The Book of Mormon teaches the Creeds

The Prophet

Alma 11:

44 Now, this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but everything shall be restored to its perfect frame, as it is now, or in the body, and shall be brought and be arraigned before the bar of Christ the Son, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, which is one Eternal God, to be judged according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil.

Notice in verse above it teaches the Godhead has all members Eternally God

2 Nephi 26:12 And as I spake concerning the convincing of the Jews, that Jesus is the very Christ, it must needs be that the Gentiles be convinced also that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God;

JOSEPH SMITH—HISTORY

EXTRACTS FROM THE HISTORY OF JOSEPH SMITH, THE PROPHET

CHAPTER 1

19 I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in his sight; that those professors were all corrupt; that: “they draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, they teach for doctrines the commandments of men, having a form of godliness, but they deny the power thereof.”

Notice the verse above teaches the Creeds are an abomination and the professors are corrupt yet God gave Joseph Smith the Book of Mormon that agrees with the Creeds and professors that teach it. Where does the Book of Mormon ever contradict the Creeds :):)

The Prophet

Notice that the Lutheran Catechism goes right along with the Book of Mormon when it teaches the Trinity

Last edited:

The Prophet

Notice that President Charles W Penrose teaches the Fullness of the Gospel or core teachings found in The Book of Mormon is the Trinity

The Prophet

Since Joseph Smith seemed to be fellow who had no clue what God was like he invented many different views in his so called published canon :) he was the Clem Kadiddlehopper of theology

Bonnie

Alma 11:

44 Now, this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but everything shall be restored to its perfect frame, as it is now, or in the body, and shall be brought and be arraigned before the bar of Christ the Son, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, which is one Eternal God, to be judged according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil.

Notice in verse above it teaches the Godhead has all members Eternally God

2 Nephi 26:12 And as I spake concerning the convincing of the Jews, that Jesus is the very Christ, it must needs be that the Gentiles be convinced also that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God;

JOSEPH SMITH—HISTORY

EXTRACTS FROM THE HISTORY OF JOSEPH SMITH, THE PROPHET

CHAPTER 1

19 I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in his sight; that those professors were all corrupt; that: “they draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, they teach for doctrines the commandments of men, having a form of godliness, but they deny the power thereof.”

Notice the verse above teaches the Creeds are an abomination and the professors are corrupt yet God gave Joseph Smith the Book of Mormon that agrees with the Creeds and professors that teach it. Where does the Book of Mormon ever contradict the Creeds :):)

A creed is just a statement of faith, nothing more. Even Mormonism has creeds, based upon that criterium. Remember this:

Theo1689

A creed is just a statement of faith, nothing more. Even Mormonism has creeds, based upon that criterium. Remember this:

"Creeds are bad. Creeds create division among Christians."

Well, only because creeds express TRUTH, and TRUTH causes divisions.