The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

I find it the epitome of pride for someone to claim they are the Son of God in the same way Jesus is the monogenes ( unique, 1 of a kind)Son of God. It’s blasphemous.
And that is exactly why you are not Gods son. But we all who are born of God by His SPirit as Jesus was born opf God by His SPirit are sons of God.

I agree with you you definatly are not a son of God. You have made Jesus a substiture for who you are suposed to be in the Father and perfect as your Father inheaven is poerfect as Jesus was perfected in Him, have His same mind,m SPirit, walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

But you cant can you and you cant even see why God is beyond your comprehension because you have made yourself seperate from Him.

You have seperated yourself from God in favbor of a creed devised by man instead.

As for me the same Spirit who was in Christ is in me wheter you think so or not, and you think not because you cant identify yourself with the same Spirit of God who was in Christ Jesus.

His way as a son of my Father God is much better than your way who God is not your Father that you are not His son.

But you are correct that all who are born of God always has been, starting in Adam he was the first to know God and become like Him. Gen 3:22, and you are correct He never has changed. Even Jesus came to this same conclusion ion Matt 3:16 as Adam receieved form God to know this difference.

BTW -- When you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him as well as these. See 1 John 3. But then you would have to believe 1 John 3 wouldnt you?

Being "like" doesn't mean being "identical" to Him.
Not for you I agree, but God demands we be as He is. He in me and I inHim are one just as Jesus was one in Him, see Jesus prayer to our God for you to be in John 17.

You cant walk as He walks in His same light if you are any different at all from Him.

You cant be of God and not be perfect even as your Father inheaven is perfect.

And the real truth is -- when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

As long as you have seperated yourself from Him there is no way you can be of God at all.
You will either call Jesus Christ "Master" and "Lord" or you will receive Judgement.
He is only Lord if you follow him to be in his way his truth and live his life and he was spot on that no one comes to the Father but his way. And either you follow him as lord and live his way or you dont. In reality jesus is not lord over very man for few who find his way and live it as Jesus lived it in the Father.
Joh 13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
As I said he is only if you follow him in obediance to receieve from God that what he receieved from God. The same as Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16 oin yourself. Not many obey him though do they?

All of us who has a mind is spirit being, that is what our mind is is spirit, it is who we are not what we are. And Jesus wasnt even aware nor didnt even know Gods SPirit nor having Gods SPirit until God came to him by His Spirit and opend it all to him. You can read that in Matt 3:16 but I do not expect you will believe God opend His SPirit to that man because you have changed the will of God to have His same Spirit, mind, yourself and made a man a god instead of receieveg from God the same as Jesus did.

Jesus came in the flesh just as you and I -- he came to Gods SPirit just as we all do who recieve the same from Him. Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus 120 all of these receieved the same Spirit of God. You act as if God changed into a man LOL.

You havent receieved the same as these did have you?
Your problem is that you don't know what the Spirit of God is. Even if I write it for you, you cannot understand it. And if I write my belief about the true Holy Spirit down to you, Satan will tell the moderator that it is not my belief. I don't care if they banner me, because I cannot break my God rules for satisfying others wrong beliefs and against the rules of my God.
One more time! The Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ and the Father God THEIR SPIRIT. It is their nature, their power, their own life, their breath/mind.
Is it so difficult to only follow the Bible??

I see you've gotten bitter over the revelation that you're not what you claim to be.
His way is bitter for you and because you cant be like Him as you are supposed to be -- your bitterness toward Him is very obvious.
You're ignoring the fact that Jesus spoke these words to the original apostles and disciples of the faith. They were HIS servants.
You are ignoring the fact that Jesus speaks to us all. You just dont listen to him for you are to busy dictating to him what you would have him be is all.
Yet... here you are pretending to be Jesus....
Oh heck no, Jesus was his own man just as I am, but we do have the same Father who is God. Jesus was my brother, we really do have the same Father.
Everyone knows we're not YOUR servant.
Now that is the first honest thing you have come up with thus far.
I know you like the idea of being served.
You do? Now that is a revelation, LOL
.....but your father is a liar from the beginning.
Yes the same God Jesus served always is a liar to those who cant conform to His ways to be like Him. But there is a hint for you in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, but in your current state He is a liar as you say of Him. That is why you cant be perfect even as He is perfect. He is a liar for you just as you stated.
He looks to be important in his humbling condition. You do the same.
If you are speaking of Christ -- indeed I agree.
How's that POWER you've got..... getting YOU anywhere?
Same place in the Father Jesus was at in Him.

How about you where is what you have getting you anywhere with Him?
All you have are powerless whispers filled with half truths and misdirection.
I know -- Jesus was accused of the same by the same as you. He was a blasphemer to these as well and we both have the same from our Father.
You serve your own belly.
I had roasted chicken and cherry pie for dinner if that is what you mean. It was delicious.
It is clear you're just trying make yourself "look good"..
Actually being good by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus. It wouldnt hurt you to try to be the same.
... Just like your father.
Absouetly He in me and I in Him are one just as esus prayed to Him that I be. See John 17. You might try Him yourself, He will take away your bitterness toward Him.
He was cast down from his habitation into misery. "Misery loves company"....
As in ... on a cross? I suppose it would be a little miserable to go through what he went through, thank God I havent been through that, but that didnt affect who he was in the Father at all. He did it in Love and obediance to the God who is Love, Holy Love. Same reason i do what I do from Love.

May I ask why the way of God who is Love is such an ugly thing for you? . WHo or what has you so bitter toward His way that you refuse to be like Him and mock His way of Love?

Your problem is that you don't know what the Spirit of God is.
Perhsaps it isnt I who has not met Him to know Him?
Even if I write it for you, you cannot understand it.
I understand you perfectly, even before you write I know in the spirit that you wright from, and it is not from the God of Love for sure.
And if I write my belief about the true Holy Spirit down to you, Satan will tell the moderator that it is not my belief.
That is the problem, it is your beliefs. His way is to be like Him instead of what you believe of Him. If you had met Him it is no longer a belief but Him manifest in you.
I don't care if they banner me, because I cannot break my God rules for satisfying others wrong beliefs and against the rules of my God.
Actually it is your own rules for your god that he may obey your beliefs of a god.
One more time! The Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ and the Father God THEIR SPIRIT. It is their nature, their power, their own life, their breath/mind.
And it is the same in us all who has the same from God as Jesus did. Samemind, same walk as He walks, same Spirit, , perfect as He is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin. You cant be of God and not be these things.
Is it so difficult to only follow the Bible??
It seems to be for some, for it is an instruction manuel how to receieve God in yourself. And as it instructs in 1 John 3, when you do see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him. You will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as it instructs, you will walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following as it instructs.

It is indeed difficult for religious folk to swallow isnt it?

Perhsaps it isnt I who has not met Him to know Him?

I understand you perfectly, even before you write I know in the spirit that you wright from, and it is not from the God of Love for sure.

That is the problem, it is your beliefs. His way is to be like Him instead of what you believe of Him. If you had met Him it is no longer a belief but Him manifest in you.

Actually it is your own rules for your god that he may obey your beliefs of a god.

And it is the same in us all who has the same from God as Jesus did. Samemind, same walk as He walks, same Spirit, , perfect as He is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin. You cant be of God and not be these things.

It seems to be for some, for it is an instruction manuel how to receieve God in yourself. And as it instructs in 1 John 3, when you do see Him as He is, if you ever do, ye shall be like Him. You will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as it instructs, you will walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following as it instructs.

It is indeed difficult for religious folk to swallow isnt it?
Yes!! To be one of this person is very hard with a wrong understanding what the Holy Spirit is. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12. Very hard for someone that cannot keep the 10 commandments and don't have the faith OF JESUS CHRIST.

From Romans 8:1-7, I belong to verse 4 and you verse 7!! Am I right!! Only if you can keep God's commandments you will are NOT an enemy of God.

Yes!! To be one of this person is very hard with a wrong understanding what the Holy Spirit is. Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12. Very hard for someone that cannot keep the 10 commandments and don't have the faith OF JESUS CHRIST.

From Romans 8:1-7, I belong to verse 4 and you verse 7!! Am I right!! Only if you can keep God's commandments you will are NOT an enemy of God.
If one has the mind of the Father, it is not about keeping the law it is about actually living them. Trying to keep the law one will fail misrably. But if one is of God those lwas are fulfilled in you, they are who we become that is not an effort but who we are. Loving they neighbor as yourself becomes reality.

Actually Paul was a self apointed. His insperation was his own opinions from his own beliefs much as you do.

It is better for me to follow Jesus but I can understabnd why you follow Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus.
Well you are NOT Following Jesus because Jesus did in Fact choose Saul on the road to Damascus, to become the Apostle Paul! Case closed!

Depends on whic god one serves doesnt it? Paul used trickery to get people to follow him, or at least that is what he said, and most follow him instead of Jesus, which in a sense makes him their god and will defend his way to be a sinner instead of Jesus and be without sin.

Insperastion? Who inspires you, The same One who came to Jesus and opend His SPirit and who He is and His heaven to Jesus , the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Him Father, The one who teaches you to be holy, pure and without sin, or the one who teaches you are just a dirty ole sinner?

Which one of these inspires you, the One who inspired Jesus to be ye therefore perfect even as the One in heaven is perfect, or the one who uses trickery and a sinner? Arent most duped into following the one who uses trickery and sin? Ask just about anyone here if they are a sinner and they will tell you clearly they are sinners that inspires their reply.

In that as a sinner -- 1 John 3:8 is very clear who their insperation is from.

BTW did you know that the bible that says it is inspired was authorised by ar king that didnt even believ in God? And you say it is inspired by a non believer? Do a little study and see how it actually was inspired. That well is a lot deeper than the one you draw from.
FYI Gary, the ORIGINAL scriptures - ( Hebrew & Aramaic in the OT and Greek in the NT ) are infallible and inspired by God the Holy Spirit ! So yes some TRANSLATION in certain Bibles can have errors made by the Translators! The Apostle Paul wrote ( under Inspiration of the Holy Spirit ) most of the NT and he wrote it in the ORIGINAL Greek, which is Infallible Gary! Case closed!

Not for you I agree, but God demands we be as He is. He in me and I inHim are one just as Jesus was one in Him, see Jesus prayer to our God for you to be in John 17.

You cant walk as He walks in His same light if you are any different at all from Him.

You cant be of God and not be perfect even as your Father inheaven is perfect.

And the real truth is -- when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

As long as you have seperated yourself from Him there is no way you can be of God at all.

He is only Lord if you follow him to be in his way his truth and live his life and he was spot on that no one comes to the Father but his way. And either you follow him as lord and live his way or you dont. In reality jesus is not lord over very man for few who find his way and live it as Jesus lived it in the Father.

As I said he is only if you follow him in obediance to receieve from God that what he receieved from God. The same as Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16 oin yourself. Not many obey him though do they?
Hey Gary, Read John 8:56-58 and then tell us how Jesus could have personally known Abraham before Abram was born! Here's a hint - Jesus Pre-existed as God the WORD in John 1:1 ( who Became Flesh as Jesus Christ in John 1:14 )! That's how and that is EXACTLY why God the Father ONLY calls that Son " O God " in Hebrews 1:8! They wanted to stone Him for claiming to be the " I Am " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14! Case closed on your Counterfeit jesus, who is just a man and NOT God also, as per your TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( Man's word )!

If one has the mind of the Father, it is not about keeping the law it is about actually living them. Trying to keep the law one will fail misrably. But if one is of God those lwas are fulfilled in you, they are who we become that is not an effort but who we are. Loving they neighbor as yourself becomes reality.
Trying to do something is not doing it with conviction. Doing it is obedience.
Are you trying to not stop to the red light?
Why using this phrase: "I can do everything through Jesus?" Stop fighting the truth. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12, my friend there is not written this people are trying!!

FYI Gary, the ORIGINAL scriptures - ( Hebrew & Aramaic in the OT and Greek in the NT ) are infallible and inspired by God the Holy Spirit ! So yes some TRANSLATION in certain Bibles can have errors made by the Translators! The Apostle Paul wrote ( under Inspiration of the Holy Spirit ) most of the NT and he wrote it in the ORIGINAL Greek, which is Infallible Gary! Case closed!
The only true translation of Gods word is if He is manifest in you to do the translating. Anything else is your own ideas about it.

BTW there are no origional manuscripts, all you have is copies of copies edited over and over by man.

Jesus didnt know Paul at all. Jesus was gone before Paul made his bid for apostle.
If you said that Jesus doesn't know Paul, is the same that Jesus don't know you. If Jesus says that He was before Abraham, what did it mean ? to you?
Who is your teacher that has deceive you to speak something that a little child can see that you are completely blind!! Let me talk to your teachers.

Hey Gary, Read John 8:56-58 and then tell us how Jesus could have personally known Abraham before Abram was born! Here's a hint - Jesus Pre-existed as God the WORD in John 1:1 ( who Became Flesh as Jesus Christ in John 1:14 )! That's how and that is EXACTLY why God the Father ONLY calls that Son " O God " in Hebrews 1:8! They wanted to stone Him for claiming to be the " I Am " ( God ) of Exodus 3:14! Case closed on your Counterfeit jesus, who is just a man and NOT God also, as per your TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( Man's word )!

58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

God always has been before Abraham, He was before Moses, He was before Mary, He was before Jesus, He was before 120 and He is before you and I.

Jesus discovered who I AM is in Matt 3:16 when he became as I AM just as all these others did and we today do the same who are born of God to be as I AM as He demands of you as well, the One you reject to be as I Am.

As for me and all of these who did meet Him -- I am that I am because of He who is in me.

You just never have come fac to face with I Am is all but when -- or if -- you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him just as all of these were. 1 John 3. But then you know and I know that you are not going to believe 1 John 3.

Impossible and once again your are contradicting the bible.

Romans 11
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”
35 “Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?

Isaiah 40:13
Who has directed the Spirit of the LORD, or informed Him as His counselor?

1 Corinthians 2:16
"For who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to instruct Him?

Luke 10:22
All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son,

Trying to do something is not doing it with conviction. Doing it is obedience.
Amen and either you are like Him or you are not. Obediance is paramount for sucess isnt it?
Are you trying to not stop to the red light?
Trying is not the way, obediance to do so is.
Why using this phrase: "I can do everything through Jesus?"
Actually you can do everything of the Father BY Jesus to have in you the same from God he had in himself from God.
Stop fighting the truth.
Oh' I stoped doing that many years ago and I let God do the interpretating. You see I used to be like you trying to figure it out instead of letting God Himself manifest Himself in me to do the work. Byt when, or if, you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him instead of your dictattion to your beliefs about a god.
12:17 and 14:12, my friend there is not written this people are trying!!
Trying is not the way, obediance and applying is. People have been trying to get God to come out of that grave and magically appear to them and save them for 6000 years, ands when one comes to show them the way what happens? They reject the very one who God sends to lead you to Him in His promises.

As with the cace in Moses who was a type of Christ God sent to lead people to Him, and only two out of a million actually followed him to those promises.

As with the case of Jesus, his very own disciples flat out denied him to be identified with hjim in his trials and tribulation, rejecting the very one God sent to show them the way to His promises.

And today we have the very same thing, God sends people to lead them to Him that they may receieve form Him His peomises to be as He is ands walk in it as He walks in it and to be perfect even as your Father inehaven is perfect, and what do you get? You get that is impossible, ypou get that is blaspheme, you get that is of the devil.

So noting has changed, people try and try and try to enter into Gods heaven when all the wile He is very clear that it doesnt come with observation but is withn you. And what do you get from these trying? You get Gods heaven is a place that you go to and observe rejecting the very thing He said that it doesnt and is withn you.

You are trying to be Christian by following the laws to regulate your beliefs instead of being His anointed one as He deamnds of you.

Amen and either you are like Him or you are not. Obediance is paramount for sucess isnt it?

Trying is not the way, obediance to do so is.

Actually you can do everything of the Father BY Jesus to have in you the same from God he had in himself from God.

Oh' I stoped doing that many years ago and I let God do the interpretating. You see I used to be like you trying to figure it out instead of letting God Himself manifest Himself in me to do the work. Byt when, or if, you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him instead of your dictattion to your beliefs about a god.

Trying is not the way, obediance and applying is. People have been trying to get God to come out of that grave and magically appear to them and save them for 6000 years, ands when one comes to show them the way what happens? They reject the very one who God sends to lead you to Him in His promises.

As with the cace in Moses who was a type of Christ God sent to lead people to Him, and only two out of a million actually followed him to those promises.

As with the case of Jesus, his very own disciples flat out denied him to be identified with hjim in his trials and tribulation, rejecting the very one God sent to show them the way to His promises.

And today we have the very same thing, God sends people to lead them to Him that they may receieve form Him His peomises to be as He is ands walk in it as He walks in it and to be perfect even as your Father inehaven is perfect, and what do you get? You get that is impossible, ypou get that is blaspheme, you get that is of the devil.

So noting has changed, people try and try and try to enter into Gods heaven when all the wile He is very clear that it doesnt come with observation but is withn you. And what do you get from these trying? You get Gods heaven is a place that you go to and observe rejecting the very thing He said that it doesnt and is withn you.

You are trying to be Christian by following the laws to regulate your beliefs instead of being His anointed one as He deamnds of you.
I have just show you that I don't try!! But live by doing what God said.

58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

God always has been before Abraham, He was before Moses, He was before Mary, He was before Jesus, He was before 120 and He is before you and I.

Jesus discovered who I AM is in Matt 3:16 when he became as I AM just as all these others did and we today do the same who are born of God to be as I AM as He demands of you as well, the One you reject to be as I Am.

As for me and all of these who did meet Him -- I am that I am because of He who is in me.

You just never have come fac to face with I Am is all but when -- or if -- you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him just as all of these were. 1 John 3. But then you know and I know that you are not going to believe 1 John 3.
See the RED part of your reply above Gary?!!! You just admitted that Jesus is " God " because the verses I posted ( John 8:56-58 ) for you to read tells us that Jesus Himself said " Before Abraham was born - I AM " - ----- - Here's those 3 verses " AS IS " in this Bible ----------

John 8:56-58​

New International Version​

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”
57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they ( the unbelievers like you Gary ) said to Him ( Jesus, Gary ), “and you have seen Abraham!”
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I Am!” ----------------------- So you see Gary, Jesus pre-existed as God the " I Am " who spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14! He was the WORD in John 1:1, who " was God " and was " with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) and then He ( the WORD who " Was God " in John 1:1 ) BECAME ( FYI that's a CHANGE Gary ) FLESH as Jesus Christ ( the God-Man ) in John 1:14! ----------------------------- Here's those 2 verses " AS IS " Gary! -----------------'

John 1:1-14​

New International Version​

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word "was with God", and the Word "was God". 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

Back