The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Yes as was always consitant and he prayed to his God for you to be one in Him as he was one in Him John 17.
Jesus was not the example. He was the method for us to be reconciled to God, by his death and resurrection. You deny the words Jesus said after the resurrection.

Jesus was not the example. He was the method for us to be reconciled to God, by his death and resurrection. You deny the words Jesus said after the resurrection.
Oh no Jesus definatly the one God sent to show us the way. He really was the example of God who sent him. ANd He presented the method the Father has for all who will receieve Him as Jesus receieved Him. It is by My Spirit says the Lord.

You just do not adhere to the one God sent to show you the way to the Father is all.

If you do not believe Jesus when he said God sent him then you have your own religion apart from the one God did send.

Oh no Jesus definatly the one God sent to show us the way. He really was the example of God who sent him. ANd He presented the method the Father has for all who will receieve Him as Jesus receieved Him. It is by My Spirit says the Lord.

You just do not adhere to the one God sent to show you the way to the Father is all.

If you do not believe Jesus when he said God sent him then you have your own religion apart from the one God did send.
You are a clanging gong

Nope Jesus was God in the flesh. He said his purpose was to die and be resurrected
Actually God was in Jesus flesh just as He is in us all who has receieved Him as Jesus did. See Matt 3:16 thi is how Jesus became to know Him and His heaven. We are no different from the same at all.

Sadly obviously you have not receieved from God that what Jesus receieved from Him as He demands of you. But truth is, when or if you ever see Him Him as He is as Jesus did, ye shall be like Him as well 1 John 3.

Actually God was in Jesus flesh just as He is in us all who has receieved Him as Jesus did. See Matt 3:16 thi is how Jesus became to know Him and His heaven. We are no different from the same at all.

Sadly obviously you have not receieved from God that what Jesus receieved from Him as He demands of you. But truth is, when or if you ever see Him Him as He is as Jesus did, ye shall be like Him as well 1 John 3.
I am begging to notice that you have an affect in some of your sentences, so that they just don’t make sense. Example the second sentence of your first paragraph. Perhaps that may explain somewhat your egomaniacal claim that you are equal to God.

it may be a chicken and the egg thing of which came first. The egomaniac attitude or the affect,

And you received from the spirit of antichrist and his teaching as per 1 John 4:2-3 and 2 John 1:7 which denies Jesus is a man in the flesh. The spirit of truth is in opposition to your heretical views of Christ who was not God nor is He now a man.

hope this helps !!!

I am begging to notice that you have an affect in some of your sentences, so that they just don’t make sense. Example the second sentence of your first paragraph. Perhaps that may explain somewhat your egomaniacal claim that you are equal to God.

it may be a chicken and the egg thing of which came first. The egomaniac attitude or the affect,
If you do not believe that God came to Jesus by the Spirit that He is and opend up all of His heaven to that man in Matt 3:16, as He does in us all who will receieve the same from Him then I can understand why you think as you do. You cant relate to God at all without the same be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

If you do not believe that God came to Jesus by the Spirit that He is and opend up all of His heaven to that man in Matt 3:16, as He does in us all who will receieve the same from Him then I can understand why you think as you do. You cant relate to God at all without the same be in you who was in Christ Jesus.
As I have said before I do not pick and choose what parts of the Bible i believe to fit my ego.

And you received from the spirit of antichrist and his teaching as per 1 John 4:2-3 and 2 John 1:7 which denies Jesus is a man in the flesh. The spirit of truth is in opposition to your heretical views of Christ who was not God nor is He now a man.

hope this helps !!!
Yes the same Spirit who came to Jesus and came to me and is supposed to come to you as well is antichrist for your belief system. I totally agree with you.
n i
Jesus came in the flesh just as you and I came in the flkesh but because you have made that name a god deny his flesh who was not god for the God of heaven is Spirit and not flesh, He only resides in man and Jesus didnt even know His Spirit until he was about 30 yearts old, see Matt 3:16. This is the one you do not know yourself.

As I have said before I do not pick and choose what parts of the Bible i believe to fit my ego.
Oh absouetly you do and even dictate to it your own interpretations of it from a carnal mind, for spiritually it is discerned, the part that you are missin in interpretation of it.

Oh absouetly you do and even dictate to it your own interpretations of it from a carnal mind, for spiritually it is discerned, the part that you are missin in interpretation of it.

What i know is that you and the word of God are in conflict. You and the words of Jesus are in conflict. You are false.

John 8:58. In which Jesus state he existed at the time of Abraham and is equal to God.
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jesus always refered to his Father who was his God. And his God existed before abraham, He was before Moses, he was before Jesus, He was before 120, and He was before you and I.

Actually Adam was the first to know I Am, the first to be come like Him, Gen 3;22, not Jesus, Jesus didnt know who I Am is until he was about 30 in Matt 3:16, you can read it where I AM opend all of His heaven to Jesus. And I AM does the same in us all who will receieve the same from Him.

You are not as I Am are you?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jesus always refered to his Father who was his God. And his God existed before abraham, He was before Moses, he was before Jesus, He was before 120, and He was before you and I.

Actually Adam was the first to know I Am, the first to be come like Him, Gen 3;22, not Jesus, Jesus didnt know who I Am is until he was about 30 in Matt 3:16, you can read it where I AM opend all of His heaven to Jesus. And I AM does the same in us all who will receieve the same from Him.

You are not as I Am are you?
And neither are you. Jesus claims that he was there, not that he became as God.

And neither are you. Jesus claims that he was there, not that he became as God.
Amen Jesus never claimed he was God only the son. But I am His son just as Jesus was we have the sameFatjher who is God.

Jesus claimes God came to him when he was about 30 years old and opened up all of who He is to him. Matt 3:16. Amd we all who has receieved the same from God make that same identity.

Amen Jesus never claimed he was God only the son. But I am His son just as Jesus was we have the sameFatjher who is God.

Jesus claimes God came to him when he was about 30 years old and opened up all of who He is to him. Matt 3:16. Amd we all who has receieved the same from God make that same identity.
He is God’s only son.

Back