The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

So you think that Jesus had a transparent Visage.
No he was a man made of a woman just as you and I. The invisible part is the Spirit of God he housed -- for man is the temple of.

A simple concept religious minds makes so complicated.

Oh the weird things that you dream up.
In the case of Christ be in you, you anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God as God demands of you if you are to be of Him -- Facts is stranger than fiction.

God is all knowledgeable. You are fallible human. You don't know everything
We who are born of God and has the mind of God are like Him, and when you ypuirsel;f see him as He is ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3 and know everything our Father knows with noting hidden that was hidden.

Just as with Jesus in Matt 3:16, He comes to all who will receive Him and opens up all of His heaven to us. Jesus referred to this new knowledge as born again.

No he was a man made of a woman just as you and I. The invisible part is the Spirit of God he housed -- for man is the temple of.

A simple concept religious minds makes so complicated.

In the case of Christ be in you, you anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God as God demands of you if you are to be of Him -- Facts is stranger than fiction.
I was talking about after the resurrection. For someone supposedly perfect, you don’t follow the conversation very well.

I was talking about after the resurrection. For someone supposedly perfect, you don’t follow the conversation very well.
You misunderstand. Christ is not risen at all least Christ is risen you from that dead state of religion to the way, they truth, and live the life of and no one comes to the Father but this way just as Jesus said.

Do you know why he is not risen and most are seeking him to come up out of that grave someday and save them? Because they are seeking a man as a god instead of the God Who was in that man and will come up out from that dead state that comes through a religious mind and will let the Christ be resurrected in you.

The one who comes up out from that grave to reside in you is not flesh and bone, it is Spirit. And when you see Him as he is ye shall be like hIM. 1 JOHN 3.

It isn't that He is not come He is, it is that he can't come to religious minds who worship flesh and bone as a god in place of the One who was in that man. See Matt 3:16, He was raised from the dead in Jesus. That is when Jesus came to life in the Father and the same happens in all who will receive the One who is at your door this day knocking and whosoever answers it He comes and sups with us and is in us. Just as He did in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120.

You misunderstand. Christ is not risen at all least Christ is risen you from that dead state of religion to the way, they truth, and live the life of and no one comes to the Father but this way just as Jesus said.

Do you know why he is not risen and most are seeking him to come up out of that grave someday and save them? Because they are seeking a man as a god instead of the God Who was in that man and will come up out from that dead state that comes through a religious mind and will let the Christ be resurrected in you.

The one who comes up out from that grave to reside in you is not flesh and bone, it is Spirit. And when you see Him as he is ye shall be like hIM. 1 JOHN 3.

It isn't that He is not come He is, it is that he can't come to religious minds who worship flesh and bone as a god in place of the One who was in that man. See Matt 3:16, He was raised from the dead in Jesus. That is when Jesus came to life in the Father and the same happens in all who will receive the One who is at your door this day knocking and whosoever answers it He comes and sups with us and is in us. Just as He did in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120.
You contradict scripture. You speak falsely

But he was God in the flesh and physically rose from the dead. You cannot claim the same.
Actually God was in Jesus flesh, man is the temple of God. See Matt 3:16 this is when Jesus received Him in his flesh.

I cannot claim the same, He claims the same for me, all I have to do is obey and receive just as Jesus did. He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him, John 17, you are supposed to have the same in you.

You obviously have no clue what your own Bible says. True believers are those who have been born/begotten of God.
FYI, if you read my posts they clearly have the scriptures that say they are ADOPTED ( Eph.1:5 & Romans 8:15 ) and NOT Begotten because there is only ONE Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ - One means One and not millions ) as per John 1:18 & 3:18 )! All other sons are begotten of human fathers and are ADOPTED into sonship of God the father once they become born AGAIN ( 1 Cor.6:19 )! Case closed on your & Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 )!

Jesus is no longer with us, hasn't been for 2000 years, but Christ remains, always has. You just don't know who Christ is is all. Foreign to your understanding.
Just more of Gary's WRONG say so ( Man's word )! Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) is seated on GOD's throne ( in His Immortal Supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body - Luke 24:39 ) in the 3rd Heaven at His Father's right hand side ( Acts 2:33 )! He will return IMMEDIATELY ( Matt.24:29 ) after the still future Great-Trib. ( 3.5 years ) that happens in the Middle of Dan.9:27 just after the two Witnesses ( Rev.11:3-12 ) finish the first half of those 7 years of Dan.9:27! Then He will be with us ( in His resurrection body ) for 1000 Years on this old sin stained earth ( Rev.20:4-6 )! Then He creates the new earth with no seas ( Rev.21:1 ) to continue to REIGN Forever! Case closed Gary!

Last edited:
Just more of Gary's WRONG say so ( Man's word )! Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) is seated on GOD's throne ( in His Immortal Supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body - Luke 24:39 ) in the 3rd Heaven at His Father's right hand side ( Acts 2:33 )! He will return IMMEDIATELY ( Matt.24:29 ) after the still future Great-Trib. ( 3.5 years ) that happens in the Middle of Dan.9:27 just after the two Witnesses ( Rev.11:3-12 ) finish the first half of those 7 years of Dan.9:27! Then He will be with us ( in His resurrection body ) for 1000 Years on this old sin stained earth ( Rev.20:4-6 )! Then He creates the new earth with no seas ( Rev.21:1 ) to continue to REIGN Forever! Case closed Gary!
God creates a new heaven and earth the moment you let Him come to reside in you and open up His heaven to you which reveals a new heaven and earth that is foreign to your understanding from lack in being born again into that new heaven and earth that is SPIRITUAL not physical. Noting physical enters the kingdom of God, you just haven't learned God is a Spirit and not a man is all.

Spiritually it is discerned, something you are lacking.

FYI, if you read my posts they clearly have the scriptures that say they are ADOPTED ( Eph.1:5 & Romans 8:15 ) and NOT Begotten because there is only ONE Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ - One means One and not millions ) as per John 1:18 & 3:18 )! All other sons are begotten of human fathers and are ADOPTED into sonship of God the father once they become born AGAIN ( 1 Cor.6:19 )! Case closed on your & Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 )!
you quote it but don't have a clue what it actually says.

God creates a new heaven and earth the moment you let Him come to reside in you and open up His heaven to you which reveals a new heaven and earth that is foreign to your understanding from lack in being born again into that new heaven and earth that is SPIRITUAL not physical. Noting physical enters the kingdom of God, you just haven't learned God is a Spirit and not a man is all.

Spiritually it is discerned, something you are lacking.
A massive ego bragging about how spiritual he is. Such self absorbtion.

A massive ego bragging about how spiritual he is. Such self absorbtion.
Na not ego at all -- just testimonies of what it is to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father. Heck I'll shout it from the rooftops

To you it is a shame to be a witness of the Christ according to your reply.

You should be rejoicing with me in the Father instead of condemning His way for us to be like Him and walk in it as He walks in it.

Back