The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

As Catholic do, or Mormons do, or LDS do, or Pentecostals do or the other 35000 others obey as doctrine?
I am not the judge...are you?
Yes these warm the pews of these 35000 doctrinal belief systems and pay some preacher to hear God for them.
Again I am not aware of what these 35000 doctrinal belief systems teach or do. I am not their judge. Are you?
But the mature who is like the Father and perfect even as the Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following are His maturity. Jesus reached that maturity in Matt 3:16 where he described that change for maturity as born again.
In any case, I am not the judge, are you?

I am not the judge...are you?
Yes, same way Jesus was judge of the ways of the Father to be like Him. We have the same mind of our Father.
Again I am not aware of what these 35000 doctrinal belief systems teach or do. I am not their judge. Are you?
Yes the same way Jesus was judge of peoples religious beliefs.
In any case, I am not the judge, are you?
Yes, same way Jesus judged what is of God and what isn't by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus where we walk as He walks in His same light, same mind of our Father who is God.

It isn't to hard to see who is like the Father as Jesus was like the Father. In that judgment is made isn't it?

Yes, same way Jesus was judge of the ways of the Father to be like Him. We have the same mind of our Father.
Well go ahead and judge them.
John 8:50
And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
Yes the same way Jesus was judge of peoples religious beliefs.
Since you are their judge go ahead and judge them sir.
Yes, same way Jesus judged what is of God and what isn't by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus where we walk as He walks in His same light, same mind of our Father who is God.
What is your problem? You said that you are their judge I am not disputing you.
It isn't to hard to see who is like the Father as Jesus was like the Father. In that judgment is made isn't it?
It is easy to see that you claim you are their judge.

Well go ahead and judge them.
John 8:50
And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
Judge not least ye be judged by what ever judgment you judge you will be judged the same.

If one judged others as Jesus did calling them wolves in sheep's clothing, vipers, den of thieves, was not he judged the same and faced the consequences of his judgment? The cross is pretty obvious he was judged the same by the same.

Since you are their judge go ahead and judge them sir.
All I can do in that judgment is compare what they say of themselves with that what Jesus said they should be of self. It isn't to hard to compare the differences.
What is your problem? You said that you are their judge I am not disputing you.
I dont have a problem, but seems that you do as your judgment of me from your own point of view. The same judged Jesus from their own point of view just as Jesus judged them from his own point of view.
It is easy to see that you claim you are their judge.
As I said -- all I can do is compare what they say of themselves with what Jesus said people should be. In that ... judgment is made.

Either one I like Jesus was in the Father or one is not, and it isn't to hard to judge that if you have the same mind of God as Jesus had as God puts in man to be perfected by Him.

This is talking about understanding what is good and what is evil, because they have lived their lives trying to do right and are ready for mature food, solid food, which is to willingly do the will of God. It goes beyong elementary doctrines of the blessings God gives us and moves deeper into how to live a life abandoned to God, which Lazarus means self sacrifice
Part of a deal: God is Spirit, one trully meats God in
Spirit environment, "Spirit and truth" This may be aciieved in several ways, the simpliest one is "training senses"- meditation. There are others like Egyption temple sleep , Lazarus died performing this initiation, and Jesus cursed it as fig tree is a symbol of it - it anatomically stopped working reliably in modern physicaL body - Lazarus died.John's Baptism is another one, 40 day fasting another one. Principal remains - "Spirit and Truth" this is not elementary principal when your faith becoming knowledge.

Last edited:
Judge not least ye be judged by what ever judgment you judge you will be judged the same.
Yep and that is referring to guilty or not guilty
If one judged others as Jesus did calling them wolves in sheep's clothing, vipers, den of thieves, was not he judged the same and faced the consequences of his judgment?
That means they were guilty of acting as such.
The cross is pretty obvious he was judged the same by the same.
So what was the same thing they were guilty of that Jesus was guilty of?
All I can do in that judgment is compare what they say of themselves with that what Jesus said they should be of self. It isn't to hard to compare the differences.
So what are they guilty or not guilty of?
I dont have a problem, but seems that you do as your judgment of me from your own point of view.
of course, you do. You are claiming to be the judge of others.
The same judged Jesus from their own point of view just as Jesus judged them from his own point of view.
And they will be judged based on the way they judge him. Just as you will be judged on the way that you judge others.
As I said -- all I can do is compare what they say of themselves with what Jesus said people should be. In that ... judgment is made.
You answered yes when asked if you are their judge. How you judge is your business but it is the same way you will be judged
Either one I like Jesus was in the Father or one is not, and it isn't to hard to judge that if you have the same mind of God as Jesus had as God puts in man to be perfected by Him.
nothing ia wrong if one judges himself. The problem is when they judge others as you claim to do.

In the specific passage, Hebrews is referring to solid food as doctrine,

And doing God's will is obeying his teachings, which are doctrines.

Milk is for babies and solid food is for the mature. The same applies to doctrine. You have it backward. Babies want to know when you will deliver the next feeding of milk. Mature people look for solid food that is prepared for eating. The same applies to the church. Baby believers yearn for knowledge about what God will do for them. Mature believers yearn for knowledge about how and why God did what he did.
Again, Jesus said that His meat was to do Gods will. I will hold to that as the clearest definition of what a meat doctrine is, one that calls you to action. Milk on the other hand is described as beginning principles repentance, faith, judgement, baptism, laying on of hands, the resurrection. But solid food is for the mature, for those who are ready for a sacrificial life

Part of a deal: God is Spirit, one trully meats God in
Spirit environment, "Spirit and truth" This may be aciieved in several ways, the simpliest one is "training senses"- meditation. There are others like Egyption temple sleep , Lazarus died performing this initiation, and Jesus cursed it as fig tree is a symbol of it - it anatomically stopped working reliably in modern physicaL body - Lazarus died.John's Baptism is another one, 40 day fasting another one. Principal remains - "Spirit and Truth" this is not elementary principal when your faith becoming knowledge.
My post had a strange typo in it as I did not intend to use the word Lazarus.
Training your senses has to do with living your life according to Biblical truth so that you learn to recognize His way, It is not esoteric or special knowledge. It is. "Here is the way walk in it" But when you to walk in obedience, you learn God as well as His ways and you are being prepared for a sacrificial life

Yep and that is referring to guilty or not guilty

That means they were guilty of acting as such.
Point being -- he was judged but the same judgment he judged these.
So what was the same thing they were guilty of that Jesus was guilty of?
Judging others.
So what are they guilty or not guilty of?
Not being like Him.
of course, you do. You are claiming to be the judge of others.
Yes righteous judgment same as Jesus did.
And they will be judged based on the way they judge him. Just as you will be judged on the way that you judge others.
Amen. They hung Jesus on a cross for judging them.
You answered yes when asked if you are their judge.
Only by the same mind Jesus had of the Father. It is more of a testimony for what people should be like Him than judging them, ands when the ways of God as Jesus was of God is announced then it become judgment by those who are without the same from the Father.

These actually are their own judge.
How you judge is your business but it is the same way you will be judged
That is what I said, Jesus judged these as wolves in sheep's clothing, din of thieves, vipers, and in turn these judged him the same. Look how they treated him in his same judgment of them.

nothing ia wrong if one judges himself. The problem is when they judge others as you claim to do.
It is the problem for sure when I compare what people say of themselves and what Jesus said we should be like God as Jesus did in the same comparison. It truly was a severity, punishment by death. And when the same is presented to the same today, look how they judge back as gnostic lies when in fact all I do is repeat what Jesus said you will be if.

Judgment is mine says the Lord and it isn't to hard to see who has received from God that what Jesus receieved from Him to walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did. Same signs follow us who has received.

My post had a strange typo in it as I did not intend to use the word Lazarus.
Training your senses has to do with living your life according to Biblical truth so that you learn to recognize His way, It is not esoteric or special knowledge. It is. "Here is the way walk in it" But when you to walk in obedience, you learn God as well as His ways and you are being prepared for a sacrificial life
Bible as we know appeared some 300 after Jesus, training senses is a primal shamanic thing, was around sinse foundations and it is universal. Part of false teacing is to deprive Christianity of real connection with God spirit to lock us between Bible pages most of don't even understand.
"52Woe to you experts in the law! For you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering.” Ignoring Jesus.

Last edited:
Bible as we know appeared some 300 after Jesus, training senses is a primal shamanic thing, was around sinse foundations and it is universal. Part of false teacing is to deprive Christianity of real connection with God spirit to lock us between Bible pages most of don't even understand.
"52Woe to you experts in the law! For you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering.” Ignoring Jesus.
The Bible "appeared"?

Again, Jesus said that His meat was to do Gods will. I will hold to that as the clearest definition of what a meat doctrine is, one that calls you to action.
You can hold to whatever you want...but the Greek word used in that passage is broma which means any kind of food...Jesus used that word to show that doing God's will satisfies his hunger.

The word used in Hebrews is trophé which means nourishing food. These are used as figures of speech. To show what is used to nourish a baby and what is used to nourish an adult.
Milk on the other hand is described as beginning principles repentance, faith, judgement, baptism, laying on of hands, the resurrection. But solid food is for the mature, for those who are ready for a sacrificial life
It is a figure of speech sir. It is referring to what one would use to feed babies and what adults would consume.

You can hold to whatever you want...but the Greek word used in that passage is broma which means any kind of food...Jesus used that word to show that doing God's will satisfies his hunger.

The word used in Hebrews is trophé which means nourishing food. These are used as figures of speech. To show what is used to nourish a baby and what is used to nourish an adult.

It is a figure of speech sir. It is referring to what one would use to feed babies and what adults would consume.
of course it is a figure of speech.
But what does it speak to? What is the literal meaning? They are levels of doctrinal teaching, and levels of obedience.

of course it is a figure of speech.
But what does it speak to? What is the literal meaning? They are levels of doctrinal teaching, and levels of obedience.
It speaks to people who have had their milk but have not grown.
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

It speaks to people who have had their milk but have not grown.
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
That may be true, as the poster seems to lack even a basic understanding of the Bible, but makes wild unsupported statements that don't connect to any scripture

That may be true, as the poster seems to lack even a basic understanding of the Bible, but makes wild unsupported statements that don't connect to any scripture
It is the scripture is it not? If you believe the scripture to be true then there is no maybe. It must be true. This is not a wild unsupported statement it is the scripture I posted. It is in the same chapter you quoted from. Therefore it is connected to the scripture.

It is the scripture is it not? If you believe the scripture to be true then there is no maybe. It must be true. This is not a wild unsupported statement it is the scripture I posted. It is in the same chapter you quoted from. Therefore it is connected to the scripture.
I was talking about another poster, not you. But I am also thinking now that, that poster is not even posting is this particular thread. Apologies for me being sloppy here.

You can continue to ignore the testimonies of Jesus in the Father as you are doing, at your own agnostic demise.
On the contrary, I fully acknowledge His testimony: "I and the Father are one.” John 10:30

Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. [I will come to you].
On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20
Gary Mac said:
Sure I do, you are very clear who you are in your beliefs.
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12

The mystery of which was hidden for ages and generations from gnostics and men, but is now revealed to His holy people,
To whom God was pleased to make known how great for the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ Jesus (the Anointed One) within you, partaking in the glory of His resurrection. Col 1:26-27
JonHawk said:
Ask your elders, they will tell you how He gave the nations their inheritance, When He separated the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the sons of Israel. Deut 32:8
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with you all. Amen (so be it).
Now to Him Who is able to strengthen you in the faith which is in accordance with my Gospel and the preaching of (concerning) Jesus Christ (the Messiah), according to the revelation (the unveiling) of the mystery of the plan of redemption which was kept in silence and secret for long ages,26 But is now revealed through the prophetic Scriptures and made known to all nations, according to the command of the eternal God, [to gather them through faith in Christ Jesus]. 27 To the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)! Amen (so be it). Romans 16:24-27
You have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel; Eph 3

So true. These who have made their own laws for a belief, and beliefs are only speculation to form opinions, are actually antichrist and has no intent sin being that person of Christ that Jesus was in the Father, for Christ simply means to be anointed of God, which is Christ in you no different from the anointing from God Himself in Matt 3:16.

Back