you think that you are not born a sinner, as Yeshua Himself was not born with sin ... wow! Let me outa here.........
You dont get it. All men are born flesh, Jesus came in the flesh. he was made to be sin because of his flesh and identification with it just as all men are identified with flesh.

As far as Christ -- Christ is Gods anointing in man, man having the mind of God and walk in it as He walks in it. Christ is the disposition of the man who is anointed of God, Christ in you, or is supposed to be in you anointed of God by His SPirit be your own mind. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God.

Christ is not a person, Christ was not Jesus last name, Christ is the disposition of the person who is Gods anointed and either you are of Christ who always has been without sin starting in Adam who was the first to become like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22 until this day.

You havent met the Christ have you or you would understand who Christ is. And when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3. And we all who are born of God, born again of His SPirit, anointing, it is impossible to be in sin 1 John 3:9.

Your understanding is very elementary where you learned from mans teachings instead of God Himself teaching you through His anointing.

BTW, the same SPirit who came to Mary is the same Spirit who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and they both gave birth to the Christ within. So do we all give birth who are His bride.

I did, He in me and I in Him are one. John 17.

We cant.

You dont get it. All men are born flesh, Jesus came in the flesh. he was made to be sin because of his flesh and identification with it just as all men are identified with flesh.

As far as Christ -- Christ is Gods anointing in man, man having the mind of God and walk in it as He walks in it. Christ is the disposition of the man who is anointed of God, Christ in you, or is supposed to be in you anointed of God by His SPirit be your own mind. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God.

Christ is not a person, Christ was not Jesus last name, Christ is the disposition of the person who is Gods anointed and either you are of Christ who always has been without sin starting in Adam who was the first to become like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22 until this day.

You havent met the Christ have you or you would understand who Christ is. And when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3. And we all who are born of God, born again of His SPirit, anointing, it is impossible to be in sin 1 John 3:9.

Your understanding is very elementary where you learned from mans teachings instead of God Himself teaching you through His anointing.

BTW, the same SPirit who came to Mary is the same Spirit who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and they both gave birth to the Christ within. So do we all give birth who are His bride.
well pal, I know exactly where I got the true learning from and it is from The Word of God, Gods Word alone.... Amen!

Yesuah is Gods salvation and Jesus came to lead you to Gods salvation which is God manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus. See Matt 3:16, this is when Jesus was introduced to God and His heaven and we who has received the same from God are like Him no different at all just as Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16. He didnt come to save you he came that ye MIGHT be saved which is God manifest in you that you have His same mind as Jesus did.
? Yeshua IS His Name Matt 1:18+ and His Name means " He Saves His People ".... He did not come to save you or me or any Gentile, He told us this Himself..... However, because of His true Faith He has save all mankind..

well pal, I know exactly where I got the true learning from and it is from The Word of God, Gods Word alone.... Amen!
I got mine from God Himself by His Spirit, so did Jesus. See Matt 3:16. it is He who opens all of His heaven in man not the bible that is law. Abraham, Moses, Jesus 120 all got their learning from God Himself.

If you are refering to His word as the bible then you only received second hand information someone wrote about Him. .

Last edited:
? Yeshua IS His Name Matt 1:18+ and His Name means " He Saves His People ".... He did not come to save you or me or any Gentile, He told us this Himself..... However, because of His true Faith He has save all mankind..
My Gods name is Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit that Love is. He in me and I in Him are one.

I got mine from God Himself by His Spirit, so did Jesus. See Matt 3:16. it is He who opens all of His heaven in man not the bible that is law. Abraham, Moses, Jesus 120 all got their learning from God Himself.

If you are refering to His word as the bible then you only received second hand information someone wrote about Him. .
well,, YOU are writing about Him here and now, in about a millionth hand, correct ? Also, they are writing and telling, the real Truth about The Messiah..
Matt 3:14 But Yochanan tried to stop him. “You are coming to me? I ought to be immersed by you!” 15 However, Yeshua answered him, “Let it be this way now, because we should do everything righteousness requires.” Then Yochanan let him. 16 As soon as Yeshua had been immersed, he came up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, he saw the Spirit of God coming down upon him like a dove, 17 and a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; I am well pleased with him.”

Yesuah is Gods salvation and Jesus came to lead you to Gods salvation which is God manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus. See Matt 3:16, this is when Jesus was introduced to God and His heaven and we who has received the same from God are like Him no different at all just as Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16. He didnt come to save you he came that ye MIGHT be saved which is God manifest in you that you have His same mind as Jesus did.
Yes, we have all agreed on the above. The issues is in the telling of Gods Word exactly as how Gods Word came to the prophets ..
1 Chro 17:
3 But that same night the word of God came to Natan:

4 "Go, and tell David my servant that this is what ADONAI says: 'You are not to build me a house to live in,

5 because from the day I brought up Isra'el until today, I never lived in a house; rather, I've gone from tent to tent and from one tabernacle to another.

6 Everywhere I traveled with all Isra'el, did I ever speak a word to any of the judges of Isra'el, whom I ordered to shepherd my people Isra'el, asking, "Why haven't you built me a cedar-wood house?"'

7 "Therefore say to my servant David that this is what ADONAI-Tzva'ot says: 'I took you from the sheep-yards, from following the sheep, to make you chief over my people Isra'el.

8 I have been with you wherever you went, I have destroyed all your enemies ahead of you; and I am making your reputation like the reputations of the greatest people on earth.

so, I am saying, that your " take " on the meaning is irrelevant as is mine... As when God states something, He means exactly what He States and nothing else..

My Gods name is Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit that Love is. He in me and I in Him are one.
wow,, so you are also god ? Have I misunderstood your reply ?
I believe that God is so much God that HE does not need a name, names are for us mortals.. What do you think ?
Elohim, Abba , Yahweh, El Elyon, Elohim, El Roi,, El Shaddai,
and once again, please, what is your point in all of these names, and, you in god and god in your etc; ?

well,, YOU are writing about Him here and now, in about a millionth hand, correct ?
Yes' just as these did and what you read of me is second hand information. First hand is to hear from God yourself just as we have.
Also, they are writing and telling, the real Truth about The Messiah..
Real truth comes only by God Himself giving you His information. Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask him noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

May I ask why you are so against God Himself coming to you and opening p all of His heaven to you?
Matt 3:14 But Yochanan tried to stop him. “You are coming to me? I ought to be immersed by you!” 15 However, Yeshua answered him, “Let it be this way now, because we should do everything righteousness requires.” Then Yochanan let him. 16 As soon as Yeshua had been immersed, he came up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, he saw the Spirit of God coming down upon him like a dove, 17 and a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; I am well pleased with him.”
And He does the same in all who has received His SPirit as Jesus did, as Abraham did, As Moses did, even Adam did and became like Him, Gen 3:22. So did 120 in an upper room.

Again why are you so against God Himself coming to you and opening His kingdom in you as He did in these?

wow,, so you are also god ? Have I misunderstood your reply ?
No' just like Him by the same Spirit be in me from the One who was in Christ Jesus.
I believe that God is so much God that HE does not need a name, names are for us mortals.. What do you think ?
Agreed God has no name, only ma puts that tag on Him. he cant be described in words, only lived as your own disposition.
Elohim, Abba , Yahweh, El Elyon, Elohim, El Roi,, El Shaddai,
and once again, please, what is your point in all of these names, and, you in god and god in your etc; ?
My God has no name. If I could describe Him the closes thing I could describe Him with would be Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit as the bible calls Him. For Love is perfect, my God is perfect and demands that I be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect, the one of Love.

God? The name God is only short for Good.

And you yourself put the tag name and describes Him as God.

Yes, we have all agreed on the above. The issues is in the telling of Gods Word exactly as how Gods Word came to the prophets ..
1 Chro 17:
3 But that same night the word of God came to Natan:

4 "Go, and tell David my servant that this is what ADONAI says: 'You are not to build me a house to live in,

5 because from the day I brought up Isra'el until today, I never lived in a house; rather, I've gone from tent to tent and from one tabernacle to another.

6 Everywhere I traveled with all Isra'el, did I ever speak a word to any of the judges of Isra'el, whom I ordered to shepherd my people Isra'el, asking, "Why haven't you built me a cedar-wood house?"'

7 "Therefore say to my servant David that this is what ADONAI-Tzva'ot says: 'I took you from the sheep-yards, from following the sheep, to make you chief over my people Isra'el.

8 I have been with you wherever you went, I have destroyed all your enemies ahead of you; and I am making your reputation like the reputations of the greatest people on earth.

so, I am saying, that your " take " on the meaning is irrelevant as is mine... As when God states something, He means exactly what He States and nothing else..
I agree, but the religious minds who has a belief about Him instead of having His same mind, has conflicting interpretations for what is written about Him. Which is a result in lack in having his same mind to think as He thinks in His same terms.

Yes' just as these did and what you read of me is second hand information. First hand is to hear from God yourself just as we have.

Real truth comes only by God Himself giving you His information. Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask him noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

May I ask why you are so against God Himself coming to you and opening p all of His heaven to you?

And He does the same in all who has received His SPirit as Jesus did, as Abraham did, As Moses did, even Adam did and became like Him, Gen 3:22. So did 120 in an upper room.

Again why are you so against God Himself coming to you and opening His kingdom in you as He did in these?
sooooo,?#$! it would seem that only YOU and your Cult can hear God ? Is this your point ? and as usual Salvation can only be obtained through your church only ???
Well that may sound fine and all that BUT, you need to be told that there are many, scores, hundreds maybe, of the same types of churches as your church... All of them make the very same claim . All of them are the only one true church ? Very confusing indeed...
What have Abraham and Moses got to do with being saved ?

Oh yea, please,,, do not worry about me being given the TRUTH about Salvation... God Himself has spoken to me for decades now,, when I was much younger, no, I was then lost, but now I am saved by His very Word..

No' just like Him by the same Spirit be in me from the One who was in Christ Jesus.

Agreed God has no name, only ma puts that tag on Him. he cant be described in words, only lived as your own disposition.

My God has no name. If I could describe Him the closes thing I could describe Him with would be Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit as the bible calls Him. For Love is perfect, my God is perfect and demands that I be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect, the one of Love.

God? The name God is only short for Good.

And you yourself put the tag name and describes Him as God.
Yea, only GOD IS GOOD!, that is right and it is Gods Word The Bible,
Ps 11: Give thanks to Adonai; for he is good, for his grace continues
forever.
2 Now let Isra’el say,
“His grace continues forever.”
3 Now let the house of Aharon say,
4 Now let those who fear Adonai say,

Mark 10: 17 As he was starting on his way, a man ran up, kneeled down in front of him and asked, “Good rabbi, what should I do to obtain eternal life?” 18 Yeshua said to him, “Why are you calling me good? No one is good except God! 19 You know the mitzvot — ‘Don’t murder, don’t commit adultery, don’t steal, don’t give false testimony, don’t defraud, honor your father and mother, . . .’”[d] 20 “Rabbi,” he said, “I have kept all these since I was a boy.” 21 Yeshua, looking at him, felt love for him and said to him, “You’re missing one thing. Go, sell whatever you own, give to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come, follow me!” 22 Shocked by this word, he went away sad; because he was a wealthy man.

I agree, but the religious minds who has a belief about Him instead of having His same mind, has conflicting interpretations for what is written about Him. Which is a result in lack in having his same mind to think as He thinks in His same terms.
Only God knows where you get all your opinions from ? God has done ALL the work of Salvation. We do not have " to do stuff/anything " in that regards except to truly believe the same and to confess Yeshua as our LORD and Messiah as per scriptures.

Two major issues that are never taught by cults are, SALVATION and HEALING...These also happen to be the only way to God..

My sole point, which I am trying in vain to get across, is that we are not to use our own interpretation/s on The Word Of God!! In the first order of things, it is that we are blatantly insulting God and His Omniscience.. God is most capable of telling us plainly and simply what ever God wants us to know..
Gods love for mankind is so great that He sacrificed His only Begotten Son, so that we may live, forever with Him... Why would God then turn around and speak to us in riddles and tells us, " well,, lol, there are My Scriptures and good luck, do ya best...lol " , seriously, if God did make His Word hard to figure out, then ( think on it ) no one would be able to unravel His Holy Word..."

sooooo,?#$! it would seem that only YOU and your Cult can hear God ?
It would seem that way for one who doest know How God manifests Himself in man to be the temple of Him, the place God resides.
Is this your point ? and as usual Salvation can only be obtained through your church only ???
I dont have a church -- all who has the same from God Jesus had from Him to walk as He walks in His same mind are His church.
Well that may sound fine and all that BUT, you need to be told that there are many, scores, hundreds maybe, of the same types of churches as your church...
Actually few who find His way to be like Him. These denominations that you refer to as church are not of God they are of the laws they have established to govern their god that he may be what they would have him be.
All of them make the very same claim . All of them are the only one true church ? Very confusing indeed...
I agree they are very confused for what it is to be like the Father of it which simply is Love, they make their gods some sensational being and skip the simplicity of God is Love and man is the temple of Him.
What have Abraham and Moses got to do with being saved ?
by identification with Him. Jesus was identified with Him the same. All of these were a type of Christ, anointed of God. And we are no different. Either you are anointed of God to have His same SPirit of Love, Holy Love or Holy SPirit as the bible calls it, and have His same disposition or you are not. And you know very well if you are like Him or not.

My sole point, which I am trying in vain to get across, is that we are not to use our own interpretation/s on The Word Of God!!
That is what I keep trying to convey to you. It isnt up to me to interpret it, it is up to the Spirit of God in me to do the interpreting for spiritually it is discerned. But I agree you try in vain.
In the first order of things, it is that we are blatantly insulting God and His Omniscience.. God is most capable of telling us plainly and simply what ever God wants us to know..
Indeed and He is clear by His SPirit be in me to convey His will for me and walk as He walks in His same light.
Gods love for mankind is so great that He sacrificed His only Begotten Son, so that we may live, forever with Him...
Gods will is that all men has His same disposition of Love and walk in it as He walks in it.
would God then turn around and speak to us in riddles and tells us, "
Oh no' it only become riddles when on tries to figure Him out on ones own understanding without the mind of Christ that is anointed of God.
well,, lol, there are My Scriptures and good luck, do ya best...lol " , seriously, if God did make His Word hard to figure out, then ( think on it ) no one would be able to unravel His Holy Word..."
Again it isnt up to man to unravel it, it is up to man to receieve from God His same mind that He may open all of His heaven to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

It really is very simple but because of mans religious beliefs it has become so complicated that the simplicity of God who simply is Love and man is the temple of Him to have His same disposition of Love, that God is cast by the wayside in favor of a belief system they can creed to, looking at the sensational instead of actually being like Him in Love.

Only God knows where you get all your opinions from ? God has done ALL the work of Salvation. We do not have " to do stuff/anything " in that regards except to truly believe the same and to confess Yeshua as our LORD and Messiah as per scriptures.
We have to do everything, and that entails giving up the right to yourself, your opinions, you ways of thinking and put on His. you act as if God is going to force it on you. There is a process called repentance, problem in mans religious minds is they are not thorough in repentance. they confess their sins but never repent from them to walk as He walks in His same light.
Two major issues that are never taught by cults are, SALVATION and HEALING...These also happen to be the only way to God..
And salvation for most of these cults is a dunk in a tub of water and saying Im saved. You cant wash away sin by that ritual, for Gods salvation is to be as He is and in His same image to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. Live the way the truth and the life that only God Himself can put within you. And no one comes to the Father but this way just as Jesus stated.

We have to do everything, and that entails giving up the right to yourself, your opinions, you ways of thinking and put on His. you act as if God is going to force it on you. There is a process called repentance, problem in mans religious minds is they are not thorough in repentance. they confess their sins but never repent from them to walk as He walks in His same light.

And salvation for most of these cults is a dunk in a tub of water and saying Im saved. You cant wash away sin by that ritual, for Gods salvation is to be as He is and in His same image to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. Live the way the truth and the life that only God Himself can put within you. And no one comes to the Father but this way just as Jesus stated.
and Yehsua Himself was baptised by John,, so is He also one of those that you mention above ? No one is saying that the " baptism " is a magic issue, but, it is however, an act of faith as an adult and professed to your fellow when and where one confesses Yeshua as their individual Lord ( to obey ) and Saviour..
Who is it that you claim goers about yelling " I'm saved !! " ? certainly no one I know of here.. Also who one earth is claiming that it is washing away sin ??? Is this you, showing all of us here, The way The truth The life ? Where is the scripture/s ?
Look 1 John 2:
dren, I am writing you these things so that you won’t sin. But if anyone does sin, we have Yeshua the Messiah, the Tzaddik, who pleads our cause with the Father. 2 Also, he is the kapparah for our sins — and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world.

3 The way we can be sure we know him is if we are obeying his commands. 4 Anyone who says, “I know him,” but isn’t obeying his commands is a liar — the truth is not in him. 5 But if someone keeps doing what he says, then truly love for God has been brought to its goal in him. This is how we are sure that we are united with him. 6 A person who claims to be continuing in union with him ought to conduct his life the way he did.

7 Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command. On the contrary, it is an old command, which you have had from the beginning; the old command is the message which you have heard before. 8 Yet I am writing you a new command, and its reality is seen both in him and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining. 9 Anyone who claims to be in this light while hating his brother is still in the dark. 10 The person who keeps loving his brother remains in the light, and there is nothing in him that could make him trip. 11 But the person who hates his brother is in the dark — yes, he is walking in the dark, and he doesn’t know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

12 You children, I am writing you
because your sins have been forgiven for his sake.
13 You fathers, I am writing you
because you have known him who has existed from the beginning.
You young people, I am writing you
because you have overcome the Evil One.
14 You children, I have written you
because you have known the Father.
You fathers, I have written you
because you have known him who has existed from the beginning.
You young people, I have written you
because you are strong —
the Word of God remains in you,
and you have overcome the Evil One.
15 Do not love the world or the things of the world. If someone loves the world, then love for the Father is not in him; 16 because all the things of the world — the desires of the old nature, the desires of the eyes, and the pretensions of life — are not from the Father but from the world. 17 And the world is passing away, along with its desires. But whoever does God’s will remains forever.

18 Children, this is the Last Hour. You have heard that an Anti-Messiah is coming; and in fact, many anti-Messiahs have arisen now — which is how we know that this is the Last Hour. 19 They went out from us, but they weren’t part of us; for had they been part of us, they would have remained with us.

20 But you have received the Messiah’s anointing from HaKadosh, and you know all this. 21 It is not because you don’t know the truth that I have written to you, but because you do know it, and because no lie has its origin in the truth. 22 Who is a liar at all, if not the person who denies that Yeshua is the Messiah? Such a person is an anti-Messiah — he is denying the Father and the Son. 23 Everyone who denies the Son is also without the Father, but the person who acknowledges the Son has the Father as well. 24 Let what you heard from the beginning remain in you. If what you heard from the beginning remains in you, you will also remain in union with both the Son and the Father. 25 And this is what he has promised us: eternal life....... Amen.

Back