The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

OK Tell me if what I have repeated Jesus said we should be like him in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect with the same signs following you is my ideas?

Remarkable how you make your gods what you would have them be instead of what Jesus said you should be.

You just haven't learned the reason God sent Jesus to show you His way is all. You listen to mans opinions instead of listening to Jesus.
WRONG again Gary, it is CLEARLY You that has NOT learned the Truth in GOD's say so that the REAL Jesus Christ is both God and man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Case closed on Gary's say so that Jesus is ist a man ONLY and NOT God also!

You guys haven't learned yet that Jesus is the way to the Father is all.
FYI Gary, several times now on record on CARM I posted John 14:6-7 that does in FACT say Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father! The problem is that you ( Gary ) have a counterfeit Jesus ( just a man ONLY ) who is NOT God like the Real Jesus is that you can ONLY get to the Father through! The Proof that He is both God and Man is in GOD's say so right in these AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 )! Case closed!

WRONG again Gary, it is CLEARLY You that has NOT learned the Truth in GOD's say so that the REAL Jesus Christ is both God and man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Case closed on Gary's say so that Jesus is ist a man ONLY and NOT God also!
Well if you see Jesus wrong when he commands that you come to the Father that He be in you and you be in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him who Jesus prayed to for you to be in John 17, or perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect with the same signs following you, then I can understand why you are so confused for why God actually sent Jesus to show you the way the truth and the life to live as he did.

You have no intent in following Jesus to the Father, you are to busy forming your own gods for worship instead of following the One true God that Jesus tried with his life to get His message over to you that you may know Him, not just know about Him as is your case. You know what you have read second hand from someone else but it is very obvious you never have met Him to be like Him yourself as Jesus was and said you should be as well.

FYI Gary, several times now on record on CARM I posted John 14:6-7 that does in FACT say Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father! The problem is that you ( Gary ) have a counterfeit Jesus ( just a man ONLY ) who is NOT God like the Real Jesus is that you can ONLY get to the Father through! The Proof that He is both God and Man is in GOD's say so right in these AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 )! Case closed!
I have stated over and over that Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but by him, having the same in you he had in Him from the father. You just misinterpret it from lack in living His way, living His truth, and living His life as He demands of you. Jesus referred to this change from self to be like the Father of it as born again. Ye must be born again, born of God, or you never ever will know who God is.

All that you know is about three gods that you cant even relate to.

I have stated over and over that Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but by him, having the same in you he had in Him from the father. You just misinterpret it from lack in living His way, living His truth, and living His life as He demands of you. Jesus referred to this change from self to be like the Father of it as born again. Ye must be born again, born of God, or you never ever will know who God is.

All that you know is about three gods that you cant even relate to.
Yes we do know that you have done that over & over again with a Counterfeit Christ, who you say ( Man's Word ) is not God, when GOD's inspired Word in John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 says He is in FACT God ( the Former WORD in John 1:1, who " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit in the beginning before Creation Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 )! Case closed on your Counterfeit Jesus, Gary!

Yes we do know that you have done that over & over again with a Counterfeit Christ, who you say ( Man's Word ) is not God, when GOD's inspired Word in John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 says He is in FACT God ( the Former WORD in John 1:1, who " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit in the beginning before Creation Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16 )! Case closed on your Counterfeit Jesus, Gary!
Yes born again to have the mind of the creator of it all and the one that He sent to show you who you are to be like Him is counterfeit for your creed that you adhere to.
You are advocate for a creed which kills the Christ in that it is impossible for to follow Jesus to Gods anointing. His way is dead for you for you are in favor of that creed you are dedicated to instead instead of following Jesus to the same place he was in the Father. Until you are born again born of God as Jesus was you never will know Him and you will only know about Him from the creed you cling to instead of Him. You just won’t listen to God in any of His ways.

His way is — be as I Am. Your way is be as you.

Yes born again to have the mind of the creator of it all and the one that He sent to show you who you are to be like Him is counterfeit for your creed that you adhere to.
You are advocate for a creed which kills the Christ in that it is impossible for to follow Jesus to Gods anointing. His way is dead for you for you are in favor of that creed you are dedicated to instead instead of following Jesus to the same place he was in the Father. Until you are born again born of God as Jesus was you never will know Him and you will only know about Him from the creed you cling to instead of Him. You just won’t listen to God in any of His ways.

Your creed is a disgrace.

Your creed is a disgrace.
Yes I understand that the way of Christ is a disgrace for you. That is very obvious.

Christ always is a disgrace to one who opposes Him to be like Him as Jesus was like Him. Anointed of God. That is who Christ is, Christ in you, Gods anointing in you, His Spirit in you, that you may walk as He walks in His same light and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

His way truly is a creed to follow but I do understand why His way is a disgrace to your religion that you creed to and whatever that might be

You are just a little confused who Christ is because His way to be like Him and in His same image is a disgrace for you.

Well if you see Jesus wrong when he commands that you come to the Father that He be in you and you be in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him who Jesus prayed to for you to be in John 17, or perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect with the same signs following you, then I can understand why you are so confused for why God actually sent Jesus to show you the way the truth and the life to live as he did.

You have no intent in following Jesus to the Father, you are to busy forming your own gods for worship instead of following the One true God that Jesus tried with his life to get His message over to you that you may know Him, not just know about Him as is your case. You know what you have read second hand from someone else but it is very obvious you never have met Him to be like Him yourself as Jesus was and said you should be as well.
I do NOT see the REAL Jesus Wrong, but your Counterfeit is WRONG Gary!

And just MORE of Gary's WRONG say so ( Man's word ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's Facts ( that Jesus Christ is God in the FLESH ) in John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8!

Yes I understand that the way of Christ is a disgrace for you. That is very obvious.

Christ always is a disgrace to one who opposes Him to be like Him as Jesus was like Him. Anointed of God. That is who Christ is, Christ in you, Gods anointing in you, His Spirit in you, that you may walk as He walks in His same light and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

His way truly is a creed to follow but I do understand why His way is a disgrace to your religion that you creed to and whatever that might be

You are just a little confused who Christ is because His way to be like Him and in His same image is a disgrace for you.
Yes Gary, the true Christian readers can CLEARLY see that you have a COUNTERFEIT Jesus ( as per your say so he just a man and NOT God the former Word of John 1:1 also or God in the Flesh as per John 1:1+14 )! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit !

When you guys became advocates to a creed something in you died and you do not believe God and you only believe your belief of Him.

You guys try and prove to God how much you love Him by the things that you do like the rituals of our churches do and is a sure sign that you do not love Him at all but love the creed standard you have established for Him.

The way of God is to be anointed of Him, He in you and you In Him as one, same mind of Christ, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, perfect as He is perfect, holy pure and without sin. Righteousness.

But to you guys His way is a disgrace in which He understands why and so do I.

When you guys became advocates to a creed something in you died and you do not believe God and you only believe your belief of Him.

You guys try and prove to God how much you love Him by the things that you do like the rituals of our churches do and is a sure sign that you do not love Him at all but love the creed standard you have established for Him.

The way of God is to be anointed of Him, He in you and you In Him as one, same mind of Christ, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, perfect as He is perfect, holy pure and without sin. Righteousness.

But to you guys His way is a disgrace in which He understands why and so do I.
Gary, STOP posting your WRONG say so ( man's word that OPPOSES God's Word in His inspired scriptures ) and start going by those AS IS scriptures that we post to rebuke your wrong say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) with as per 2 Tim.3:16!

Gary, STOP posting your WRONG say so ( man's word that OPPOSES God's Word in His inspired scriptures ) and start going by those AS IS scriptures that we post to rebuke your wrong say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) with as per 2 Tim.3:16!
His truths is to be what the book says you should be like Him defiantly is your wrong way I totally agree.

You just cant comprehend that the book is written to you, about you, who you are, who you are not, Why? I know why! Your name is not written in there for you. In reality it is all about you and who are you. If you will try and read what Jesus said and at least try and understand what he is trying to convey to you from the Father.

His truths is to be what the book says you should be like Him defiantly is your wrong way I totally agree.

You just cant comprehend that the book is written to you, about you, who you are, who you are not, Why? I know why! Your name is not written in there for you. In reality it is all about you and who are you. If you will try and read what Jesus said and at least try and understand what he is trying to convey to you from the Father.
I said, " Stop Posting your say so " ( man's word ) and go by GOD's say so in His Inspired AS IS scriptures that we post! FYI those AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 & Heb.1:6+8 ) proves your say so ( that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a Man ONLY and Not God the Word of John 1:1 Also ) is 100% WRONG! Case closed Gary!

I said, " Stop Posting your say so " ( man's word ) and go by GOD's say so in His Inspired AS IS scriptures that we post! FYI those AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & 8:58 & Heb.1:6+8 ) proves your say so ( that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a Man ONLY and Not God the Word of John 1:1 Also ) is 100% WRONG! Case closed Gary!
I’ve nerves posted my say so at all. All o do is repeat that what Jesus did you should be like him. It is Jesus who said to follow him to His God he called Father. You are trying to get his God to follow you is all.

The real problem in your understanding is that what Jesus said is the way to the afather just isn’t good enough for you to be like Him as Jesus was and commanded of you to be the same a He.

I’ve nerves posted my say so at all. All o do is repeat that what Jesus did you should be like him. It is Jesus who said to follow him to His God he called Father. You are trying to get his God to follow you is all.

The real problem in your understanding is that what Jesus said is the way to the afather just isn’t good enough for you to be like Him as Jesus was and commanded of you to be the same a He.
Yes all you do is go OFF Track FROM the Fact that the REAL Jesus Christ is NOT just a man ( as your say so says ), Gary! I posted the scriptures, GOD's say so that the REAL Jesus Christ is BOTH God and Man! So stay on TRACK this time Gary and tell the readers ( with scriptures ) why you think this scriptural post of mine is wrong, as none of what you previously posted about what Jesus says CONTRADICTS it and it was off track! --------------------------
rod.ney said:

Yes all you do is go OFF Track FROM the Fact that the REAL Jesus Christ is NOT just a man ( as your say so says ), Gary! I posted the scriptures, GOD's say so that the REAL Jesus Christ is BOTH God and Man! So stay on TRACK this time Gary and tell the readers ( with scriptures ) why you think this scriptural post of mine is wrong, as none of what you previously posted about what Jesus says CONTRADICTS it and it was off track! --------------------------
rod.ney said:
Yes off track just as those of Jesus said he was off track. I agree with you the way in that His way is off track for you.

Jesus was then off track then and today such as your doctrine he is off track when he demands you be like him and have from the same God he had to be like Him yourself holy pure and without sin, perfect a God in heaven is perfect -- is way off track isn't it? Train wrecks happen when they get off track. Jesus got off track from the laws of the religious beliefs in the temples he once taught and they had him crucified for getting off their track, and you are doing the very same thing.

John 1, and those other scriptures are spot on, you just laid down another track and jumped on it to take another rout from the One God laid out is all.

Back