The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Christ is God. You were not God prior to your human existence. The Son is the Eternal God who became Incarnate- John 1:1;14.
Yes Christ is Gods anointing. All who has His same mind, Spirit, is anointed of God which is Christ in us. . And yes all who is anointed of God by His SPirit are His sons and God incarnate, which incarnate simply means coming into man from the outward inward. Jesus experienced this incarnation in Matt 3:16, Moses did on the mountain, 120 did in an upper room and so did I and all today who has received Him as our own life to live it as these did.

You sure are opposed to His ways.

First Jesus didnt tell me anything, he is no longer with us. All I do is repeat what was written of Jesus and what he said I should be in the Father myself. If you are any different from what he says you should be in the Father then you do not follow what is written of him at all.

All of Gods revelations are sealed until they are opened to you by obediance just as they were opened to Jesus. See Matt 3:16. You will never get them opened by philosophy or thinking in which you are displaying. You can read tomes on the work of the Holy Spirit and through philosophy and thinking miss the very One who opens His revelation just as He did in Jesus and these others who through obediance received from God Himself WHo made things as clear as light, they they walked in that light as He is in the light.

And in that comparison with your doctrine from that of Jesus, it is easy to see who has seen Him and who hasnt and who are like Him and who isnt, and when ye see Him as He is ye shall be like Him to. 1 John 3.
So you deny the resurrection. Thanka for that admission

I had not had my coffee when I wrote Jesus. I should have said God

Thirdly you said " what is written of Jesus". You have said before you do not believe any scripture that was not spoken by Jesus. And if you do not receive from God himself until after you become like God. You are proclaiming to be like God before you are joined to him

yes I can read your unbiblical confession about your false christ who is not God and who you are nothing like.
SO all these things Jesus said you should be and would be if -- is unbiblical?

God help you in understanding for He is the only one who can.

BTW you didnt answer sense mhy question where you say Matt 3:16 is unbiblical -- so the Spirit, who God is, came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened all of His heaven to him was not God. So perhaps you tell me who or what spirit that was?

And John 17 to one in the Father is unbiblical?
And be perfect even as your Father in heaven is unbiblical?
And walk as He walks in His same light is unbiblical
And let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus is unbiblical?
And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3, is unbiblical?
And in that day ye shall ask Jesus noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you is unbiblical?

Then you have written your own bible. For that list goes on and one and is actually written in my bible. I know it isnt written in yours that is very obvious but it is mine.

BTW you didnt answer sense mhy question where you say Matt 3:16 is unbiblical --

I'm pretty sure civic NEVER said "Matt 3:16 is unbiblical".
Just because he rejects your interpretation of a verse, doesn't mean he rejects the verse.

Perhaps this is why I put you on "ignore"...

And in that day ye shall ask Jesus noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you is unbiblical?

<sigh>
What a waste of time trying to argue with you, when all you do is misrepresent others.

Back to "ignore" you go...

As you say you are relying one what others say instead of listening to God Himself. Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me nothing but go to the Father for yourself and he will give it you. That is the one you should rely instead of mans opinions as you say you rely on. That right there should tell you someting about who I am is if Jesus said go Father yourself. But evidently Jesus words dont count.

You can read it in Hebrew, Greek, Latin, English, and a host of others, fact is I am has been here from the beginning Adam was the first to be as I AM, Jesus didnt come along for another 4000 years, read it yourself. The same I AM who came to Adam where he became like Him is the same I AM who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and did the same in hm. Read it yourself. Buyt evidently that doesnt count for you.

The real issue is that you never have me the same I AM, as for me I am that I am because of He who is in me just as these received form Him His same mind, same Spirit, same disposition and walk in His same light. ANd you can read how you are supposed to be as I AM as well, Read 1 John 3 and when you see Who I AM is ye shall be like Him as well. And evidently what is written doesnt count for you.

You dont have a clue what you are talking about from lack in being as I AM is as these were like Him. Abraham, Moses 120 all became like Him. Your religious beliefs will never expose who I Am is to you as He did in all of these, especially Jesus.

See Matt 3:16 this is when all of who I Am is was opened to Jesus. But to you that doesnt count.

There is One that you do not know and it is the same One who all of these became like. But to you that doesnt count.

So these you say you rely on dont have a clue who God is and what they are talking about. WHich explains your comment clearly.
NONE other then Yahweh ever claimed to be I Am!

BTW you didnt answer sense mhy question where you say Matt 3:16 is unbiblical -- so the Spirit, who God is, came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened all of His heaven to him was not God. So perhaps you tell me who or what spirit that was?

Then you have written your own bible. For that list goes on and one and is actually written in my bible. I know it isnt written in yours that is very obvious but it is mine.
Jesus was and is very God, are you?

My confession is that God came to Jesus by His SPirit and opened all of His heaven to him,
My confession is that I am perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect as he says you should be to.
My confession is that he is the way, the truth, and the life that I am supposed to live and no one comes to the Father but this same way as he had of the Father.
My confession is that I and the Father are one, He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus prayed to him for me to be as he was on in the Father. John 17.
My confession is that I have his same mind, SPirit, and walk in the light as He is in the light.,
My confession is when I saw Him as He is I became like Him, 1 John 3.
My confession is in that day I did have to ask Jesus anything and go to the Father for myself and He gives it me just as Jesus said you should as well.

And I agree with you that this confession for who and what Jesus said I should be in the Father and actually apply it certainly contrary to yours.
Jesus is God, are you?

Jesus is God, are you?
Amazing how a person can be so blind as to think they are nor different than Jesus and on the same playing field as GOD. Its the ultimate self deception and epitome of narcissism. God opposes the proud and give grace to the humble, not those who think they are exactly like Christ.

So you deny the resurrection. Thanka for that admission
Oh no not at all' one cant live in Christ washout Christ restricted in you. Christ defiantly is resurrected in us all who has been anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God, which is Christ in us. He is not resurrected in you is He?
I had not had my coffee when I wrote Jesus. I should have said God

Thirdly you said " what is written of Jesus". You have said before you do not believe any scripture that was not spoken by Jesus.
May I ask what spawns you to like like that?
And if you do not receive from God himself until after you become like God.
Your a little mixed up and not reading the posts, you are skimming through them and forming opinions before you even read through them.

You cant become like Him until He comes to you and opens all of His heaven to you. He did it in Jesus in Matt 3:16, He did in Adam in the garden Gen 3:22, He did it in Moses, He did it in 120. And if you will note none of these were like Him until He opened up who He really is. And when, or if, you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. Read 1 John 3. But you would have to believe what is actually written in order to.
You are proclaiming to be like God before you are joined to him
Oh no I didnt become like Him until I saw Him as He really is. Which simply is Love. And someting that obviously is completely foreign to your understanding about who He is and How we get anointed of God, which is Christ in us, which is a mind that is of Love. And you really should stop making up these lies it really exposes your immaturity and foolishness and not of God at all. For you comment about a subject that you know noting of.

Oh No' Jesus was not God anymore than I am for we both have the same Father to be His sons. Jesus was my brother we have the same Father who is God.
you just confessed the spirit of antichrist as per 1 John 4:2-3, 2 John 1:7 denying Christ who is God has come and remains in the flesh as a man.

Amazing how a person can be so blind as to think they are nor different than Jesus and on the same playing field as GOD. Its the ultimate self deception and epitome of narcissism. God opposes the proud and give grace to the humble, not those who think they are exactly like Christ.
What is more amazing is Jesus was clear who you are supposed to be in the Father as he was in the Father and so blind to think he lied.

But you are right in that God opposes the proud who refuse to be like Him as His example was He sent to show you the way to be like Him. You should humble yourself and follow the way of Jesus instead of dictating to him that what you would have him be.

And we who are of Christ do not think we are exactly like Christ at all -- it is confirmation that we are and our identity is with Him and has the same Spirit in us who was in Jesus which is Gods perfect anointing and we are perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect.

Only because you cant relate to the perfection of Christ manifest in you does not me others cant, for through obediance we are, it only means that you cant in rejection of Him to be is all.

You just reject the way of Jesus to have the Christ as your own disposition yourself, totally antichrist.

What is false is your unbiblical interpretation of what Jesus said.

Whom shall we believe, the many years of biblical interpretation by Godly men, who agree with the whole of scripture.

Or one lone individual who picks and chooses what he wants to accept, and blatantly proclaims himself to posses all knowledge.

Oh no not at all' one cant live in Christ washout Christ restricted in you. Christ defiantly is resurrected in us all who has been anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God, which is Christ in us. He is not resurrected in you is He?

May I ask what spawns you to like like that?

Your a little mixed up and not reading the posts, you are skimming through them and forming opinions before you even read through them.

You cant become like Him until He comes to you and opens all of His heaven to you. He did it in Jesus in Matt 3:16, He did in Adam in the garden Gen 3:22, He did it in Moses, He did it in 120. And if you will note none of these were like Him until He opened up who He really is. And when, or if, you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. Read 1 John 3. But you would have to believe what is actually written in order to.

Oh no I didnt become like Him until I saw Him as He really is. Which simply is Love. And someting that obviously is completely foreign to your understanding about who He is and How we get anointed of God, which is Christ in us, which is a mind that is of Love. And you really should stop making up these lies it really exposes your immaturity and foolishness and not of God at all. For you comment about a subject that you know noting of.
But you do deny the bodily resurrection of Christ, which even Jesus Himself proclaims, when He showed His wounds to Thomas.

Nice to know that you even call Jesus a liar.

What is more amazing is Jesus was clear who you are supposed to be in the Father as he was in the Father and so blind to think he lied.

But you are right in that God opposes the proud who refuse to be like Him as His example was He sent to show you the way to be like Him. You should humble yourself and follow the way of Jesus instead of dictating to him that what you would have him be.

And we who are of Christ do not think we are exactly like Christ at all -- it is confirmation that we are and our identity is with Him and has the same Spirit in us who was in Jesus which is Gods perfect anointing and we are perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect.

Only because you cant relate to the perfection of Christ manifest in you does not me others cant, for through obediance we are, it only means that you cant in rejection of Him to be is all.

You just reject the way of Jesus to have the Christ as your own disposition yourself, totally antichrist.
A good expression of what you are doing is talking out of both sides of your mouth.

What is false is your unbiblical interpretation of what Jesus said.
I see' so you do not believe what literally is written. That makes sense in your interpretation of it.
Whom shall we believe, the many years of biblical interpretation by Godly men, who agree with the whole of scripture.
As with Jesus get your information from god not from man as you are doing. To you God is incompetent to relay His message to you. But in reality in that day ye shall ask Jesus noting, ask no man anything, but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You just dont believe what is written that He will is all, your trust in in religious beliefs not designed by god at all.
Or one lone individual who picks and chooses what he wants to accept, and blatantly proclaims himself to posses all knowledge.
Or one lone individual who received from God and accepted that what He offers, his name was Jesus. But then he actually isnt alone, I did the same thing and am alone as he was. You are like Jesus own disciples who flat out denied to be identified with him in his trials and tribulations. you dont have a clue why he was alone or why I am alone in this. But actually I am not a lone, there are a few who has found His way to be like Him.

And when or if you ever do see Him as He i s hall be like Him as well that you say John misinterpreted of Him. in 1 John 3.

Think about why that is a miss interpretation for you if that is possible.
Think about why to be ye therefore perfect as your Father in heaven is a misinterpretation for you
Think about why to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one i John 17 is a misinterpretation for you
Think about why to walk as He walks in His same light is a misinterpretation for you.
Think about how God coming to Jesus by His SPirit and opening up all of His heaven is a misinterpretation for you in Matt 3:16

And that list for misinterpretations goes on and on for you doesnt it? .

A good expression of what you are doing is talking out of both sides of your mouth.
Only because you cant discern Gods SPirit for who He is to interpret for you. you are trying to figure Him out on your own. But if you will seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness He will giove to you His way Himself.

His Kingdom, you dont have a clue where it is. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 he tells clearly where it is. That is the one you should be seeking where it is.

Back