The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

FYI again Gary, the Apostle Paul was chosen by God the Son ( Jesus Christ - not just some king, but KING of Kings ) on the road to Damascus! God the Holy Spirit did in Fact inspire the Apostle Paul to write most of the NT scriptures! Case closed!
Actually Paul was a self apointed. His insperation was his own opinions from his own beliefs much as you do.

It is better for me to follow Jesus but I can understabnd why you follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus.

This is rich! :ROFLMAO: Self appointed @Gary Mac rejects God appointed Paul and God's word.
Oh no Gary Mac doesnt reject Gods word at all. Gods word is not written on stone or a page of papper, it is written in the heart and mind of all who He is manifest in.

Pretty obvious that you naver have heard His word from God Himself according to the elementary commentt for what you just posted. Aww but when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. All you are doing is listening to someones opinions about Him instead of God Himself, obvious in your following of Paul instead of Jesus to the Father yourself.

Now tell me -- if you can in honesty -- how righ is it to hear from God yourself as Jesus instructed that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you? You havent considered Jesus at all how to receieve Gods word have you, only Paul.

Last edited:
Actually Paul was a self apointed. His insperation was his own opinions from his own beliefs much as you do.

It is better for me to follow Jesus but I can understabnd why you follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus.
100% WRONG again Gary! The scriptures in the book of Acts SPECIFICALLY says that Jesus ( the resurrected Christ ) chose Saul on the road to Damascus to become the Apostle Paul! Case closed on your say so ( Man's word ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in those INSPIRED scriptures of His!

100% WRONG again Gary! The scriptures in the book of Acts SPECIFICALLY says that Jesus ( the resurrected Christ ) chose Saul on the road to Damascus to become the Apostle Paul! Case closed on your say so ( Man's word ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in those INSPIRED scriptures of His!
But Acts is mans word, Pauls word. Tthe word of God is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the heart of man from God Himself and you cant even see why you dont underdstand that for Paul is your god you follow.

You just dont belive Jesus nor follow him when he says that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You rely on the opinions of Paul and the creed you follow from man instead of getting information straight from God as Jesus did.

There is One that you do not know.

But Acts is mans word, Pauls word. Tthe word of God is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the heart of man from God Himself and you cant even see why you dont underdstand that for Paul is your god you follow.

You just dont belive Jesus nor follow him when he says that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You rely on the opinions of Paul and the creed you follow from man instead of getting information straight from God as Jesus did.

There is One that you do not know.
WRONG again Gary, it is your Wrong say so ( man's word ) that the scriptures are NOT inspired by God the Holy Spirit! Yes GOD had His scriptures written on stone ( the 10 Commandments that HE Himself carved out and gave to Moses as per Exodus Chapter 20 in conjunction with Deut. 5:1-22! Then He inspired certain Holy men to write all the rest of His scriptures and yes He will also write it in men's hearts! Here again for the THIRD time now Gary is the PROOF that GOD Himself wrote the 10 Commandments on Stone and gave them to Moses ( verse 22 Gary - Read it and weep ) on Mt. Horeb --------------------

Deuteronomy 5:22

New International Version

22 These are the commandments the Lord ( God ) proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then He ( God ) wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me ( Moses ). --------------------- Case closed on Gary's say so ( Man's word ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in these posted scriptures that He inspired certain holy men to write!

WRONG again Gary, it is your Wrong say so ( man's word ) that the scriptures are NOT inspired by God the Holy Spirit! Yes GOD had His scriptures written on stone ( the 10 Commandments that HE Himself carved out and gave to Moses as per Exodus Chapter 20 in conjunction with Deut. 5:1-22! Then He inspired certain Holy men to write all the rest of His scriptures and yes He will also write it in men's hearts! Here again for the THIRD time now Gary is the PROOF that GOD Himself wrote the 10 Commandments on Stone and gave them to Moses ( verse 22 Gary - Read it and weep ) on Mt. Horeb --------------------

Deuteronomy 5:22​

New International Version​

22 These are the commandments the Lord ( God ) proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then He ( God ) wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me ( Moses ). --------------------- Case closed on Gary's say so ( Man's word ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in these posted scriptures that He inspired certain holy men to write!
Only wrong for you who does not have God as your own mind. You are relying on self interpretation instead of letting God give you His same mind. BTW which is His word.

You have seperated yourself from Him and see yourself seperate from Him. That is so so obvious.

Only wrong for you who does not have God as your own mind. You are relying on self interpretation instead of letting God give you His same mind. BTW which is His word.

You have seperated yourself from Him and see yourself seperate from Him. That is so so obvious.
FYI Gary, no self interpretation at all needed for that CRYSTAL CLEAR scripture! It POINT BLANK says the LORD ( that would be the Word that " Was God " of John 1:1 and became Jesus Christ in John 1:14 Gary ) wrote it on 2 stone tablets cut out from Mt. Horeb and gave them to Moses up on that mountain! So are you telling us readers that the LORD ( Mentioned in Deut. chapter 5, verse 22 ) wrote Fake scriptures ( the 10 Commandments ) and gave them to Moses?!! Here's that scripture again Gary -------------

Deuteronomy 5:22​

New International Version​

22 These are the commandments the Lord proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain ( Horeb, Gary ) from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then He ( the Lord ) wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me ( Moses ). - So read it Gary and then tell us that it is not GOD inspired 10 Commandments written on Stone by the LORD and just man's say so as you think it is! Case closed!

It’s hard to understand any person who claims to follow Jesus who denies all scripture is inspired by God. That is unchristian not christian.
Depends on whic god one serves doesnt it? Paul used trickery to get people to follow him, or at least that is what he said, and most follow him instead of Jesus, which in a sense makes him their god and will defend his way to be a sinner instead of Jesus and be without sin.

Insperastion? Who inspires you, The same One who came to Jesus and opend His SPirit and who He is and His heaven to Jesus , the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Him Father, The one who teaches you to be holy, pure and without sin, or the one who teaches you are just a dirty ole sinner?

Which one of these inspires you, the One who inspired Jesus to be ye therefore perfect even as the One in heaven is perfect, or the one who uses trickery and a sinner? Arent most duped into following the one who uses trickery and sin? Ask just about anyone here if they are a sinner and they will tell you clearly they are sinners that inspires their reply.

In that as a sinner -- 1 John 3:8 is very clear who their insperation is from.

BTW did you know that the bible that says it is inspired was authorised by ar king that didnt even believ in God? And you say it is inspired by a non believer? Do a little study and see how it actually was inspired. That well is a lot deeper than the one you draw from.

Last edited:
Without the bodily resurrection which was permanent one has no Savior and you are still dead in your sins according to the Apostle Paul. 1 Corinthians 15:17

Many deny Jesus was Resurrected and Ascended into heaven bodily( a human body with real flesh and bones) and are still dead in their sins even though they might claim to be a christian. That is an oxymoron.

Luke 24:37-43
37 But they were startled and frightened and thought that they were seeing a spirit. 38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? 39 "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have." 40 And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet. 41 While they still could not believe it because of their joy and amazement, He said to them, "Have you anything here to eat?" 42 They gave Him a piece of a broiled fish; 43 and He took it and ate it before them.

John 20:24-25
24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples were saying to him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."

John 20:27-28
27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe." 28 Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

There is one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (1Timothy 2:5) post ascension.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.(Hebrews 13:5) Changeless, Immutable. Jesus was a man when He walked this earth, when He Ascended and when He will return again at His 2nd Coming.

1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; 7 then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; 8 and last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared to me also.

1 Corinthians 15:14-18
14 and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. 15 Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; 17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins.

2 Corinthians 5:1-10
For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. 3 For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies. 4 While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life. 5 God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.6 So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord. 7 For we live by believing and not by seeing. 8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord. 9 So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him.

In Heaven.... Hebrews 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken [this is] the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

Look up the meaning of the word soma below, it always means a physical body in relation to anthropos(man).

His Body.....Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Matthew 27:52-53
52 The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Philippians 3:20-21
And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

1 Corinthians 15:44-45
44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15 that if Christ be not risen your faith is in vain and you are still dead in your sins- an unbeliever who is lost. Those who deny the physical bodily resurrection of Jesus such as the JW's who teach that Jesus is now a spirit based being fit into this camp. They deny the resurrection.

If we look at what Paul is saying in this passage, it is that corruptible flesh and blood shall not enter the kingdom. Paul says corruptible does not inherit the incorruptible. Paul is not saying the resurrection body will not have flesh but what he declares is that the resurrected body will not have perishable flesh. Remember in Luke Jesus said see here My hands and feet, touch Me a spirit/ghost does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have. Peter, Paul and John all agree that Jesus still had flesh well after His ascension. 1 John being the last of the books of the three Apostles declared that Jesus having come in the flesh and those who deny this are the spirit of antichrist. John makes it clear that the Incarnation was permanent. Jesus is forever both God and man. This is what Paul teaches in the whole 15th chapter of 1 Corinthians. The glorious physical bodies that we will have in the resurrection. We will have incorruptible bodies just as Jesus now has in heaven.

hope this helps !!!
If this doesn't help, nothing else can helped ? people that believe that Jesus right now is a Spirit.

This is how to teach the BIBLICAL TRUTH.

If this doesn't help, nothing else can helped ? people that believe that Jesus right now is a Spirit.

Not may know the Christ, Christ is Gods anointed, Christ in you is to be anointed of God.

Is Christ resurrected? If so then we are Christs and Christ is Gods. ANd when you do see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him just as Jesus was like Him. 1 John 3.

The risen Christ? Are not most waiting for a man as a god to come out of that grave someday and save them instead of opening the door to the One who is at your door knocking this day? Jesus was clear that SPirit, God is a SPirit, ther One who does cpome to man, does not have flesh and bone as you see me and the One who came to Jesus by SPirit and opend who He is and His heaven to that man just as He does in all who will open that door to Him.

I asked where YOUR Lazarus is?

I believe God. I don't believe you. You haven't given anyone any reason to believe YOU are empowered like Jesus.

I'll ask again. Just who have YOU raised from the dead?...... Like Jesus did?

Not may know the Christ, Christ is Gods anointed, Christ in you is to be anointed of God.

Is Christ resurrected? If so then we are Christs and Christ is Gods. ANd when you do see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him just as Jesus was like Him. 1 John 3.

The risen Christ? Are not most waiting for a man as a god to come out of that grave someday and save them instead of opening the door to the One who is at your door knocking this day? Jesus was clear that SPirit, God is a SPirit, ther One who does cpome to man, does not have flesh and bone as you see me and the One who came to Jesus by SPirit and opend who He is and His heaven to that man just as He does in all who will open that door to Him.
I believe what the Bible says. Jesus self say that He is flesh and blood after His resurrection. I don't need no other master to speak the opposite of Jesus. I trust in only what the Bible says. I don't need any other person out of the Bible to teach things that is not written in the Bible. Where in the Bible, I can read that Jesus have say after His resurrection that He is only Spirit?? Chapters and verses ?!!

I believe what the Bible says. Jesus self say that He is flesh and blood after His resurrection. I
He always was flesh and blood, son of man, made of a woman born under the law just as all men are.
don't need no other master to speak the opposite of Jesus.
Me either we both have the same Father who is God.
I trust in only what the Bible says.
Most trust their personal interpretations of it from a religious mind instead of actually have the mind of God and walk in it as He walks in it.
I don't need any other person out of the Bible to teach things that is not written in the Bible. Where in the Bible, I can read that Jesus have say after His resurrection that He is only Spirit?? Chapters and verses ?!!
Jesus was not spirit he was a man, but he did have the Spirit of God as his own diaposition, mind. No different from us all who has the same from God. And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Jesus was very clear that SPirit does not fleah and bone as you see me.

He always was flesh and blood, son of man, made of a woman born under the law just as all men are.

Me either we both have the same Father who is God.

Most trust their personal interpretations of it from a religious mind instead of actually have the mind of God and walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus was not spirit he was a man, but he did have the Spirit of God as his own diaposition, mind. No different from us all who has the same from God. And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Jesus was very clear that SPirit does not fleah and bone as you see me.
Friend Jesus was a Spirit being before that he became a flesh being. Go read when Jesus says that He was before Abraham.

those who believe Jesus is a spirit are the very spirit of antichrist as per 1 John 4:2-3 and 2 John 1:7

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI Gary, you are NOT the Son of God! You can ONLY be an adopted son ( SMALL " s " Gary )! Jesus is the ONLY Son ( Capital " S " - Begotten by God the Father & Holy Spirit )! You were begotten by your human father! Case closed!
I find it the epitome of pride for someone to claim they are the Son of God in the same way Jesus is the monogenes ( unique, 1 of a kind)Son of God. It’s blasphemous.

Friend Jesus was a Spirit being before that he became a flesh being. Go read when Jesus says that He was before Abraham.
All of us who has a mind is spirit being, that is what our mind is is spirit, it is who we are not what we are. And Jesus wasnt even aware nor didnt even know Gods SPirit nor having Gods SPirit until God came to him by His Spirit and opend it all to him. You can read that in Matt 3:16 but I do not expect you will believe God opend His SPirit to that man because you have changed the will of God to have His same Spirit, mind, yourself and made a man a god instead of receieveg from God the same as Jesus did.

Jesus came in the flesh just as you and I -- he came to Gods SPirit just as we all do who recieve the same from Him. Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus 120 all of these receieved the same Spirit of God. You act as if God changed into a man LOL.

You havent receieved the same as these did have you?

All of us who has a mind is spirit being, that is what our mind is is spirit, it is who we are not what we are. And Jesus wasnt even aware nor didnt even know Gods SPirit nor having Gods SPirit until God came to him by His Spirit and opend it all to him. You can read that in Matt 3:16 but I do not expect you will believe God opend His SPirit to that man because you have changed the will of God to have His same Spirit, mind, yourself and made a man a god instead of receieveg from God the same as Jesus did.

Jesus came in the flesh just as you and I -- he came to Gods SPirit just as we all do who recieve the same from Him. Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus 120 all of these receieved the same Spirit of God. You act as if God changed into a man LOL.

You havent receieved the same as these did have you?
Your spirit had a beginning, the Son is Eternal without beginning. That is a huge difference. You are a creature whereas He is the Creator.

those who believe Jesus is a spirit are the very spirit of antichrist as per 1 John 4:2-3 and 2 John 1:7
Same SPirit, mind, is in me who was in Christ Jesus, the One who came to Jesus by SPirit and opend all of His heaven to him. See Matt 3:16,m this is how He does it in man by His Spirit. Bhy your comments -- You guys havent receieved that same Spirit Jesus receieved have you? And dont have a clkue what it is to have the mind fo God who is a Spirit, knowledge.

Same SPirit, mind, is in me who was in Christ Jesus, the One who came to Jesus by SPirit and opend all of His heaven to him. See Matt 3:16,m this is how He does it in man by His Spirit. Bhy your comments -- You guys havent receieved that same Spirit Jesus receieved have you? And dont have a clkue what it is to have the mind fo God who is a Spirit, knowledge.
no its not the same God is Immutable and the Son is the same yesterday, today and forever as Eternal. you are not since you were created.

Back