The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Why don't you post these scriptures.
Matt 3:16, John 17 Be like Him as Jesus was like Him, He in you and you I nHim just as Jesus was.
How about John 1, He didn't come to save you he came that ye might be saved?
How about in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you? Is not the reason you won't post them is from lack in going to the Father yourself as Jesus said in that day?
How about be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus commanded of you.
How about, let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus. He had the mind of God as well as you are supposed to have.
How about walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did?
How about when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
How about we who are born of God His sons it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.
How about Jesus when he said he could do noting at all without his Father, BTW who was His God, who sent him?
How about same signs follow those who believe?
How about same signs follow those who believe and has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Do you know why you cant post these scriptures? I do, they convict your absence fro being these things He demands of you and demanded of Jesus. The difference is Jesus obeyed and received from Giod, you are stuck in a man made creed is all.
Yes Gary, you can use those OFF Topic scriptures if you want BECAUSE NONE of them will CONTRADICT the On TOPIC scriptures that I Posts that CLEARLY PROVES what I stated an as such this STILL Stands and you can't refute it with scriptures, but only with your say so ( man's word ) ---------------------------------------------------------------------
rod.ney said:
FYI Gary I posted the scriptures that PROVES what I said and refutes your WRONG say so! Thus it is you ( Not me ) that need to look up those posted scriptures in your bible! The resurrected Christ went up to Heaven in His Immortal supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39, as His Disciples watched Him ascend up till a cloud in earth's atmosphere hid Him from their sight ( just like an airplane can be seen till it goes in a cloud, Gary )! Acts chapter ONE has that FACT ( Jesus was seen ascending to Heaven in His resurrection body by His Disciple till a cloud hid Him )! He will come BACK to earth ( at His Immediate post Trib. return - Matt.24:29-30/Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) the same way He left ( in His Immortal Glorious supernatural resurrection body of Flesh & Bones ), so He can then REIGN for 1000 years in Jerusalem on King David's throne! Then the survivors of the great Trib. will go there each year of those 1000 years to worship Him in person in His Glorious resurrection body as per Zech.14:16! Cas closed!

Mutations occur when the original is altered. It may look the same on the outside but inside it has changed from the original.
Having a form of but not the same. And this is exactly the mutations in your beliefs. You have changed the natural order off God to manipulate Him to your own understandings.

You are not like the original at all, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect is no longer part of you. But I will take of Him all that you reject of Him.
No mutation at All in those AS IS scriptures that I Posted! Jesus Never disposed of His resurrection body when He ascended up to Heaven! Only JW's believe that Lie! Thus Gary must be a JW if he also believes it! Case closed!

You posted your opinions of them from a mind void of the same mind of God Jesus had. You don't have a clue what they say spiritually.
No Opinion at all Gary! Read Acts Chapter ONE as is and then tell the readers that Jesus did Not ascend to Heaven BODILY ( in His Resurrection body ) to Heaven and WILL return in it - --------------------------

Acts 1:9-10
New International Version

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Yes Gary, you can use those OFF Topic scriptures if you want BECAUSE NONE of them will CONTRADICT the On TOPIC scriptures that I Posts that CLEARLY PROVES what I stated an as such this STILL Stands and you can't refute it with scriptures, but only with your say so ( man's word ) ---------------------------------------------------------------------
rod.ney said:
FYI Gary I posted the scriptures that PROVES what I said and refutes your WRONG say so! Thus it is you ( Not me ) that need to look up those posted scriptures in your bible! The resurrected Christ went up to Heaven in His Immortal supernatural Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39, as His Disciples watched Him ascend up till a cloud in earth's atmosphere hid Him from their sight ( just like an airplane can be seen till it goes in a cloud, Gary )! Acts chapter ONE has that FACT ( Jesus was seen ascending to Heaven in His resurrection body by His Disciple till a cloud hid Him )! He will come BACK to earth ( at His Immediate post Trib. return - Matt.24:29-30/Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) the same way He left ( in His Immortal Glorious supernatural resurrection body of Flesh & Bones ), so He can then REIGN for 1000 years in Jerusalem on King David's throne! Then the survivors of the great Trib. will go there each year of those 1000 years to worship Him in person in His Glorious resurrection body as per Zech.14:16! Cas closed!
OFF topic scriptures? Thats is the most lame excuse anyone ever tried to explain away for what scripture says that I have ever heard and the very reason that you don't quote them, LOL. You don't understand them.

No mutation at All in those AS IS scriptures that I Posted! Jesus Never disposed of His resurrection body when He ascended up to Heaven! Only JW's believe that Lie! Thus Gary must be a JW if he also believes it! Case closed!
Oh yes, you have muted your gods down to your level.

What is a JW?

No Opinion at all Gary! Read Acts Chapter ONE as is and then tell the readers that Jesus did Not ascend to Heaven BODILY ( in His Resurrection body ) to Heaven and WILL return in it - --------------------------

Acts 1:9-10​

New International Version​

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
Oh sure it is your opinions. You have no intent in following Jesus to his God at all. He left with the same Spirit who came to him in Matt 3:16. And guess what. That same Spirit has always been here starting in Adam. It is that you have not met Him is all to know what that Spirit is he left in and certainly not knowing the same Spirit he comes back in where man is the temple of Him.

He is not come to you I agree with you for sure, and the reason you wait for 6000 years for God to show up and take you into His kingdom is, you don't know the One at your door knocking this day.

You don't believe your bible act all, and I think you use a bible that is of some other beliefs for you do not believe at all Rev 3:20.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me

Do you know why you cant hear His voice that He may come to you? I do!

Oh sure it is your opinions. You have no intent in following Jesus to his God at all. He left with the same Spirit who came to him in Matt 3:16. And guess what. That same Spirit has always been here starting in Adam. It is that you have not met Him is all to know what that Spirit is he left in and certainly not knowing the same Spirit he comes back in where man is the temple of Him.

He is not come to you I agree with you for sure, and the reason you wait for 6000 years for God to show up and take you into His kingdom is, you don't know the One at your door knocking this day.

You don't believe your bible act all, and I think you use a bible that is of some other beliefs for you do not believe at all Rev 3:20.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me

Do you know why you cant hear His voice that He may come to you? I do!
That is not an Opinion, it is EXACTLY what Acts chapter one says AS IS Gary! However is is your opinion or Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that those AS IS scriptures do not actually say what they say! His Disciples SAW Him ascend till a cloud hid Him from their sight! You can't see nonphyical spirits Gary! So yes they saw Him ascend in His Physical Immortal Supernatural resurrection body of Flesh & Bones! Case closed! As this still stands AS IS -----------------------------

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.” ------------------------ So don't tell us that they did NOT physically SEE Him ascend Gary!

That is not an Opinion, it is EXACTLY what Acts chapter one says AS IS Gary! However is is your opinion or Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that those AS IS scriptures do not actually say what they say! His Disciples SAW Him ascend till a cloud hid Him from their sight! You can't see nonphyical spirits Gary! So yes they saw Him ascend in His Physical Immortal Supernatural resurrection body of Flesh & Bones! Case closed! As this still stands AS IS -----------------------------

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.” ------------------------ So don't tell us that they did NOT physically SEE Him ascend Gary!
You run off opinion Rodney. If you went by the standards of Jesus Christ you would be like Him instead just as Jesus was like Him.

You run off opinion Rodney. If you went by the standards of Jesus Christ you would be like Him instead just as Jesus was like Him.
Nope, your run off opinion because I posted Acts 1:9-10 AS IS and it CLEARLY rebukes your opinion that Jesus ascended to heaven as a spirit without His resurrection body! You can't see nonphysical spirits ascend to Heaven Gary! Case closed on your Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) opinion!

Nope, your run off opinion because I posted Acts 1:9-10 AS IS and it CLEARLY rebukes your opinion that Jesus ascended to heaven as a spirit without His resurrection body! You can't see nonphysical spirits ascend to Heaven Gary! Case closed on your Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) opinion!
I understand. God has no merit in your doctrine, you can read what he said you would be but because you can't be what He demands of you you make excuses why you are not like Him as Jesus was like Him, the example God sent for you to follow and be like but because of your rejection of Him there is no way you can be of Christ yourself, anointed of God. You don't have a clue what you are doing.

I understand. God has no merit in your doctrine, you can read what he said you would be but because you can't be what He demands of you you make excuses why you are not like Him as Jesus was like Him, the example God sent for you to follow and be like but because of your rejection of Him there is no way you can be of Christ yourself, anointed of God. You don't have a clue what you are doing.
No you do NOT understand the AS IS scriptures that I posted because ACTS chapter one says His Disciples saw Him ( in His Physical Immortal resurrection body ) ascend to Heaven! Case closed Gary as you just keep on posting your say so ( Man's word ) instead of dealing with GOD's inspired scriptures that I post AS IS! So FYI again His Disciples could not have seen Him ascend if it were just His nonphysical spirit ascending to Heaven!

No you do NOT understand the AS IS scriptures that I posted because ACTS chapter one says His Disciples saw Him ( in His Physical Immortal resurrection body ) ascend to Heaven! Case closed Gary as you just keep on posting your say so ( Man's word ) instead of dealing with GOD's inspired scriptures that I post AS IS! So FYI again His Disciples could not have seen Him ascend if it were just His nonphysical spirit ascending to Heaven!
OH' sure I understand them. These wrote about the same God that was in them is in me. This is the same One who opened it all up to Jesus as well. Read Matt 3:16 that you don't believe happened.

If at all possible for you you should at least try and think in terms of Christ through Gods anointing by His Spirit instead of your own spirit that you display where you rule over your god instead of the One Jesus obeyed.

OH' sure I understand them. These wrote about the same God that was in them is in me. This is the same One who opened it all up to Jesus as well. Read Matt 3:16 that you don't believe happened.
NO you DO NOT understand those AS IS Posted scriptures ( Acts Chapter One - He ascended bodily as His Disciples saw Him ) as you DENY the Truth that the Real Jesus Christ is right now in Heaven in His Physical Immortal Supernatural Glorious Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39, seated at His Father's righthand side! He will return Bodily at the END of Dan.9:27 to REIGN for 1000 years ( Rev.20:4-6 ) before He creates the New earth with no seas in Rev.21:1! Case closed!

If at all possible for you you should at least try and think in terms of Christ through Gods anointing by His Spirit instead of your own spirit that you display where you rule over your god instead of the One Jesus obeyed.
Actually you should go by those AS IS Posted scriptures and stop posting your WRONG say so ( Man's word ) that contradicts them!

You should think of Christ by His own words and the inspired words of the Apostles who call Him God.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory

John 1:18
No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten God, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

John 20:28
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Rom 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

1 Tim 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding, in order that we might know Him who is true, and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

hope this helps !!!

You should think of Christ by His own words and the inspired words of the Apostles who call Him God.
Exactly. And I and the Father are one just as Jesus and the Father are one. Read John 17 if that is at all possible for you. And I saw Him a sHe is and I am like 1 John 3. And I have His same mind, Spirit and walk in it as God demands of us just as Jesus walked in Him.

And all who has from God that what Jesus had are His apostles. You don't know what an appoint;le is do you? It one who is sent. You are not sent by God you are sent by a religious belief system void of having in you the same from God Jesus had from Him.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Yes in the beginning of every mans salvation is the word. No one escapes His salvation without it. And His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, His word is written in the hearts and minds of those who He is manifest in.

Your problem is you edit the written words to put your belief system and has no intent of following Jesus to have His word manifest in you as Jesus had it manifest in himself.
John 1:14
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory
Yes man is the temple of God, our flesh is the temple of Him.
John 1:18
No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten God, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.
That is what I have been trying to tell you. You have to begotten of God, born of God, that is what begotten means. And Im trying to explain Him to you.
John 20:28
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
So did I when I sw Him as He really is. Spirit doesn't have flesh and bone as you see Jesus. You cant see the Spirit in man all you can do is see where that Spirit has been in the man by his actions.
Rom 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.
Yes amen, for Christ is Gods anointing in man. And Jesus referred to this change as born again, a renewing of the mind to think in Gods terms instead of all that made up stuff you spew out to look noble toward other religious folk who has no intent in following Jesus to the Father that He may be in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him.
1 Tim 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Paul was always confused about the Christ for it all was a mystery for him just as he said, and just as Christ is a mystery for you. Paul never got the message Jesus sent to be like the Father of him.
Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;
Paul always looked for that blessed hope but never came to the knowledge of Christ as Jesus had of Christ, anointed of God Himself to be exactly like Him.
2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:
I have received the same faith in the Father Jesus had in the Father, avoiding the faith of some religious organization who dupe people such as yourself into their lair they have established for enterprise. These sell their gods to you that you may pay them to hear their gods for you.
1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding, in order that we might know Him who is true, and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

hope this helps !!!
Christ is the true God, for Christ means Gods anointed one and either you are anointed of God as Jesus was with Christ in you or you are not like Him and not of Christ at all. If you are not exactly as Jesus was in the Father then you have shunned the teachings of Jesus and cling to a preacher such as on as Paul instead of following Jesus to the Christ to be anointed of God yourself.

You don't have a clue what it is to be in Christ.

You are so elementary in the ways of Christ and until you start listening to Jesus to be like him in the Father you never will know the Father at all.

SO you believe that Jesus was wrong and Paul was right?

Jesus. We have the same Father and he was accused of blaspheme the same as I am for the same reason.

It helps me understand that you never have seen the Father to know who Christ is.
Both Jesus & Paul are right as neither contradicts the other in ANY of GOD's inspired scriptures! Case closedGary!

Back