The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

That is what I keep trying to convey to you. It isnt up to me to interpret it, it is up to the Spirit of God in me to do the interpreting for spiritually it is discerned. But I agree you try in vain.

Indeed and He is clear by His SPirit be in me to convey His will for me and walk as He walks in His same light.

Gods will is that all men has His same disposition of Love and walk in it as He walks in it.

Oh no' it only become riddles when on tries to figure Him out on ones own understanding without the mind of Christ that is anointed of God.

Again it isnt up to man to unravel it, it is up to man to receieve from God His same mind that He may open all of His heaven to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

It really is very simple but because of mans religious beliefs it has become so complicated that the simplicity of God who simply is Love and man is the temple of Him to have His same disposition of Love, that God is cast by the wayside in favor of a belief system they can creed to, looking at the sensational instead of actually being like Him in Love.
lol, that is the same thing and that is wrong, God Word is as it is written...it is a case of believe it or not as is!! Your system makes it as the 1 billion people of this world all have their own interpretations and that to me is not right at all.. Also, again, why is ONLY your interpretation the correct one AND WHEN THE DAY COMES THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER WITH US WHO WILL INTERPRET ?
The Holy Spirit of GOD has already given the writers of Gods Word the correct Word and true meaning, when it was first written.. starting with Moses..

It would seem that way for one who doest know How God manifests Himself in man to be the temple of Him, the place God resides.

I dont have a church -- all who has the same from God Jesus had from Him to walk as He walks in His same mind are His church.

Actually few who find His way to be like Him. These denominations that you refer to as church are not of God they are of the laws they have established to govern their god that he may be what they would have him be.

I agree they are very confused for what it is to be like the Father of it which simply is Love, they make their gods some sensational being and skip the simplicity of God is Love and man is the temple of Him.

by identification with Him. Jesus was identified with Him the same. All of these were a type of Christ, anointed of God. And we are no different. Either you are anointed of God to have His same SPirit of Love, Holy Love or Holy SPirit as the bible calls it, and have His same disposition or you are not. And you know very well if you are like Him or not.
,,, are you upset at the moment ? your English is a bit erratic at the moment ? As I have suggested before, please USE The Word Of God to explain Gods Word. God is very capable of explaining His Word and much better at it than we are, and, as He has already done so in the Scriptures!!

This shpuld mean much to you and all of us for that matter ? Romans 3:
3 Then what advantage has the Jew? What is the value of being circumcised? 2 Much in every way! In the first place, the Jews were entrusted with the very words of God. 3 If some of them were unfaithful, so what? Does their faithlessness cancel God’s faithfulness? 4 Heaven forbid! God would be true even if everyone were a liar! — as the Tanakh says,

“so that you, God, may be proved right in your words
and win the verdict when you are put on trial.”
[a]
5 Now if our unrighteousness highlights God’s righteousness, what should we say? That God is unrighteous to inflict his anger on us? (I am speaking here the way people commonly do.) 6 Heaven forbid! Else, how could God judge the world? 7 “But,” you say, “if, through my lie, God’s truth is enhanced and brings him greater glory, why am I still judged merely for being a sinner?” 8 Indeed! Why not say (as some people slander us by claiming we do say), “Let us do evil, so that good may come of it”? Against them the judgment is a just one!

9 So are we Jews better off? Not entirely; for I have already made the charge that all people, Jews and Gentiles alike, are controlled by sin. 10 As the Tanakh puts it,

“There is no one righteous, not even one!
No one understands,

11 no one seeks God,
12 all have turned away
and at the same time become useless;
there is no one who shows kindness, not a single one!
[b]
13 “Their throats are open graves,
they use their tongues to deceive.
[c]
Vipers’ venom is under their lips.[d]
14 Their mouths are full of curses and bitterness.[e]
15 “Their feet rush to shed blood,
16 in their ways are ruin and misery,
17 and the way of shalom they do not know.[f]
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”[g]
19 Moreover, we know that whatever the Torah says, it says to those living within the framework of the Torah, in order that every mouth may be stopped and the whole world be shown to deserve God’s adverse judgment. 20 For in his sight no one alive will be considered righteous[h] on the ground of legalistic observance of Torah commands, because what Torah really does is show people how sinful they are.

,,, are you upset at the moment ? your English is a bit erratic at the moment ? As I have suggested before, please USE The Word Of God to explain Gods Word. God is very capable of explaining His Word and much better at it than we are, and, as He has already done so in the Scriptures!!
It is obvious you do not know what Gods word is. His word is not written in stone nor a page of paper, His word is written in the heart from God Himself. The bible is only a tutorial how to receieve in you Gods word from God Himself. It is very obvious you have not reached that point in maturity in Him that He may open to you His word.
This shpuld mean much to you and all of us for that matter ? Romans 3:
3 Then what advantage has the Jew? What is the value of being circumcised? 2 Much in every way! In the first place, the Jews were entrusted with the very words of God. 3 If some of them were unfaithful, so what? Does their faithlessness cancel God’s faithfulness? 4 Heaven forbid! God would be true even if everyone were a liar! — as the Tanakh says,

“so that you, God, may be proved right in your words
and win the verdict when you are put on trial.”
[a]
5 Now if our unrighteousness highlights God’s righteousness, what should we say? That God is unrighteous to inflict his anger on us? (I am speaking here the way people commonly do.) 6 Heaven forbid! Else, how could God judge the world? 7 “But,” you say, “if, through my lie, God’s truth is enhanced and brings him greater glory, why am I still judged merely for being a sinner?” 8 Indeed! Why not say (as some people slander us by claiming we do say), “Let us do evil, so that good may come of it”? Against them the judgment is a just one!

9 So are we Jews better off? Not entirely; for I have already made the charge that all people, Jews and Gentiles alike, are controlled by sin. 10 As the Tanakh puts it,

“There is no one righteous, not even one!
No one understands,

11 no one seeks God,
12 all have turned away
and at the same time become useless;
there is no one who shows kindness, not a single one!
[b]
13 “Their throats are open graves,
they use their tongues to deceive.
[c]
Vipers’ venom is under their lips.[d]
14 Their mouths are full of curses and bitterness.[e]
15 “Their feet rush to shed blood,
16 in their ways are ruin and misery,
17 and the way of shalom they do not know.[f]
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”[g]
19 Moreover, we know that whatever the Torah says, it says to those living within the framework of the Torah, in order that every mouth may be stopped and the whole world be shown to deserve God’s adverse judgment. 20 For in his sight no one alive will be considered righteous[h] on the ground of legalistic observance of Torah commands, because what Torah really does is show people how sinful they are.
That is exactly why I do not follow Paul and follow Jesus instead.

Jesus taught to receieve from God myself that His word be my own. Paul teaches to follow him in his ideas and the laws he established to regulate his ideas. they are not the same teachings. Paul is your way and obvious you follow him in his ways. Jesus is my way and obvious I follow him in his ways.

It is obvious you do not know what Gods word is. His word is not written in stone nor a page of paper, His word is written in the heart from God Himself. The bible is only a tutorial how to receieve in you Gods word from God Himself. It is very obvious you have not reached that point in maturity in Him that He may open to you His word.

That is exactly why I do not follow Paul and follow Jesus instead.

Jesus taught to reciieve from God myself that His word be my own. Paul teaches to follow him in his ideas and the laws he established to regulate his ideas. they are not the same teachings. Paul is your way and obvious you follow him in his ways. Jesus is my way and obvious I follow him in his ways.
His Word is the Bible, and this is why His Word is called, The Word of God, Bible..
My I ask, what do you call the Bible then, if not Gods Word ?
So Yeshua ( His REAL Hebrew Name ) belongs to you then, so you claim ? eg; I quote YOU.. " Jesus taught to recieve from God myself that His word be my own "...
Then you say " Paul teaches to follow him in his ideas and the laws he established to regulate his ideas. they are not the same teachings. " ? what does that mean ?????????? and who is " his " and " him " no caps or anything significant ?
Here is a good IDEA how about you actually quote Gods Word and us all read and understand what God is actually saying to us all ?

Then you claim, " It is very obvious you have not reached that point in maturity in Him that He may open to you His word. " seriously ? when do you intend to prove your suppositions about other people that you pint the finger of scorn at ?
Do you in fact what to debate or just to accuse others of not knowing how to the read Gods Holy Word, when you never use His Holy Word at all, not even once ?

His Word is the Bible, and this is why His Word is called, The Word of God, Bible..
My I ask, what do you call the Bible then, if not Gods Word ?
A tutorial how to receieve from God His word.
So Yeshua ( His REAL Hebrew Name ) belongs to you then, so you claim ? eg; I quote YOU.. " Jesus taught to recieve from God myself that His word be my own "...
Actually I belong to God, He in me and I in him are one just as Jesus was one in Him. John 17.
Then you say " Paul teaches to follow him in his ideas and the laws he established to regulate his ideas. they are not the same teachings. " ? what does that mean ?????????? and who is " his " and " him " no caps or anything significant ?
Here is a good IDEA how about you actually quote Gods Word and us all read and understand what God is actually saying to us all ?
I havent read where Jesus needed Paul to lead him to God, I read where Jesus only the Father who sent him to show you how to receieve the same from God Himself and said he could do nothing at all without Him.

Jesus went a far to tell you that in that day ye shall ask him nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Why in the world would I seek Pauls interpretations when I can get it direct from God Himself as Jesus did -- and I do, Jesus was spot on in that comment.
Then you claim, " It is very obvious you have not reached that point in maturity in Him that He may open to you His word. " seriously ? when do you intend to prove your suppositions about other people that you pint the finger of scorn at ?
I dont have to prove anything, all I can do is compare what you say of yourself with what Jesus said you should be and would be like the Father of it if you were of Him instead of these religious laws for a belief system man teaches.
Do you in fact what to debate or just to accuse others of not knowing how to the read Gods Holy Word, when you never use His Holy Word at all, not even once ?
What is to debate? Either you follow Jesus and is like the One he came to lead you to be like Him and perfect even as He is perfect or you are not. There is nothing to debate with in that. You know very well if you follow Jesus and like the God Jesus came to lead you to be and in His same image, same mind and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did.

Not very many actually follow Jesus to the same place in the Father he was at in the Father do they?

A tutorial how to receieve from God His word.

Actually I belong to God, He in me and I in him are one just as Jesus was one in Him. John 17.

I havent read where Jesus needed Paul to lead him to God, I read where Jesus only the Father who sent him to show you how to receieve the same from God Himself and said he could do nothing at all without Him.

Jesus went a far to tell you that in that day ye shall ask him nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Why in the world would I seek Pauls interpretations when I can get it direct from God Himself as Jesus did -- and I do, Jesus was spot on in that comment.

I dont have to prove anything, all I can do is compare what you say of yourself with what Jesus said you should be and would be like the Father of it if you were of Him instead of these religious laws for a belief system man teaches.

What is to debate? Either you follow Jesus and is like the One he came to lead you to be like Him and perfect even as He is perfect or you are not. There is nothing to debate with in that. You know very well if you follow Jesus and like the God Jesus came to lead you to be and in His same image, same mind and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did.

Not very many actually follow Jesus to the same place in the Father he was at in the Father do they?
Bad English comprehension, on your part, do not allow your anger with God, to distract you so much, it is Yeshua who is leading Paul to God.. remember that Paul was killing all the believing Jews, those smart Jews who believed in Yeshua ?

Bad English comprehension, on your part, do not allow your anger with God, to distract you so much, it is Yeshua who is leading Paul to God.. remember that Paul was killing all the believing Jews, those smart Jews who believed in Yeshua ?
My Anger with God? I am like Him just as Jesus was like Him, He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him, see John 17. He saved me from myself and the likes of your religious disposition who dictate to your god what you would have your god be to obey your religious beliefs of a god you created.

Paul was slick. When he discovered that trying to eliminate Christianity by persecutions was a futile attempt, he knew if he clould get people to trust him with a form of godliness that he could destroy it from the inside, and for the most part he has succeeded for there are a lot more who follow the ways of Paul to belike him as a sinner than ever did follow Jesus in righteousness to be without sin and perfect as his God is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

So for me as I have stated over and over, Jesus has the better way for me then Paul or any other preacher with a doctrine they developed and call it of God.

As far as the smart Jews, the ones Jesus taught their laws in the temple even from a young age, and after God came to Jesus and manifest himself in that man and opened His spiritual kingdom to him are the very ones who had Jesus crucified for blaspheme.

ANd it is no different today with we who has from God the same manifestation of Him in us, for we are pegged as blasphemers just as Jesus was accused of by the same.

Paul is your god -- but my God is the same One Jesus had in himself.

Bad English comprehension? Na' just bad spiritual comprehension from lack of in your part.

My Anger with God? I am like Him just as Jesus was like Him, He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him, see John 17. He saved me from myself and the likes of your religious disposition who dictate to your god what you would have your god be to obey your religious beliefs of a god you created.

Paul was slick. When he discovered that trying to eliminate Christianity by persecutions was a futile attempt, he knew if he clould get people to trust him with a form of godliness that he could destroy it from the inside, and for the most part he has succeeded for there are a lot more who follow the ways of Paul to belike him as a sinner than ever did follow Jesus in righteousness to be without sin and perfect as his God is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

So for me as I have stated over and over, Jesus has the better way for me then Paul or any other preacher with a doctrine they developed and call it of God.

As far as the smart Jews, the ones Jesus taught their laws in the temple even from a young age, and after God came to Jesus and manifest himself in that man and opened His spiritual kingdom to him are the very ones who had Jesus crucified for blaspheme.

ANd it is no different today with we who has from God the same manifestation of Him in us, for we are pegged as blasphemers just as Jesus was accused of by the same.

Paul is your god -- but my God is the same One Jesus had in himself.

Bad English comprehension? Na' just bad spiritual comprehension from lack of in your part.
Yeshua,, not Jesus, Yeshua means something but Jesus is from the RCC, who are simply homosexuals and pedophiles.
Keep away from them..

Yeshua,, not Jesus, Yeshua means something but Jesus is from the RCC, who are simply homosexuals and pedophiles.
Keep away from them..
All I can do is speak what God has put within me. And in that Al I can do is compare what God has put within me with what He put within Jesus, In Abraham, In Moses in Mary, in Jesus in Matt 3:16, in 120 in an upper room.

I really do not care what Catholic believes, or Mormons, or Muslims, or Baptists, Methodists, AOGs, COCs, Penticostals, non denominationals, and the alike, or any other belief system such as yourself as these are with your own laws to govern your gods.

I and the Father are one, He in me and I in Him, perfect even as He is perfect with His same mind, same disposition that of Love for my God is Love.

You are hung up on a religious belief where you dictate to your god what you would have of him that he may obey your beliefs of a god just as the catholic do and all these others no different at all; just different laws from these to regulate your beliefs.

As for me God has manifest Himself in me. The mercy seat, the place where God and man come together as one. All this noise you spew is exactly why this world doesnt want any part of your so called Christianity in your fleshy judgment of them. You are self centered and do not have a clue what it is to be of Gods anointing that you be as He is as He demands of you.

So dont preach to me your own opinions and laws to govern your god, for my God Himself is quite capable of conveying His message and will in me just as He did in Jesus and these others we read of who received the same from Him.

The resurrection of Jesus seems to be under attack these days more so then in times past. It makes me think we are close to his return with so many compromises is churches today over truth. We are in a battle for truth and the church is failing us. It deeply saddens me. Have you seen the Truth Project ?
Ditto

Yes He is the savior of mankind and sent Jesus to show us the results of His salvation; God is a Spirit not a man. it is God who does the saving and either you are saved to be like him and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did or you dont.
1-Wrong again the Father is not the Savior of mankind, the Son is the Only Savior of mankind.
2-Did the Father or the Son die for the sins of the world ?

Your ideas are not scripture the bible is Scripture and the source of all truth because its all about the Son who is the Truth.

hope this helps !!!

1-Wrong again the Father is not the Savior of mankind, the Son is the Only Savior of mankind.
I am His son, so I am savior?
2-Did the Father or the Son die for the sins of the world ?
Jesus died and is no longer with us, God remains the same and never changes, He cannot die, H eis only dead if you do not live His life wich simply is Love for God is Love and man is the temple of Him. Jesus was very clear the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is withn you. And because I have that same Love Jesus had from God that Jesus gave his life for, I am able to live in it myself.

And we who are born of God, Love, it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3, for Love really does take away the sins of this world and when you see Him as He is, Love, ye shall be like Him.

You really cant comprehend that at all can you for your religion makes your god what yopu would have him be, instead of being like the One Jesus had of himself.
Your ideas are not scripture the bible is Scripture and the source of all truth because its all about the Son who is the Truth.

hope this helps !!!
I dont have ideas about scripture, I am identified with them, I live them, by the same God be in me that the scripture is about. God manifest is not an idea but the reality of.

Your understandng is based on opinions where there is no reality of God and where God Himsel is not reveald in you as He was revealed in Jesus. See Matt 3:16 this is how He did it in Jesus and How He does it in us all who has receieve the same from Him. You are just so opposed to His way in favore of your own ways that you dictate to your god what you would have him be to obey you in your beliefs is all.

It is very obvious you have no intenet in following the way of Jesus Christ to be as he was in the Father yourself and walk as He walks in it as Jesus did.

You will never have a real God until you come face to face wiuth Him as Jesus and others came face to face with Him. and became like Him. Without Him manifest His promises has no value at all as long as you reject to see Him as He is and have His same nature as Jesus had of Him and walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, same disposition.

In which you count as evil.

I am His son, so I am savior?

Jesus died and is no longer with us, God remains the same and never changes, He cannot die, H eis only dead if you do not live His life wich simply is Love for God is Love and man is the temple of Him. Jesus was very clear the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is withn you. And because I have that same Love Jesus had from God that Jesus gave his life for, I am able to live in it myself.

And we who are born of God, Love, it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3, for Love really does take away the sins of this world and when you see Him as He is, Love, ye shall be like Him.

You really cant comprehend that at all can you for your religion makes your god what yopu would have him be, instead of being like the One Jesus had of himself.

I dont have ideas about scripture, I am identified with them, I live them, by the same God be in me that the scripture is about. God manifest is not an idea but the reality of.

Your understandng is based on opinions where there is no reality of God and where God Himsel is not reveald in you as He was revealed in Jesus. See Matt 3:16 this is how He did it in Jesus and How He does it in us all who has receieve the same from Him. You are just so opposed to His way in favore of your own ways that you dictate to your god what you would have him be to obey you in your beliefs is all.

It is very obvious you have no intenet in following the way of Jesus Christ to be as he was in the Father yourself and walk as He walks in it as Jesus did.

You will never have a real God until you come face to face wiuth Him as Jesus and others came face to face with Him. and became like Him. Without Him manifest His promises has no value at all as long as you reject to see Him as He is and have His same nature as Jesus had of Him and walk as He walks in His same light, same mind, same disposition.

In which you count as evil.
FYI Gary, you are NOT the Son of God! You can ONLY be an adopted son ( SMALL " s " Gary )! Jesus is the ONLY Son ( Capital " S " - Begotten by God the Father & Holy Spirit )! You were begotten by your human father! Case closed!

FYI Gary, you are NOT the Son of God! You can ONLY be an adopted son ( SMALL " s " Gary )! Jesus is the ONLY Son ( Capital " S " - Begotten by God the Father & Holy Spirit )! You were begotten by your human father! Case closed!
Adoption is Pauls assesment and law he made to try and adopt himself into God kingdom to preach to you that you cant be born of God as His child. But we who are born of God by His SPirit and not adopted at all asre exactly as our Father and without sin, impossible to be in sin for we are born of God. 1 John 3:9. Paul made up his own rules for a god.

Jesus wasnt adopted nor is any other son of God.

BTW my Father who is SPirit is not human. Jesus was son of man by man, he was made of a woman born under the law just as you and I. He was son of God by His SPirit, so am and all who is born of God by His Spirit I no different at all. You are not born of God are you? You are trying to adopt yourself in by Pauls law instead. And we all are begotten of God who are His sons. Begotten simply means a duplicate of the origioual. And it is clear that when you do see Him as He is as Jesus did ye shll be like Him as well. It happend in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Paul never made it to be born of God, he adopted himself by his own laws.

Jesus is my way, not Paul.

Adoption is Pauls assesment and law he made to try and adopt himself into God kingdom to preach to you that you cant be born of God as His child. But we who are born of God by His SPirit and not adopted at all asre exactly as our Father and without sin, impossible to be in sin for we are born of God. 1 John 3:9. Paul made up his own rules for a god.

Jesus wasnt adopted nor is any other son of God.

BTW my Father who is SPirit is not human. Jesus was son of man by man, he was made of a woman born under the law just as you and I. He was son of God by His SPirit, so am and all who is born of God by His Spirit I no different at all. You are not born of God are you? You are trying to adopt yourself in by Pauls law instead. And we all are begotten of God who are His sons. Begotten simply means a duplicate of the origioual. And it is clear that when you do see Him as He is as Jesus did ye shll be like Him as well. It happend in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Paul never made it to be born of God, he adopted himself by his own laws.

Jesus is my way, not Paul.
FYI Gary, God the Holy Spirit INSPIRED the Apostle Paul ( Chosen on the road to Damascus by God the Son - Jesus Christ, who changed his name from Saul to Paul to be that Apostle ) to write those scriptures that are CORRECTLY placed in our Bibles! Jesus is the ONLY Son ( Capital " S " ) that was BEGOTTEN by God the Father & Holy Spirit as per John 1:18 in conjunction with Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! No other person, who has a biological father ( like you Gary ), was ever begotten by God ( the Father & Holy Spirit! Thus they can ONLY become adopted sons ( Small " s " Gary ), If and ONLY IF they accept God the Son ( Capital " S " Gary ) into their heart as Lord & Savior! So when God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle John to write ONLY Begotten in John 1:18, you had better BELIEVE it and put a STOP to your Deny-ing the Deity of Jesus Christ ( who was in FACT God the Word in John 1:1 and BECAME ( FYI Gary that's a CHANGE in God the Word, who " Was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1 ) FLESH ( God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! So that's EXACTLY why God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 will ONLY call THAT Son ( Jesus Christ and no other sons ) " O God "! Therefore Gary remains 100% rebuked by ALL those posted scripture ( GOD's say so ) as per His scripture that He inspired the Apostle Paul ( chosen by God the Son ) to write 2 Tim.3:16! So quit twisting GOD's inspired scriptures as per 2 Peter 3:16 Gary! Case closed!

You do not believe Paul’s writings are inspired ?
SOme things Paul said was identified with what Jesus said, but many things Paul said was his own perspective about Jesus.
What about Peters writings ?
Peter was an interesting character, he followed Jesus from afar but never got to close, which is common today among religious sects, denominations. They dont get close enough to the way of Jesus to be like Him. But Peter finally got the message when God came to these in an upper room where they became like Him as Jesus was like Him.

I asked if 1 and 2 Peter were inspired books ?
Every book is inspired, inspired by what, or whom, is the real question. Inspired and authorised by a king that didnt even believe in God? Many are duped into his insperation for a belief are they not?

Every book is inspired, inspired by what, or whom, is the real question. Inspired and authorised by a king that didnt even believe in God? Many are duped into his insperation for a belief are they not?
FYI Gary, ALL scripture is inspired by God the Holy Spirit! So yes indeed the Holy Spirit inspired the apostle Paul ( chosen by God the Son ) to write those scriptures in our NT! Case closed!

FYI Gary, ALL scripture is inspired by God the Holy Spirit! So yes indeed the Holy Spirit inspired the apostle Paul ( chosen by God the Son ) to write those scriptures in our NT! Case closed!
Inspired and authorised by a King who didnt even believe in God. You really should take of those blinders and see what it really is about.

Inspired and authorised by a King who didnt even believe in God. You really should take of those blinders and see what it really is about.
FYI again Gary, the Apostle Paul was chosen by God the Son ( Jesus Christ - not just some king, but KING of Kings ) on the road to Damascus! God the Holy Spirit did in Fact inspire the Apostle Paul to write most of the NT scriptures! Case closed!

Back