The CDC says Covid outcomes worse for fat people.

shnarkle

On its “Obesity and COVID-19” page,4 the CDC frankly admits that obesity is associated with worse COVID-19 outcomes. The agency also lists obesity and excess weight as a risk factor for severe COVID-19 infection on its medical conditions known to worsen COVID outcomes page.5

Given that fat people are more likely to be infected,, and regardless of one's vaccination status all should continue to wear masks, should they go after fat people with as much gusto as they go after the unvaccinated?

Authentic Nouveau

I posted a video where Dr Cole, Mayo trained Pathologist mentioned that. "Obesity is a category of inflammation" M.D. Pathologist and has hit the mark so his videos are removed (censored). The obese often also have other co-morbidities. Diabetic, pre-diabetic, vascular problems.

So many move less. Less exercise. Increase odds of DVT. Pulmonary embolism The Chiner Fru was engineered to damage the clotting mechanisms.

shnarkle

I posted a video where Dr Cole, Mayo trained Pathologist mentioned that. "Obesity is a category of inflammation" M.D. Pathologist and has hit the mark so his videos are removed (censored).
What mark did he hit? When someone presents some information indicating the benefits of supplements, exercise, Ivermectin, etc. they remove it because it may actually prevent them from getting Covid and dying, but I've often pointed out that the FDA could recommend that cigarette packs all contain pictures of cancer infested lungs, and every sugary sweet confection in the grocery store could notify the consumer that sugar is the number one cause of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes as well as a laundry list of other nasty physical disorders, and virtually no one would change a thing because the vast majority are hopelessly addicted to sugar, nicotine, etc.
The obese often also have other co-morbidities. Diabetic, pre-diabetic, vascular problems.
And their already on a cocktail of Big Pharma's pills which are only going to boost their profits.
So many move less. Less exercise. Increase odds of DVT. Pulmonary embolism The Chiner Fru was engineered to damage the clotting mechanisms.
I just watched Fowl Che lie right through his teeth, and insinuate that only he understood what gain of function actually means. Then he denied that the money that wasn't allowed to be used in the US then went to the Wuhan lab.