The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Yes the REAL way to God the Father is THROUGH the Real Jesus Christ as John 14:6 tells us so! Now for the second part of your ( Twisted - 2 Peter 3:16 ) response regarding Heb.1:8, God the Father is NOT the referent of " O God "! Jesus Christ is Who God the Father is referring to who " O God " is in Heb.1:8! Then you FORGOT for the Fifth time now, Gary, to tell me and the Readers why it is WRONG for me to Worship Jesus Christ ( as well as the Father & Holy Spirit ), when ALL the angels that were created Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16, worshiped Him ( Jesus Christ ) in Hebrews 1:6! Thus " O God " in Heb.1:8 is who God the Father called His ONLY Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ ) of John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! Yes our Glorified Body will be just like His Immortal Supernatural flesh & bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 as per Philippians 3:21, when we see Him as He is Gary! Now answer that 5th time asked question Gary!
Amen

Yes the REAL way to God the Father is THROUGH the Real Jesus Christ as John 14:6 tells us so! Now for the second part of your ( Twisted - 2 Peter 3:16 ) response regarding Heb.1:8, God the Father is NOT the referent of " O God "! Jesus Christ is Who God the Father is referring to who " O God " is in Heb.1:8! Then you FORGOT for the Fifth time now, Gary, to tell me and the Readers why it is WRONG for me to Worship Jesus Christ ( as well as the Father & Holy Spirit ), when ALL the angels that were created Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16, worshiped Him ( Jesus Christ ) in Hebrews 1:6! Thus " O God " in Heb.1:8 is who God the Father called His ONLY Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ ) of John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! Yes our Glorified Body will be just like His Immortal Supernatural flesh & bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 as per Philippians 3:21, when we see Him as He is Gary! Now answer that 5th time asked question Gary!
The real Jesus as in Catholic, Mormons, AOGs, Baptists? -- well you get the picture, no wait, it is clear that you don't.

The real Jesus as in Catholic, Mormons, AOGs, Baptists? -- well you get the picture, no wait, it is clear that you don't.
No Gary, the REAL Jesus mentioned in the God inspired scriptures of John 1:1-18 & 3:16+18 and Hebrews 1:6+8, Gary ( so put a stop to those Off Track games you play just because you really can't answer )! So now for the SIXTH time now on record on CARM, Gary - stay on TRACK and answer this question! Why is it wrong for me to WORSHIP Jesus Christ, when All of His Created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before His Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8! In your answer, do not FORGET that angels will ONLY worship God!

No Gary, the REAL Jesus mentioned in the God inspired scriptures of John 1:1-18 & 3:16+18 and Hebrews 1:6+8, Gary ( so put a stop to those Off Track games you play just because you really can't answer )! So now for the SIXTH time now on record on CARM, Gary - stay on TRACK and answer this question! Why is it wrong for me to WORSHIP Jesus Christ, when All of His Created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before His Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8! In your answer, do not FORGET that angels will ONLY worship God!
The one in John 1 that you have not met to understand, but if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well -- but you will never see Him will you?

The one in John 1 that you have not met to understand, but if you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well -- but you will never see Him will you?
For the Seventh time now Gary , answer this question -------- Why is it wrong for me to WORSHIP Jesus Christ, when All of His Created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before His Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8?!!!! In your answer, do not FORGET that angels will ONLY worship God!

For the Seventh time now Gary , answer this question -------- Why is it wrong for me to WORSHIP Jesus Christ, when All of His Created angels worshiped Him in Heb.1:6, just before His Father called Him " O God " in Heb.1:8?!!!! In your answer, do not FORGET that angels will ONLY worship God!
You just can't see it, they worshiped the Christ, Gods anointing, Gods Spirit which is His mind, to have the mind of Christ, that is what we worship for all who does worship the Christ, even Jesus worshiped God to have His anointing, which was Christ in him, Jesus prayed to Him, obeyed Him,

You just don't know God to know who Christ is and the One to be worshiped. Man is not to be worshiped at all rodney and that worship of man will keep the Christ from your worship.

You are looking at this through the eyes of man and his religious mind instead of the reality of the One you should be worshiping as Jesus did and even gave his life for the One he did worship. You really should try and open your eyes to God instead of man.

Now you can ask me to answer it again as I have for the last seven times. O God open his eyes.

You just can't see it, they worshiped the Christ, Gods anointing, Gods Spirit which is His mind, to have the mind of Christ, that is what we worship for all who does worship the Christ, even Jesus worshiped God to have His anointing, which was Christ in him, Jesus prayed to Him, obeyed Him,

You just don't know God to know who Christ is and the One to be worshiped. Man is not to be worshiped at all rodney and that worship of man will keep the Christ from your worship.

You are looking at this through the eyes of man and his religious mind instead of the reality of the One you should be worshiping as Jesus did and even gave his life for the One he did worship. You really should try and open your eyes to God instead of man.

Now you can ask me to answer it again as I have for the last seven times. O God open his eyes.
Boy are you ALL mixed upped! Heb.1:6 is CLEARLY taking about the Son ( Jesus ), the first born, that those created angels worshiped! -------------------

Hebrews 1:6​

New International Version​

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”

Boy are you ALL mixed upped! Heb.1:6 is CLEARLY taking about the Son ( Jesus ), the first born, that those created angels worshiped! -------------------

Hebrews 1:6​

New International Version​

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”
And the first born of God was Adam, he was the very first to become like God to know this difference, not Jesus LOL. And you will be mixed up about being born of God until you are born of God, born again.

The first man Adam was of flesh the second man Adam was of Spirit. The first man Jesus was of flesh, made of a woman born under the law, the second man Jesus, the one born of God in Matt 3:16 just as Adam became like God to know this difference. You can read it in Gen 3:22 and Matt 3:16.

You would have to be born of God, born again as Adam, Jesus, Abraham, Moses, 120 all became born of God for yourself to understand what it is to be born of God as these were. But because your religious mind will not allow it you never will know what it is to be born of God.

The first born of God is not flesh, is not a man, the first born of God is by His Spirit where God is not flesh but is Spirit.

The problem in your understanding is you cant get past the fees god that you worship instead of being born of God yourself as these eventually became. Jesus about 30 when he was born of God.

BTW, you never have answered my question to you -- What if God really did send Jesus to show you His way and be born of Him, born again? You cant answer it can you because it will destroy your doctrine if you do.

You just haven't learned to follow the way of Jesus that you may know the Father as he knew Him.

And the first born of God was Adam, he was the very first to become like God to know this difference, not Jesus LOL. And you will be mixed up about being born of God until you are born of God, born again.

The first man Adam was of flesh the second man Adam was of Spirit. The first man Jesus was of flesh, made of a woman born under the law, the second man Jesus, the one born of God in Matt 3:16 just as Adam became like God to know this difference. You can read it in Gen 3:22 and Matt 3:16.

You would have to be born of God, born again as Adam, Jesus, Abraham, Moses, 120 all became born of God for yourself to understand what it is to be born of God as these were. But because your religious mind will not allow it you never will know what it is to be born of God.

The first born of God is not flesh, is not a man, the first born of God is by His Spirit where God is not flesh but is Spirit.

The problem in your understanding is you cant get past the fees god that you worship instead of being born of God yourself as these eventually became. Jesus about 30 when he was born of God.

BTW, you never have answered my question to you -- What if God really did send Jesus to show you His way and be born of Him, born again? You cant answer it can you because it will destroy your doctrine if you do.

You just haven't learned to follow the way of Jesus that you may know the Father as he knew Him.
100% WRONG again Gary, the First Adam was NOT born, like the 2nd Adam was! The First Adam was created ( Through/By the Word who was God in John 1:1 and then becameFLESH as the God-Man called Jesus in John 1:14 as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) from the dust of the earth! Jesus Christ is Not only the First born Son of God, He is the ONLY begotten Son of God as per John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! All other sons of God are ADOPTED as per Ephesians 1:5! Thus Gary remains 100% rebuked as usual as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!--------------------------------------
Ephesians 1:5
He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— -------------- --------------------------------ALSO Gary, put a Stop to your LIE that I did not answer your question because it is on RECORD on CARM SEVERAL times now where I CORRECTLY showed you from scriptures AS IS that God the Father did in Fact send the WORD ( who was God in John 1:1 to become FLESH ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14, to show us the way to the Father in Heaven as per John 14:6!

Last edited:
100% WRONG again Gary, the First Adam was NOT born, like the 2nd Adam was! The First Adam was created ( Through/By the Word who was God in John 1:1 and then becameFLESH as the God-Man called Jesus in John 1:14 as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) from the dust of the earth! Jesus Christ is Not only the First born Son of God, He is the ONLY begotten Son of God as per John 1:18 & John 3:16+18! All other sons of God are ADOPTED as per Ephesians 1:5! Thus Gary remains 100% rebuked as usual as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed Gary!--------------------------------------
Ephesians 1:5
He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— -------------- --------------------------------ALSO Gary, put a Stop to your LIE that I did not answer your question because it is on RECORD on CARM SEVERAL times now where I CORRECTLY showed you from scriptures AS IS that God the Father did in Fact send the WORD ( who was God in John 1:1 to become FLESH ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14, to show us the way to the Father in Heaven as per John 14:6!
Only wrong for one who has not received from God that what Jesus received from Him as He demands of us.

Only wrong for one who has not received from God that what Jesus received from Him as He demands of us.
Just more of Gary's WRONG say ( man's word ), as I posted the scriptures ( God's inspired say so ) that CONTRADICTS Gary's say so! Case closed as God's say so OVERULES Gary's say so!

Just more of Gary's WRONG say ( man's word ), as I posted the scriptures ( God's inspired say so ) that CONTRADICTS Gary's say so! Case closed as God's say so OVERULES Gary's say so!
My say so? So you think that I wrote in the book that what Jesus said that you should be in the Father as he was in the Father?

You are a lot more mixed up than I originally thought.

I really can’t take credit for what Jesus said you should be like him even though you see it as my say so but thanks anyway for the kind jester.

My say so? So you think that I wrote in the book that what Jesus said that you should be in the Father as he was in the Father?

You are a lot more mixed up than I originally thought.

I really can’t take credit for what Jesus said you should be like him even though you see it as my say so but thanks anyway for the kind jester.
FYI Gary, I'm talking about your say so that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so that the REAL Jesus Christ is BOTH God and Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! I Never said that Father was not in Him and He in the Father! Stay on Track Gary as your say so about the Real Jesus not being God also remains 100 % refuted & rebuked by those posted scriptures! Case closed!

And He demands you call Him LORD which means God/YHWH.

You deny this therefor denying both the Father and the Son. Those who deny the Son, He will deny them before the Father-

Those are Jesus words you like to avoid like the plague.

Matthew 10:33
But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.

FYI Gary, I'm talking about your say so that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so that the REAL Jesus Christ is BOTH God and Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! I Never said that Father was not in Him and He in the Father! Stay on Track Gary as your say so about the Real Jesus not being God also remains 100 % refuted & rebuked by those posted scriptures! Case closed!
OK Tell me if what I have repeated Jesus said we should be like him in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect with the same signs following you is my ideas?

Remarkable how you make your gods what you would have them be instead of what Jesus said you should be.

You just haven't learned the reason God sent Jesus to show you His way is all. You listen to mans opinions instead of listening to Jesus.

And He demands you call Him LORD which means God/YHWH.
Jesus is lord only if you follow him inn his way of the Father to be like Him and in His same image as Jesus was. If you are not like what Jesus commanded of you to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect then you do not follow his ways at all therefore makes you lord over him, dictating to him your own rules.
You deny this therefor denying both the Father and the Son. Those who deny the Son, He will deny them before the Father-
To deny God to be your Father and be like your Father as Jesus did then you deny to be His son just as it states. You are not looking at this in the light of Gods eyes, Spirit, you are looking at it from what man has taught you to think about it.
Those are Jesus words you like to avoid like the plague.
Jesus words are be one in the Father just as He was on sin Him, John 17, His words were be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and have the same signs follow you who followed Jesus.

He's way worked for me and you say I avoid his way like the plague? LOL -- It isn't I who is not like Him as He demands of you as well.
Matthew 10:33
But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.
And you are denying his way to be perfect as he was in the Father and mock and condemn us who actually did follow His way to be like Him and in His same image to know the difference from your religious interpretations to actually have the mind of Christ and walk as He walks in it as Jesus did. And you say I avoid Jesus like the plague?

I am like Him, you mock and condemn Him to be like Him yourself.

You guys haven't learned yet that Jesus is the way to the Father is all.
1/2 truth- He who has seen Me has seen the Father, the Father and I are One.

to see you is not seeing the Father or the Son- its seeing gary the sinful man who is not God.

next

They worshiped Christ's mind but not Christ in Hebrews 1:6?
Thats what I said, they became Gods anointed by His Spirit no different from the anointing Jesus received from Him, which is Christ in you just as He was in Jesus.

BTW -- Spirit is ones mind. It is who we are not what we are. Good or bad the mind is the spirit of it. This is elementary christianity 101. Man is the temple of God and either you are like Him to have His same mind, Spirit, to think as He thinks or you don't.

Back