The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

See here

There is nowhere in the Bible where Jesus said he was God and not Gods, son, nowhere.

The reason you worship Jesus as a god is you dont know the One who sent Jesus to teach you who God is and to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect to walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

Answer these question if you can. But you know and I know that you cant because you worship an idol, a different God from the One Jesus worshiped, prayed to, and called Father instead.

Who did Jesus pray to for you to be one in the Father as he was one in Him in John 17. He didnt pray to himself LOL. Knowing God myself that is funny to think such a thing LOL.

Who was it Jesus said I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me? Obviously you dont know who that is Jesus spoke of.

Who was it who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to Jesus? You dont know obviously! Your god is a man instead

Who was Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you? Obviously you have not come to that day of realization.

Who do you think Jesus was speaking of when he said the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you. Who do you think it is that can be in you? You dont know obviously!

Who do you think Jesus prayed to as in Father forgive them they know not what they do? Obviously you do not know who that Father is.

Who was it Jesus took his disciples up on the mountain to pray to? Obviously you dont know who it was Jesus took them up to pray to. And when he was there with them he made this profound statement -- he told them to watch WITH him not for him.

Who was it Jesus told Thomas that Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me? Obviously you dont know that God is a Spirit and not flesh, not a man, not of this world, but His kingdom is within you. See Luke 17:20-21. Or is supposed to have the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

Who might you think that Jesus obeyed? Obviously you do not know the One Jesus obeyed and called father.

Bottom line is -- the reason you worship a man as a god is you dont have a clue who the God is Jesus spoke of many times. You would have to be a child of God, born of God, to know who the one Jesus was born of and called his Father that Jesus obeyed worshiped and called Father.

But I know Him, He manifested Himself in me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Just as He did in Adam in Gen 3:22, just as He did in Abraham, Moses, 120 in an upper room, and just as He does in us all today no different from any of these at all.

You have changed His order that He may obey your orders is all.

He will come to you just as He did Jesus, and do you know how I know? He came to me and manifested Himself the very same He did in Jesus an d these others mentioned, and us all this day who has received Him as Jesus did.

Whatever creed you are following has you totally separated from God to have from Him that what Jesus had from Him.

Do the same signs follow you as Jesus said they would if you had received from the Father as followed him in the Father?

In your current belief system you never will meet the One true God nor the Christ nor Gods son and sent to show you the way to Him in which you so oppose Jesus to do so yourself that you may know Him as Jesus know Him.

Your goal should be to meet the Father as Jesus met Him but that isn't going to happen will it and do you know why? Because you worship a different God from the One Jesus did. and obeyed and call Father, the same Father I have.

Jesus never created anything and never said he did, what he did say was he could do noting without the Father Who sent him.

You just do not believe Jesus -- you creed to the one you follow instead of.

Next LOL

There is nowhere in the Bible where Jesus said he was God and not Gods, son, nowhere.

The reason you worship Jesus as a god is you dont know the One who sent Jesus to teach you who God is and to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect to walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

Answer these question if you can. But you know and I know that you cant because you worship an idol, a different God from the One Jesus worshiped, prayed to, and called Father instead.

Who did Jesus pray to for you to be one in the Father as he was one in Him in John 17. He didnt pray to himself LOL. Knowing God myself that is funny to think such a thing LOL.

Who was it Jesus said I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me? Obviously you dont know who that is Jesus spoke of.

Who was it who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to Jesus? You dont know obviously! Your god is a man instead

Who was Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you? Obviously you have not come to that day of realization.

Who do you think Jesus was speaking of when he said the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you. Who do you think it is that can be in you? You dont know obviously!

Who do you think Jesus prayed to as in Father forgive them they know not what they do? Obviously you do not know who that Father is.

Who was it Jesus took his disciples up on the mountain to pray to? Obviously you dont know who it was Jesus took them up to pray to. And when he was there with them he made this profound statement -- he told them to watch WITH him not for him.

Who was it Jesus told Thomas that Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me? Obviously you dont know that God is a Spirit and not flesh, not a man, not of this world, but His kingdom is within you. See Luke 17:20-21. Or is supposed to have the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

Who might you think that Jesus obeyed? Obviously you do not know the One Jesus obeyed and called father.

Bottom line is -- the reason you worship a man as a god is you dont have a clue who the God is Jesus spoke of many times. You would have to be a child of God, born of God, to know who the one Jesus was born of and called his Father that Jesus obeyed worshiped and called Father.

But I know Him, He manifested Himself in me just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, Just as He did in Adam in Gen 3:22, just as He did in Abraham, Moses, 120 in an upper room, and just as He does in us all today no different from any of these at all.

You have changed His order that He may obey your orders is all.

He will come to you just as He did Jesus, and do you know how I know? He came to me and manifested Himself the very same He did in Jesus an d these others mentioned, and us all this day who has received Him as Jesus did.

Whatever creed you are following has you totally separated from God to have from Him that what Jesus had from Him.

Do the same signs follow you as Jesus said they would if you had received from the Father as followed him in the Father?

In your current belief system you never will meet the One true God nor the Christ nor Gods son and sent to show you the way to Him in which you so oppose Jesus to do so yourself that you may know Him as Jesus know Him.

Your goal should be to meet the Father as Jesus met Him but that isn't going to happen will it and do you know why? Because you worship a different God from the One Jesus did. and obeyed and call Father, the same Father I have.

Jesus never created anything and never said he did, what he did say was he could do noting without the Father Who sent him.

You just do not believe Jesus -- you creed to the one you follow instead of.

Next LOL
Sure He did read John 17:5

Sure He did read John 17:5
You really cant see that Jesus was praying to his God can you? And I know why but obviously you cant see Jesus was praying to his God for you that you may be one in the Father as he was one in Him.

Read John 17 if that is possible and count how many times Jesus said and I pray to you Father for these. And I pray, and I pray and I pray, you can read read Jesus prayers to God, you just dont know the One he was praying to is all.

Who do you suppose it might be Jesus was asking of for you to be like Him as he was like Him? That is foreign to your understanding obviously.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

And now O Father? You dont have a clue who that was do you?

You really cant see that Jesus was praying to his God can you? And I know why but obviously you cant see Jesus was praying to his God for you that you may be one in the Father as he was one in Him.

Read John 17 if that is possible and count how many times Jesus said and I pray to you Father for these. And I pray, and I pray and I pray, you can read read Jesus prayers to God, you just dont know the One he was praying to is all.

Who do you suppose it might be Jesus was asking of for you to be like Him as he was like Him? That is foreign to your understanding obviously.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

And now O Father? You dont have a clue who that was do you?
You really can’t see in the verse you quoted the Son was with the Father before the world existed , before creation . Hence the Son is Eternal like the Father.

hope this helps !!!

Chalcedon said:
You really can’t see in the verse you quoted the Son was with the Father before the world existed , before creation . Hence the Son is Eternal like the Father.
Everyone who is His son are like our Father no different at all.
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Christ. 1 John 3:1.

Chalcedon said:
Oh yes I can because I am His son. If you was His son to know the Father you would know what that means that Gods son has always with the Father, Adam was the first son of God not Jesus.
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Christ. 1 John 3:1.
Yes and Jesus was His child as well, so are everyone who has from the Father that Jesus had from Him no different at all, for Jesus was His child to.

JonHawk said:
Oh yes I can because I am His son...Adam was the first son of God not Jesus.

Yes and Jesus was His child as well, so are everyone who has from the Father that Jesus had from Him no different at all, for Jesus was His child to.
I promised you to Christ. But your tree of knowledge experience corrupted your mind from the simplicity that is in Christ.

JonHawk said:
You are His child if you are born of Him as Jesus was born of Him, As Adam was born of Him, Abraham, Moses, 120 in an upper room became born of God BTW Who is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him.
I promised you to Christ. But your tree of knowledge experience corrupted your mind from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Actually without that knowledge that God puts in man by His Spirit to have His same mind and be in His same image as He did in Adam, Moses, especially Jesus, and 120 and in me, You cant even know who Christ is. All that you know about the Christ is what you have read or heard from a pulpit someone else's opinions from ignorance for not receiving in you from the only One who can give you His same knowledge. See Matt 3:16 this is how He opens up His knowledge in us. All you know is about Him and obviously never has met Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and all of these others the same way with God manifesting Himself in you that you may know Him as Jesus knew Him. But because Paul and others beside Jesus in his way in the Father, the ways of Jesus is of none effect for you. But Paul is for Paul is all that you know about the god Paul established in his own mind.

If Paul had from Hod that what Jesus had from Him, Paul would have been like Him instead of the sinner he was. You only like to try and justify your sin through Paul instead of deliverance from it in the Father.
It is very obvious that you have not received that what Jesus did from God Himself as those before him did.

Last edited:
Actually without that knowledge that God puts in man by His Spirit to have His same mind and be in His same image ....You cant even know who Christ is
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 1 Cor 2:12
If Paul had from Hod that what Jesus had from Him, Paul would have been like Him instead of the sinner he was. You only like to try and justify your sin through Paul
How many times must you be reminded that Paul is not the redeemer?

In Christ we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth; Col 1:14-16
It is very obvious that you have not received that what Jesus did from God Himself as those before him did.
All who came before me were thieves and robbers;
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; John 10:8,11,28

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 1 Cor 2:12
If Paul did receive Gods Spirit then why was he still the sinner?
How many times must you be reminded that Paul is not the redeemer?
But you have made him so yourself for you rarely quote Jesus for who he said you should be like him in the Father, but you quote Paul to be like him instead as a sinner. .
In Christ we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
God cant forgive you of sin at all least you repent from them and receive His same purity of mind. Then He can forgive you of them from the past.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth; Col 1:14-16
And right here Paul was referring to Jesus instead of Gods as the creator which is the greatest error in Christendom who has made a man a god in the place of the One from heaven who came to Jesus and spend up who He is in that man who did create it all including Jesus.
All who came before me were thieves and robbers;
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; John 10:8,11,28
Was Abraham a thief and a robber for he was before Jesus, what about Moses was he a thief and a robber for he was before Jesus was?
Can you explain how these were thieves and robbers?

The Eternal Word

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. John 1

Was Abraham a thief and a robber for he was before Jesus, what about Moses was he a thief and a robber for he was before Jesus was?
Can you explain how these were thieves and robbers?
I have already plainly told you that the covenant was fulfilled by God in Christ.

Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. John 8:56

Last edited:

The Eternal Word

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. John 1

No argument there.
I have already plainly told you that the covenant was fulfilled by God in Christ.
Yes Christ in me.
Yes for he was anointed of God as well.

The Eternal Word

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made

Doesn't say "made" in the Greek.

through Him

Doesn't say "Him" in the Greek. The word is autos a Greek reflexive used to refer back to the logos. See how the words logos, houtos, and autos are used and translated at John 6:60.

, and without Him

Sam as above. Our English word "Him" necessarily denotes a male person. This Greek word does not.

nothing was made that was made. John 1

Doesn't say "made."

The word in question means to come to be. Events come to pass for example. They aren't "made."

To bless all the families of the earth through his seed, Christ, and those of the faith of Abraham. Gal 3:29.

“I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all."
To bless all the families of the earth through his seed, Christ, and those of the faith of Abraham. Gal 3:29.
The Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10:35-44

So belief comes by hearing the word of Christ.

“I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all."

How is this relevant to the meaning of the Greek word in John 1:3?

Our Lord's God said:
Our Lord's God said:

How is this relevant to the meaning of the Greek word in John 1:3?
Now that faith has come, there is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

Now that faith has come, there is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

I see. You don't know.

JonHawk said:

I see. You don't know.
“Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Leave them; they are blind guides" Matt 15

JonHawk said:

Yes it sure did just that , corrupted the mind.

Back