The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

“I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all."

The Holy Spirit came on all who heard the word. Acts 10:35-44

So belief comes by hearing the word of Christ.
Actually beliefs are relieved when God Himself is manifest in you as He was in Jesus. Until that happens in you then all that you have is speculation about a god, a belief about Him with no reality of. But when He is manifest and you actually see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

JonHawk:
“I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all."

Now that faith has come, there is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Actually beliefs are relieved when God Himself is manifest in you as He was in Jesus. Until that happens in you then all that you have is speculation about a god, a belief about Him with no reality of. But when He is manifest and you actually see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
For with your heart you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Rom 10:10

JonHawk:

Still do.
Nope' the word of God comes by His Spirit be in toys to haver His same mind, that is the only way you can hear Him is by His Spirit. The book is not the word of God, it is an instruction manual on how to receieve from God Himself His word.

Jesus was very clear in this, in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you, and if you are not exactly as Jesus was in the Father then His word is not come to you at all and all you have is an incompleted instruction manual.
Now that faith has come, there is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Now that faith has come to an individual no matter who one may be, he is exactly as Jesus was in the Father and has His same faith with the same signs following.
For with your heart you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Rom 10:10
Your heart is set on a religious belief and make justification for your beliefs by laws you make to regulate that belief just as Catholic do, Mormons do, Muslims do, Baptists do, all denominations do, about a belief for all; these different gods, but not set on the reality of God manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Nope' the word of God comes by His Spirit be in toys to haver His same mind, that is the only way you can hear Him is by His Spirit. The book is not the word of God, it is an instruction manual on how to receieve from God Himself His word.

Your heart is set on a religious belief and make justification for your beliefs ...
So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us, and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Acts 15:8-9

So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us, and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Acts 15:8-9
But Pauls heart was not purified LOL, he struggled greatly with sin, he struggled with self recognition. Then he says God gave him his Holy Spirit? That is impossible if one is still in sin.

We who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin because we are born of God. 1 John 3:9. Paul never was born of God and he made laws to adopt himself instead of being born of God. You are adopted by Paul and not born of God as Jesus was born of God aren't you?

JonHawk:

Actually it is by obedience to receive from God as Jesus did that I am saved. Do you really believe that Jesus only believed in God that God came to him in Matt 3:16?

Come on man you are so set on being right and you know very well these scriptures presented for who you are supposed to be in the father as Jesus was in the Father doesnt mean a thing for you. You follow Paul to be like him instead and you cant even see what you are doing, but that light we talked about will turn on in that darkness of Paul as a sinner that he was and you are like him, if you will turn to the light of the Father instead o the light of Paul who's light was darkened by sin.

But Pauls heart was not purified LOL,.... Paul never was born of God and he made laws to adopt himself instead of being born of God. You are adopted by Paul and not born of God as Jesus was born of God aren't you?

But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive sonship. 6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts,...Gal 4

But when the set time had fully come,
and that started in Matt 3:16.
God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive sonship.
Just as He sends us all who has the same from Him as Jesus had from Him.
6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts,...Gal 4
Because I am His son I was born of Him by the same Spirit who Jesus was born of in Matt 3:16.

But the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever; Deut 29:29
and that started in Matt 3:16. Just as He sends us all who has the same from Him as Jesus had from Him.
The Lord appeared at Shiloh, and there He revealed himself to Samuel through His word. 1 Sam 3:21

“Indeed, beginning with Samuel, all the prophets who have spoken have foretold these days. 25 And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your seed all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ 26 When God raised up his Servant, Jesus He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.” Acts 3

JonHawk said:
Now that this faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

Yes same as Jesus received from Him.
The Lord appeared at Shiloh, and there He revealed himself to Samuel through His word. 1 Sam 3:21
He appeared here in Texas as well. He in me and I inHim are one, He appeared to Jesus at the Jordan, Moses on a mountain, 120 in an upper room the very same in us all who has received Him as Jesus and these did.
“Indeed, beginning with Samuel, all the prophets who have spoken have foretold these days. 25 And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your seed all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ 26 When God raised up his Servant, Jesus He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.” Acts 3
You are blessed when God raises you up as His servant. But Paul never turned from his wicked ways did he? He used soccery on you, trickery, and has a spell of spirit on you aside from that of Christ.
JonHawk said:
Now that Gods Spirit is come to me I have His same faith with the same signs following as the author of it has. Same mind, same walk as He walks in it.

He appeared here in Texas as well. ..You are blessed when God raises you up as His servant. But Paul never turned from his wicked ways did he? He used soccery on you, trickery, and has a spell of spirit on you aside from that of Christ.
If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 1 Peter 4:14

He appeared here in Texas as well. He in me and I inHim are one, He appeared to Jesus at the Jordan, Moses on a mountain, 120 in an upper room the very same in us all who has received Him as Jesus and these did.

You are blessed when God raises you up as His servant. But Paul never turned from his wicked ways did he? He used soccery on you, trickery, and has a spell of spirit on you aside from that of Christ.

Now that Gods Spirit is come to me I have His same faith with the same signs following as the author of it has. Same mind, same walk as He walks in it.
I'm sorry but that contradicts Jesus own words and teachings- He said not to believe you gary.

Matthew 24:23
Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.

hope this helps !!!

If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 1 Peter 4:14
Insulted? I am that person of Christ who is anointed of God. Lol. You don’t have a cue what it is to be of Christ for that is very obvious.

A tuly it is you who are insulted by the Christ and refuse to be anointed of God yourself. That is why you mock the ways of God to have Christ in you ,anointed of God. You are not you are anointed of another such as Paul instead.

JonHawk said:

Insulted? I am that person of Christ who is anointed of God. Lol. You don’t have a cue what it is to be of Christ for that is very obvious.
Not to burst your gnostic bubble, but as previously addressed, the Anointed One God sent to reconcile man to Himself and dwells in believers is Jesus Christ.
A tuly it is you who are insulted by the Christ and refuse to be anointed of God yourself. That is why you mock the ways of God to have Christ in you ,anointed of God. You are not you are anointed of another such as Paul instead.
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts...2 Cor 1

JonHawk said:

Not to burst your gnostic bubble, but as previously addressed, the Anointed One God sent to reconcile man to Himself and dwells in believers is Jesus Christ.
You are not busting any bubbles here LOL. The anointed One is Gods Spirit in man, iy is obvious you never have met the anointed one that Jesus met in Matt 3:16 for sure. It is He who anointed Jesus by His Spirit.

SO you really do not believe that God came to Jesus and anointed Him with His Spirit and open up who He is and all of His heaven in that man do you?
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts...2 Cor 1
WOW, Paul finally got something right, God anoints all who will receive Him as Jesus did and became His anointed as well as Adam, Abraham Moses, Mar, Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120, and in me no different at all. You have experienced Gods anointing by His Spirit have you and the reason you cant relate to the Christ to be anointed of God yourself as Jesus was Gods anointed to.

What good is someone like Jesus if it is impossible to have what he had from the Father? Noting at all.

WOW, Paul finally got something right, God anoints all who will receive Him ....
And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
What good is someone like Jesus if it is impossible to have what he had from the Father? Noting at all.
“If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing." John 15:5

And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Rom 8:9
Thats is right and to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin that comes only by Gods anointing, which is Christ in you, or is supposed to be in you.
“If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing." John 15:5
That is what I keep trying to tell you. You are apart from him, you are not like him at all. You are like Paul instead who only tried to be christian but failed miserably through sin that he said he was of.

JonHawk said:
That is what I keep trying to tell you. ...but failed miserably
Try not going beyond what is written. Then you will not be all puffed up with your tree of knowledge fables.

He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself. 1 John 5:10

Try not going beyond what is written.
Try and go to God and let Him manifest Himself in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 then one will go beyond scripture for that is fulfilled in us all who God has opened it all to as He did in Jesus in Matt 3;16, my example.
Then you will not be all puffed up with your tree of knowledge fables.
Actually lifted up by His knowledge as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

You sure a pessimistic soul.
He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself. 1 John 5:10
That is what Im saying. I have the same witness of being Gods son as Jesus did as well. Wisdom is to sit at the feet of an old mans wisdom and learn.

Actually lifted up by His knowledge as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. You sure a pessimistic soul.
Christ the Power and Wisdom of God
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are saved it is the power of God.1 Cor 1:18
That is what Im saying. I have the same witness of being Gods son as Jesus did as well. Wisdom is to sit at the feet of an old mans wisdom and learn.
To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. Col 1

Back