The Book of Mormon

1. The Book of Mormon teaches that little children are not capable of sin because they do not have a sinful nature (Moroni 8:8). In contrast, the Bible in Psalm 51:5 clearly teaches that we have sinful nature from birth: "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me" (NIV). (This does not mean that those who die in infancy are lost.*)

Chuckle... one can not sin without knowledge or understand the difference between good and evil.... yes we all have a sinful nature, that is true in the and Book of Mormon...

Because of the Fall of Adam and Eve “all mankind became a lost and fallen people” (Alma 12:22). King Benjamin taught that fallen man or “the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord” (Mosiah 3:19).

Fear not the chains of the damned....fear God only...

Sometime we just say enough.

The chains were never me anyway.

As for fearing "God / god" ......

I'm more of the opinion He understands what we are dealing with.

And is NOT looking to put us in chains.

More like ...... LET MY SON LIVE......

But opinions vary.

Last edited:
1. The Book of Mormon teaches that little children are not capable of sin because they do not have a sinful nature (Moroni 8:8). In contrast, the Bible in Psalm 51:5 clearly teaches that we have sinful nature from birth: "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me" (NIV). (This does not mean that those who die in infancy are lost.*)
I did not feel the prophet's post was worthy of a response. As I've said many times before, if u want answers to questions about our church, it is better to ask a member of the church rather than wallow in the garbage of anti-Mormon propaganda.

Besides, the response is off-topic anyway.

Sometime we just say enough.

The chains were never me anyway.

As for fearing "God / god" ......

I'm more of the opinion He understands what we are dealing with.

And is NOT looking to put us in chains.

More like ...... LET MY SON LIVE......

But opinions vary.
Absolutely, not God, but you can be chained down by Lucifer...

Back