The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Yes, it is not likely that John would have written "in the beginning is the Word" The beginning is a past tense expression and is used to show that He has always been alive.
He is still the Word of God as Revelation uses that name for Him in descriptions of the future
I was talking about where John 1:1 said " the Word WAS God " and Not IS God! He could have stated " the Word IS God ( because He Is God in the Past, Present & Future ) in that past tense verse if there were NOT going to be that CHANGE mentioned in John 1:14 ( He BECAME )! Yes He is still God the Word ( as His still future return says His name is " the Word " in Rev.19:13 , But He is also the Man Jesus Christ or God-Man as I correctly stated! He was NOT God-Man in John 1:1 ( He " was God " the Word ) and once the CHANGE happened in John 1:14, He ( God the Word of John 1:1 ) became " Flesh " as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
God sees my faith in Christ and He counts that as righteousness
God counts sin as righteousness? Dont you mean that Satan counts sin as righteous?
See 1 John 3:8 if you are a sinner. It tells clearly who is your god.
Faith is to have the same mind of Christ and without sin that righteousness is. You dont know what it is to be the righteousness of God in Christ do you? Isn't that the reason People try and justify their sin as righteous?

Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; 1 Cor 15:34

The Revelation of Jesus Christ
Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And after turning I saw seven golden lampstands; 13 and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a Son of Man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and wrapped around the chest with a golden sash. 14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire. 15 His feet were like burnished bronze when it has been heated to a glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters. 16 In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not fear; I am the first and the last, 18 and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades. Rev 1
The Revelation of the Christ is the revelation Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16 to be anointed of Him, which is the Christ in Jesus to have the mind of the Father as we all do who has received that same revelation of the Christ, that change in understyanding, to be Gods anointed and have His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.

The Revelation of the Christ is the revelation Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16 to be anointed of Him, which is the Christ in Jesus to have the mind of the Father as we all do who has received that same revelation of the Christ, that change in understyanding, to be Gods anointed and have His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.
This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
7 for which I was appointed an apostle—of Jesus Christ. 1 Tim 1:3-7

I was talking about where John 1:1 said " the Word WAS God " and Not IS God! He could have stated " the Word IS God ( because He Is God in the Past, Present & Future ) in that past tense verse if there were NOT going to be that CHANGE mentioned in John 1:14 ( He BECAME )! Yes He is still God the Word ( as His still future return says His name is " the Word " in Rev.19:13 , But He is also the Man Jesus Christ or God-Man as I correctly stated! He was NOT God-Man in John 1:1 ( He " was God " the Word ) and once the CHANGE happened in John 1:14, He ( God the Word of John 1:1 ) became " Flesh " as the God-Man then called Jesus Christ!
i think I agree with you

This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
Jesus didnt appoint Paul at all, Paul apointed himself for Jesus was no longer with us when Paul said Jesus came to him LOL.

And there is one moderator between God and man and that is Christ, Gods Spirit in man and Jesus told specifics about how to be of Christ and in the Father as he was in the Father yourself. Jesus was moderator for these events, so are we all who has received from God the very same.
Paul was just a little mixed up in his facts.

Actually Paul was a wannabe and his desire was to be exalted for his doctrine as most preachers do. He never got saved from his sin and battled with is, doing the things he didnt want to do but did them anyway.

I dont read where Jesus had those problems. That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of another such as you or Paul.

i think I agree with you
Have you receieved Gods Spirit to knowHis word that come by God Himself?

the Bible is not the word of God, His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper but come direct from God Himself with a change of heart just as Jesus receieved His word from God Himself in Matt 3:16. The bible is an instruction manual on how to receive from God Himself personally. He is the only One who can give you His word so obvious in Matt 3:16 where Jesus receieved God in himself. Look at the before and after the life of Jesus when God Spoke to him His word.

Adam did the same and became like God to know this difference for he receieved from God His word, Abraham did the same, Moses did the same 120 did the same and Jesus was no exception, proven in Matt 3:16 Thant not many here believe Matt 3:16 even happened. These has not receieved from God His word at all. They read a book, make judgment of it from opinions and call it the word of God LOL.

the Bible is not the word of God, His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper but come direct from God Himself with a change of heart just as Jesus receieved His word from God Himself in Matt 3:16. The bible is an instruction manual on how to receive from God Himself personally. He is the only One who can give you His word so obvious in Matt 3:16 where Jesus receieved God in himself. Look at the before and after the life of Jesus when God Spoke to him His word.

Adam did the same and became like God to know this difference for he receieved from God His word, Abraham did the same, Moses did the same 120 did the same and Jesus was no exception, proven in Matt 3:16 Thant not many here believe Matt 3:16 even happened. These has not receieved from God His word at all. They read a book, make judgment of it from opinions and call it the word of God LOL.
friend, you live in a different intellectual and spiritual world than I do. Conversation with you is nearly impossible.

friend, you live in a different intellectual and spiritual world than I do.
I agree, and those of Jesus day couldn't understand him either for spiritually everything about God is discerned by having His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.

If people would look at Jesus as a teacher of Gods way and follow him in the ways of the Father instead of making a god out of Jesus themselves. No wonder people cant communicate with the Author of it.

At least try and understand what it is to be that person of Christ who is anointed by God Himself. Jesus didnt need man teach him nor do I for God Himself has manifested His ways in us. See Matt 3:16, this is how God does it in Man and started with Adam for he was the very first to gain that same knowledge from God as Jesus id in Matt 3:16 and became like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22 and Matt 3:16 is the same event just different vessels to anoint by His Spirit. One cant know God at all without the same in you.
Conversation with you is nearly impossible.
I understand perfectly. One would have to have the same mind of Christ as Jesus has who was anointed of God as well. Christ in me is the same One who was in Jesus.

The term Christ was introduced by Paul at Antioch which before his term we who are Gods anointed by His same mind, Spirit, were called saints.

Again, at least try and understand for Jesus needed no man teach him, God Himself was his teacher, nor do I need any man teach me for God is quite capable of relaying His message Himself. But I did follow Jesus in his way to the Father.

Jesus was very clear that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Not many follow Jesus in that statement do they, for had they they would know the same God Jesus knew and obeyed and prayed to and said sent him to lead you to he ways of the Father who Himself gives you His life to live yourself just as He gave Jesus in Matt 3:16 and Jesus became like Him to know this difference.

Last edited:
Jesus didnt appoint Paul at all, Paul apointed himself for Jesus was no longer with us when Paul said Jesus came to him LOL.
Typical blind gnostic falsely testifying;

The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality
For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day;
5 and was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve.
6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren
7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles.
8 Then He was seen by me also, 1 Cor 15

And I stand testifying that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead,
would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23

JonHawk said:
This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
Gary Mac said:

For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
And I stand testifying that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead,
and would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23
Very good! The Word " was God " in John 1:1
To those who believed in Him, He gave the right to become children of God—born not of the flesh, but of God [of divine promise].
and then the Word ( God ) became ( the Change ) God-Man ( the Flesh ) in John 1:14!
And we have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, John 1:12-14

Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain;
There appeared before them glorified, with Elijah and Moses;
Then a cloud appeared and covered them, and a voice came from the cloud: “This Is My begotten Son: Hear Him!”
Mark 9:1-7

Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter His glory?”
And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them the things of Scripture referred to Himself. Luke 24:26-27
That all things concerning Me must be fulfilled—You are witnesses of these things. Luke 24:44-48

____________________________________________________________________________________
And I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—John 17:21-23

Last edited:

FYI again Gary, GOD wrote the 10 commandments on STONE Tablets and gave them to Moses as Deut.5:22 ( GOD's scriptures ) CLEARLY tells us so! Case closed on your CONTINUOUS nonsense that contradicts those GOD inspired scriptures ( on paper ) in our Bibles!

Have he come to you?
Has he come to you?

would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23
He suffers greatly for most see His ways a gnostic lies dont you!

Gary Mac said:
JonHawk:

and would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22-23

To those who believed in Him, He gave the right to become children of God—born not of the flesh, but of God [of divine promise].

And we have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, John 1:12-14

Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain;
There appeared before them glorified, with Elijah and Moses;
Then a cloud appeared and covered them, and a voice came from the cloud: “This Is My begotten Son: Hear Him!”
Mark 9:1-7

And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them the things of Scripture referred to Himself. Luke 24:26-27
That all things concerning Me must be fulfilled—You are witnesses of these things. Luke 24:44-48

____________________________________________________________________________________
And I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—John 17:21-23
Have he come to you?
Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Eph 5:23
He suffers greatly for most see His ways a gnostic lies dont you!
All gnostic liars deny Him but nonetheless God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head
over everything for the church which is his body; Eph 1:22-23

Very good! The Word " was God " in John 1:1 and then the Word ( God ) became ( the Change ) God-Man ( the Flesh ) in John 1:14!
Yes, God became a man without changing who He is, something we will never understand this side of eternity
Where we most likely diverge is that I don't see Jesus is still a man, His days of flesh are over

JonHawk:
rod.ney said:
Very good! The Word " was God " in John 1:1 and then the Word ( God ) became ( the Change ) God-Man ( the Flesh ) in John 1:14!
Yes, God became a man without changing who He is, something we will never understand this side of eternity
Where we most likely diverge is that I don't see Jesus is still a man, His days of flesh are over
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.
The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
Then Jesus declared, “I am he.” John 4:24-26
Who was declared the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.
5 Through him we received grace...Rom 1 Being built into a spiritual house, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God
through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:5-6

Last edited:
God became a man only is your god is not Spirit for God who is a Spirit never changes, same yesterday as today and will be the same tomorrow. From Adam who received from God His same mind and became like Him down to Abraham, Moses who received the same, down to Jesus who receieved the same God in Matt 3:16, down to 120 who receieved that same Spirit of God right down to all today who will receieve Him.

You havent received Him or you wouldn't be worshiping an idol, a man as a god which was the beliefs of the Egyptians and Romans who worshiped man as a god.

And the reason that you do not understand is because if you received the same God of Spirit as Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16 where God opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man who was ignorant of who God is and manifested Himself in Jesus just as He did in all of these before Jesus, you would not be worshiping that idol as a god. You would become like Him just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Look at his before and after.

Before Jesus was of the Jewish denomination, after God opened in Jesus who He is that denomination had him crucified for blaspheme didnt they? And it is the very same today with all these different denominational belief systems that actually is void in the Christ to be Gods anointed as He anointed Jesus and these others with His Spirit which is Christ in us, God anointing in us.

Jesus became anointed of God in Matt 3:167 and not before, read the before and after that revelation of His Christ, anointing, in Jesus. Matt 3:16. We are no different from the same if you are to be of God as Jesus was of God.

If God had to come to Jesus and reveal who He is and all of His heaven in that man -- what makes you exempt from the same? It is yourself who separates you from the same. That is your choice to not have from God that what He put in Jesus.

Last edited:
JonHawk:
The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
Who was declared the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.
5 Through him we received grace...Rom 1 Being built into a spiritual house, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God
Alexander the adequate said:
God became a man only is your god is not Spirit for God who is a Spirit never changes, same yesterday as today and will be the same tomorrow.
Consider those who spoke the word of God to you and partake in the faith. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Heb 13:7-8
It is yourself who separates you from the same. That is your choice to not have from God that what He put in Jesus.
They stumble because they do not believe the word 1 Peter 2

JonHawk:
As the gnostic teach.
LOL she was exactly like you waiting for a man to come instead of opening up the One who is at your door this day knocking. LOL
At least she opens that door.
Nope not through but by having the same Spirit of God in me who was in Christ Jesus. That is where you and Paul went wrong and without and a sinner instead.
Consider those who spoke the word of God to you and partake in the faith.
You should indeed for it is spoken to you every day in these very posts. But you refuse to hear the ways of God as Jesus preached Him is all.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Heb 13:7-8
Nope' Jesus is no longer with us and he made a drastic change in his life starting in Matt 3:16. He wasn't the same at all coming out o=from the Jewish denomination to be like the Father instead. Big change and Jesus described his change as born again, ye must be born again of you never will know God. He changed big time, so did I and all who has received form God the same as Jesus did.

The only change you have made is accusing Him in His ways a a liar.
They stumble because they do not believe the word 1 Peter 2
They stumble because they dont have a clue what Gods word is and how His word comes within man by having His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

You dont walk as He walks do you? That would be gnostic lies for you for sure.

Back