The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

There you go READERS, I posted the scriptures that CLEARLY shows us that Jesus Christ was the " I AM " who spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14 as per Jesus' own say so in John 8:58! Then Gary says that is not true! Yes Gary, we can all clearly see that you say those scriptures are not true because you keep on going by your own say so ( Man's word ) that contradicts God's inspired say so in those AS IS posted scriptures! Case closed and Gary remains 100% Rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 )!
You posted Scriptures that you don't have a clue what they say from lack in spiritual truths.

Christ existed, Jesus didn't come along until about 2000 years ago. Do you know why do you deny that? From lack in knowing the Christ yourself as Jesus knew what it was to be anointed of God.

You cant know that what you don't have. If you knew the Christ to be anointed of God yourself, Christ in you, you would know who Jesus was.
Gary you are still kicking against the gods I see. The Son is Eternal as Scripture , Jesus and the Apostles declare.

John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

John 1:14
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory

These verses in John’s prologue reveal the pre existence of the Eternal Word/Son who was God and became flesh. He was the Creator of all things. Nothing came into existence apart from Him. He is before everything that has a beginning.

John 1:15
John bore witness of Him, and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'"

John 1:30
"This is He on behalf of whom I said, 'After me comes a Man who has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'

John the Baptist was 6 months older than Jesus Christ. So it is impossible for Christ to be before him unless Jesus pre existed.

John 3:13
No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven — the Son of Man.

Again we see the pre existence of the Son and where He declares that He came from heaven to earth.

John 3:17
"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.

This verse shows the Son was sent from heaven by the Father to the earth.

John 6:38
For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Human beings come into existence when they are born into this world, but we surely do not come from Heaven.

John 8:23
"You are from beneath I Am from above, you are of this world I Am not of this world"

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am."

Here we see that Jesus lets the Pharisees know that He existed as a person before Abraham was born. Once again we see Jesus claiming to be the Eternal God.

John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 17:5

And now, Father, glorify Me(your Son in verse 2) in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

Here we see the Son declared that He shared the same Glory together with the Father prior to creation. This passage makes Him equal with the Father as the Eternal God.

John 17:24
"Father, I desire that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am, in order that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given Me; for Thou didst love Me before the foundation of the world.

Below we read it was the Son who already existed as the Son which the Father sent into the world.

John 3:16-17
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.

1 Cor 15:47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.

Gal 4:4
But when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,

1 John 4:14
And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

In 1 John 3:8 we see that the Son of Gods appearance or manifestation was for this very purpose, that He might destroy the works of the devil. The verb φανερόω means to make manifest, appeared, to make visible or to bring to light something that was previously hidden. This clearly means that Jesus had already existed as the Son of God and He was made manifest or visible to us.

Now we also know from Johns writings that those who deny Jesus came in the flesh are the spirit of antichrist. Those who deny God became flesh and dwelt among us are deceivers. The Incarnation was permanent as we read in 2 John 7- Jesus has come in the flesh. A past action with present results.

Col 1:13-18
For He delivered us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created by Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Heb 1:2-3
in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. 3 And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power.

Heb 1:8
But of the Son He says,

"Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever,

Heb 5:7-8
In the days of His flesh, He offered up both prayers and supplications with loud crying and tears to the One able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His piety. 8 Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered.

The question is who or what was He before the days of His flesh? It is obvious that He pre existed before His birth(days of His flesh) as the Son.

The Father sent the Son into this world and we know this as the Incarnation. Meaning God became flesh( a man). Since the Son is God, the 2nd Person of the Trinity scripture calls the Son- God manifest in the flesh.

hope this helps !!!

You posted Scriptures that you don't have a clue what they say from lack in spiritual truths.
No Gary, I clearly posted the AS IS scriptures that Rebukes ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your TWISTED view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of Exodus 3:14 in conjunction with John 8:58! Pre-carnate Jesus Christ was the " I Am " ( God the Word of John 1:1 )! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( man's word that Jesus is just a man and NOT God the Word Also, as John 1:1+14 POINT Blank tells us as well as God the Father tells us in Heb.1:8!

Christ existed, Jesus didn't come along until about 2000 years ago. Do you know why do you deny that? From lack in knowing the Christ yourself as Jesus knew what it was to be anointed of God.

You cant know that what you don't have. If you knew the Christ to be anointed of God yourself, Christ in you, you would know who Jesus was.
Pre-carnant Jesus Christ Did in FACT pre-exist as God the Word in John 1:1! Even in His Immortal Glorious Supernatural Flesh & Bone Resurrection Body of Luke 24:39, He is STILL called the " WORD " ( of John 1:1 ) as per GOD's say so in Rev.19:13! FYI Gary " the WORD was God " ( Precarnate Jesus Christ ) in John 1:1 and He became FLESH ( Incarnate ) in John 1:14! Therefore Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 - man's word ) still remains 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) and the case is closed!

Last edited:
Gary you are still kicking against the gods I see. The Son is Eternal as Scripture , Jesus and the Apostles declare.
Yes and I am His son.
John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
Yes Christ was in the beginning with God. God anointing man with His Spirit, Jesus received His anointing in Matt 3:16, Abraham did on the mountain, Moses did, 120 did, you just haven't received the Christ Gods anointing by His Spirit is all.
John 1:14
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory

Yes I am the temple of Him. You are supposed to be as well.
These verses in John’s prologue reveal the pre existence of the Eternal Word/Son who was God and became flesh. He was the Creator of all things. Nothing came into existence apart from Him. He is before everything that has a beginning.
Sorry but no flesh inherits the kingdom of God. It is impossible for Jesus to be God LOL. And God is the creator of it. Noting comes into His existence as long as you are separated from Him. The reason God sent Jesus is to unite you back to the Father in which you flat refuse the teacher of Him.
John 1:15
John bore witness of Him, and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'"

John 1:30
"This is He on behalf of whom I said, 'After me comes a Man who has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.'

John the Baptist was 6 months older than Jesus Christ. So it is impossible for Christ to be before him unless Jesus pre existed.

John 3:13
No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven — the Son of Man.

Again we see the pre existence of the Son and where He declares that He came from heaven to earth.

John 3:17
"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.

This verse shows the Son was sent from heaven by the Father to the earth.

John 6:38
For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Human beings come into existence when they are born into this world, but we surely do not come from Heaven.

John 8:23
"You are from beneath I Am from above, you are of this world I Am not of this world"

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am."

Here we see that Jesus lets the Pharisees know that He existed as a person before Abraham was born. Once again we see Jesus claiming to be the Eternal God.

John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 17:5

And now, Father, glorify Me(your Son in verse 2) in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

Here we see the Son declared that He shared the same Glory together with the Father prior to creation. This passage makes Him equal with the Father as the Eternal God.

John 17:24
"Father, I desire that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am, in order that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given Me; for Thou didst love Me before the foundation of the world.

Below we read it was the Son who already existed as the Son which the Father sent into the world.

John 3:16-17
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.

1 Cor 15:47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.

Gal 4:4
But when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,

1 John 4:14
And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

In 1 John 3:8 we see that the Son of Gods appearance or manifestation was for this very purpose, that He might destroy the works of the devil. The verb φανερόω means to make manifest, appeared, to make visible or to bring to light something that was previously hidden. This clearly means that Jesus had already existed as the Son of God and He was made manifest or visible to us.

Now we also know from Johns writings that those who deny Jesus came in the flesh are the spirit of antichrist. Those who deny God became flesh and dwelt among us are deceivers. The Incarnation was permanent as we read in 2 John 7- Jesus has come in the flesh. A past action with present results.

Col 1:13-18
For He delivered us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created by Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Heb 1:2-3
in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. 3 And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power.

Heb 1:8
But of the Son He says,

"Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever,

Heb 5:7-8
In the days of His flesh, He offered up both prayers and supplications with loud crying and tears to the One able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His piety. 8 Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered.

The question is who or what was He before the days of His flesh? It is obvious that He pre existed before His birth(days of His flesh) as the Son.

The Father sent the Son into this world and we know this as the Incarnation. Meaning God became flesh( a man). Since the Son is God, the 2nd Person of the Trinity scripture calls the Son- God manifest in the flesh.

hope this helps !!!
If you ever break away from mans teachings and let God be your teacher you will understand from God that what Jesus and these others understood from Him. But as long as you keep yourself separated from that what Jesus and these others were in the Father you will never ever see His heaven that He opens to all who will just as He did in these.

That what refuses you to have from God that what Jesus had from Him and keeps you from having the same from Him as these did is totally the antichrist spirit.

No Gary, I clearly posted the AS IS scriptures that Rebukes ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your TWISTED view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of Exodus 3:14 in conjunction with John 8:58! Pre-carnate Jesus Christ was the " I Am " ( God the Word of John 1:1 )! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( man's word that Jesus is just a man and NOT God the Word Also, as John 1:1+14 POINT Blank tells us as well as God the Father tells us in Heb.1:8!
2 Tim was written by Paul, I didnt hear any quotes in it from Jesus.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
And you only continue in what you have learned from man in carnality with a religious mind. They are the only ones you hast learn from and Christ is set by the wayside in his ways for you.

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

You certainly has a way of correcting scriptures to suit your own understanding.

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Be perfect? Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect with the good works, same signs follow you? Not a chance is there?

Im glad you decided to examine scripture for what it really is saying.

Your goal is that God follow you in your beliefs for a god.

My goal was God Himself. And He revealed Himself just as He promises He will do in you if you will drop the flesh god and cling to the One of Spirit.

My goal was God Himself. And He revealed Himself just as He promises He will do in you if you will drop the flesh god and cling to the One of Spirit.

My goal is Jesus Himself. And He revealed Himself just as He promises He will do in you if you will drop the false god and cling to the One of God Incarnate.

hope this helps !!!

My goal is Jesus Himself. And He revealed Himself just as He promises He will do in you if you will drop the false god and cling to the One of God Incarnate.

hope this helps !!!
If your goal was God Himself you would be like Him as well for He was the goal of Jesus as well.

Sorry but no flesh inherits the kingdom of God. It is impossible for Jesus to be God LOL. And God is the creator of it. Noting comes into His existence as long as you are separated from Him. The reason God sent Jesus is to unite you back to the Father in which you flat refuse the teacher of Him.
Wrong again Gary, the inspired scriptures say that FLESH & BLOOD together can not inherit the kingdom of GOD! Jesus' Immortal supernatural resurrection body that ascended up to Heaven in Acts chapter one was Flesh & Bone ( See Luke 24:39 Gary ) and NOT Flesh & Blood! So LOL to Gary who does not read those God ( the Holy Spirit ) inspired scriptures and instead just goes by his own TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( man's word that FLESH can not inherit the kingdom of GOD )! FYI again Gary it is Mortal Flesh & Blood that can't! So yes indeed the Real Jesus Christ is " God " as per John 1:1+14 in conjunction with Hebrews 1:6+8 ( and Not impossible as you wrongfully say - man's word )! Case closed Gary!

Last edited:

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
And you only continue in what you have learned from man in carnality with a religious mind. They are the only ones you hast learn from and Christ is set by the wayside in his ways for you.

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

You certainly has a way of correcting scriptures to suit your own understanding.

Be perfect? Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect with the good works, same signs follow you? Not a chance is there?

FYI Gary, 2 Tim.3:16 is God inspired Holy scripture that tells us the scriptures are used to REBUKE those who do not go by them, but just by their own say so ( man's word ) like you do Gary! Heb.1:6+8 is not what Paul wrote and God the Father has His only begotten Son ( Jesus Christ John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) _worshiped and called " O God "! Also John 1:1+14 says He " Was God " and then became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ ( the God-Man ) ! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 )! So yes the Apostle Paul was 100 % right ( in 2 Tim.3:16 ) to say we can use those posted AS IS scriptures to rebuke your Twisted say so with! Case closed!

Wrong again Gary, the inspired scriptures say that FLESH & BLOOD together can not inherit the kingdom of GOD! Jesus' Immortal supernatural resurrection body that ascended up to Heaven in Acts chapter one was Flesh & Bone ( See Luke 24:39 Gary ) and NOT Flesh & Blood! So LOL to Gary who does not read those God ( the Holy Spirit ) inspired scriptures and instead just goes by his own TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( man's word that FLESH can not inherit the kingdom of GOD )! FYI again Gary it is Mortal Flesh & Blood that can't! So yes indeed the Real Jesus Christ is " God " as per John 1:1+14 in conjunction with Hebrews 1:6+8 ( and Not impossible as you wrongfully say - man's word )! Case closed Gary!
Actually the one who rises up from that grave is suppose to be in you as He was in Jesus, the One who lifted him up to His heaven in Matt 3:16. That is the One that you do not know.

Actually the one who rises up from that grave is suppose to be in you as He was in Jesus, the One who lifted him up to His heaven in Matt 3:16. That is the One that you do not know.
No, Actually you got it 100% WRONG when you said FLESH can not inherit the kingdom of God! So stay on Topic Gary! What you posted, in NO way supports your prior post where you WRONGFULLY said Flesh can't inherit the kingdom of God! You were once again proved WRONG by the scriptures that I posted! Case closed!

No, Actually you got it 100% WRONG when you said FLESH can not inherit the kingdom of God! So stay on Topic Gary! What you posted, in NO way supports your prior post where you WRONGFULLY said Flesh can't inherit the kingdom of God! You were once again proved WRONG by the scriptures that I posted! Case closed!
Try looking up in your own bible that you don't even believe about no flesh inherits the kingdom of God. You might be surprised, but then now that I think about it, you are not going to believe what it says about it anyway just as you don't believe anything in the book that pertains to God in His teachings and Jesus the one God sent to lead you to Him, and Gods Spirit that reveals all of who God is in you.

To you the way of God, Jesus and His Spirit is antichrist for you. .

God deands we have His same mind, Spirit, and walk in it as Jesus walked in it. But God could never be like the example you send for me to be like you and in that makes Him a liar for you because He demands that you have His same Mind, Spirit, the mind of Christ anointed of God.

You try and serve God in a spirit that is not His. The same God of Spirit who was in Christ Jesus is supposed to be in you but you just cant follow Jesus to Him is all. You have a better way of your own than to trust Jesus in this.

Try looking up in your own bible that you don't even believe about no flesh inherits the kingdom of God. You might be surprised, but then now that I think about it, you are not going to believe what it says about it anyway just as you don't believe anything in the book that pertains to God in His teachings and Jesus the one God sent to lead you to Him, and Gods Spirit that reveals all of who God is in you.

To you the way of God, Jesus and His Spirit is antichrist for you. .
FYI Gary I posted the scriptures that PROVES what I said and refutes your WRONG say so! Thus it is you ( Not me ) that need to look up those posted scriptures in your bible! The resurrected Christ went up to Heaven in His Immortal supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39, as His Disciples watched Him ascend up till a cloud in earth's atmosphere hid Him from their sight ( just like an airplane can be seen till it goes in a cloud, Gary )! Acts chapter ONE has that FACT ( Jesus was seen ascending to Heaven in His resurrection body by His Disciple till a cloud hid Him )! He will come BACK to earth ( at His Immediate post Trib. return - Matt.24:29-30/Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) the same way He left ( in His Immortal Glorious supernatural resurrection body of Flesh & Bones ), so He can then REIGN for 1000 years in Jerusalem on King David's throne! Then the survivors of the great Trib. will go there each year of those 1000 years to worship Him in person in His Glorious resurrection body as per Zech.14:16! Cas closed!

FYI Gary I posted the scriptures that PROVES what I said and refutes your WRONG say so! Thus it is you ( Not me ) that need to look up those posted scriptures in your bible! The resurrected Christ went up to Heaven in His Immortal supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39, as His Disciples watched Him ascend up till a cloud in earth's atmosphere hid Him from their sight ( just like an airplane can be seen till it goes in a cloud, Gary )! Acts chapter ONE has that FACT ( Jesus was seen ascending to Heaven in His resurrection body by His Disciple till a cloud hid Him )! He will come BACK to earth ( at His Immediate post Trib. return - Matt.24:29-30/Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) the same way He left ( in His Immortal Glorious supernatural resurrection body of Flesh & Bones ), so He can then REIGN for 1000 years in Jerusalem on King David's throne! Then the survivors of the great Trib. will go there each year of those 1000 years to worship Him in person in His Glorious resurrection body as per Zech.14:16! Cas closed!
You posted your opinions of them from a mind void of the same mind of God Jesus had. You don't have a clue what they say spiritually.

Mutations occur when the original is altered. It may look the same on the outside but inside it has changed from the original.
Having a form of but not the same. And this is exactly the mutations in your beliefs. You have changed the natural order off God to manipulate Him to your own understandings.

You are not like the original at all, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is no longer part of you. But I will take of Him all that you reject of Him.

Why don't you post these scriptures.
Matt 3:16, John 17 Be like Him as Jesus was like Him, He in you and you I nHim just as Jesus was.
How about John 1, He didn't come to save you he came that ye might be saved?
How about in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you? Is not the reason you won't post them is from lack in going to the Father yourself as Jesus said in that day?
How about be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus commanded of you.
How about, let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus. He had the mind of God as well as you are supposed to have.
How about walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did?
How about when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
How about we who are born of God His sons it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.
How about Jesus when he said he could do noting at all without his Father, BTW who was His God, who sent him?
How about same signs follow those who believe?
How about same signs follow those who believe and has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Do you know why you cant post these scriptures? I do, they convict your absence fro being these things He demands of you and demanded of Jesus. The difference is Jesus obeyed and received from Giod, you are stuck in a man made creed is all.

Back