The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

But you do deny the bodily resurrection of Christ, which even Jesus Himself proclaims, when He showed His wounds to Thomas.

Nice to know that you even call Jesus a liar.
Jesus was very clear to Thomas. SPirit, and God is a SPirit mind you, doesnt come with observation as you see me as a man, see Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. You dont have a clue what was being conveyed to Thomas, and what Thomas finally saw.

When I saw Him as He really and became like Him as well, 1 John 3, I said the same thing Thomas did, My Lord and my God how I have missed you all along being deceived by the teachings of man that a man is a god. Jesus came to this same realization in Matt 3:16, you can read it how it was opened to him just as it was opened to Thomas and 120, and Moses and Adam and Abraham and me and all who has received form God the very same SPirit. God really is a SPirit you just dont believe Him that He is and cling to the creeds of man who worship a god of flesh instead of SPirit.

Jesus was very clear to Thomas. SPirit, and God is a SPirit mind you, doesnt come with observation as you see me as a man, see Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. You dont have a clue what was being conveyed to Thomas, and what Thomas finally saw.

When I saw Him as He really and became like Him as well, 1 John 3, I said the same thing Thomas did, My Lord and my God how I have missed you all along being deceived by the teachings of man that a man is a god. Jesus came to this same realization in Matt 3:16, you can read it how it was opened to him just as it was opened to Thomas and 120, and Moses and Adam and Abraham and me and all who has received form God the very same SPirit. God really is a SPirit you just dont believe Him that He is and cling to the creeds of man who worship a god of flesh instead of SPirit.
So when Jesus asked Thomas to touch his wounds,Jesus did not really mean it.

Go ahead keep digging that hole deeper for yourself. You are flailing

Jesus was and is very God, are you?

Jesus was and is very God, are you?
He thinks he is like Jesus being sinless, perfect and God in the same way Jesus is called God. In the real world we call this delusional. Not being in touch with reality.

He thinks he is like Jesus being sinless, perfect and God in the same way Jesus is called God. In the real world we call this delusional. Not being in touch with reality.
If he can also do healings, miracles, and die and raise again in physical form he will have something!

None of the Apostles ever saw themselves any where close to being like Jesus!

So when Jesus asked Thomas to touch his wounds,Jesus did not really mean it.

Go ahead keep digging that hole deeper for yourself. You are flailing
He asks you to touch his wounds.

The same One Thomas finally saw is the same One Jesus finally saw in Matt 3:16., and is the same One all of us see when we see Him as He is , 1 John, ye shall be lik Him to if you ever do see. And clearly this is the one that you do not see yourself

Spiritually all of this is discerned. Flailing would be not to see who he is and you cant see him at all least it is by spirit. You cant worship God at all least it is by Spirit. I see him clearly, my identification is with him.

You just cant see him yourself is why for you it is flailing. You are looking for a man that looks like a god instead and that never will happen, never has happened and never will.

Digging that hole deeper? The hole you are digging is a grave without Him.

Dig a little deeper in that well for yourself -- for at the bottom is a cool drink of spiritual water and guess what if you do, out from you will flow those same living waters that flowed out from Jesus. but sense your god is a man instead of Spirit there is no way that can happen.

God really is a Spirit whether you think so or not. You are not looking at Him in His light, you are looking at the god you have formed to be in your image and dictate to him your own will for him that he may obey your beliefs. And you cant even see what you are doing let alone see Jesus. Cant see him can you? And is not the reason you are waiting to see him?

Jesus was eternal word of the father, existed forever as also God, have you?
Oh no' in the beginning was Gods word, Jesus didnt receieve His word until he was about 30 when God came into him and opened His word in that man. See Matt 3:16. He does the same in us all who receives His word in us. We become His living word made flesh.

BTW His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the hearts of all present and past who has received Him to walk as He walks in it.

You guys are so elementary in thinking it is unreal. All that yall know is what man has taught you from opinion and God has no say so in you at all.

None of the Apostles ever saw themselves any where close to being like Jesus!
SO true -- every single one of them flat out denied to be identified with Jesus in his trials and tribulations for sure.

But fact is -- they all became like Him after acts 2 didnt they? Suffered the same accusations hatred, scandals Jesus faced. And the same is today, we who are as he is as God demands of us cant identify with being like Him at all can you? That is very obvious just as you say.

But if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3. That should tell you someting about Jesus apostles.

He asks you to touch his wounds.

The same One Thomas finally saw is the same One Jesus finally saw in Matt 3:16., and is the same One all of us see when we see Him as He is , 1 John, ye shall be lik Him to if you ever do see. And clearly this is the one that you do not see yourself

Spiritually all of this is discerned. Flailing would be not to see who he is and you cant see him at all least it is by spirit. You cant worship God at all least it is by Spirit. I see him clearly, my identification is with him.

You just cant see him yourself is why for you it is flailing. You are looking for a man that looks like a god instead and that never will happen, never has happened and never will.

Digging that hole deeper? The hole you are digging is a grave without Him.

Dig a little deeper in that well for yourself -- for at the bottom is a cool drink of spiritual water and guess what if you do, out from you will flow those same living waters that flowed out from Jesus. but sense your god is a man instead of Spirit there is no way that can happen.

God really is a Spirit whether you think so or not. You are not looking at Him in His light, you are looking at the god you have formed to be in your image and dictate to him your own will for him that he may obey your beliefs. And you cant even see what you are doing let alone see Jesus. Cant see him can you? And is not the reason you are waiting to see him?
Now you are starting to write in sentences with bad grammatical structure. Guess your perfection does not reach to grammar.

How many dead people has he raised up? How many times feed thousands with a loaf of wonder bread and a jar of peanut butter?
I cant count the thousands but it has been a lot. We had a food bank and went to a place in down town Fort Worth called the slab and fed thousands over the 15 year period I went there. I went to various stores and super markets and gather tons of day old bread, and other foods for free to distribute to these. god is so Good isnt He. All I have to do is obey Him.

How about you how many have you fed with a few loves of wonder bread?

As far as raising people from the dead, Im trying to raise you from it. But physically I really havent tried, but as for myself ive been there and done that.

And Jesus himself struggled with people as yourself for Mark 6:5And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

Healing folk? I was clergy and went into Cooks Children's Hospital almost daily and prayed for sick children. Seen some healed, seen some die. Prayed with a whole lot of parents about their children.

I did volunteer prison work for over 25 years and been in just about every prison in Texas. Seen some healed seen many die. Seen many minds healed from hate to love seen some who hate destroyed them.

Now you can accuse me of boasting LOL.

Now how about you tell us how many you have as is common among us Jesus disciples?

Now you are starting to write in sentences with bad grammatical structure. Guess your perfection does not reach to grammar.
Ive always written in bad grammatical structure. That has nothing to do with the perfections of God WHo is Love and who God is in me. Perfect even as Love is perfect and walk in His same light as He walks in it.

You really do not know His perfections, very obvious in your lame and elementary reply.

I cant count the thousands but it has been a lot. We had a food bank and went to a place in down town Fort Worth called the slab and fed thousands over the 15 year period I went there. I went to various stores and super markets and gather tons of day old bread, and other foods for free to distribute to these. god is so Good isnt He. All I have to do is obey Him.

How about you how many have you fed with a few loves of wonder bread?

As far as raising people from the dead, Im trying to raise you from it. But physically I really havent tried, but as for myself ive been there and done that.

And Jesus himself struggled with people as yourself for Mark 6:5And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

Healing folk? I was clergy and went into Cooks Children's Hospital almost daily and prayed for sick children. Seen some healed, seen some die. Prayed with a whole lot of parents about their children.

I did volunteer prison work for over 25 years and been in just about every prison in Texas. Seen some healed seen many die. Seen many minds healed from hate to love seen some who hate destroyed them.

Now you can accuse me of boasting LOL.

Now how about you tell us how many you have as is common among us Jesus disciples?
Now you are grossly exaggerating. Feeding people is not the same as rasing them from the dead.

You admit that some of the people you prayed for died. So your perfection is rather hit and miss.

Now I can see the main reason you are here is to bragg about yourself and boast about how perfect you are. But you have admitted that your record for perfection is spotty.

Ive always written in bad grammatical structure. That has nothing to do with the perfections of God WHo is Love and who God is in me. Perfect even as Love is perfect and walk in His same light as He walks in it.

You really do not know His perfections, very obvious in your lame and elementary reply.
So perfect does not really mean perfect.

Brag on, brag on.

Back