The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Here's what I posted to Gary Mac and it includes YOU ( Newbirth )! ----------------------- FYI Gary & Newbirth, all the true Christians readers on CARM can CLEARLY see that it is you ( not me ) that has no clue what John 1:1 -18 CLEARLY states because you refuse to see that verse ONE says He ( the WORD ) " was God " instead of " is God "
I showed you it says "was" and not "is"...you posted the word is God which the scriptures do not say.
because there was a CHANGE in He ( the WORD ) who " was God " in verse One, when He ( the WORD ) BECAME ( that's the CHANGE Gary ) " FLESH " as Jesus Christ in verse 14!
That is the reason it says "was" er rod.ney. If he was God and he changed then he s no longer God.
Yes that would be correctly interpreted as God the Word in the Flesh ( God in the Flesh ) or God-Man since He ( the Word ) who " was God " and " was with God " in verse one can't cease to still be God when He become the man called Jesus Christ!
No er ror.ney, the scripture does not say that. There is no mention of God-man or God the word in the scripture...You are teaching multiple Gods.

Both you & Newbirth ( who say Jesus is not both God & Man ) remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
The scripture does not say that either...so you also 100% rebuked the scripture?

"Both God and Man"?
Please explain in view of the fact that you think there were 3-God persons/natures in heaven.
Did ONE of them become a man who pretended to die?

I showed you it says "was" and not "is"...you posted the word is God which the scriptures do not say.

That is the reason it says "was" er rod.ney. If he was God and he changed then he s no longer God.

No er ror.ney, the scripture does not say that. There is no mention of God-man or God the word in the scripture...You are teaching multiple Gods.

The scripture does not say that either...so you also 100% rebuked the scripture?
See that Readers?!!!!!!!!! Newbirth implied that God can cease to be God! John 1:1 says " Was God " and NOT " Is God " because the WORD was no longer JUST " God " when He became " FLESH " as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! It is a FACT that God will NEVER cease to be God! So yes indeed the CORRECT Interpretation of John 1:1+14 is that the WORD who " Was God " in verse 1 BECAME ( A CHANGE ) God-Man in verse 14! Case closed on Newbirth's Blasphemy that God can cease to be God when He becomes FLESH! Thus God in the Flesh is the Truth! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16 Newbirth!

See that Readers?!!!!!!!!! Newbirth implied that God can cease to be God!
No, I did not...God is the father, the father never ceased to be God.
John 1:1 says " Was God " and NOT " Is God " because the WORD was no longer JUST " God " when He became " FLESH " as Jesus Christ in John 1:14!
You are teaching another gospel. The word was with God. The word was made flesh. Do you deny the word is Jesus and God is the father?
It is a FACT that God will NEVER cease to be God!
No one said he did, that is a strawman argument.
So yes indeed the CORRECT Interpretation of John 1:1+14 is that the WORD who " Was God " in verse 1 BECAME ( A CHANGE ) God-Man in verse 14!
Nope, that is a fantasy doctrine. Do you agree the word is Jesus and God is his father?
Case closed on Newbirth's Blasphemy that God can cease to be God when He becomes FLESH!
Strawman argument.
Thus God in the Flesh is the Truth! You remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16 Newbirth!
You have not shown the father became flesh.

No, I did not...God is the father, the father never ceased to be God.

You are teaching another gospel. The word was with God. The word was made flesh. Do you deny the word is Jesus and God is the father?

No one said he did, that is a strawman argument.

Nope, that is a fantasy doctrine. Do you agree the word is Jesus and God is his father?

Strawman argument.

You have not shown the father became flesh.
FYI again Newbirth, The WORD " Was God " in John 1:1 and He Became FLESH as Jesus the God-Man in verse 14, since you now agree that God can't cease to still be God when a CHANGE is made! Yes there is a God the Father and that is who God the WORD " was with " in John 1:14! He was also with God the Holy Spirit in that verse! So yes I can Correctly interpret the WORD as God the Word since that verse CLEARLY says " the WORD was God "! It says WAS God instead of IS God because He ( God the Word ) became God-Man in verse 14! Yes correctly interpreted as God-Man as you now agree that God can't cease to still be God when He becomes Flesh as the man Jesus Christ! Yes God the Father and Also God the Holy Spirit is the God of the man Jesus Christ, but Not of God the Word that still exists ( since He can't cease )! So Jesus is BOTH God and Man or God-Man as per John 1:1 & Heb.1:8! He was NOT created because John 1:3 & Col.1:16 say ALL creation was through & by Him! You were already Correctly told that those 2 scriptures would have said God created the Word and then had all the rest of creation through & by Him, if the Word who became Jesus Christ was created as you & Gary Mac WRONGFULLY say! Case closed on Newbirth's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that only the Father is God! All 3 ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) are called " God " in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Newbirth remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!

Last edited:
FYI Gary & Newbirth, all the true Christians readers on CARM can CLEARLY see that it is you ( not me ) that has no clue what John 1:1 -18 CLEARLY states because yo refuse to see that verse ONE says He ( the WORD ) " was God " instead of " is God " because there was a CHANGE in He ( the WORD ) who " was God " in verse One, when He ( the WORD ) BECAME ( that's the CHANGE Gary ) " FLESH " as Jesus Christ in verse 14! Yes that would be correctly interpreted as God the Word in the Flesh ( God in the Flesh ) or God-Man since He ( the Word ) who " was God " and " was with God " in verse one can't cease to still be God when He become the man called Jesus Christ! Both you & Newbirth ( who say Jesus is not both God & Man ) remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
rodnay -- Beware of any religious beliefs that keeps you separate you from God to be like Him and in His same image that He creates man in and perfect as He is perfect.

FYI again Gary, You are NOT born again because you still refuse to accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( Both God and Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) as your Lord & Savior! You still follow a COUNTERFEIT jesus ( just a man ) as per your say so ( Man's word ) on record on CARM! Case closed!
Sure I am born of God, you just cant relate to Him being your own Father as He was Jesus father and us all who are His sons. there is One that you do not know, that is very obvious.

And you really should consider to be aware of anything that keeps you separated from Him, as you are separated from Him and not like Him, for when, or if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3

Sure I am born of God, you just cant relate to Him being your own Father as He was Jesus father and us all who are His sons. there is One that you do not know, that is very obvious.

And you really should consider to be aware of anything that keeps you separated from Him, as you are separated from Him and not like Him, for when, or if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3
Impossible those born of God confess Jesus is the Son of God(God) in the flesh ( John 1:1;14) and (Colossians 1:19;2:9) and the spirit of antichrist denies this truth ( 1 John 4:2-3, 2 John 1:7) just like you deny gary, so you have not the Holy Spirit but another spirit by which you speak.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In the beginning of every mans salvation is the word of God, you cant know Him at all without Him giving you His word. His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the heart by God Himself be in you. Jesus didnt receive His word until he was about 30 years old when God came to Him by His SPirit and opened up who He really is in him. Matt 3:16, but I dont expect you will believe Matt 3:16, most dont.

He gave Moses His word the same way, He gave 120 in an upper room His word the same way, and He will give you His word the same way if you will only obey Him and receieve from Him instead of guessing what others has said from a book.

Jesus was very clear how God gives His word, he said ion that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You just dont obey to receieve from Him to have that day is all. you are to busy dictating to God your word about Him. And you cant even see what you are doing because from lack in receiving His word in you to be identified with Him in it.. But when, or if you ever do receive from God His word and see Him as He really i by His word be in you, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

The word was God and is with God and man is the temple of His word. he resides no other place for He is Spirit His word is SPirit and man is the recipient of where our identity is with Him by His word be your own disposition just as He is. You never have met Him to become His living word, that is very obvious in your religious beliefs where you dictste to your god what he is, who he is and what he can and cannot do.
John told us that before he came to earth as Jesus, He existed with the father eternally, and was also God Himself!

Jesus was eternally begotten of the Father, being Himself very God, are you?

Impossible those born of God confess Jesus is the Son of God(God) in the flesh ( John 1:1;14) and (Colossians 1:19;2:9) and the spirit of antichrist denies this truth ( 1 John 4:2-3, 2 John 1:7) just like you deny gary, so you have not the Holy Spirit but another spirit by which you speak.

hope this helps !!!
he who denies Jesus is God Incarnate is under spirit of Antichrist!

Then you take it to read, as most Churchianity- In the beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with Jesus, and the Word was Jesus. Jesus was in the beginning with Jesus; all things were made by Jesus, and without Jesus was not anything made that was made.

And, that being God with an Immortal Soul, He COULD NOT die?
No, that is how Modualists and Oneness read it, NOT true Christians! Jesus was with God the father

Impossible those born of God confess Jesus is the Son of God(God) in the flesh
Absolute He was in the flesh and Gods son. SO are we all who has from God that what Jesus had from Him.

You haven't received from the One Jesus did have you?
( John 1:1;14) and (Colossians 1:19;2:9) and the spirit of antichrist denies this truth ( 1 John 4:2-3, 2 John 1:7) just like you deny gary, so you have not the Holy Spirit but another spirit by which you speak.

hope this helps !!!
The antichrist is anyone who denies Gods SPirit to be like Him and there are many of you. As for me He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus prayed to our God for me to be in John 17. Which is antichrist for you to think that you could be one in Him yourself.

Jesus way is antichrist for you to be like Him is very obvious in your statements. May God help your understanding is all I can ask of the One Jesus prayed to himself.

Gary how can you call yourself a Christian when you deny the Resurrection and the gospel ?

Gary how can you call yourself a Christian when you deny the Resurrection and the gospel ?
I do not deny the resurrection at all LOL ... He is resurrected in me, My identity is with God. He is resurrected in me to be like Him just as Jesus identity was like Him.

The gospel of Christ is that I be like Him. -- And It worked for me.

His way may not be for you to be like Him but it does for me. It worked for Jesus as well for he was like our Father as well.

Only because you dont follow the way of Christ doesnt mean others dont to be like Him as God demands of us,. it only means that you dont is all.

FYI I said the WORD is God-Man, and yes He " Was God " in John 1:1 before He became God-Man in John 1:14! So He is no longer JUST God, but God in the Flesh or correctly interpreted as God-Man! Case closed and Newbirth & Gary Mac still remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & Heb.1:6+8 ) that CLEARLY tells us that Truth!

I do not deny the resurrection at all LOL ... He is resurrected in me, My identity is with God. He is resurrected in me to be like Him just as Jesus identity was like Him.

The gospel of Christ is that I be like Him. -- And It worked for me.

His way may not be for you to be like Him but it does for me. It worked for Jesus as well for he was like our Father as well.

Only because you dont follow the way of Christ doesnt mean others dont to be like Him as God demands of us,. it only means that you dont is all.
Oh, So Gary thinks Jesus resurrection body ( Physical Flesh & Bones as per Luke 24:39 ) is in him ( Gary ) instead of just his spirit that never died to need a resurrection! 1 Cor.6:19 tells us that only God's Spirit ( Not His resurrection body ) dwells in All saved peoples temple/bodies! Gary remains rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!

Back