The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Obvious that You DO NOT understand even though I have stated over and over.

It is better for me to follow the ways of Jesus instead of Paul who made up all kinds of laws to get people to follow him in his ways instead of following Jesus in His ways.

And what you really mean is that your spirit will never be a spirit that comes only from God Himself. You have changed the natural order of John which is speaking about you, For just as you stated, you can never receive from God as Jesus did to be like He is even though He demands that of you to have His same mind, walk as He walks in His same mind, light, perfect as He is perfect, and when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him just as it demands of you if you are to be of God as Jesus was of.

The ley to understanding is in John 3. When you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. But you are spot on, John 1 and the book is defiantly not for you.
Yes Gary, it is CLEARLY obvious to the True Christian readers on CARM that you have STATED your WRONG say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) over & over again! Thus you are NOT following the ways of the REAL Jesus Christ in those AS IS posted scriptures, that CLEARLY tells us He is BOTH God ( the Word of John 1:1, who " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in the beginning before Creation ) and Man ( the FLESH of John 1:14 that God the WORD became as Jesus Christ )! So that's EXACTLY why all GOD's angels Worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just BEFORE God the Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus, who is just a man ONLY as per his ( Gary's ) over & over repeated say so ( Man's word that Contradicts those AS IS posted scriptures as per 2 Peter 3:16 )! Therefore Gary's say so still remains 100% rebuked by GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16, that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! When we see Him as He is in His Glorious Immortal Flesh & Bone resurrection body ( see Luke 24:39 ), ours will be like His as per Philippians 3:21, But our human spirit will Never be God like the WORD He was in John 1:1! So yes indeed ALL of the scriptures in the Bible are for me! It is Gary who rejects what Hebrews 1:6+8 says about the REAL Jesus Christ! He ( the Real Jesus Christ ) is Worshiped by All His created angels ( that were created through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) in verse 6 and is called " O God " by God His Father in verse 8! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word ) Gary! GOD's Spirit will dwell in all of His Born again people's Temple/bodies ( as per 1 Cor.6:19 ), but those people's human spirits will never be God like the WORD in John 1:1 that was pre-carnate Jesus Christ before God the Word became FLESH ( incarnate ) in John 1:14 as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
Yes Gary, it is CLEARLY obvious to the True Christian readers on CARM that you have STATED your WRONG say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) over & over again! Thus you are NOT following the ways of the REAL Jesus Christ in those AS IS posted scriptures, that CLEARLY tells us He is BOTH God ( the Word of John 1:1, who " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in the beginning before Creation ) and Man ( the FLESH of John 1:14 that God the WORD became as Jesus Christ )! So that's EXACTLY why all GOD's angels Worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just BEFORE God the Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus, who is just a man ONLY as per his ( Gary's ) over & over repeated say so ( Man's word that Contradicts those AS IS posted scriptures as per 2 Peter 3:16 )! Therefore Gary's say so still remains 100% rebuked by GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16, that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! When we see Him as He is in His Glorious Immortal Flesh & Bone resurrection body ( see Luke 24:39 ), ours will be like His as per Philippians 3:21, But our human spirit will Never be God like the WORD He was in John 1:1! So yes indeed ALL of the scriptures in the Bible are for me! It is Gary who rejects what Hebrews 1:6+8 says about the REAL Jesus Christ! He ( the Real Jesus Christ ) is Worshiped by All His created angels ( that were created through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) in verse 6 and is called " O God " by God His Father in verse 8! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word ) Gary! GOD's Spirit will dwell in all of His Born again people's Temple/bodies ( as per 1 Cor.6:19 ), but those people's human spirits will never be God like the WORD in John 1:1 that was pre-carnate Jesus Christ before God the Word became FLESH ( incarnate ) in John 1:14 as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ!
My God sent Jesus as teacher of the way of God which is Christ in me anointed of God and you ain’t him.

My God sent Jesus as teacher of the way of God which is Christ in me anointed of God and you ain’t him.
As per the posted scriptures in my post that you are MESSING with right here Gary, your GOD is just what you say ( man's word ) he is and NOT what the AS IS Posted scriptures in my CORRECT post says He is! Thus Gary's say so ( Man's word that CONTRADICTS those AS IS posted scriptures ) remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Thus this Still stands 100% as GOD's Truth in those AS IS posted scriptures --------------------------------
rod.ney said:

As per the posted scriptures in my post that you are MESSING with right here Gary, your GOD is just what you say ( man's word ) he is and NOT what the AS IS Posted scriptures in my CORRECT post says He is! Thus Gary's say so ( Man's word that CONTRADICTS those AS IS posted scriptures ) remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Thus this Still stands 100% as GOD's Truth in those AS IS posted scriptures --------------------------------
rod.ney said:
You still aint Him. He is quite capable of relaying His message in all who will receive Him as your own mind. It isn't hard to see who is like Him and who is of their laws to regulate him. Those who are of Him walk as He walks in His same light perfect as He is perfect with the same signs following. I would bet those same signs do not follow you do they? They do me.

You still aint Him. He is quite capable of relaying His message in all who will receive Him as your own mind. It isn't hard to see who is like Him and who is of their laws to regulate him. Those who are of Him walk as He walks in His same light perfect as He is perfect with the same signs following. I would bet those same signs do not follow you do they? They do me.
I never said I am Him Gary! You need to put a STOP to your False accusations and PAY VERY Close attention to the AS IS scriptures that I post because they CLEARLY refute your WRONG say so ( man's word ) on record on CARM! Thus this still STANDS 100% -----------------------
rod.ney said:

I never said I am Him Gary! You need to put a STOP to your False accusations and PAY VERY Close attention to the AS IS scriptures that I post because they CLEARLY refute your WRONG say so ( man's word ) on record on CARM! Thus this still STANDS 100% -----------------------
rod.ney said:
Oh yes you have been over your gods and dictating to your gods all along. That puts you over them. It is them inst it, like three gods !

Oh yes you have been over your gods and dictating to your gods all along. That puts you over them. It is them inst it, like three gods !
100% WRONG again and MORE False accusations! I always post the AS IS scriptures that refutes your say so ( man's word that the real Jesus Christ is but a man Only and NOT God the former WORD of John 1:1 also! Case closed and this Truth still stands -----------------
rod.ney said:
rod.ney said:

100% WRONG again and MORE False accusations! I always post the AS IS scriptures that refutes your say so ( man's word that the real Jesus Christ is but a man Only and NOT God the former WORD of John 1:1 also! Case closed and this Truth still stands -----------------
rod.ney said:
rod.ney said:
What you do not know about God is He is a Spirit, but sense your god is flesh a man, there is no way you can know the One who is Spirit and comes to man and opens His Heaven, which is Spirit BTW, to all who will obey and receive Him as Jesus obeyed and received Him in Matt 3:16.

May I ask you why you would worship a man as a god when it is very clear the One of Spirit who comes to man and opens who He really is and His heaven, kingdom, in you? Why would you choose another god from the One who sent Jesus to lead you to Him?

What errors did Jesus make that turned you away from him and his God that you would have to correct Jesus in his way to the Father?

What you do not know about God is He is a Spirit, but sense your god is flesh a man, there is no way you can know the One who is Spirit and comes to man and opens His Heaven, which is Spirit BTW, to all who will obey and receive Him as Jesus obeyed and received Him in Matt 3:16.

May I ask you why you would worship a man as a god when it is very clear the One of Spirit who comes to man and opens who He really is and His heaven, kingdom, in you? Why would you choose another god from the One who sent Jesus to lead you to Him?

What errors did Jesus make that turned you away from him and his God that you would have to correct Jesus in his way to the Father?
Yes indeed God the Father & Holy Spirit are SPIRIT ( John 4:24 ), as the WORD was also ( in John 1:1 ), But in John 1:14, the one who " was God " ( Spirit - Precarnate Jesus Christ ) the WORD became "FLESH " ( Incarnate as God the WORD in the Flesh ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! He ( Jesus Christ ) is Worshiped by His angels ( that were made/created through/by Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) in Heb.1:6! Then God His Father calls Him ( His ONLY Begotten Son, Jesus as per John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) " O God " in Heb.1:8! Thus from these AS IS Posted scriptures, it is CLEARLY Gary's say so ( Man's word that the Real Jesus Christ is just a man only and NOT the WORD of John 1:1 also, who " was God " before creation ) that is in error! I do Not worship your false jesus ( just a man ) as you FALSY accused me of once again on record on CARM! So once again for the RECORD Gary, I worship the TRINITY which includes these 3 Divine Persons - God the Father ; Jesus the God-Man ; & God the Holy Spirit! So put a Stop to Falsely telling the readers that I worship just a man! So Gary, if the created angels WORSHIPED Jesus Christ in Heb.1:6, then tell the readers why I should NOT also worship Him as well as the Father & Holy Spirit?!!!!! After all He ( Precarnate Jesus Christ as the Word in John 1:1 ) created everything as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 Case closed!

Last edited:
Yes indeed God the Father & Holy Spirit are SPIRIT ( John 4:24 ), as the WORD was also ( in John 1:1 ), But in John 1:14, the one who " was God " ( Spirit - Precarnate Jesus Christ ) the WORD became "FLESH " ( Incarnate as God the WORD in the Flesh ) as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ! He ( Jesus Christ ) is Worshiped by His angels ( that were made/created through/by Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) in Heb.1:6! Then God His Father calls Him ( His ONLY Begotten Son, Jesus as per John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) " O God " in Heb.1:8! Thus from these AS IS Posted scriptures, it is CLEARLY Gary's say so ( Man's word that the Real Jesus Christ is just a man only and NOT the WORD of John 1:1 also, who " was God " before creation ) that is in error! I do Not worship your false jesus ( just a man ) as you FALSY accused me of once again on record on CARM! So once again for the RECORD Gary, I worship the TRINITY which includes these 3 Divine Persons - God the Father ; Jesus the God-Man ; & God the Holy Spirit! So put a Stop to Falsely telling the readers that I worship just a man! So Gary, if the created angels WORSHIPED Jesus Christ in Heb.1:6, then tell the readers why I should NOT also worship Him as well as the Father & Holy Spirit?!!!!! After all He ( Precarnate Jesus Christ as the Word in John 1:1 ) created everything as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 Case closed!
And all who has His same Spirit, mind, are like Him not like you.

And all who has His same Spirit, mind, are like Him not like you.
See that Readers ?!!!! Gary has once again gone OFF Track from my scriptural post since he is unable to refute those AS IS posted scriptures! So once again Gary, I asked you why it is WRONG for me to worship Jesus ( as well as the Father & Holy Spirit ), when all of His created angels worshiped Him ( Jesus ) in Heb.1:6 just before His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?! Stay on track and answer that question this time Gary!

See that Readers ?!!!! Gary has once again gone OFF Track from my scriptural post since he is unable to refute those AS IS posted scriptures! So once again Gary, I asked you why it is WRONG for me to worship Jesus ( as well as the Father & Holy Spirit ), when all of His created angels worshiped Him ( Jesus ) in Heb.1:6 just before His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?! Stay on track and answer that question this time Gary!
All I can say is that God sent Jesus to show me the way to Him. It is obvious He didn’t send Jesus to show you.

The way of my God is Jesus Christ to have the same from God that Jesus had from Him. Obviously His way is not good enough for you that you would have to change His way to be like Him that you say His way is blaspheme.

Last edited:
All I can say is that God sent Jesus to show me the way to Him. It is obvious He didn’t send Jesus to show you.

The way of my God is Jesus Christ to have the same from God that Jesus had from Him. Obviously His way is not good enough for you that you would have to change His way to be like Him that you say His way is blaspheme.
Well since that's ALL you can say, then I am 100% correct to " Worship " the Real Jesus Christ as did His created angels in Heb.1:6! Thus Gary has been once again proved WRONG when he stated that I worship just a man when I worship the RERAL Jesus Christ! The Real Jesus Christ is BOTH God & Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Case closed Gary as you just admitted that that's all you can say!

Well since that's ALL you can say, then I am 100% correct to " Worship " the Real Jesus Christ as did His created angels in Heb.1:6! Thus Gary has been once again proved WRONG when he stated that I worship just a man when I worship the RERAL Jesus Christ! The Real Jesus Christ is BOTH God & Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Case closed Gary as you just admitted that that's all you can say!
The real Jesus Christ was sent by God to show me the way to Him that I may be like my Father, the same One Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 that you say is a false document.

You really do not know know why God sent Jesus to show you His way do you? Not that you only say that you follow him but that you actually do and is like Him as Jesus was like Him. There is only one God and man is the temple of Him, so simple yet so complicated for the religious minded. be like him just as he was in the Father.

Matt 3:16 is the keys to His kingdom, and it doesn't come with observation, it comes with you just as it came to Jesus in Matt 3:16, Adam when he became like Him, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120.

Way are you different from these? DO they not apply? What is the use in these if it is not applied to you for your benefit that you may walk as He walks in His same light? Why even read the Bible if it is not applied that you may know Him, not just know about Him, which spawns huge difference in perspective.

The real Jesus Christ was sent by God to show me the way to Him that I may be like my Father, the same One Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 that you say is a false document.
The REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) was sent by God the Father! So stay on TRACK this time Gary and ANSWER this question ( asked for the THIRD time now on record on CARM! Why do you say ( man's word ) that it is WRONG for me to worship the Real Jesus Christ, when ALL of His created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?!!!!!!

The REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) was sent by God the Father! So stay on TRACK this time Gary and ANSWER this question ( asked for the THIRD time now on record on CARM! Why do you say ( man's word ) that it is WRONG for me to worship the Real Jesus Christ, when ALL of His created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?!!!!!!
You really do not know why God sent Jesus do you?

You really do not know why God sent Jesus do you?
He sent Him to show us the REAL way to get to His Father in Heaven! Now stay on TRACK this time Gary and answer this QUESTION ( now asked for the FORTH time on record on CARM ) ---------- Why do you say ( man's word ) that it is WRONG for me to worship the Real Jesus Christ, when ALL of His created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?!!!!!!

He sent Him to show us the REAL way to get to His Father in Heaven!
The REAL way? As in Mormons? Catholic? Muslims?, Baptists? Pentecostals? Church of Christ? and host of about 3500 other denominations has their own ideas about their gods and their heavens -- Which one of these has the real way? Which one of these do you adhere to in a belief about God and His heaven?

God sent Jesus to show me what it is to be in the Father myself just as he was in the Father himself. He in me and I inHim as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17. But because people like Mormons, Catholic, Baptists, etc. has other ideas apart from having in you the same as Jesus had in himself from God, there is no way these can know God or His heaven at all with Him coming to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and introduce Himself and open up who He is and His heaven for Gos Himself manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus is the only One who can.
Now stay on TRACK this time Gary and answer this QUESTION ( now asked for the FORTH time on record on CARM ) ---------- Why do you say ( man's word ) that it is WRONG for me to worship the Real Jesus Christ, when ALL of His created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8?!!!!!!
O God, thank you that you came to me as you promised You will do in all who will receive you as Jesus did , and made me like yourself.
O God, thank you for sending Jesus to show me your way,
O God, manifest yourself and reveal yourself to Rodney just as you did in Jesus and the One referred to as O God. And O God help his understanding and drop all that religious muck he is caught up in and learn to walk as you walk in your same light and be perfect even as You are perfect O God!

You don't have a clue who it was talking about in O God.

One day Rodney if you keep searching for His kingdom, which it seems you have stopped searching for Him and made your own rules for your gods, a light will come on just as it came on in Jesus, in Abraham, in Moses, in Adam, in 120, and especially Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opens up all pf who He really is to all of these and all today who will cling to Him in His ways instead of the way you have made for your gods. And when you do just as did in me, -- Im going, holy cow, I have been so miss lead listening to man made doctrines in thinking man is a god for all those years, how wrong I was.

rodny I was just as you, had your same beliefs for a god, worshiped a trinity doctrine, taught in for many years , preached it just as you are doing. But there came a day just as with Jesus and these others where God Himself;lf came and erased all those man made beliefs and made me exactly like Himself and in His same image just as He did in all of these we read of.

I don't expect that you will read all of this but it was worth the try to get you to understand there is ONE that you are not listening to and that is the person Jesus Christ who lead you to the One who is not a person but is Spirit and you are supposed to be the temple of Him. But you won't be His temple as Jesus was will you.

But the guarantees is in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. All of these we read of sho did see Him as He is became exactly like Him. You just have a different belief from what these experienced from God.

Last edited:
The REAL way? As in Mormons? Catholic? Muslims?, Baptists? Pentecostals? Church of Christ? and host of about 3500 other denominations has their own ideas about their gods and their heavens -- Which one of these has the real way? Which one of these do you adhere to in a belief about God and His heaven?

God sent Jesus to show me what it is to be in the Father myself just as he was in the Father himself. He in me and I inHim as one as Jesus was one in Him, John 17. But because people like Mormons, Catholic, Baptists, etc. has other ideas apart from having in you the same as Jesus had in himself from God, there is no way these can know God or His heaven at all with Him coming to you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and introduce Himself and open up who He is and His heaven for Gos Himself manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus is the only One who can.

O God, thank you that you came to me as you promised You will do in all who will receive you as Jesus did , and made me like yourself.
O God, thank you for sending Jesus to show me your way,
O God, manifest yourself and reveal yourself to Rodney just as you did in Jesus and the One referred to as O God. And O God help his understanding and drop all that religious muck he is caught up in and learn to walk as you walk in your same light and be perfect even as You are perfect O God!

You don't have a clue who it was talking about in O God.

One day Rodney if you keep searching for His kingdom, which it seems you have stopped searching for Him and made your own rules for your gods, a light will come on just as it came on in Jesus, in Abraham, in Moses, in Adam, in 120, and especially Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opens up all pf who He really is to all of these and all today who will cling to Him in His ways instead of the way you have made for your gods. And when you do just as did in me, -- Im going, holy cow, I have been so miss lead listening to man made doctrines in thinking man is a god for all those years, how wrong I was.

rodny I was just as you, had your same beliefs for a god, worshiped a trinity doctrine, taught in for many years , preached it just as you are doing. But there came a day just as with Jesus and these others where God Himself;lf came and erased all those man made beliefs and made me exactly like Himself and in His same image just as He did in all of these we read of.

I don't expect that you will read all of this but it was worth the try to get you to understand there is ONE that you are not listening to and that is the person Jesus Christ who lead you to the One who is not a person but is Spirit and you are supposed to be the temple of Him. But you won't be His temple as Jesus was will you.

But the guarantees is in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. All of these we read of sho did see Him as He is became exactly like Him. You just have a different belief from what these experienced from God.
Yes the REAL way to God the Father is THROUGH the Real Jesus Christ as John 14:6 tells us so! Now for the second part of your ( Twisted - 2 Peter 3:16 ) response regarding Heb.1:8, God the Father is NOT the referent of " O God "! Jesus Christ is Who God the Father is referring to who " O God " is in Heb.1:8! Then you FORGOT for the Fifth time now, Gary, to tell me and the Readers why it is WRONG for me to Worship Jesus Christ ( as well as the Father & Holy Spirit ), when ALL the angels that were created Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16, worshiped Him ( Jesus Christ ) in Hebrews 1:6! Thus " O God " in Heb.1:8 is who God the Father called His ONLY Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ ) of John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! Yes our Glorified Body will be just like His Immortal Supernatural flesh & bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 as per Philippians 3:21, when we see Him as He is Gary! Now answer that 5th time asked question Gary!

Last edited:
Back