The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

My flesh man is subject to my Spirit man. The flesh man does what the mind orders of it. Mind is Spirit. The Spirit of God is His mind and either you have the mind of Christ and walk. in it it or you don't. BTW His mind is perfect for His mind is regulated by Love which is perfect isn't it? Or have you not heard? Obviously you have not, or you have heard but deny God is perfect Love.

Making it ups as I go? The real issue is that you can't relate to Love in its perfection can you? For God is Love. That is very obvious in your elementary replies in ignorance of His truths, His Spirit, in Love.
So your flesh does not follow orders very well.

I see your flesh is in charge of what you type, because your spelling is not very perfect.

So your flesh does not follow orders very well.
My flesh does exactly what I tell it to do. My flesh is not Spirit, my spirit is not flesh.
I see your flesh is in charge of what you type, because your spelling is not very perfect.
You would see it that way for not being able to distinguish the difference between mind and flesh.

But I do agree with you that your flesh is in control of you.

My flesh does exactly what I tell it to do. My flesh is not Spirit, my spirit is not flesh.

You would see it that way for not being able to distinguish the difference between mind and flesh.

But I do agree with you that your flesh is in control of you.
So you are admitting that since your flesh does what you tell it to, your spirit is not in control.

Actually scripture agrees with me we all are in the form of God, in His same image who has His same Spirit. God is a Spirit and does not come with observation He is within you, or is supposed to be within in you. Luke 17:20-21.

You can't be in the form of God, in His likeness, in His image, walk as He walks in His same light, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect without Him being in you to open up to you who He really is, and as you quoted when you see Him as He is that is not physical but Spirit, ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3.

Jesus saw Him as He is in Matt 3:16, this is when he dropped the laws of the temple he once taught in even at a young age and begin his ministry of Spirit.

You are stuck in the law where Gods Spirit that He is has no say so at all. Gods Spirit does not agree with you at all.
Gary
You have never seen the Father
John 1: 18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son,
which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

Whoever you saw it was not God, the Father

I know you do not accept the only Begotten Son of God when He walked on the earth as the Lord Christ Jesus.
When John baptized Him He said, Jesus would baptize them (people) with the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:11)
A man could not do that so He had to be incarnate with two natures, Spiritual and human.

Thats all I have to say for now

Tony

Oh absouetly I am spirit, spirit is who I Am not what I am.
First thanks for the reply, second, another ERROR on your part, YOU are not even spirit, and that's spirit with the small cap "s" in spirit, for it is GOD's who .... "GAVE" it to you, and all of US, let the bible speak, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

and as a matter of FACT ... GM, when you and I and all of us die, guess what this spirit you have returns to the one who gave it, let the bible speak, Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

Uh O, GM, not only is your spirit not yours, your flesh/body is not yours, for it returns back to whwere it comes from... the EARTH. so what's LEFT? ... your "SOUL", it that's YOU, your OWN? ..... drum roll please... NO, not even your Soul is yours... let the bible speak, Ezekiel 18:4 "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die."

well lets put you, and I and all the rest of us into prespective when it come to God..... God is everything, and the ONLY "BEING".... we = NOTHING when it come to God. for we're his .... drum roll... "CREATION, yes, from every hair on our heads to our crusty toe nails at the bottom of our feet is his.

just remember this GM, without God.... we are ..... "NOTHING.
Actually God is a Spirit and you can't worship Him at all least it is in His same Spirit.
well did you read the e-mail? listen, Colossians 2:8 "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

now have you or I seen him... NO, but we worship him by FAITH, (Spirit and truth), because we believe, supportive scripture, John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God." John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." on POINT.

now, one day, we will see him FACE to FACE, supportive Scripture, Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:" Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.", on POINT.
And man is made in His same image which is Spirit for God is a Spirit not a man. Jesus came to be in His image of Spirit when he was about 30 years old when God spend up the Spirit world, heaven, to him. See Matt 3:16.
see the above replies.
Yes all who has His same Spirit, or mind, is in His same image.
we are his sons, metaphorically speaking of prominent moral characteristics, simply put we are to holy, as he is HOLY... on Point.
That is what God is Spirit and not a man only the disposition of the man.
another ERROR on your Part. listen, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." well God has a body now, a glorified ONE, and on this Body he has a FACE, Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. see the replies above.
It is very obvious that you have not been introduced to God who is a Spirit for you can't distinguish between the two. The first man Adam was of flesh, the second man Adam was of Spirit, the one who became like God and in His image to know this difference Get 3:22.
I see you cannot READ, see my replies above.

PICJAG, 101G.

Gary
You have never seen the Father

I see -- so now you are God?
John 1: 18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son,
which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].
That is right you can't see Spirit for God is a Spirit, but when you do see Him As He is, if you ever do? YE SHALL BE LIKE HIM. 1 John 3.
Whoever you saw it was not God, the Father
Really? perhaps it isn't I who has not seen Him?
I know you do not accept the only Begotten Son of God when He walked on the earth as the Lord Christ Jesus.
Oh you are so wrong in that assessment. There is only one begotten of God and that is Christ, Gods anointed and either you are anointed of God, Christ in you, or you are not. DO a word search on begotten and you will find all who are of God and anointed of Him are begotten of God, born of God. That is what begotten means, born of God.

You are not born of God, begotten of Him, to be His son are you?
When John baptized Him He said, Jesus would baptize them (people) with the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:11)
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

I was dunked in a tub of water a Christian and came out of the water a wet Christian, it changed noting. But the One who came after not even Jesus can give you for the same one who came to Jesus and spend all of His heaven to Jesus is the same One who will come to you and do the same. Jesus didn't come to save the world he came that the world might be saved. The only way you will know the salvation of God is if you receive from Him the very same as Jesus din Matt 3:16.

Adam received Him and became like Him, Gen 3:22
Abraham received Him and became like Him,
Moses received Him and became like Him, Jesus did in Matt 3:16
120 received Him in an upper room and became like Him
And all today who has received Him become like Him

You haven't met Him have to be like Him yourself have you? For if you had you would be like Him just as all of these were. He in you and you in Him as Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17, read it.
A man could not do that so He had to be incarnate with two natures, Spiritual and human.
Incarnate means God coming into man from the outward inward. What sustains the flesh man is not the same for that what sustains the spirit man. If the flesh man overpowers the spirit man then we have all these different religions based on opinions and laws formed to govern that belief.

Beliefs are not real, one can believe anything about a god, Jim Jones and David Koresh were perfect examples of beliefs about God. Thet does not mean the had the God of Love in them Jesus had in himself it means they didn't understand the God of Love who was in Christ Jesus and sent Jesus to show you who He is.

Which belief system has it right?
Catholic?
Mormons?
Muslims?
Baptists?
COCs?
AOGs?
nondenominational?
Methodists?
and that list goes on and on. And is it not the very reason there is no unity in Christ where these may argue doctrines because of lack in having from God the very same as Jesus had from Him?

Thats all I have to say for now

Tony
Look it over with an open mind that is not closed to something foreign to your understanding. There just might be something that you are missing. But I know and you know that you will take that as an insult;t, which is not the intent at all.

If God had to come to Jesus by His Spirit and open all of who He is to Jesus, what makes us exempt from the same? Matt 3:16.

Did not you say you were adopted and not born of God?
You said that and NOT Me Gary! Jesus Christ is the ONLY Begotten Son of God as Per GOD's inspired say so in John 1:18 & 3:16! Thus you ( Gary ) nor any other person ( human ) are NOT a Begotten Son of God! The very moment those other persons accept Jesus Christ ( The ONLY Begotten Son, Gary ) as their LORD & Savior into their heart, they become Borne Again ( Born of God Spiritually - 1 :Cor.6:19 Gary ) as ADOPTED Children ( sons & daughters - Eph.1:5 ; Romans 8:15+23 Gary ) of God! The Apostle Paul did NOT CONTRADICT the Apostle John Gary because God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle John to write the scriptures that POINT BLANK say ( AS IS Gary ) Jesus is the ONLY Begotten Son of God as per John 1:18 & 3:16 because the Holy Spirit inspired Paul to write ADOPTED for ALL other sons of God! So Gary, all others sons being Adopted does not contradict the Fact that Jesus is the Only Son that is Begotten ( that means Not Adopted Gary )! You saying ( man's word Gary ) that all born again sons are Begotten and not Adopted CLEARLY CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in John 1:18 & 3:16 Gary! Case closed Gary!

Actually it says Christ is Gods only begotten and either you have the Christ, which is Gods anointing, or you do not. There is none other, you just have not met Him to know what it is to begotten , born of God by His Spirit as Jesus and these others were is all.

If you will note in Jesus and all of these we read of, Gods Spirit came to them and reveal Himself in them. This is what you are missing in yourself.
Here those scriptures are AS IS Gary -------

John 1:18​

New King James Version​

18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. ------------------

John 3:16​

New King James Version​

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. ----------------------- Do you see the Word Christ in those AS IS inspired scriptures of GOD, Gary?!!!!!!!!!!!! No you do not! Jesus is the ONLY Begotten Son and yes He is also the Christ ( God the Former Word of John 1:1 Gary )! He became Flesh ( God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14 Gary! All things were made/Created through/By Him ( Precarnate Jesus Christ as God the Word ) as per GOD's inspired scriptures in John 1:3/Col.1:16 Gary! Thus Gary's WRONG say so ( Jesus is Not the Only Begotten Son GOD, because Gary says he himself is Also a Begotten Son of God ) remains 100% rebuked as per God's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!

You said that and NOT Me Gary! Jesus Christ is the ONLY Begotten Son of God as Per GOD's inspired say so in John 1:18 & 3:16! Thus you ( Gary ) nor any other person ( human ) are NOT a Begotten Son of God! The very moment those other persons accept Jesus Christ ( The ONLY Begotten Son, Gary ) as their LORD & Savior into their heart, they become Borne Again ( Born of God Spiritually - 1 :Cor.6:19 Gary ) as ADOPTED Children ( sons & daughters - Eph.1:5 ; Romans 8:15+23 Gary ) of God! The Apostle Paul did NOT CONTRADICT the Apostle John Gary because God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle John to write the scriptures that POINT BLANK say ( AS IS Gary ) Jesus is the ONLY Begotten Son of God as per John 1:18 & 3:16 because the Holy Spirit inspired Paul to write ADOPTED for ALL other sons of God! So Gary, all others sons being Adopted does not contradict the Fact that Jesus is the Only Son that is Begotten ( that means Not Adopted Gary )! You saying ( man's word Gary ) that all born again sons are Begotten and not Adopted CLEARLY CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in John 1:18 & 3:16 Gary! Case closed Gary!
Oh sorry, I misunderstood-- so you are not adopted, but I would have sworn you quoted Paul and said you were adopted.

Here those scriptures are AS IS Gary -------

New King James Version​

18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. ------------------

John 3:16​

New King James Version​

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. ----------------------- Do you see the Word Christ in those AS IS inspired scriptures of GOD, Gary?!!!!!!!!!!!! No you do not! Jesus is the ONLY Begotten Son and yes He is also the Christ ( God the Former Word of John 1:1 Gary )! He became Flesh ( God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14 Gary! All things were made/Created through/By Him ( Precarnate Jesus Christ as God the Word ) as per GOD's inspired scriptures in John 1:3/Col.1:16 Gary! Thus Gary's WRONG say so ( Jesus is Not the Only Begotten Son GOD, because Gary says he himself is Also a Begotten Son of God ) remains 100% rebuked as per God's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!
That is exactly what I keep telling you you just don't believe it. No one has seen God at any time for you cannot see Spirit. But you can see the Gods son, but only if you are one and has declared Him as Jesus did.

Thank you for identifying me with the Christ, Jesus was heretic to the same as well.
No He was not a heretic to the Same ( REAL born again believers like me, Gary )! You're the follower of a counterfeit or False Christ who is just a man and NOT God-Man like the Real Jesus Christ is as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! Thus Gary remains 100% rebuked as per God's inspired say so that the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write in 2 Tim.3:16! It was clearly those Jewish religious leaders ( the real heretics Heretics ) that said He ( Jesus Christ ) was Not also God and as such they ( those Jewish leaders that YOU agree with Gary, that Jesus is Not God but just a man Only ) were the ones ( Not the Born again Believers ) that considered Him a Heretic! So Gary has once again stuck his foot in his mouth on that one as the readers can clearly see in my response to his post right here!

That is exactly what I keep telling you you just don't believe it. No one has seen God at any time for you cannot see Spirit. But you can see the Gods son, but only if you are one and has declared Him as Jesus did.
The scripture in John 1:18 POINT Blank said that no one BUT God the ( son ) the Only Begotten who is at God the Father's ( right hand ) side, has seen God and that is because ONLY He ( Jesus Christ ) is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! Here's that GOD inspired scripture AS IS right here Gary-----------------------------------

New International Version​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son ( Jesus Christ Gary ), who is himself God ( as God the Father Clearly calls Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 Gary ) and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. ---------------------------- See that ( AS IS ) Gary?!!!! It POINT Blank says the Only Begotten Son ( Meaning Only Jesus Christ and no other son of God, Gary ) is Himself God! Thus Gary & his say so ( Man's word - the real Jesus Christ is just a man ) that contradicts John 1:18 by telling us that the Real Jesus is not Himself God ( Also as well as a man ) remains 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so that He had the Apostle Paul write in 2 Tim.3:16! Case forever Closed by those posted ( AS IS ) scriptures that God tyhe Holy Spirit inspired the Apostles John & Paul to write!

Back