The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Nope, I have CORRECTLY stated that the One GOD is FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ) as He said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 and each can be called " God " as per John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 and Heb.1:8! So like I Correctly stated, you are the one that Follows a False Christ ( just a man as per your on record say so on CARM Gary ), because the Real Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:8! Thus Gary still remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!
You correctly stated your opinion about what it says. You don't have a clue the spiritual connotation in it.

Funny, these translations don't say that:

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. ASV

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. KJV

18 No one has ever seen God; the only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has made him known. RSV

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. Young's Literal

But once again, you really don't care about FACTS do you?
Yes, the FACT that He is called " O God " in Heb.1:8 and the Fact that only GOD can Create the Universe & Heavens and Jesus did that when He " Was God " the Word in John 1:1 as per John 1:3 & Col.1:8! Thus case closed on your & Gary Mac's Twisted view that Jesus Christ is no God in the Flesh!

You correctly stated your opinion about what it says. You don't have a clue the spiritual connotation in it.
No Opinion at all, but just those posted scriptures AS IS, Gary and they CLEARLY refute your Opinion ( Jesus is not God the Word in the Flesh )! Case closed!

No Opinion at all, but just those posted scriptures AS IS, Gary and they CLEARLY refute your Opinion ( Jesus is not God the Word in the Flesh )! Case closed!
Sure it is, you only speculate about God and the Christ, and Jesus. For if you were not confused about God and who He is, you would be like Him just as Jesus was like Him.

And when or if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him just as Jesus was like Him. 1 John 3. And you would be getting Gods message straight from Him instead of speculation what the book says and forming opinions about it and making laws to govern your beliefs about it that is not from God at all but your own religion mind in carnality. .

BTW God manifest in me as He was in Jesus is not opinion at all but the reality of Gods will for all mankind that He be manifest in us. You should at least consider Him be in you as Jesus teaches of the Father.

Last edited:
Sure it is, you only speculate about God and the Christ, and Jesus. For if you were not confused about God and who He is, you would be like Him just as Jesus was like Him.

And when or if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him just as Jesus was like Him. 1 John 3. And you would be getting Gods message straight from Him instead of speculation what the book says and forming opinions about it and making laws to govern your beliefs about it that is not from God at all but your own religion mind in carnality. .

BTW God manifest in me as He was in Jesus is not opinion at all but the reality of Gods will for all mankind that He be manifest in us. You should at least consider Him be in you as Jesus teaches of the Father.
No speculation at all in Hebrews 1:8 where God the Father calls His Son Jesus " O God ", which CLEARLY contradicts your say so ( man's word that Jesus is not God at all but just a man - 2 Peter 3:16 )!

No speculation at all in Hebrews 1:8 where God the Father calls His Son Jesus " O God ", which CLEARLY contradicts your say so ( man's word that Jesus is not God at all but just a man - 2 Peter 3:16 )!
Oh no not at all Jesus clearly was Gods son just as we all are who God is our Father. I am His son so you you I am God the son. Right?

Oh no not at all Jesus clearly was Gods son just as we all are who God is our Father. I am His son so you you I am God the son. Right?
FYI Gary, we've been through this before ( on record on CARM )! You are Not a Begotten Son of God because John 1:18 & 3:16+18 and 1 John 4:9 says ONLY Begotten Son! So Jesus would not be His ONLY Begotten Son and those scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so in John 1:18 & 3:16+18 and 1 John 4:9 ) are telling us a LIE if you are also a Begotten Son ( as you say - Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Gary! The scriptures tell us that we become adopted ( Not begotten - Eph.1:5 ) sons when we accept the Real Jesus Christ ( and Not your Counterfeit jesus, Gary )as Lord & Savior into our hearts! Thus Gary remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed! -----------------------
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. -------------------

1 John 4:9​

New King James Version​

9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. --------------------------------------

Ephesians 1:5​

New International Version​

5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— ------------ Jesus is the ONLY Begotten ( Not Adopted ) Son of God, Gary!

Last edited:
FYI Gary, we've been through this before ( on record on CARM )! You are Not a Begotten Son of God because John 1:18 & 3:16+18 and 1 John 4:9 says ONLY Begotten Son! So Jesus would not be His ONLY Begotten Son and those scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so in John 1:18 & 3:16+18 and 1 John 4:9 ) are telling us a LIE if you are also a Begotten Son ( as you say - Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Gary! The scriptures tell us that we become adopted ( Not begotten - Eph.1:5 ) sons when we accept the Real Jesus Christ ( and Not your Counterfeit jesus, Gary )as Lord & Savior into our hearts! Thus Gary remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed! -----------------------
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. -------------------

1 John 4:9​

New King James Version​

9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. --------------------------------------

Ephesians 1:5​

New International Version​

5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— ------------ Jesus is the ONLY Begotten ( Not Adopted ) Son of God, Gary!
Sure I am born of God. That is what begotten means. You are supposed to be born of God yourself.

Sure I am born of God. That is what begotten means. You are supposed to be born of God yourself.
Then you call God a Liar in those AS IS scriptures ( John 1:18 & 3:16+18 and 1 John 4:9 ) that I posted because they POINT Blank say ONLY Begotten Son which means ONE and no others like you Gary!

how and when did you become " born of God " ?
The moment you receive from God His Mind or Spirit as the Bible calls His mind. Jesus refers to this birth as born again. Jesus received His mind in Matt 3:16. This is how any of us is born of God for He is a spirit Receiving of His Spirit

Then you call God a Liar in those AS IS scriptures ( John 1:18 & 3:16+18 and 1 John 4:9 ) that I posted because they POINT Blank say ONLY Begotten Son which means ONE and no others like you Gary!
Yes there is only one way and that is to be born of God. That is what begotten means. You can’t be begotten of Him without being born of God. There is only one Spirit of God and either you are born of His Spirit or you are not. You are not born of God are you.

If I said I was not born of God then I would be the liar.

Last edited:
Yes there is only one way and that is to be born of God. That is what begotten means. You can’t be begotten of Him without being born of God. There is only one Spirit of God and either you are born of His Spirit or you are not. You are not born of God are you.

If I said I was not born of God then I would be the liar.
FYI Gary those scriptures say ONLY Begotten Son! That Only begotten Son is Jesus Christ and NOT you Gary! Yes there is only one way and that is THROUGH the Only Begotten Son as He tells us in John 14:6! All other sons of God are Adopted! Case closed Gary!

FYI Gary those scriptures say ONLY Begotten Son! That Only begotten Son is Jesus Christ and NOT you Gary! Yes there is only one way and that is THROUGH the Only Begotten Son as He tells us in John 14:6! All other sons of God are Adopted! Case closed Gary!
You are not getting his message. Only one way to be begotten of god. You just can’t grasp what it is to be born of God

You are not getting his message. Only one way to be begotten of god. You just can’t grasp what it is to be born of God
FYI, you're the one not getting the message in ( John 1:18 & 3:16+18 and 3John 4:9 ) because those 4 scriptures all say " Only Begotten Son " concerning Jesus! Only means ONE and not more than one! Thus Gary lies when he says he is also a Begotten Son of God! Even Eph.1:5 ( scripture that the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write ) agrees with those 4 scriptures that the Holy Spirit inspired the apostle John to write because those son's of God are ADOPTED sons and NOT the Only Begotten Son! Therefore Gary's say so ( Man's Word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that he is a Begotten Son of God remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16 that the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! All those Born again are Adopted sons ( Eph.1:5 ) or adopted children of God Case Closed Gary!

Funny, these translations don't say that:

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. ASV

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. KJV

18 No one has ever seen God; the only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has made him known. RSV

18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. Young's Literal

But once again, you really don't care about FACTS do you?
FYI the NT Original scriptures were written in Greek and the Original Greek has the Son being " Himself God "! Thus the NIV version Translation is 100% correct or Spot on with the Original Greek! Thus you should use the MOUNCE ( Greek ) version of the Bible that the NIV version correctly Translates John 1:16 into our English language! Case closed! Here's John 1:16 in the Greek --------------

John 1:18

Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament

18 No oneoudeis hashoraō everpōpote seenhoraō Godtheos. The onlymonogenēs Son, himself Godtheos, theho one who iseimi ineis theho bosomkolpos of theho Fatherpatēr, heekeinos has made him knownexēgeomai.

FYI, you're the one not getting the message in ( John 1:18 & 3:16+18 and 3John 4:9 ) because those 4 scriptures all say " Only Begotten Son " concerning Jesus! Only means ONE and not more than one! Thus Gary lies when he says he is also a Begotten Son of God! Even Eph.1:5 ( scripture that the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write ) agrees with those 4 scriptures that the Holy Spirit inspired the apostle John to write because those son's of God are ADOPTED sons and NOT the Only Begotten Son! Therefore Gary's say so ( Man's Word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that he is a Begotten Son of God remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16 that the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! All those Born again are Adopted sons ( Eph.1:5 ) or adopted children of God Case Closed Gary!
Sure I got Him and He got me we are one I’m born of God His son. You are supposed to be as well

Good job defending our Risen Savior who is forever both God/man.
The God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Father is the same One that I obey and pray with. Jesus said he could do nothing with his Father who sent him. Nor can I or anyone else.

it is that y’all serve a different god from the one who came to Jesus and ole Ed all of who He is to that man. Matt3:16. And He comes to all today who will receive Him. tThat is the one you guys are missing.

The God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Father is the same One that I obey and pray with. Jesus said he could do nothing with his Father who sent him. Nor can I or anyone else.

it is that y’all serve a different god from the one who came to Jesus and ole Ed all of who He is to that man. Matt3:16. And He comes to all today who will receive Him. tThat is the one you guys are missing.
FYI Gary, both the Father & Son are God and so is the Holy Spirit as scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 ; Acts 5:3-4 and Heb.1:8 ) tell us so! Case closed!

Back